Valentina's Floral Design Reviews

Valentina's Floral Design 6
Valentina's Floral Design 7

Mimi · Married on 09/29/2018

Professional and Creative

Riza was great to work with and produced a beautiful set of bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding party. Also - the floral decorations for the outdoor ceremony, as well as the centerpieces at the reception, were all beautiful and well-coordinated. She worked with us several times on customizing everything down to every detail. On the day of the event, she delivered everything to our various set-up and ceremony locations, and it was a huge relief to be able to rely on her professional service for this important element of the wedding. Thank you Riza!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Valentina's Floral Design 8
    Valentina's Floral Design 9

Celene · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing Service and Product!

Riza from Valentina Florals did a spectacular job with getting my bouquet done exactly as I had envisioned it. My bridesmaids flowers were nothing short of amazing as well. Valentina Florals took care of our boutonnieres, corsages, reception centerpieces and floral arrangements for decor! Highly recommended to all the PNW brides out there !

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Valentina's Floral Design 10
    Valentina's Floral Design 11
    Valentina's Floral Design 12

Lam · Married on 08/18/2018

Highly recommend

I am the type that don’t know much about flowers. Riza was great about what to put together. I just told her my wedding colors and she put together the most beautiful bouquets. I am also indecisive so I switched up a lot of things and she accommadated it. She will work with your budget. She is also organized and easy to contact. I highly recommend her for any special day.

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Valentina's Floral Design 13
    Valentina's Floral Design 14
    Valentina's Floral Design 15

Serena · Married on 07/07/2018

I am so beyond happy that Valentina's Floral Design did our wedding flowers. Riza was incredible to work with! She made the entire process easy and stress free. In the beginning, when we communicate how I want my wedding flowers, she even put everything into a PowerPoint to show me. Every single arrangement that was made for my wedding was perfect; exactly what I expected! A million thanks to her! I highly recommend Valentina's Floral Design!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Rose · Married on 10/21/2017

Valentina's did a great job with my wedding flowers at a reasonable price. Excellent value!

Sent on 02/26/2018

April · Married on 08/20/2017

Riza was an absolute pleasure to work with. She knew exactly what I wanted even before I knew what I wanted in my flowers. She is super creative and easy to work with. We received endless compliments on how beautiful our flowers were and we have Riza to thank. I would highly recommend her for all your flower needs you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Valentina's Floral Design 16
    Valentina's Floral Design 17
    Valentina's Floral Design 18

annie · Married on 08/20/2017

Beautiful Flowers, excellent and professional customer service. On time service and diligent work.
    Guest are all amazed to the uniqueness of quality flowers of Valentina's Floral on my daughter's wedding reception.
    We highly recommend Valentina's Floral. Thumbs up :)

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Valentina's Floral Design 19
    Valentina's Floral Design 20
    Valentina's Floral Design 21

Christibe · Married on 07/29/2017

I'm so thankful to have found Valentina's floral design for my wedding. So prompt and professional and beautiful work I wish she could have been my wedding planner in addition to my florist. Also very good price point as everything related to weddings are off the chart expensive. But not Valentina's floral design

Sent on 10/12/2017

Katrina · Married on 06/25/2017

Riza was great to work with and very flexible. She met with me three different times before our wedding to go over anything that I needed. The floral arrangements she did were beautiful. We received so many compliments, especially on my bouquet. Her pricing was reasonable, as well.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Shannon · Married on 02/04/2017

Riza made my day special and easy :)

Sent on 10/31/2017

Soo · Married on 07/23/2016

We found Riza on Yelp. She was more economical than the other local florists so we decided to work with her. I'm really glad that we did because she was responsive via email and the flower arrangements she provided for our wedding at sacred heart church and the woodmark were absolutely beautiful. She included delivery and transport of flowers between church and reception location in her fee and that really helped us reduce our flower fees and freed us of worries. You'll love working with her.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Lina · Married on 07/23/2016

I had a really great experience working with Riza for my wedding day. She was patient, thoughtful and very professional. She nailed my wedding colors and was able to get me the exact style of flowers I wanted. I really appreciated her ability to guide me in the right direction and giving me advise when asked. Her prices are also very fair and she can definitely work with anyone's budget and deliver amazing flowers.

Sent on 08/16/2016

diane · Married on 05/07/2016

Riza did a great job. She was able to make suggestions for me and work with my budget. She worked well with my wedding planner and took care of setting up all the flower arrangements on the day of.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Salome · Married on 08/07/2015

Valentina's Floral was a last minute decision on a vendor for my wedding after being disappointed with another vendor's floral samples, but it was one of the best decisions for my wedding. While working within my budget, Rem was able to create my vision with high quality, fresh flowers. She was also very organized and prompt. Everyone raved about the quality of the florals at my wedding - some even were surprised the flowers were real because they looked so fresh. Most importantly, the flowers were beautiful and delivered well on time. I would highly recommend Valentina's Floral to any bride!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Valentina's Floral Design was one of the best vendors I had chosen for my wedding day and her floral arrangements are simply stunning and beautiful. The flowers were fresh and preserved to last the whole day, and the whole week for that mattered (if taken cared properly). Her customer service is genuine, professional, and quick with repsponsiveness. The value of her exceptional work is worth the amount I paid for and she was very flexible with all the requests that I've asked and more than willing to make me a happy bride. She was also extremely compassionate, my mom had recently passed before my wedding and I asked is she could arrange the locket I had to attach to the bouquet and she was happy to do so. She even offered to lend her decorative vases to enhance the floral boquet that I put on my pillars. She puts all her floral boquet in a very cute box to keep it hyrdrated and arrived on time to drop off the flowers and offered to help pin the boutteniers on the groom and groomsmen. She was efficient and made it stress-free on my wedding day. Riza, I can't thank you enough for all your help and for your amazing flowers. I hope everyone will give you a chance to make them as happy as I was on my wedding day. I would recommend everyone to atleast meet with her if you are hesitant, she is very personable and is willing to help you with your budget, without compromising your "dream bouquet". Thank you again for everything and I hope this review helps future bride choose you as their wedding florist (or any speical occaision for that matter!)

Sincerely,
    AIana

Regina · Married on 07/20/2014

Riza is great to work with because she is creative, energetic, attentive and excellent in her work. She was able to transform the space we were using both at the church and at the reception hall. The bouquets and arrangements were simple and elegant -- just what I was looking for. Her work made our wedding beautiful! Her design suited our style perfectly. Also she was flexible, communicated well and was on time for everything. We received so many compliments on our flowers -- we recommend her to anyone looking for a great florist for their wedding!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Riza (or Jing) was great! She was so on top of things. She was immediately responsive to all my calls and emails. She had great suggestions and followed my instructions perfectly. She also delivered everything to the church included. For a very minimal reasonable fee she was even willing to move things to the reception site and come back at the end of the night to pick everything up.

Early on, I called many florists and almost gave up searching. Many florist quoted me insane amounts and often quoted 3 times more. Some florist who were more reasonable in price were just completely nonresponsive to me.

I was so happy to have found Riza. Her prices for the service and quality she provides are very reasonable. Her product is absolutely beautiful. I ordered a bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutiniers, corsages, centerpiece flowers, aisle flowers and alter flowers. All were beautiful. I cannot recommend her enough. Of all the many stresses of my wedding planning, she actually made my life easier!

Sent on 09/07/2012

Valentina's Floral Design's reply:

Hi Lisa,
    Thank you for the great review. Your selections of flowers were great and I had a great time putting them together. You were very specific with what you like with a lot of flexibility on other things. I had a great time working with you and thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of your special day.

Carol · Married on 08/25/2012

Valentina's is someone I would hire again and again. She was so good at everything and worked with us on the pricing, excellent, gorgeous arrangements, and coming early to set everything up!
    Easy to work with and very responsive to phone calls when we were in need of advice. Her decorative sense is perfect!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Mary · Married on 10/01/2011

A beautiful product without a ton of lead time! Excellent to work with.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Sheila · Married on 08/27/2011

Jing is super sweet! She's only been in the business for a few years but her work looks lke she's done it forever. She listens to your details and puts together a beautiful centerpiece. She even has great suggestions if you want to save some money. Her visions are well put-together. I was really happy on what I saw that day. Even our bouquets was more than I had accepted and couldn't be happier. Her prices were lower than other florists and she buys her flowers from wholesaler which provides the freshest flowers that week. We had some of our guests take home the pomander balls we used for both ceremony and reception and they loved it. Oh! And at the last min, I had to add some more changes and Jing was able to add it in even though she already put in the flower order for me. I couldn't thank her enough.

Sent on 04/10/2012
  • Y

Yanti · Married on 08/01/2011

Riza was so easy to work with! She made beautiful bouquets for my wedding as well as our centerpieces. All of the flowers were fresh and colorful! She even helped me out by making two delivery trips: (1) to the hotel to drop off the bouquets and boutonnieres, (2) to the venue to drop off the centerpieces. Don't hesitate to make a consultation appointment with her - I don't see how you could be disappointed.

Sent on 07/06/2015
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2011

I had used orchids and calla lilies in my wedding, not only were they beautiful and fresh on a hot day, but she was on time delivering them the day of. My bouquets and boutineers were just what I wanted down to the color. She really was focused on what I wanted for my day. I even asked for bamboo stalks for my centerpieces a little last minute, and she was able to get them ordered for me and delivered them to my home.

Sent on 07/12/2015

Starlyn · Married on 10/29/2010

I loved the bouquets that were created for my wedding party, I felt they were unique and beautiful. I would definitely recommend to anyone!!!

Sent on 07/14/2015

If you want superb personable customer service from a florist who can and will attend to your every need, then look no further than Valentina's Floral Design. She was very open to our ideas and what we were looking for in the design/selection of our flowers. We had a very eclectic style view on how we envisioned our wedding to be, not traditional in some ways. With that said, she ended putting together some beautifully stunning bouquet/decorative/center pieces for our wedding. Through her artful floral arrangements she met our goal of wanting the feel of our wedding day to be colorful. She was also helpful in the placement/layout of everything the day of our wedding, very organized yet flexible. Everything was above and beyond our expectations. I highly recommend the services of Valentina's Floral Design!

Sent on 07/21/2015