Vanessa Diaz Event Planner & Stationary Reviews

13 | Carolina, PR

13 Reviews for Vanessa Diaz Event Planner & Stationary

Celmarie · Married on 09/22/2018

Recomendada al 100%

Fue mi coordinadora de mi boda. Responsable, compromiso y me ayudo en todo el proceso de principio a fin de la boda. Gracias por todo

Sent on 02/13/2019

Laura · Married on 06/09/2018

Vanessa Díaz fue nuestra coordinadora de boda. Un excelente ser humano con una calidad de servicio excepcional. Todo fluyó a tal nivel que no había nada pendiente ni stress a una semana de la boda. Altamente recomendada para planificación de cualquier evento. Más que una coordinadora, una amiga!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Alexis · Married on 04/28/2017

La mejor opción para un día tan importante. Responsabilidad, esmero y compromiso. Más que una coordinadora, una amiga. Gracias por tanto!!!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Solyris · Married on 01/06/2017

Excelente coordinadora SUPER RECOMENDADA!!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Vanessa Diaz Event Planner & Stationary's reply:

Muchas gracias, fue un placer ser parte de tan importante evento

Carmen · Married on 11/19/2016

Very responsibility and professional

Sent on 12/11/2016
  • I

Isamar · Married on 08/13/2016

Vanessa is an artist! Her wedding invitations and ideas are superb. We had a crazy idea of doing our wedding inspired in Alice in Wonderland and every detail was taken into consideration, from the table arrangement to the candy bar.
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Nayda · Married on 08/07/2016

Spectacular!! I am only gave her a simple idea and she transform it to a fantastic event!! Congrats to all the people involved. She's the best!!!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Vanessa Diaz Event Planner & Stationary's reply:

Muchas gracias Nayda fue un placer ser parte de este evento tan importante para ustedes.

Gabriela · Married on 05/07/2016

Vanessa is a very professional, responsive, wedding planner. I would recommend her to anyone as a wedding planner, she is the best. We had our dream wedding two weeks ago and it couldn’t be possible without Vanessa’s help. She is a problem solver, who was there in all the steps. We wanted a stress free wedding and that’s what we had thanks to her. I wasn't stressed at all because Vanessa took care of everything, she and her assistant were awesome. I am pretty much a control freak and the idea that I had to give control to someone in the most important day of our life was nerve-wracking. Vanessa made it all much easier, every time I or my husband call her, she was there to listen to us, helps us and calm us. In addition to our coordinator she became our friend. Definitely I recommend her to everyone. Our wedding was exactly what we dream, thanks to Vanessa and her team.

Vanessa coordinó nuestra boda hace dos semanas. Fue extremadamente profesional, responsable y siempre estuvo disponible para nosotros. Ella resolvió todos los problemas que surgieron. Nosotros queríamos una boda que nos tuviésemos ningún estrés y así fue, Vanessa se encargó de todo. Yo soy bastante controladora y la idea de que debía delegar el día más importante de nuestras vidas me aterraba. Vanessa lo hizo todo mucho más fácil, cada vez que la llamábamos, sin importar la hora ella estaba para escucharnos, ayudarnos y tranquilizarme a mí. Nuestra boda fue exactamente lo que habíamos soñado, gracias a Vanessa y su equipo. Además de nuestra coordinadora se convirtió en nuestra amiga. La recomiendo a todo el mundo. Gracias Vanessa

Sent on 05/23/2016

Vanessa Diaz Event Planner & Stationary's reply:

Muchas gracias Gabriela por esas palabras, para nosotros siempre es un placer el complacer al máximo a todas nuestras parejas...

Tania · Married on 04/30/2016

The wedding invitations that Vanessa made for us were superb, every one of our guests said it was the most beautiful wedding invitation they had ever seen. Guests were super excited to go to our wedding after such jaw dropping invitation. Vanessa pays huge attention to detail. We were very pleased.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Geri · Married on 04/17/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Vanessa and her amazing team! We planned a destination wedding in San Juan and Vanessa was the most phenomenal coordinator we could have asked for. While we hired her as a "day of" coordinator, she took it upon herself to become so much more, handling details we never would have even thought of regardless of how much research and planning we may have done. She truly did make sure that it was our dream wedding, and everything went off without a hitch. She was a dream to work with, and I would entrust her to plan any event!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Nina · Married on 07/18/2015

Our event was wonderful thanks to Vanessa, the decorator, and photographer. The makeup and hair was good but would have been better is the stylist was more punctual (not the planner's fault). The cake was okay but not what I asked for. Otherwise, we had an amazing time! Thanks Vanessa!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Maria Elena · Married on 07/30/2016

Vanessa did a great job coordinating my wedding. All of my guests were delighted with their experience at the wedding. I was a little nervous because I was not living where the wedding took place, but everything turned out amazing. She was also extremely flexible!

I totally recommend her ! My only advice would be enjoy your wedding!!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Juan · Married on 11/19/2016

Superb service and very professional!! Could not ask for a better planner. Vanessa Diaz is the best, period!!!

Sent on 12/17/2016