148 Reviews for Vanity Salon

Tattoo Coverage (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
Airbrush (1)
142 Vanity Salon Reviews

Vanity Salon did a wonderful job on my wedding in Charleston, SC. They arrived on time, efficiently completed the bridesmaid's hair and makeup and were super fun! The hair and makeup styles lasted throughout the evening. Despite changing my mind on my hairstyle from the initial trial, Kim created a perfect wedding updo. They are truly amazing stylists. Additionally, the spray tan done by Vanity was flawless. I highly recommend Vanity Salon for any wedding in the Charleston area!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 2/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush, Hair, Makeup, Tanning, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Great staff and very talented! Very accommodating as I had to reschedule my wedding due to Hurricane Irma. Good prices for the Charleston/Mt Pleasant area.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vanity Salon created my wonderful look for my bridal portraits as well as for my wedding. They were timely with responding to questions prior and professional throughout the entire process. I am personally not a big make-up/hair person and I feel as though my stylist was able to cultivate a look that not only looked great in photographs but captured the essence of my personality. I was super happy with my look in both my portraits and at my wedding. As far as the day of my wedding- the ladies from the salon were on time and Vanity did a wonderful job sending the appropriate amount of stylists so that we didn't have to stress about being done on time. I would 100% recommend Vanity Salon for your next event or wedding!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wonderful experience, really listened to and fulfilled my requests. wish they could do my hair and makeup everyday :)

Profile Picture rebecca, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Very profesional, very thorough, wonderful talent! We had a beach wedding and the reception was outdoors in a park. Everyone looks fabulous and not a hair moved the entire night. We were all extremely pleased!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Tattoo Coverage, Hair, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

The stylists at Vanity Salon were a pleasure to work with on the day of the wedding (and also to communicate with in my many emails during the planning stages). Chelsea did my hair and makeup on the day of (as well as my trial earlier in the month), and she was great. Professional, friendly, gave input to my hairstyle ideas, listened to what I wanted while offering no-pressure suggestions. She and two other stylists came to us on-location on the day of the wedding which was so much easier than trying to get everybody to their salon in a timely fashion. We had 10 people get their hair done, and I thought each of the styles was beautiful but also unique. They really made the getting ready process easy and fun. Thank you!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/15/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

It was very easy and seamless working with the ladies at Vanity Salon. From coordinating who needed what services in my bridal party to when the trial run would be and then the actual details for the big day, I felt like Vanity was totally behind me and working their best to help me and my bridesmaids. We ended up doing hair for 4 bridesmaids and a flowergirl, and then I did both hair and airbrush makeup. All the bridesmaids and flowergirl were very happy with how their looks came out, as was I. I actually ended up changing both my hair and makeup to varying degrees from my trial run, but this was no problem at all and I was really happy with how the final hair and makeup turned out. Plus, the makeup stayed perfect all night long and my hair never budged, even when my veil had to be adjusted multiple times because we couldn't secure it correctly. Would definetely recommend these ladies.

Profile Picture Christina, 6/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very great company to work with. They answered all my questions. I was very nervous and worried that my hair and makeup would not look good for the wedding but they did an excellent job!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Vanity Salon was absolutely wonderful! Charleston was a destination wedding for us and Ashley made things so easy. She was very responsive prior to the wedding and was a joy to work with for my makeup trail and the day of the wedding. All the ladies that had makeup done the day of the wedding were extremely happy with the job that Ashley and Chelsea did.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am SO happy I discovered Vanity Salon. We planned our wedding out of state and they are so professional, quick to respond and easy to work with. Their services and attention to detail are incredible. My bridal party was so pleased and never felt so beautiful. I definitely recommend the airbrush, I was apprehensive at first but it was very thin and looked flawless. I would recommend them to anyone, thank you so much ladies!

Profile Picture Kelsi, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim is an exceptional hairstylist and made my hair look perfect on my wedding day! She was very friendly, on time, and listened to me to create the exact hairstyle that I was envisioning. She was patient with me and took the extra time to make sure that I felt absolutely flawless. Kim and her assistant also did a beautiful job with each of my bridesmaids' hairstyles as well, and we all got so many compliments on our hair. The photographs all turned out so beautiful. I would HIGHLY recommend Kim and Vanity Salon to any bride who is looking for an excellent and professional hairstylist for their wedding day!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 4/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

All of the ladies were great!! I reccomend Rhonda!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The girls at Vanity Salon did an amazing job with my bridesmaids and myself. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture User6349705, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon

I've been going to Vanity for the last year for my hair, so it was only logical that I get my hair and make up done for my wedding. Kim is a true artist and professional when it comes to hair and make up. There's a reason why she is rank top in Charleston for hair and make up, and why she is the chosen hair and make up artist for Miss Teen USA. She is amazing at what she does. She was very accommodating when I had to change my hairstyle last minute, from what I had originally done for the trial. She made me look like a princess on my special day!

Profile Picture Shayla, 10/26/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Licensed, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Haircuts, Updos/Styling

Chelsey and Julia did my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids hair and everything was awesome. They were on time and they were very flexible. They did exactly what I pictured would be done to our hair. Chelsey did my makeup and she made me look so beautiful and I had a lot of compliments! I definitely would recommend them to anybody.

Profile Picture Pamela, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristen and Ashley were wonderful stylists for my engagement photos and wedding day! Very easy to work with and they do a wonderful job!!! Highly recommend to anyone!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I have one simple word to describe their services, Amazing!!! My husband and I planned a destination wedding and I was told about Vanity Salon from my wedding planner. From the trials to the wedding day they were nothing short of amazing. On the wedding day they had hair and makeup for 11 women, styling and molding to each different person and their tastes. My matron of honor who has been in several weddings said that she has never loved a hairstyle more than her hair on my wedding day! They were always timely when emailing me back with answers or scheduling. THANK YOU VANITY SALON!!!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ashley and her partner were fantastic! They were extremely flexible when my wedding was postponed during a hurricane. They listened to everything we wanted, and our makeup was flawless. It came out perfect in pictures, and everyone looked stunning. We can't recommend them enough. Actually, I recommended Vanity Salon to a friend who used them for her wedding! It was a great experience then as well!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I live in Chicago and chose Vanity Salon from a recommendation from the resort where we got married. I was very happy with the level of professionalism and covenience of day of wedding services. My hair and makeup looked great and so did the rest of the bridal party! Would definitely highly recommend Vanity!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I'm SO thankful that I found Vanity Salon - they made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! Kim and Kristen L. did hair while Ashley did makeup. They were so efficient and professional in setting up everything onsite and doing hair/makeup for 10 of us (including bridesmaids, family, friends, etc). Kim and Kristen were such talented stylists - we showed them Pinterest updos/hairstyles on our phones; they took a quick peek and then executed this amazing result! A lot of us don't wear a ton of everyday makeup and had no idea what we wanted, so we gave Ashley really vague instructions and she made us look beautiful! I loved my airbrush makeup - it stayed pristine through rain, sweat, and tears! I never even had the chance to do a hair or makeup trial, but I couldn't have been happier with how my bridal look came out the day of- it was PERFECT!

The Vanity ladies were the sweetest and truly went above and beyond! I really appreciated how they comforted me through my "I can't believe it's a tropical storm on my wedding day" meltdown. Thank you SO much, especially to Kristen for your kind, sweet words; you helped turn my day around for the better and were such a gem!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/28/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Kim and the vanity team were fabulous and so tolerant of me and the bridal party. We all looked amazing thanks to these very talented women!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Normally I'm on the other side doing hair and makeup for brides and bridesmaids with vanity salon but April, 29th was my wedding day. I never did a trial and just trusted them to make me look beautiful on my wedding day. Kristen, Kim, Shauna and Ashley exceeded my expectations! I work with these ladies every day so I know they are great but they went above and beyond to make my girls and I look and feel perfect!! I had about 20 services. The girls arrived early and had everything set up and ready to go. They finished with time to spare! My hair is stick straight but Kristen managed to keep a curl in my hair all night. I cried several times throughout the day and my airbrush makeup that ashley did didn't move at all!! I couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out! Thank you ladies for helping to make my day perfect!!!
-Korissa

Profile Picture Korissa, 4/29/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

BRILLIANT! I loved Vanity Salon. I booked the onsite bridal team of 2 for my big day. Originally, I had booked them only for my bridesmaids, and mother/mother-in-law, however when I had a HORRID hair trial with another person they were eager to help, and willing to accommodate adding bridal hair/make-up to the list. The week of the wedding I did my hair/make-up trial and was very impressed. The day of, my hair and make-up was even BETTER! All of my bridesmaids, and both moms looked beautiful. The members of Vanity Salon are professional, experienced, and so pleasant to work with! A must for any bride wanting to feel beautiful on her wedding day!

Profile Picture Jesse, 4/16/16, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

Thank you to Shauna and the stylists of Vanity Salon for making my bridesmaids, mother, mother in-law and cousins and I look fabulous for my wedding. They travelled to our venue and were able to have everyone ready for pictures. They were super professional and accommodating to the requests of my bridal party. Shauna did a fantastic job on my hair and make up. I received compliments all evening on how beautiful my hair looked and how my make up enhanced me, but didn't overwhelm my fair complexion. Thank you again for being a part of my wedding day!!

Kelly Watson

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/26/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Licensed, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Fake Lashes