Valley Creek Productions Reviews

1 User photo

Valley Creek Productions 1

Madeline Kearney · Married on 08/24/2019

Awesome Vendor

I got married on 8/24/19 and Valley Creek Productions was one of the first vendors we selected. A friend at work recommended Justin and the team and it was one of the best suggestions we received.

First Justin had an introduction call with me to go over what my expectation was for my wedding and reviewed the entire videography process - one thing that sets Justin apart is he asked if I had any other questions at all about the entire wedding planning process. It definitely helped to know that an industry professional was willing to help me with any random question that popped up.

Valley Creek Productions is also very organized which helps keep track of all required details. I got a detailed list of the music needed for the video, prior to the wedding we had another call and received a detailed schedule, and the day of the wedding they arrived early and ready to go.

Justin was a big help throughout the entire process from beginning to end but especially during the wedding week.
    The whole Valley Creek team was very professional. My entire bridal party loved how discreet the team was - we barely even realized they were there :)

We just watched our wedding trailer today (less than a week later) and it is AWESOME!

To anyone planning a wedding I highly recommend Valley Creek Productions not only do they do a fantastic job but you are definitely in good hands which alleviates stress throughout the tiring wedding planning process.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Valley Creek Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for the feedback about our process Madeline. Glad we exceeded your expectations and look forward to completing your full film!
  • Brandi

Brandi Mendenhall · Married on 06/22/2019

Affordable and high quality!

Justin and team are the absolute best! Justin recorded my wedding and did an amazing job, he knew all of the right questions to ask to make sure he captured exactly what I wanted and even edited some of the final work to make sure it was perfect. He was incredibly easy to work with and made the perfect montage for us to remember the day. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an affordable but high quality videographer. Thank you for making my day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Hi Brandi,

Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you both. Hopefully we will see you at another wedding sometime soon!!
  • Dayna

Dayna · Married on 06/01/2019

Great work! Definitely recommend!

Justin and the team at Valley Creek Productions did an awesome job capturing our big day! We recently received the trailer and are obsessed!! It is so well made!! We can't wait to receive the short film and documentary. Justin was super responsive and organized throughout the whole planning process, and day of, him and his team were excellent. Also - I think the price is very fair!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Valley Creek Productions's reply:

Pleasure working with you Dayna, your wedding was full of fun moments to capture...full films coming soon :)
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly Recommended

We received our final videos the other week and we cannot express how happy we are with the final product. They exceeded our expectations. Turn-around was timely, they were thorough and receptive to any changes we wanted to make (even though there were not many at all!) I would highly recommend Justin and his team for your special day. You will not regret it!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Hi Amy,

Thanks for the review, it was a pleasure working with you and Toros in November. For our first Armenian ceremony it turned out awesome. Congrats to you both!

Brandon Byerly · Married on 10/14/2018

As professional as you can get!

My wife and I were tossing around getting a videographer for our wedding. We decided after we fulfilled all other payments if we had the extra cash we would do it and we did. I work along side Justin in the wedding industry and he was the first one we thought of. Nothing but professional from start to finish. The day of both team members of the company were prompt, non intrusive, and seemed to have gotten all the right shots. Our final video was amazing! We received a little box in the mail that had a beautiful engraved box and usb drive with a nice note and two bags of popcorn (I’m starting to think Justin is a fan of popcorn because every time I see him he has bags of it). We were expecting a padded mailer with a jump drive in it and this just blew us away. Sometimes the little things make it worth all the money you spend on these events. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Valley Creek Productions 2

Valley Creek Productions's reply:

Thanks for the review Brandon, it was a pleasure working with you guys. Win and Zach had a good time covering your big day.
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 10/13/2018

Our wedding 10.13.18

We worked with Justin and had an amazing experience. We talked about what I wanted and he made it happen! Our wedding video is everything I dreamed it would be and we love sharing the video with friends and family! It’s like we are reliving the day every time we watch it! While watching the video, I noticed towards the end that Justin got a video of my son doing a little head nod and “snap” that I love him doing! It worked perfectly with the music chosen and I was in tears that he got something I love my son doing on video. I also am a very indecisive person and couldn’t chose all the songs I wanted for our video and Justin was an amazing help and filled in the music with songs played at the wedding and what he thought would work best! I would absolutely recommend Valley Creek Productions to anyone wanting their wedding videod!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Hi Jordan,

Thanks for the great review. It was fun working with you guys, wishing you the best of luck!!

Amber · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience

We would highly recommend Valley Creek! Justin, the owner, was incredibly responsive to all of our emails and phone calls. We get the video highlight within a few days of our wedding. Can't wait to see the full length!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Valley Creek Productions's reply:

Thanks Amber, cant wait to get the full video to you guys! Congrats, it was a pleasure working with you.
  • Clara

Clara · Married on 10/06/2018

Great to work with and amazing video!

Justin was incredibly helpful through our entire wedding planning process and answered any and all questions we had. Our wedding videos turned out so well and we are so happy to have them to look back on and remember our day for years to come. Would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Kimberly Martin · Married on 09/15/2018

Well worth the investment!

Working with Justin and his team was a seamless process! We originally were unsure if we even wanted to have a videographer for our wedding, but after seeing our trailer and the final film, we are so pleased that we did. Everything that flies by so quickly on that day was captured, from slipping into my dress for the first time, to the look on my husbands face as he saw me for the first time, and of course all of the wonderful toasts. We would not be able to relive those moments otherwise. Valley Creek was a blessing. If you are questioning whether or not to spend the money, I promise it will be worth it if you do!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Valley Creek Productions's reply:

Thanks Kimberly, it was so fun working with you guys and sharing in your big day at the Barn on Bridge.

Best of luck!!!
  • Tanya

Tanya Park · Married on 08/25/2018

Wonderful Wedding videographer!

Justin was great to work with! He was very responsive and answered any and all questions we had along the way and helped us out when we weren't sure of a direction to take. The Video turned out wonderful and we loved reliving our amazing day all over again with their help!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2018

We knew from when we first met with Justin that he would be the perfect videographer for our wedding! We got married at the Rittenhouse in May and are so happy with our experience overall and how the footage came out. Leading up to the wedding Justin was very thorough in our conversations to make sure he captured all of the important moments for us throughout the day and night. At the wedding, Justin and his team were amazing! When I looked at the video I couldn't believe all of the moments they captured that I didn't even notice they were filming. They seemed to have been everywhere without us even noticing. We absolutely love the way our trailer and final film came out. I didn't realize leading up to the wedding how important it was to have a great video, but now that I have it I am so happy to have it! We definitely recommend working with Valley Creek Productions!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Valley Creek Productions's reply:

Thanks Andrea, our team had a great time working with you!

Britney · Married on 04/14/2018

We were so happy we chose Valley Creek Productions for as our wedding videographer. We love the flexibility they provided with their different packages, so we received exactly the video services we were looking for. Justin was very helpful via phone and email answering any questions we had along the way. Steve was our videographer on the day of, and he was great! He even got some drone shots of the venue, which turned out really nice. For anyone who is having a wedding in West Chester, PA or nearby, I would 100% recommend Valley Creek Productions!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Valley Creek Productions's reply:

Thanks Britney, pleasure working with you!

Katelyn · Married on 04/07/2018

We never knew how much we wanted to have a videographer until we saw Justin's work :) They were actually recommended to us through our photographer - and they certainly did not disappoint! I had never really thought of having a videographer - but we would have totally regretted it if we didn't hire Valley Creek. He was extremely responsive, and was very clear on all the details that he needed/wanted from us along the way. From start to finish, our experience with Valley Creek was so enjoyable. You barely knew they were there, but they still captured so many special details of our day. The video quality turned out amazing and each time we watch our film we find something new to love more. Justin was very reasonably priced for the great work that they provided - you miss some many details on your own wedding day that having the video there to remind you is worth every single penny! We first saw our trailer while away on our honeymoon and we watched it over, and over.... it was the best two minutes ever :) We were so thankful with how quickly he turned around both the trailer and the video - it brought back so many happy memories we couldn't wait to relive! Thank you Justin and crew for the unforgettable memories! The trailer and the full video are something we will cherish forever!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Valley Creek Productions's reply:

Thanks for the review Kate, best of luck to you both!!

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

Valley Creek did an amazing job capturing our day from beginning to end. They were so easy to work with and made sure to have cameras on all of the best parts of the day! We highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Valley Creek Productions's reply:

Thanks for the review Katie, pleasure working with you guys!!!

Haley · Married on 10/21/2017

I had a wonderful experience working with Justin at Valley Creek Productions! You can't beat the quality of video for the price and even the highest package is reasonable and below a lot of competitors. Justin listened to everything I had to say in regards to what I was looking for in a video and made it come to life. He is super responsive and so attentive to make sure you get a great video. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Valley Creek Productions's reply:

Thanks for the review, it was great working with you both. Such an amazing venue!

Caitlin · Married on 10/14/2017

Great experience with Justin and his team for our wedding day! Very professional and video turned out better than expected!!!! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Alyssa · Married on 07/15/2017

We are so thankful to have worked with Justin and his crew to capture our special day. He was so flexible and open to our thoughts and ideas. Whatever we requested-he made it work! The timing of our reception got pushed back and they stayed well over their time just to capture our cake cutting and some dancing. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Valley Creek Productions's reply:

Its was great working with you both, thanks for the review!!
  • Sean

Sean · Married on 07/15/2017

As a career DJ and entertainer, I often found working with videographers to be a hassle. Bright lights, ill equipped gear wise and underfoot when it came to emceeing functions of the day. In 2011, I had the opportunity to work with Justin on a high end wedding in West Chester. It was honestly a huge shock to me. This man was prepared, non-obstructive, non blinding and was using great gear. Even better was that he was professional, fun, and friendly and extremely easy to work with. Justin and I networked a lot together over the last 7 years and it was apparent that his qualities were also reflected by his staff. When it came time for my own wedding and it was decided that we were going to have a videographer, this was an easy choice for my wife and I. Even though we wanted Justin personally, we were a little too late but luckily his staff was available. I had worked with them before and had no worries especially after we discussed what we were looking for. The day of the wedding, my videographer team was on time, friendly and helpful. We cooperated with them in getting the footage they needed and they made their job seem effortless at the wedding. They did not interfere with guests, they did their thing, and the end product was great. It was not long before a trailer was made available and turn around time on the actual video was quick. Sadly, we had to delete some scenes from our video as we had wedding crashers but Justin and his staff made quick work of that fix. The wedding industry is truly an industry where you get what you pay for and these guys are on point and top of the game. Work with them and your memories will be preserved for a lifetime. The best part of watching the end product is seeing how much you missed on your wedding day as it's so hectic. My family and I were smiling and laughing the whole time!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Valley Creek Productions's reply:

Thanks for the amazing review Sean! We always recommend Party Express DJs for weddings and events in Berks County especially at Stokesay Castle.

Liz · Married on 06/24/2017

Valley Creek Productions did an amazing job of filming our wedding. Both videographers were professional and captured every important moment of our day. They helped us to feel at ease and worked well with all of our other vendors. Justin did an amazing job of communicating with us leading up to the wedding, and answered any questions that we had. I was amazed by the trailer they created. I probably watched it 100 times, because I just couldn't stop. So many people messaged me about how they included so many important moments into such a short video. We are so over the moon with our full video. We sat down and watched it immediately. We can't wait to share it with our families and continue to watch it over the years. I would highly recommend Valley Creek Productions!!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/10/2017

Valley Creek Productions made my dreams come true by capturing my wedding day PERFECTLY! Not only is Justin and his team extremely talented, he is very personable and organized. Justin was the most responsive, timely and flexible vendor I worked with throughout the entire planning process. My husband and I were thrilled to receive our 2 minute trailer video two days after our wedding and our full video shortly after! Justin and his team were able to get along with everyone and kept my HUGE wedding party in check. I would highly recommend Valley Creek Productions to anyone who is searching for a videographer who goes above and beyond and makes the stressful planning process so much easier for their clients. Valley Creek Productions is a MUST vendor to hire on your wedding day! My husband and I couldn't have been more pleased!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Valley Creek Productions's reply:

Thanks for the review Melissa, pleasure working with you guys!!

Liz · Married on 05/19/2017

Like most couples, we weren't sure if we wanted to hire a videographer for our wedding. We are so glad we did and are so glad it was Valley Creek Productions! Justin was so easy to work with before our wedding - which made such a difference when you're juggling a bunch of different vendors. Steve was on-site at our wedding and maintained such an upbeat, positive attitude despite how hot it was that day and captured all our beautiful moments. Watching the video allowed us to relive that day and we are so grateful to Justin and Steve for all their hard work and for being great people!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Jillian · Married on 03/25/2017

They were so easy to work with and really flexible with our needs and budget. Not to mentions the level of professionalism from everyone we worked with there. The quality of the video is amazing and they made sure to capture all of the amazing moments that were important to us along with some goofiness that occurred. I'm really happy we worked with them, they made the experience easy and pleasant. Thank you guys so much for all of your amazing work!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Lindsay · Married on 11/05/2016

I would highly recommend having a videographer for your wedding, and would recommend Valley Creek Productions over and over! Justin & his team do an amazing job! There are a variety of packages to choose from for all budgets & needs. Justin is incredibly friendly, professional & accommodating. Justin has a way of making sure you won't even know he's there; that part was great, because it allowed him to capture genuine moments in the day. We booked Justin about a month before our wedding date after realizing we wanted a video (we were like many couples who thought it wasn't necessary at first, but as we got closer to the date we thought we would regret it) and we are so happy he was available on our wedding date. We absolutely LOVE our wedding video and will treasure it for years to come. Photos are great, but there really is something to be said about seeing the movement of the day and hearing the sounds. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Valley Creek Productions's reply:

Thanks for the feedback Lindsay, it was a pleasure working with you!!!

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2016

Justin Chan and his team of videographers masterfully documented the best day of our lives. We would not change a single frame of the final product, and they were professional, friendly, and non-intrusive on the day of the wedding and all the days leading up to it. We even got $200 off our package after winning a raffle. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/29/2016

Justin and the team at Valley Creek were so helpful right from the beginning! When I began looking for a videographer Justin spent an hour on the phone with me answering any questions I had and was so knowledgeable and polite. After we decided to hire Justin, everything was seamless. We were on a strict budget and so we could only have the video start at the ceremony. However, Justin arrived a bit early and was able to capture my first look with my father! I am so grateful to have that memory on video now. I would HIGHLY recommend Justin and Valley Creek for your wedding. He was incredibly professional and definitely has a creative eye! Valley Creek was always accessible through email or phone and response was fast. I also loved that my husband and I were able to "proof" our video before it was finalized. I am so pleased with my whole experience with Valley Creek Productions and Justin Chan was awesome!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Valley Creek Productions's reply:

Hi Kelly, Thanks for the review. It was a pleasure working with you!!!