Vanity Salon Reviews

177 | Mount Pleasant, SC

177 Reviews for Vanity Salon

Carrie Simmons · Married on 12/04/2020

Beautiful Work

We are so happy we used Vanity Salon. They did exactly what we asked. Everyone looked and felt beautiful. Thank you Vanity Team for being a part of our day!

Sent on 12/06/2020

Vanity Salon's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved working with you and your family! Come and see us anytime! We hope that it was a magical day,
  • Brittany

Brittany Mathis · Married on 11/11/2020

Highly Recommend

Vanity Salon did my makeup and hair, along with my bridal party. I was very impressed with the outcome. Everyone looked beautiful, but not overdone. It was exactly what I wanted. We felt beautiful and received a number of compliments that day. I definitely recommend Vanity Salon.

Sent on 01/16/2020

Vanity Salon's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us at Vanity Salon to be a part of your wedding day! You were such a beautiful bride & we are so thankful to have been able to be a part of the big day. If you or your photographer have any pictures you would allow us to share on any social media sites or our website, we would be very grateful. We can be found on all social media sites at "Vanity Salon SC". Thank you again & we wish you both a lifetime of happiness and love!

Kim Short · Married on 05/12/2020

Fantastic work- hire Kim Coleman with Vanity now!

I just loved working with Kim Coleman with Vanity Salon. She went above and beyond for my fiancé and myself I’m so many ways. She did a beautiful job on my makeup and did it very quickly because she’s so good at what she does. Same with my hair. It looked beautiful and lasted through nearly 2 hours in the wind by the Battery. That’s some skill! Do yourself a favor and book her!

Sent on 05/23/2020

Bethanie Pullen · Married on 02/22/2020

Had a great experience for Bridals and Wedding Day

Had a wonderful and easy time working with Vanity Salon. Kim is awesome and everyone looked beautiful wedding day and was able to do a trail run with my Bridals. Would recommend 10/10.

Sent on 03/06/2020

Vanity Salon's reply:

Brittany!! Thank you so much for choosing us! You and your family are amazing...best wishes to you all!!

Erin Hurst · Married on 01/02/2020

Skawienski Wedding

We loved Vanity! The girls were so sweet and easy to work with. We all looked incredible. 😍🥰

Sent on 01/09/2020

• Donleigh

Donleigh Honeywell · Married on 11/10/2019

Fantastic experience, highly recommended!!

Couldn’t of been more satisfied with the turn out of both my hair and makeup as well as my mother’s, mother-in-laws and all my bridesmaids. Not only were they on time, they stayed to ensure any touch ups or extra spray was needed. Calmed our nerves, made us relaxed and did a wonderful job! Still waiting on pictures to share the fabulous styles and excellent skill sets on both hair & makeup. Would recommend anyone who is looking for an great team of stylists to go with Vanity Salon, they will not be disappointed at all. Thank you ladies it was exactly what I wanted and couldn’t of been happier. As the bride, I was in such a good spot before walking down the aisle!!!! If I lived closer to Charleston - this would be a regular spot for any and all appointments. Love u guys and thanks again.

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Amy

Amy Stroud · Married on 11/09/2019

Perfect makeup and hair

Kim and Kristen did an amazing job. My entire bridal party, including my mother and new mother-in-law, looked amazing. My makeup and hair were exactly as I wanted for my day. We’ve seen some pictures already and it’s all beautiful. They were also very quick and on time. We were ready an hour before camera ready time.

Sent on 11/13/2019

• Melanie

Melanie Lucas · Married on 09/20/2019

Very Pleased

Eloped to Charleston and needed a stylist for hair and makeup. The ladies were great! I explained the look I was aiming for and they nailed it!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • AliB

Ali · Married on 09/20/2019

On-Site Service Exceeded Expectations

Kirsten and her team from Vanity Salon came to our beach house on Isle of Palms for hair and makeup services for my bridal party and family. They were right on time and made everyone feel super comfortable with the process right away. Even with hair and makeup for 7 people, they finished right on time and everyone was thrilled with their look. My hair and makeup were flawless and stayed that way all day (and night!) I'm particular about my makeup especially but I felt completely comfortable and myself (just a little more glam, of course!) We just got our pictures back and everyone looks incredible on camera, too! I would highly recommend Vanity to any bride in Charleston!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • ghay

Genevieve H · Married on 05/18/2019

What an amazing team!

I am so delighted we found Vanity for our wedding day hair and makeup! Of all the professional traveling artists in Charleston, they were the most affordable AND also highly impressive. I had a great trial with Teresa and Bailey at the Mt. Pleasant salon, and an even better day with them and Minnie on our wedding. We had 7 bridesmaids with a variety of hair textures and lengths, and Minnie and Teresa rocked them all. As someone with small, hooded eyes who doesn't wear much makeup, I was nervous about having mine done, but Bailey did a WONDERFUL job of creating a natural but glam look that lasted all night. On top of that, the three ladies did great with the timing of the day and getting through so many of us :). I cannot recommend Vanity enough!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Kristina · Married on 04/13/2019

Awesome service!

I loved working with Vanity Salon for my wedding hair and makeup. Both stylists listened to exactly what I wanted and I even changed my hairstyle a bit after the trial & it turned out great!! All of my bridal party was happy with their hair & makeup!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Sally Pearl Fisher · Married on 03/31/2019

It was perfect!

Vanity salon did an amazing job with my bridal party. Everyone was so very happy with how everything looked and how able the stylists were!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent beauty services at reasonable prices

Very pleased with Vanity Salon’s wedding services! From the spray tan I got prior to the wedding, to the on-site hair and makeup services the day of the wedding, everything was great! The pricing is also reasonable. Ashley and Kristen were delightful to work with and very flexible and accommodating to my needs. Also, I planned my Charleston wedding from 900 miles away but it was easy to coordinate everything via email. Overall, my ladies and I looked AMAZING and I would highly recommend booking with Vanity Salon!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Vanity Salon's reply:

Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review!! Would you mind emailing us some of your photos for our social media!? Thank you! VanitySalon@live.com
  • Hanna

Hanna Link · Married on 11/10/2018

Talented and so professional

The team at Vanity Salon is INCREDIBLE. They're hair and make up team came to our AirBnb and truly worked their magic. We had such a blast with the girls and they kept us on time and looking our absolute best!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Brenda DeVos · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Service!

The girls of Vanity Salon were so wonderful! They did a beautiful job on my makeup and hair and the makeup and hair for my bridesmaids. My bridesmaids keep asking when we can all get together to have our makeup done again. Thanks for making my day so beautiful!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Stephanie Young · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect & Affordable

I was so lucky to find this salon with not a lot of lead time before my destination wedding this fall. Bailey gave me the exact look I was going for, and the entire experience was great. I was so nervous to try a place without doing a trial run, but I was instantly put at ease when we started. The look was exactly what I envisioned (and even better than I thought possible). Don't hesitate at all to use Vanity for your makeup on the big day!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Holly · Married on 09/01/2018

Very impressed with your team! Your team was timely, professional, and personable. My 13 bridesmaids looked stunning! I got a ton of compliments on my hair, and my makeup looked natural as requested. I was one happy bride! Thanks again!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Caroline · Married on 09/01/2018

Really friendly and great the morning of!! The whole team got everyone done and the girls all looked great! I loved my hair and makeup too! Thanks for putting up with my thick hair ;)

Sent on 09/12/2018

Susan · Married on 06/16/2018

Susan - Bride

Vanity Salon was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! I live in Texas and was not able to complete a trial run for hair/ make up, so I was very nervous about how everything would turn out for the big day. They did such a great job! I received so many compliments the day of the wedding and still do on wedding pictures. My bridesmaids loved their hair/ make up, too!
    Working with Vanity Salon was awesome, as well. They were flexible and very time efficient. Their prices were also great! I'm so glad they were a part of my big day!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Corine

Corine · Married on 05/04/2018

The girls at Vanity are amazing. They are so talented and were able to do hair and makeup for my large wedding party in just a few hours. They are also so pleasant to be around and made everyone look like models. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Lindsay · Married on 02/10/2018

Vanity Salon did a wonderful job on my wedding in Charleston, SC. They arrived on time, efficiently completed the bridesmaid's hair and makeup and were super fun! The hair and makeup styles lasted throughout the evening. Despite changing my mind on my hairstyle from the initial trial, Kim created a perfect wedding updo. They are truly amazing stylists. Additionally, the spray tan done by Vanity was flawless. I highly recommend Vanity Salon for any wedding in the Charleston area!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Lindsey · Married on 01/06/2018

Great staff and very talented! Very accommodating as I had to reschedule my wedding due to Hurricane Irma. Good prices for the Charleston/Mt Pleasant area.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

Vanity Salon created my wonderful look for my bridal portraits as well as for my wedding. They were timely with responding to questions prior and professional throughout the entire process. I am personally not a big make-up/hair person and I feel as though my stylist was able to cultivate a look that not only looked great in photographs but captured the essence of my personality. I was super happy with my look in both my portraits and at my wedding. As far as the day of my wedding- the ladies from the salon were on time and Vanity did a wonderful job sending the appropriate amount of stylists so that we didn't have to stress about being done on time. I would 100% recommend Vanity Salon for your next event or wedding!

Sent on 01/21/2018

rebecca · Married on 10/27/2017

Wonderful experience, really listened to and fulfilled my requests. wish they could do my hair and makeup everyday :)

Sent on 10/31/2017