Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts Reviews

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts 5
  • Ali

Ali Doucette · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Highly recommend!

Everyone knows wedding planning can be stressful, I can honestly say that Fran and team made me feel so comfortable throughout the floral part of the process. They were incredibly kind and helpful in making decisions. Fran is SO knowledgeable and made the whole process so easy. We only had one meeting and a few emails and everything turned out exactly how I imagined. The price was so reasonable compared to other places I looked, and their team was so genuine. I didn't feel like I was being upsold or pressured at all, they were completely transparent the whole time. Highly recommend!

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts 6
    Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts 12
    Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts 13
    Sent on 06/02/2019

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you for the very thoughtful review! We love when we can take some of the stress out of wedding planning. Thank you for sharing the photos too, you look stunning! Wishing your many happy and healthy years together.

Denise Hermany · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful and a great experience

Fran was fantastic to work with and was very professional. My daughter cried when she saw her bouquet and the flowers at the venue. She said, " This is exactly what I wanted. I'm so happy. Melissa did a beautiful job with the flowers and their prices were reasonable. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much Denise for sharing your story! Tears of joy are the perfect indicator of a job well done. Your recommendation means the world to us. It was such a pleasure working with you and Alex!

jamie · Married on 09/20/2019

Absolutely wonderful

I can not say enough good things about Fran! He has quite the eye for what he does. I provided him with a picture of our bridesmaid dresses, my dress and just a general idea of what we wanted and he did not disappoint me whatsoever. I called about two months away from the wedding to add a flower crown for our flower girl and he didn’t hesitate to add that to our order. I was in awe when our flowers showed up the morning of.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts's reply:

We are overjoyed to here you were awestruck by the flowers we created for you! Thank you for letting future couples know about our flexibility with changes. It was a pleasure working with you!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful arrangements and the nicest people!

Fran and the Valley Green team was recommended to us by family and friends and we are so glad that we decided to work with them! Fran is brilliant and so nice, walking us through the process and recommending unique greens and flowers to the bouquets and table arrangements that were exactly what we envisioned and got many compliments on the day of. Also, it was very affordable compared to other prices we came across. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts's reply:

We love coming up with new and creative designs but of course it all starts with you and your vision. Thank you for sharing you experience, it will be very helpful to future couples!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/24/2019

Such a pleasure!

I would definitely recommend Valleygreen Flowers and Gifts! They were so responsive and easy to work with. Fran was such a pleasure to work with and he carried out my vision! His attention to detail and love of the industry was immense! Our flowers were beautiful and made our wedding day extra special!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for your recommendation! We are so happy to hear that the flowers we created for you made your day extra special.
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful work!

Valley Green did a phenomenal job and made my vision come to life. With unexpected weather causing an indoor ceremony, they did an amazing job setting up the flower arrangements inside. Very kind and accommodating!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts's reply:

We pride ourselves on being ready for anything. I'm so happy we were able to pivot and make your wedding vision a reality indoors! Thank you for your thoughts.
  • Bobby

Bobby · Married on 06/14/2019

Fantastic to Work With

Fran and his team were fantastic to work with! We had a very specific vision of what we wanted, lots of greenery, trees, natural looking pieces and they delivered! We got so many compliments on our floral arrangements and how beautiful the church and venue looked. Fran was organized, helpful, honest and accommodating to our every wish. He and his team are a dream come true for any couple!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thanks so much for your review! We are so happy that Valleygreen was able to interpret your vision and bring it to life.

Ellen · Married on 05/25/2019

Fran is excellent

We worked with Fran for our wedding and were absolutely delighted with our flowers. The centerpieces with candles and flowers in water were perfect. All of the bouquets were lovely. Fran was able to put together colors and flowers when I honestly had very little idea what I wanted.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Hi Ellen! Thank you for taking the time to tell future couples about your Valleygreen experience. We are overjoyed that you were happy with how your flowers turned out!
  • Jack

Jack Gallagher · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Flowers; excellent craft and art

The flowers in May 2019 for my daughter's wedding were absolutely fabulous. The bridal bouquets were beautifully done with perfect colors for the day. The bride was ecstatic.

The ceremony flowers and table arrangements were stunning. Almost everyone commented on how beautiful they were with several saying they’d never seen such great arrangements. The freshness, the colors, and the flower placements were all perfection. By the end of Sunday morning breakfast at the venue, guests had taken all the flowers!

What an outstanding job from top to bottom. The professionalism, craft and art of your operation delivered a beautiful experience for all of us.

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts 14
    Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts 15
    Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts 16
    Sent on 06/08/2019

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Hi Jack, Thank you for sharing your thoughts and photos! The ceremony location was so perfect and we loved creating the piece for up on the wall. It really pulled everything together. We are always happy to hear that our arrangements get to go home with guests to be enjoyed.
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing flowers, professional, affordable and friendly

All around amazing experience with Valleygreen. Our family cares a lot about flowers and many members have worked in flower shops. So we knew we had to go with the best without going over budget and Franny at Valleygreen was the perfect choice. So many people commented on how beautiful and natural Valleygreen's flowers were. I have been to dozens of weddings in the past few years and never seen such gorgeous table arrangements. Every single one was taken home by a guest and they survived a long time afterwards. I loved my bouquet so much. I was so fresh and natural and exactly the shape we talked about - an old fashioned cascade. Franny cares about the details, adding stephanotis to honor my grandfather's favorite flower, and arriving early to ensure he understood how the space worked. He is friendly, organized and easy to work with. The site coordinator loved working with him and has already added him to her favorite vendors list. I can't recommend Valleygreen enough.

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts 17
    Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts 18
    Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts 19
    Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts 20
    Sent on 09/02/2019

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca for your thoughtful review! I know that working on this wedding meant a lot to Fran and he tried so hard to honor your family.

Julia harvey · Married on 03/30/2019

Valley green flowers and gifts

Valley green did a beautiful job on my flowers for my wedding last weekend! Everyone loved my bouquet and couldn't stop talking about it.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much Julia for leaving us a review! It was our pleasure to create your bouquet and personal flowers for you.
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 03/29/2019

Perfect flowers!

Our flowers were perfect! I meet with Fran about a month before our wedding and he was so sweet and so reassuring that we would have plenty of time to get everything together. We had pretty simple decor, but what they provided for us was so perfect! My flowers were so beautiful, their prices were so affordable, and Fran was so sweet!

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts 21
    Sent on 04/01/2019

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much Natalie for your review! We were so happy to be able to provide you with the flowers and look you wanted in a shorter time frame. Wishing you many happy years of marriage!

Jody · Married on 06/09/2018

Our experience with Valley Green Flowers was perhaps the most enjoyable and meaningful of the entire wedding planning experience. From the beginning, Fran showed a genuine interest in my daughter and her fiancee. He suggested flowers to heighten the beauty of their wedding, and we benefited tremendously from his expertise. The flowers themselves were extraordinarily beautiful and fragrant. The man who delivered the flowers to our house and decorated the venue, Chris, was also awesome, and his calm, friendly demeanor took the edge off our nerves. It has been two days since the wedding, and the centerpiece we brought home is still lovely and fresh, and my daughter's bouquet, sitting on the kitchen counter, is still wonderful to look at.

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts 22
    Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts 23
    Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts 24
    Sent on 06/11/2018

Meghan · Married on 06/09/2018

Valley Green Flowers went above and beyond our wildest dreams. From the minute we sat down with Franny, we just felt like we were watching an artist at work. Franny seemed to intuitively know what we wanted - his taste is impeccable, and the flowers were just absolutely breathtaking when we received them. My bride bouquet was magnificent and the smell was incredible. It just seemed to burst with life. My maid of honor, who has been in around 10 or so wedding parties, said they were the best bridesmaid bouquets she's ever had. The archway that they created was stunning as well. 10/10 - can't recommend enough. (Photo credit: Salt and Sonder Studio)

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts 25
    Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts 33
    Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts 34
    Sent on 08/03/2018

Meghan,
    Thank you so much for the glowing review and for sharing some of your photos! You look stunning and the backdrop of the creek for your ceremony is so peaceful. So happy to hear that we knocked it out of the park!

Liz · Married on 05/12/2018

I had the best experience using Valleygreen Flowers for my wedding in May 2018! Fran was so great to work with. He is so knowledgeable and understood my vision for the flowers perfectly. He was also so responsive anytime I had a question and helped me think through different ideas. I was blown away with the bouquets, centerpieces, and garlands they created for my wedding! Everything was beautiful! Guests even commented after the wedding about how gorgeous the flowers were. I would highly recommend Valleygreen to anyone looking for a great florist for their wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Megan · Married on 04/13/2018

I went to Valleygreen with my mom to get ideas for my wedding. Fran was amazing! He explains the types of flower to me and showed me what they look like so I had an idea what he was talking about. When discussing how I wanted my centerpieces, bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, and the groom, groomsman and father of the groom boutonnieres, he just didn’t talk about ideas he saw my ideas by drawing and getting flowers thrown together to get an idea of what he was suggesting. The passion Fran had for flowers made my mom and me certain we came to the right place. When I walked into my venue and saw everything we talked about, I was so excited and happy with all the flowers. Fran worked within my budget which was the biggest plus.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much Megan for leaving us a review! We are happy to hear that Fran was able to take your ideas and bring them to life.

Erin · Married on 12/29/2017

Fran and his team at Valleygreen did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers for my wedding! In planning, Fran understood my vision from the start and had many wonderful ideas to add. His feedback was honest and helpful, which I truly appreciated. When it came to the big day, every single detail was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. From the bouquets, to the centerpieces, to all of the decor - everything was gorgeous! I am so grateful to the team at Valleygreen.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Allison · Married on 12/09/2017

Valleygreen was amazing! Not knowing much about flowers, we described Fran the style we wanted with a few pictures of bouquets and centerpieces from Pinterest. At our meeting, he provided his insights on what he could do for the season and what would look best together. Our heads were spinning by the end with all the various flower names, but we were confident that Valleygreen had it under control. We were overjoyed walking into the venue and seeing all the amazing centerpieces, ceremony and cake arrangements. My bridal bouquet was perfect and I still keep thinking about how beautiful it was. Fran heard our vision and knocked it out of the park!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much Allison for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! It truly makes us smile when we hear from satisfied brides!

Amy · Married on 10/13/2017

Im not very knowledgeable when it comes to flowers. When it came time for planning flowers the wedding, a relative recommended Fran at Valleygreen and I’m so glad they did. If I could rate higher than 5, I would do it in a heartbeat! Fran was amazing and was so helpful throughout the whole process. I showed him several pictures of bouquets I liked, and he created breathtaking bouquets for my maids and I. The pieces he suggested and created for the mento wear were phenomenal! Fran made the process so easy for us and he really knew his stuff! When changes needed to be made, he was so receptive! We didn’t have to worry about one single thing in terms of flowers for our big day! He took our vision and made it an even better reality! I would and will recommend Valleygreen and Fran to anyone looking for an extremely professional, reliable, budget friendly flourist!! He was the first flourist we met with and no one else could compare to Fran and his knowledge and ideas, he was hands down the best we came across! Thanks Valleygreen for making sure our day was just as we envisioned!!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Amy, we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your Valleygreen experience! We appreciate you taking the time to let other brides and grooms know about our work.

Mary · Married on 09/30/2017

Planning with them was easy and I felt confident I was going to get what I wanted. Every email was answered quickly with answers to every question I had!

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts 35
    Sent on 11/21/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2017

Fran and the rest of the staff at Valleygreen were amazing from start to finish! Just as they did for my sister's wedding two years ago, they made the process of picking out floral arrangements for our wedding easy and fun. They listened to what I wanted and provided guidance and suggestions for the parts that I was unsure about. They made me a beautiful flower crown that came out just the way I envisioned, and was probably my favorite part of my look for my wedding day!
    We are still hearing compliments from our guests who took the gorgeous centerpieces home and said they got to enjoy them for over a week after the wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend Valleygreen to any future brides looking for beautiful and affordable flowers for their wedding day!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you Jessica for telling us and future brides and grooms about your Valleygreen experience! It was a pleasure working with you!

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Fran was a pleasure to work with and made the experience a breeze. Everything looked beautiful and was delivered precisely on time!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2017

My daughter and I truly enjoyed working with Fran at Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts. We planned a morning wedding followed by an elegant luncheon and could not have been more pleased. The boutonnières, corsages, bridesmaids bouquets and bridal bouquet were all perfect, delivered to our home early in the morning with wonderful good cheer.
    Our reception table centerpieces and several 10'-14" long garlands created to run down the center of long tables were stunning and just what we envisioned. A great experience! Thank you Fran!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Marissa · Married on 08/25/2017

Fran was truly wonderful! I had no idea what kind of arrangements I wanted, but I knew I wanted gerbera daisies. Fran took this idea and ran with it! He did a wonderful job and I got so many compliments at the wedding about the beautiful colors and every guest wanted to take home a centerpiece! Not only were they beautiful but the flowers lasted for days without wilting and were very fresh. If you're looking for someone with a passion for flowers then Valleygreen Flowers and Gifts is your place. We loved them.

Sent on 09/28/2017