Vanderbilt Legends Club Reviews

50 Reviews for Vanderbilt Legends Club

• Denise

Denise D. · Getting married on 11/01/2022

A beautiful Venue!

We recently had our rehearsal dinner in the grille. We were all excited as Legend's is such a beautiful venue! The appetizers and dinner entree's were all outstanding! Just a great experience; and such a wonderful staff to work with.

Sent on 01/31/2021
  • Megan

Megan L. · Getting married on 06/08/2022

Outstanding Service

Kayla over at Vanderbilt Legend's Club was outstanding. She was more than helpful and went above and beyond to help our wedding ideas come true. The food was amazing! Everyone loved it. If I had to do it all again, I would, without a doubt, choose Kayla and her team again.

Sent on 09/07/2020

Monica W. · Getting married on 06/08/2022

Watson Wedding Review

Our wedding at Vanderbilt Legends Club was so much better then we could have ever imagined. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the grounds that surround it is perfect for photos. Kayla was so pleasant to work with and made the day go so smoothly. Every question and clarification that we needed she was patient and thorough in every answer. We were worried about weather and Kayla provided many different alternatives to still make our special day perfect. We had multiple people tell us how much they loved the food and all of the servers were professional and helpful. Compared to many other venues in this area the price to rent Vanderbilt Legends Club almost sounds too good to be true, but thankfully it is the real deal!! We were so happy with how everything played out for our wedding day and we would do it all again with Vanderbilt Legends Club.

Sent on 09/07/2020
  • Sutton

Sutton H. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Traditional with a touch of elegance

The staff at Legends was professional, courteous and attentive. Kayla was always willing to communicate by phone, email or in
    person. This venue is a wonderful option for a wedding reception.

Sent on 08/02/2020
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 08/15/2020

Best Rehearsal Dinner

From the moment we decided to hold our rehearsal dinner at Legends Club, the responsiveness of our event planner was excellent and made my work so much easier. When we went to set up the staff exceeded expectations - happily accommodating every need and helping us locate a few things we forgot. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience and all our guests loved the venue.

Sent on 08/18/2020

Lesa C. · Married on 07/31/2020

Fantastic venue for our Wedding Rehearsal Dinner

All of the staff at the Legends were friendly and helpful. The venue is beautiful and the food was wonderful. I planned this event from out of town and Kayla made the process so easy! It was a wonderful and memorable evening and our guests thoroughly enjoyed the Rehearsal Dinner.

Sent on 08/03/2020

Allison F. · Married on 05/24/2020

Highly reccommend

Incredible experience from day 1 planning our wedding reception to the actual event. We had to make changes to our plans due to covid and they were very accommodating and provided excellent service. I would not hesitate to have another event here! Thanks again!!

Sent on 06/22/2020

Julie · Married on 01/28/2018

We struggled, like most couples, at choosing the perfect venue for our wedding. Once we spoke with JJ at Vanderbilt Legends, we knew that we had located the perfect venue for our event. She was always responsive via email and phone. We never had to wonder about the planning. And she was willing to meet with us as much as we needed to answer any questions. JJ really took the pressure off us and made sure all of our wishes were met. The venue is so beautiful that we had multiple locations for photographs and we didn’t need to decorate much at all. The staff were accessible in the hours leading up to the ceremony to ensure all our needs were met. Also, they were able to transition the room from ceremony to dinner in just a few minutes. Finally, the meal was Superb! Our guests continue to rave about the quality of the dinner options. You will not be disappointed when you choose JJ and her staff and Vanderbilt Legends as your wedding venue.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Meg · Married on 10/14/2017

Loved working with the team at Vanderbilt Legend's Club to make sure every detail of the wedding was sorted out. The scenery with the Franklin hills and beautiful golf course made for great pictures with the bridal party!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Vanderbilt Legends Club's reply:

Thank you for the review and fabulous pictures Meg! We very much enjoyed working with you and Mrs. Barb as well! Beautiful bride, beautiful family, and beautiful wedding day...thank you for allowing us to be a part of it!

Michelle · Married on 02/24/2017

The venue was great and everyone was so helpful. The food was amazing! The whole event went off without a hitch- i would recommend using Legends for any event big or small.

Sent on 03/04/2017

Marsha · Married on 04/15/2016

We had a tremendous experience with the Legends club and working with JJ Pair. They helped us create the type of event we had hoped for.
    The staff was amazing and cheerful. The food was good and the venue was beautiful. It was a wonderful, unforgettable evening and a pleasure
    To work with these fine people !!!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Donna · Married on 10/10/2015

JJ and Amanda were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I would strongly recommend Legends for any function.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Mark · Married on 09/25/2015

Excellent & courteous staff ....JJ was very helpful and professional; left nothing to chance....everyone who attended commented on hoe beautiful the event was

Sent on 10/25/2015

Christy · Married on 09/19/2015

I couldn't be happier with the services I received from Vanderbilt Legend's Club for my reception. The whole process of planning was made easier with the help of JJ. She understood my vision, offered suggestions when I had no idea and was always prompt. The staff was always professional and accommodating. The food was delicious and plentiful. My guest raved about how beautiful the facility was and what a good time they had. My reception was truly everything I wanted and imagined thanks to them!

Sent on 10/14/2015
  • F

Faydra · Married on 05/25/2014

Vanderbilt Legends Club made a great venue for both my ceremony and reception. A lot of the set-up is conducted by the club staff, allowing me to relax on my wedding day.

Gina is a kind, professional event coordinator who was always there to help in the planning process.

I would definitely recommend Vanderbilt Legends Club as a venue for any bride wanting to get married in the Franklin area.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Catherine · event on: 12/06/2013

Gina was exceptional in helping us plan a wonderful rehearsal dinner for our son and his bride to be!
    She met with us and communicated extremely well with us. Gina answered all of our questions and met our requests and needs in a pleasant and professional manner. All of the staff, from the coordinator to the servers that night made The Rehearsal dinner such a wonderful evening. The food, the environment, the people At Vanderbilt Legends made our evening a wonderful experience. We plan to use the Venue again and look forward to working with Gina again!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Jane · Married on 10/26/2013

We found the staff to be very professional and accomodating. The venue is beautiful and very economical. Thank you for allowing us to hold our son's rehearsal dinner at the club. What a perfecdt way to begin a weekend full of memories! Thank you again!

Sent on 12/13/2013

Jo · Married on 07/27/2013

Gina at VLC was very helpful and superior in her handling of pre-event planning. The staff were most helpful and did an excellent job of serving our guests the night of our Rehearsal Dinner. The Chef prepared an amazing steak and shrimp skewer plated dinner ---superb in taste and impressive in presentation. Lovely venue!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Ann · Married on 06/28/2013

We were extremely pleased with the service and professionalism that greeted us at the Vanderbilt Legends Club. Our Event Planner, Gina Seales, was very helpful, knowledgeable and experienced. She guided us through planning our rehearsal dinner, so her experience and creativity were a very valuable asset. The food was great (we had several comments from our guests after the event, saying how delicious the food tasted), The chef was willing to work with us to accommodate some of our guests with special diet concerns. Mark was assigned to work with us the evening of the event and he was very organized and helpful with maintaining good flow and movement through the buffet. The Staff was very courteous as they served our guests and made them feel comfortable and relaxed. So, all in all....we were EXTREMELY pleased with the level of service and quality of food we received at The Legends. Our hats are off to the entire staff. Thanks Legends, for helping us create a very memorable evening for our family as we celebrated the eve before our son's wedding.

Sent on 07/13/2013
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 06/15/2013

Throughout the planning process, I was telling everyone how great Legends Club was to work with. The first time I visited, I was shocked that everything was ready for a reception, but no one from the wedding party was there...all the set-up was handled by Legends (and it looked amazing!). Everyone was always polite, and there were never any problems with us wanting to come in to look at the venue or measure things. Gina set-up all the decorations for us (table centerpieces/table runners, banners, etc.), and they also set-up our cookie bar. Mark seemed to be in charge of the staff during the event, and I spoke to him on different occasions during the process. He did a great job as well, and was very polite. The food was delicious. We had a private dinner in a back room, and they had everything ready for us when we got there. We have heard compliments from our other vendors as well, saying how great Legends was to work with. Choosing Legends was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, and we highly, highly recommend them for your event.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Kalee · Married on 06/01/2013

Legends made June 1st absolutely perfect! The decorations were even better than I imagined!

It wasn't just June 1st though that we need to thank you for, it is all the hand holding in between! The coordinator did such a great job responding to every question, taking every call, and most of all making me feel so much better along the way. You were my peace of mind- and reminder to take a deep breath

Thank you for working so closely with us to create the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Dalana · Married on 12/01/2012

Vanderbilt Legend's Club is an amazing wedding reception venue! They are very reasonably priced and assist with everything you might need. Gina and Tiffany were a pleasure to work with, the food selection was wonderful and the food was really good! We are still receiving compliments from our guests. I would highly recommend this site to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 12/11/2012

Sara · Married on 01/27/2012

I would recommend anybody to VLC, the service is great, Gina and Kim are FANTASTIC, the food at the recepetion was the best! The venue is beautiful and you will have the "wow" effect from everyone attending! I wish that they was more ways to say how happy I was in choosing VLC! I promise you will be more than pleased! They gave me the best night of my life!

Sent on 02/09/2012

Eileen · Married on 11/05/2011

I have been saying all along that Vanderbilt Legends Club is the best kept secret in Franklin!! We interviewed a lot of places around the Franklin area before making the decision to have our wedding reception at the Club and it's because of the value and what was included AND the staff. To say nothing of the view from club house...amazing!!! They 'owned' our event...working with us every step of the way to customize our needs and wants. We first met with Gina who listened to our wish list and was able to put every single one of our ideas into action...then Gina, Kim and their whole staff executed it beautifully. The personalized attention we received was way above and beyond any other place we checked out. Our wedding reception included a lot of do-it-yourself components and I was able to hand everything over the day of and walked into the most beautiful reception I've ever attended...and that's not just because I'm the mother of the bride. We continue to hear from family and friends that it was the most stunning venue they'd been too for a wedding reception. Thank you Gina, thank you Kim...thank you Vanderbilt Legends Club for an amazing experience we will never forget...!!

Sent on 11/12/2011