Valerie Betz Photography Reviews

11 | Lehigh Valley, PA

11 Reviews for Valerie Betz Photography

Brianna · event on: 06/08/2014

Val did out engagement photos. She was absolutely amazing. She worked well with us, and she let us be ourselves and have a good time. We have just absolutely phenomenal photos from the day, and I don't think that we could have gotten a better photographer. She knew what she was doing, and you could see all the passion and hard work she put into making our photos remarkable. I am hoping in a few years we will use her again for our wedding.

Sent on 09/17/2011
  • W

Wanda · Married on 11/16/2013

Val did an awesome job photographing our wedding!! We would and do recommend her to all of our family and friends. I am so glad we chose her to be our photographer, she was on time, took excellent pics all night, and made sure to capture all of those special moments. Thanks to her, we can relive our ceremony and reception just buy going through our wedding photo album.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Merissa · Married on 10/29/2011

Absolutely wonderful experience-even with the horrible wedding, our pictures turned out amazing and Val and her team were amazing to work with and captured every moment perfectly. I would highly recommend them for any event!!!!!! Amazing!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Carol · Married on 06/17/2011

Val and her assistant Amber were absolutely fabulous. They captured all the priceless moments a wedding day brings and were non invasive about getting the photos. We are extremely happy with the photographs and couldn't be more pleased. I would highly recommend Valerie Betz photography to anyone who is looking for someone they can count on to catch those once in a lifetime memories of your very special wedding day. She was also very prompt at getting the photographs to us. There is absolutely nothing negative I could say about Val and Ambers professionalism, etc. Very easy to work with as well.

Sent on 08/21/2011

Kerry · Married on 06/04/2011

Val and Amber did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding! Both very professional and Val listened to what I wanted and fully delivered. The pictures look amazing and everyone loves them!

Sent on 07/05/2011

ALYSON · Married on 10/09/2010

Not only did Val do a wonderful job, she also became a good friend, which made it that more easy to take photos!!! Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 12/31/2012

Erin · Married on 08/21/2010

Val and Amber were Great!!! Picture are beautiful. Very easy and enjoyable to work with. Took tons of pictures and very responsible pricing.

Sent on 11/24/2010

Dana · Married on 06/27/2009

We loved Val... she did a great job and was extremely committed to what she was doing. She did a great job capturing our true personality in our wedding photos and was very helpful with everything. We have gotten so many compliments on our pictures and we love looking through them.

Sent on 09/26/2010

Lauren · Married on 12/28/2013

I would highly recommend Valerie Betz Photography. She was amazing. I lived all of my pictures, she had great ideas and she was exactly what I had been looking for.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Karen · Married on 05/14/2010

I had maternity/newborn photos done in my home and Valerie was great, brought props and worked with us and our ideas, as well as her own creativity, would definately use her in the future.

Sent on 05/14/2010
  • Honey B.

Honey · Married on 05/12/2012

I absolutely love working with Valerie for all my photography needs. I opted to do a boudoir shoot for my husband to be prior to our wedding and absolutely loved the photos. We also hired Valerie Betz Photography for our wedding photos. She arrived promptly and had an assistant arrive at my husband's parent's house to take pictures of the men prior to the ceremony. I really felt that between her & her assistant, Amber, they captured a lot of great moments. I couldn't believe how many pictures she told me she had gotten once she left for the night ... I didn't even see her & her assistant throughout the night but they really did get all the moments!

She had our photos edited & uploaded way before her three week deadline so I was shocked & excited! The quality of pictures are astonishing and I really love the candid photography that she provides as well as the posed pictures. If you are looking for a fantastic photographer who is going to get you the pictures you want of your wedding day then you need to consider hiring Valerie Betz Photography. You can see in the pictures that she really has a love for photography! I would definitely hire her again for maternity & family pictures in the future and have been recommending her to all our friends & family with upcoming weddings!!

Sent on 06/07/2012