Valencia Country Club Reviews

Valencia Country Club 3
Valencia Country Club 4

Stephanie Urbano · Married on 07/14/2019

Urbano Wedding

Tiffany and Pricilla were amazing at supporting the planning of our event and accommodating our preferences. Our wedding day went off perfectly, and the event staff where very responsive to our guests needs. I highly recommend trusting your important day to The team at VCC

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Valencia Country Club 5
    Valencia Country Club 6
    Valencia Country Club 7
    Valencia Country Club 8

Judy Winokur · Married on 11/09/2018

Valencia Country Club worked with me as my needs changed & made special meals for my guests who were vegetarian or had food allergies.

I was extremely satisfied with the service & quality that the Valencia Country Club provided for the wedding rehearsal dinner we had there! The dinner was delicious & beautifully presented. The wait staff was attentive to the needs of my guests. Tiffany Grummer worked with me throughout the process. She was professional & flexible. My thanks to VCC for a wonderful evening!!!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Jeff Greenberg · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect for Family Functions!

Tiffany and team did an excellent job on our family function! The Valencia Country Club has a perfect set up where those who want to enjoy the music can party on the ballroom dance floor and those who want things a little more quiet can enjoy the separate bar area or the outside patio. Whether it was allowing us to set up a little early or making sure our favorite spirit was available for the party, Tiffany was very flexible with everything and she went above and beyond to accommodate us. The food was delicious and, to top it all off, I think it was a great value! We definitely recommend the VCC for your event!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2018

I love how great Tiffany and Belinda are! They are so great with answering any questions i had and accommodating me to my every need. I cannot wait for my wedding day!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Valencia Country Club's reply:

Thank you Michelle! We are so looking forward to your wedding this October!

Sol · Married on 05/26/2018

Such a beautiful place! Great price too! I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Tiffany. She answered all our questions, helped a lot before and during our big day, and guided us through the whole planning. She is amazing! I would choose this venue again! It is absolutely stunning! Staff was great and the food was delicious.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Valencia Country Club's reply:

Aw you are so sweet Sol! Thank you for the kind works. We are so happy that your day turned out exactly how you wanted. We love you guys! Congrats!

Marla · Married on 11/18/2017

I cannot express how happy and thankful we are with VCC (Specially Miss Tiffany Grummer) because of their flexiyand willingness to help us throughout our wedding planning... I have been telling everyone to host their weddings there... our guests had a beautiful time and we were able to create the wedding we had planned...

Sent on 11/29/2017

Valencia Country Club's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Marla! Your wedding was beautiful and we were so happy to be part of it.

Ken · Married on 08/17/2017

Tiffany Grummer started our experience with a smile and attention to detail. We celebrated our family reunion with over 100 in attendance. Although we booked last minute, Tiffany worked through ideas, menu, and decor to make the evening seem like an over the top experience. We are so happy with the staff, environment, food, and decor. I would highly recommend the Valencia Country Club to anyone looking for an awesome experience.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Valencia Country Club's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review Ken. We loved getting to know you and your family and we are looking forward to the next event. :)

Marcia · Married on 02/26/2016

VCC is amazing! The staff, food and service was perfect . Thank you and looking forward to many more future events.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Raswita · Married on 03/01/2014

3/10/14
    We were so pleased with our experience at Valencia Country Club for our daughter and her fiance's wedding reception. The event coordinators, Myla and Alison were so very helpful. All of their referrals (Bakery, Photographer and DJ) were excellent choices. Their guidance and support kept us worry free and culminated in an outstanding event.
    The Country Club's Chef was amazing. Our daughter has numerous food allergies. Chef Lee was so warm and supportive and continuously reassured us that this was not a problem. He was the person that made this event possible for our daughter. He meticulously followed her ingredient list and the resulting menu and presentation were both elegant and delicious. Our guests raved about the amazing Hors d' oeuvres and dinner.
    The location is a beautiful and classic country club setting.
    We highly recommend Valencia Country Club to anyone considering a venue for their special event.
    Thank You, Alison and Chef Lee!
    Tracy and Rose S.

Sent on 03/11/2014

Raswita · Married on 03/01/2014

3/10/14
    The location is a beautiful and classic country club setting.
    Thank You, Alison and Chef Lee!
    Tracy and Rose S.

Sent on 03/11/2014

I had my wedding at this venue on 10-20-12, and it was wonderful! Alyson, the venue coordinator, was great and worked with my personal coordinator flawlessly. She was very quick to respond to any of my, or my coordinators questions and concerns. The venue was beautiful, and a perfect setting for the most important day of my life.

Sent on 11/08/2012

Christy · Married on 09/01/2012

Having my wedding at Valencia Country Club was one of the best choices I have ever made. The beautiful golf course was a great backdrop to our dream wedding. We had our reception on their perfectly mown lawn and the club's overhanging lights made for great ambiance. It was great to be able to take advantage of the nice weather by having both the ceremony and reception outdoors. The staff at Valencia Country Club made everything so easy, they always made sure I had everything I needed which made my wedding stress free. The service and food were both excellent and I couldn't have asked for anything better on the biggest day of my life.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Alyssa · Married on 07/16/2011

This venue was absolutely breathtaking! We had our reception outside on the 10th tee box. It was beautiful! The staff was wonderful to work with and were always available to answer my many questions and concerns. From the food, to wait staff, to tiny little details, I'd definitely recommend this venue to others. Very much worth your money!

Sent on 08/19/2011

Lorena · Married on 05/14/2011

The service was great the food was out of this world... Overall this place is the best venue to have your wedding.. Truly a magical place to start the rest of your life

Sent on 10/26/2011

Great venue. Great reception space and food. Great Staff. Everything went smoothly. One things is that the cordinator we signed in with had made some special deals for us but then left and so we were unable to work out the same deals. Nothing extreme. Just wish it was in writing had we known she was leaving. Also we had no idea she had left, an email to clients in the event of something like this, people like me, wont be confused and have no idea whom to contact. Otherwise, I would recommend this venue and have to friends!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Stacey · Married on 04/16/2011

VCC is a great place to have your wedding. We used the preferred vendors based on the information Jessica gave us. We used the preferred vendors because each one was familiar with the venue.

Jessica was always responsive to my e-mails and the day of the wedding everyone was very professional.

Sent on 08/29/2011
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2012

3.5

We worked with Alison Cady, the catering and special events coordinator at Valencia Country Club. She was so sweet and professional and very, very accommodating. I emailed her for months with question after question and she always responded right away, with an informative and reassuring answer. She had her own wedding at VCC so she has both professional and personal insight. Our ceremony and reception were both outside. The event lawn is beautiful with lights, heaters, and a beautiful backdrop. Had a great experience with VCC!

Sent on 06/18/2012
  • Beverly

Beverly Oliva-Wax · Married on 10/27/2018

Scenic Wedding Wonders

Valencia Country Club is such a beautiful venue, I took advantage of the outdoor scenery and bistro lights for my wedding! All of the pictures turned out amazing, especially the ones out by the lake! The food was also catered by VCC and everyone raves about how delicious everything tasted! We were able to get the bridal suite as early as 10 and start setting up for everything then too. Everyone was super helpful with set-up and tear down, they made the place look outstanding! Loved the Valencia Country Club, I wouldn’t have had my wedding anywhere else!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Steve · Married on 01/01/2011

0.2
      1.0
      0.0

Got married here and ignored some of the negative reviews. Wish I could take it back. Wasted my time with the wedding planner. Everything we went over seems like a waste now because nothing went as planned. No follow up of sorts to make things right. Very disappointing. Now I see why they had several of openings.

Sent on 08/17/2011

Valencia Country Club's reply:

On behalf of Valencia Country Club, we apologize for this review & any negative experiences which may have occured prior to this year. Valencia Country Club is under new management & new staff as of January 2012. Our experienced team of coordinators, staff, and a new executive chef will ensure a memorable experience for your wedding day!

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2011

0.0

Had our wedding here and would not recommend it. Everything seemed to be going great up until the day of the wedding. I know that the day of the wedding not everything is going to go as planned, but I never expected for everything to go wrong. Lets start off with saying that I arrived at the country club, happy as can be in my beautiful dress all dolled up, and come to see that all of guests that were already there were crammed in to one room that had only 4 small tables and maybe 10 chairs. We were promised two rooms for the cocktail hour as well as the large bar that is in between both rooms, and that did not happen. I then made my way to our bridal suite to do a few touch ups, and come to find that ll of the decorations that I had dropped off the week before, candles and vases that were suppose to be put on all of the tables, were still in the box that I had delivered them in. The tables were still being put together at 5:00 when all of our guests had already arrived. You can imagine how annoyed we were especially since everything had been dropped off the week before. And the candles and vases were put together by our families so all of the time and money was a waste. And to top it off, many of the tables ended up with no candles at all, and that candles that were put out, were never lit, defeating the whole purpose of what would have made for a beautiful idea. We paid for a meal that was supposed to have 2 meats, and 2 starches. Both of which we went several times to decide on, and on the big day we were served the wrong type of chicken, and we were missing the pasta that we had ordered and paid for. The liquor that was put out was a big joke, not one brand name bottle was put out for selection. In addition these knock off bottles of liquor were being charged as premium and super premium drinks. The beer ran out before the end of the night so our guest were told to wait while they restocked which never happened. Our guests were told to wait by the bar because the other bartenders had ran to get more beer from inside the country club, and when we went back to that same bar 30 minutes later, the guests were still standing there. Water glasses where not being filled even after asking several of times, and let me remind you that my wedding was outdoors, in July, so you can imagine the heat. The kids plates came after all of the adults had finished their meals. We ordered a cake that should have served 50 people over what we had invited yet several tables said they never got a slice. We asked what happened to the rest of the cake and they said it had finished. Not sure how that is possible but ok. The party favors for each table where not put out. Again, these favors were put together by our families and we spent lots of money and lots of time and effort putting these toghether, and all of that for them to end up in boxes in our bridal suite. We planned for a slide show and we had to wait 2 hrs after asking for the screen to be put up, when we were told it was going to be set up for us at the beginning of the reception. We bought special pens for the signing of our picture/poster/frame and instead of those being put out, a marker/fat sharpie was put out. To top it all off the valet service had a creep working who would harass the women and make inappropriate comments and advances on our female guests. Our wedding planner Jessica was MIA to me the whole event and left an unknown employee to be in charge. I was never told she was going to leave, nor was I informed of who I should speak to if I needed anything. Pretty much everything we had planned with Jessica for the day of the wedding, did not happen. We were promised and reassured that everything would be taken care of, that there would be enough staff to handle the event, that we would have Jessica there to help throught the day, and none of that happened. The wedding day was hectic and it seemed very unorganized and chaotic. And to make things worse, a few days after the wedding I get an email with a final bill, chargins us over $1500 for bar fees. We spoke to the bartenders at about 11:30 the day of the wedding, and he assured us that we were no where near the limit that we had set for the bar. So where that $1500 came from I have no idea. So we ended up making an appointment to meet with Jessica the week after our event, and we get there and she acted like nothing happened. When we told her about the food she said "oh, my mistake" like it was no big deal. She showed very little compassion for what we were going through, and when we left she said "Dont worry, i will get this taken care of" 3 weeks later, no call, no emails, nothing. We spent over 20K at the country club, yet when we went to talk about our issues, we were pushed aside as if what we had to say was insignificant. I expected a lot more from a private country club. I would recommend using another country club that is more organized and avoid the big headache the day of.

Sent on 08/08/2011