Vannak Photography Reviews

16 Reviews for Vannak Photography

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/12/2019

Exceeded all expectations

We were so happy to receive our wedding photos a few weeks after the wedding (a short turn around). Vannak, who we have worked with for our engagement photos is beyond wonderful. We did some research and found his work and hired him immediately. He has been a pleasure to work with and is reasonably priced considering his expertise.

Both at the engagement shoot and wedding Van was great to work with. He has a great, easy going manner and we LOVE his work, he has a rare gift, some artists just have it.

His photography, particularly of my gorgeous wife are simply stunning. He catches moments and frames them in an array of light and colors that are perfect.

We would highly recommend him, to anyone who inquired. I’d suggest you book early, an artist like Vannak is going to be very busy.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Tara

Tara L. · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Working with Vannak was better than I could have imagined! Everyone knows that picking a wedding photographer is stressful. You're paying for pictures that can only be captured once so you want to be sure you're making the right choice. Luckily, we chose the perfect photographer! From the begining, Vannak was kind and professional. No matter how chaotic or unorganized it got, he managed to capture the important moments of our big day. Once we received our album, we were extremely pleased. He had snapped more photos than we could have imagined and the quality of each one was breathtaking. I'm grateful that he was never pushy and didn't even mention final payment until I brought it up. His work is amazing and he loves what he does. I deffinetly reccommend him and his company to anyone in search of a great photographer!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Danny

Danny · Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing Photographer

The Best Wedding Photographer you could ask for!!!!!! Vannak is such an amazing and wonderful photographer who worked with us to our every need! His photography is such a work of art and I can't wait to show it all off and have such wonderful memories of our Wedding day! Already recommending him to everyone I know who is getting married!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Alexandra K. · Married on 08/24/2019

The best wedding photogpraher

Van and his assistant photographer, Amy, were excellent! They both made us feel completely comfortable on our wedding day, and all of the photos are incredible. Thank you for capturing such special moments.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Hayoung K. · Married on 06/22/2019

Vannak was awesome!

I would recommend Vannak. He was very friendly and flexible. I loved the quality of work he has done for our wedding. I also recommended him to couple of my good friends for their wedding. Thanks Vannak for being great!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Ryan · Married on 06/08/2019

Vannak was amazing!

Vannak was our wedding photographer and crushed it. He was amazing every step of the way. Prior to the wedding, he made a point to meet with us and review the day ahead and our vision for the pictures. The day of the wedding he was EVERYWHERE at once. He was funny, calm and patient and took so many amazing photos of us. He barely stopped to eat dinner. I can't thank him enough for doing such a wonderful job, and HIGHLY recommend him to anyone needing an elite photographer.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Mel

Mel M. · Married on 02/06/2019

Would highly recommend

Vannak was amazing! I am so happy with our wedding pictures. He takes a lot of candid shots and is very creative. He got the edited photos back to us shortly after we came back from our honeymoon. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Photographer!

Vannak is an amazing photographer! He is so patient, understanding, incredibly flexible, and so personable! He pays great attention to detail and will go to great lengths to make your pictures beautiful! I would recommend him to anybody!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Kathryn · Married on 09/29/2018

I cannot even begin to express how wonderful Vannak is. Not only is he very kind and easy to work with but, his photographs are absolutely stunning! He got shots that I never even thought to have taken and captured moments when I didn't even realize he was there. I was almost in tears when I received our wedding photos; they are truly that amazing. Thank you, Vannak, I will never forget a single moment from my wedding. You are amazing.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Tom · Married on 09/22/2018

A true professional and a pleasure to work with. Vannak really knows his stuff and his results are amazing! My wife especially loves our photos. Happy wife, happy life!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Camila · Married on 08/11/2018

Vannak is definitely one of the best wedding photographers around!! Our wedding photos look amazing and they have exceeded our expectations. My husband and I couldn’t be happier about the results. It was such a great and enjoyable experience working with Vannak. He made the whole process natural and fun. So easy to communicate with, very professional and talented. Would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 07/22/2017

Vannak was wonderful! We are very pleased with the pictures from our wedding day. He was very professional. Great experience overall.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Joseph M. · Married on 12/21/2016

Amazing and personable

Vannak is an amazing photographer and great to work with. His pictures came out amazing and we could not have been happier. He does great scenic pictures of wedding to capture the beauty of the event. He also does amazing model and action shots. He uses very high quality equipment and his pictures came out perfect. Vannak is very personable and professional and he was a pleasure to be around. I would recommend him to anyone looking to hire an amazing wedding Photographer who will work with you to make your wedding phenomenal.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Raksmey M. · Married on 11/06/2016

Professional, Creative, and Affordable

Professional, Creative, and Affordable. Unlike most
    photographers, Vannak Photography gave us exclusive rights
    to all the photos, and he did not charge us extra fees for a
    second shooter, traveling, and lodging. In addition, Vannak
    has the most advanced equipment and creative vision. I would
    highly recommend Vannak Photography to anyone.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Annelise · Married on 11/06/2016

Best Photographer Ever!

By far, Vannak Photography was one of the best and easiest decisions we made during the entire wedding planning process. He is a photographer that will go above and beyond and produce the most gorgeous photos beyond your wildest expectations. Vannak worked within our budget and met us on numerous occasions, prior to the wedding, to solidify the theme we wanted from the pictures. On the day of our wedding, he was there with his two assistants from the moment my bridal party went to the salon to my husband getting ready to the end of the reception. Vannak and his staff captured every moment that we could have ever imagined. As per our request, he captured all those candid moments and little details we wanted to remember and did Vannak Photography deliver! Vannak Photography truly captured our story of our union as husband and wife through his photos. As we sat viewing our photos for the first time since our wedding, my concern of not having a videographer instantly vanished. Vannak Photography captured every emotion, every detail, and every element that made our wedding day so joyous and special. His photos were breathtaking.

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • F

Florence · Married on 07/30/2016

I would recommend Vannak Photography to everyone! Our experience with him and his team brought any stress we had down to zero. He made every effort to ensure that he and we were prepared by visiting the venue in advance, answering every question we had in a timely manner, and being flexible with scheduling. On the wedding day, he and his team were wonderful in making us feel comfortable despite both my husband and I being camera-shy. The pictures turned out amazing. We can't thank Vannak Photography enough, and I don't think we could have chosen a better team to capture our important wedding day moments!

Sent on 10/04/2018