14 Reviews for Vacationisms Worldwide Travel

Romantic Trips (1)
Caribbean (1)
Mexico (1)
13 Vacationisms Worldwide Travel Reviews

Sara was AMAZING through the process of choosing and booking my honeymoon. She was so responsive with getting me price quotes and locations, and didn't hesitate when I asked her to continue to change locations, dates, times, etc. multiple times! Very friendly, kept me positive when choosing locations and staying within my budget, and we chose a resort that we LOVE within two days. Thank you SO MUCH Sara for all your hard work and patience with us!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Sara was very helpful and responsive to all of our questions and needs!

Profile Picture Niko, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Sara helped me book a honeymoon. Her recommendations were excellent and we had great choices to pick from. She was extremely responsive and even replied during non-business hours. I expect to book many more trips with Sara's help in the future!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Terrific to work with remotely. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Our honeymoon was fantastic and we were treated like VIPs because of the partnerships Vacationisms has.

Profile Picture Ben, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Could not have picked a more accommodating and capable individual to plan our honeymoon. Sara made the planning process easy, enjoyable and affordable!! Would highly recommend her to any couple or family planning a trip. We will be using her for life!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I called Sara before I even proposed. We knew we wanted to do a destination wedding, but had no idea where to start. Sara was so great at giving me the entire rundown on what to expect before I pulled the trigger. We pulled off the entire planning process in 5 months - and it was seamless. I highly recommend working with Sara!

Profile Picture Tim, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I can't say enough about how great Sara was to work with. She helped us plan our dream honeymoon and she answered all the questions we had along the way. Furthermore, she continued to monitor our flight so when it was cancelled due to Hurricane Matthew, she was on the phone and got us booked with a different airline so we wouldn't miss out on our honeymoon. She even coordinated with our resort to switch our days a bit due to the hurricane as well. From start to end, Sara was there to help ensure we had the honeymoon of our dreams. We were so pleased with her services, I recommended my brother to her and she's now booked his honeymoon as well! Don't hesitate at all to reach out to Sara. She truly is there to help make your travel wishes come true!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Sara saved my LIFE! I was so overwhelmed when I found Vacationisms, I wasn't even excited for my own wedding anymore. She was so patient with me and so thorough in her recommendations, it turned the entire process around. It took only a week for us to pick the perfect resort, get the contract, and get this wedding booked. She has been crazy responsive and their whole team has been there for us every step of the way.

Profile Picture Bree, 6/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

I thought it would be a great idea to handle it myself – but I was so wrong. I called Vacationisms after having booked our wedding because it took less than a month for the whole thing to become absurdly complicated. Our travel agent was able to get the wedding transferred and take over all of the minutia for me. My guests love my agent and she made it so easy for all of us. Our wedding would not have been so streamlined if I had continued handling it myself. These guys are the real deal.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

I came across Sara Locke's business card while sitting in the waiting area of a local day spa that I frequent. It turns out that we are both customers of the spa. I was just starting to plan my honeymoon and thought that I would reach out.

From the very beginning Sara was nothing but personable and professional. She helped me to lock down our honeymoon location after asking a couple of questions. She even helped us to book excursions for our trip.

During our travels we ran into a couple of hiccups with delays and such. Sara reached out to us (she had been monitoring our flight times from home!) to see if there was anything she could do to help us out. After missing our first day of our trip due to flight delays, at our request Sara booked us an extra night and changed our flights. She even gifted us some of her Hilton Honors points for the hotel!

When we returned home we found waiting for us a wedding gift that Sara had sent us (a personalized plaque with our last name).

Sara is more than just a travel agent. She took the time to really get to know us and stayed in touch every step of the way. The wedding gift and the gifting of her Hilton points was such a pleasant and generous surprise as well.

I highly recommend working with Sara on your honeymoon travel details!

Profile Picture Carol, 10/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel
Services Used: Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Caribbean, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips

STOP LOOKING! YOU CAN'T TRAVEL WITHOUT VACATIONISMS HELP! There is just no way to do a honeymoon other than to let Vactionisms handle it. Unless of course you don't like upgrades and VIP treatment. Don't let anyone fool you the private transport to and from the airport are KEY! That is how your vacation begins and ends after all. I would love to go back to the same resort every year....that is how much we loved it there!

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 9/3/11, 1 Review