Vanity Salon Reviews

151 | Mount Pleasant, SC

151 Reviews for Vanity Salon

151 Vanity Salon Reviews

Holly · Married on 09/01/2018

Very impressed with your team! Your team was timely, professional, and personable. My 13 bridesmaids looked stunning! I got a ton of compliments on my hair, and my makeup looked natural as requested. I was one happy bride! Thanks again!

Caroline · Married on 09/01/2018

Really friendly and great the morning of!! The whole team got everyone done and the girls all looked great! I loved my hair and makeup too! Thanks for putting up with my thick hair ;)

• Corine

Corine · Married on 05/04/2018

The girls at Vanity are amazing. They are so talented and were able to do hair and makeup for my large wedding party in just a few hours. They are also so pleasant to be around and made everyone look like models. Highly recommend!!

Lindsay · Married on 02/10/2018

Vanity Salon did a wonderful job on my wedding in Charleston, SC. They arrived on time, efficiently completed the bridesmaid's hair and makeup and were super fun! The hair and makeup styles lasted throughout the evening. Despite changing my mind on my hairstyle from the initial trial, Kim created a perfect wedding updo. They are truly amazing stylists. Additionally, the spray tan done by Vanity was flawless. I highly recommend Vanity Salon for any wedding in the Charleston area!

Vanity Salon 1
    Vanity Salon 2

Lindsey · Married on 01/06/2018

Great staff and very talented! Very accommodating as I had to reschedule my wedding due to Hurricane Irma. Good prices for the Charleston/Mt Pleasant area.

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

Vanity Salon created my wonderful look for my bridal portraits as well as for my wedding. They were timely with responding to questions prior and professional throughout the entire process. I am personally not a big make-up/hair person and I feel as though my stylist was able to cultivate a look that not only looked great in photographs but captured the essence of my personality. I was super happy with my look in both my portraits and at my wedding. As far as the day of my wedding- the ladies from the salon were on time and Vanity did a wonderful job sending the appropriate amount of stylists so that we didn't have to stress about being done on time. I would 100% recommend Vanity Salon for your next event or wedding!

Vanity Salon 3

rebecca · Married on 10/27/2017

Wonderful experience, really listened to and fulfilled my requests. wish they could do my hair and makeup everyday :)

Kristin · Married on 09/08/2017

Very profesional, very thorough, wonderful talent! We had a beach wedding and the reception was outdoors in a park. Everyone looks fabulous and not a hair moved the entire night. We were all extremely pleased!

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

The stylists at Vanity Salon were a pleasure to work with on the day of the wedding (and also to communicate with in my many emails during the planning stages). Chelsea did my hair and makeup on the day of (as well as my trial earlier in the month), and she was great. Professional, friendly, gave input to my hairstyle ideas, listened to what I wanted while offering no-pressure suggestions. She and two other stylists came to us on-location on the day of the wedding which was so much easier than trying to get everybody to their salon in a timely fashion. We had 10 people get their hair done, and I thought each of the styles was beautiful but also unique. They really made the getting ready process easy and fun. Thank you!

Christina · Married on 06/02/2017

It was very easy and seamless working with the ladies at Vanity Salon. From coordinating who needed what services in my bridal party to when the trial run would be and then the actual details for the big day, I felt like Vanity was totally behind me and working their best to help me and my bridesmaids. We ended up doing hair for 4 bridesmaids and a flowergirl, and then I did both hair and airbrush makeup. All the bridesmaids and flowergirl were very happy with how their looks came out, as was I. I actually ended up changing both my hair and makeup to varying degrees from my trial run, but this was no problem at all and I was really happy with how the final hair and makeup turned out. Plus, the makeup stayed perfect all night long and my hair never budged, even when my veil had to be adjusted multiple times because we couldn't secure it correctly. Would definetely recommend these ladies.

Samantha · Married on 05/12/2017

Very great company to work with. They answered all my questions. I was very nervous and worried that my hair and makeup would not look good for the wedding but they did an excellent job!!

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 04/30/2017

Vanity Salon was absolutely wonderful! Charleston was a destination wedding for us and Ashley made things so easy. She was very responsive prior to the wedding and was a joy to work with for my makeup trail and the day of the wedding. All the ladies that had makeup done the day of the wedding were extremely happy with the job that Ashley and Chelsea did.

Kelsi · Married on 04/15/2017

I am SO happy I discovered Vanity Salon. We planned our wedding out of state and they are so professional, quick to respond and easy to work with. Their services and attention to detail are incredible. My bridal party was so pleased and never felt so beautiful. I definitely recommend the airbrush, I was apprehensive at first but it was very thin and looked flawless. I would recommend them to anyone, thank you so much ladies!

Kathryn · Married on 04/01/2017

Kim is an exceptional hairstylist and made my hair look perfect on my wedding day! She was very friendly, on time, and listened to me to create the exact hairstyle that I was envisioning. She was patient with me and took the extra time to make sure that I felt absolutely flawless. Kim and her assistant also did a beautiful job with each of my bridesmaids' hairstyles as well, and we all got so many compliments on our hair. The photographs all turned out so beautiful. I would HIGHLY recommend Kim and Vanity Salon to any bride who is looking for an excellent and professional hairstylist for their wedding day!

Melanie · Married on 11/05/2016

All of the ladies were great!! I reccomend Rhonda!!

Rebecca · Married on 10/29/2016

The girls at Vanity Salon did an amazing job with my bridesmaids and myself. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

• Shayla

Shayla · Married on 10/26/2016

I've been going to Vanity for the last year for my hair, so it was only logical that I get my hair and make up done for my wedding. Kim is a true artist and professional when it comes to hair and make up. There's a reason why she is rank top in Charleston for hair and make up, and why she is the chosen hair and make up artist for Miss Teen USA. She is amazing at what she does. She was very accommodating when I had to change my hairstyle last minute, from what I had originally done for the trial. She made me look like a princess on my special day!

Pamela · Married on 10/22/2016

Chelsey and Julia did my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids hair and everything was awesome. They were on time and they were very flexible. They did exactly what I pictured would be done to our hair. Chelsey did my makeup and she made me look so beautiful and I had a lot of compliments! I definitely would recommend them to anybody.

Natalie · Married on 10/22/2016

Kristen and Ashley were wonderful stylists for my engagement photos and wedding day! Very easy to work with and they do a wonderful job!!! Highly recommend to anyone!!

Kelsey · Married on 10/15/2016

I have one simple word to describe their services, Amazing!!! My husband and I planned a destination wedding and I was told about Vanity Salon from my wedding planner. From the trials to the wedding day they were nothing short of amazing. On the wedding day they had hair and makeup for 11 women, styling and molding to each different person and their tastes. My matron of honor who has been in several weddings said that she has never loved a hairstyle more than her hair on my wedding day! They were always timely when emailing me back with answers or scheduling. THANK YOU VANITY SALON!!!!

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

Ashley and her partner were fantastic! They were extremely flexible when my wedding was postponed during a hurricane. They listened to everything we wanted, and our makeup was flawless. It came out perfect in pictures, and everyone looked stunning. We can't recommend them enough. Actually, I recommended Vanity Salon to a friend who used them for her wedding! It was a great experience then as well!

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

I live in Chicago and chose Vanity Salon from a recommendation from the resort where we got married. I was very happy with the level of professionalism and covenience of day of wedding services. My hair and makeup looked great and so did the rest of the bridal party! Would definitely highly recommend Vanity!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/28/2016

I'm SO thankful that I found Vanity Salon - they made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! Kim and Kristen L. did hair while Ashley did makeup. They were so efficient and professional in setting up everything onsite and doing hair/makeup for 10 of us (including bridesmaids, family, friends, etc). Kim and Kristen were such talented stylists - we showed them Pinterest updos/hairstyles on our phones; they took a quick peek and then executed this amazing result! A lot of us don't wear a ton of everyday makeup and had no idea what we wanted, so we gave Ashley really vague instructions and she made us look beautiful! I loved my airbrush makeup - it stayed pristine through rain, sweat, and tears! I never even had the chance to do a hair or makeup trial, but I couldn't have been happier with how my bridal look came out the day of- it was PERFECT!

The Vanity ladies were the sweetest and truly went above and beyond! I really appreciated how they comforted me through my "I can't believe it's a tropical storm on my wedding day" meltdown. Thank you SO much, especially to Kristen for your kind, sweet words; you helped turn my day around for the better and were such a gem! <3

• Erin

Erin · Married on 04/30/2016

Kim and the vanity team were fabulous and so tolerant of me and the bridal party. We all looked amazing thanks to these very talented women!