Vacationisms Worldwide Travel Reviews

23 | Bedford, NH

23 Reviews for Vacationisms Worldwide Travel

Jessica Beauchamp · Married on 10/13/2018

Above & Beyond

Working with Sara was an absolute joy! She was so responsive and helpful from the very first conversation my husband and I had with her. She was so prompt in answering all our questions and provided invaluable guidance for us as we had never planned such an extensive vacation. Our resort was fabulous and from her personal suggestion list. Sara goes above and beyond for her clients, whether is basic questions or frenzied questions mid-flight about customs forms! We will use Sara for every and any type of vacation we take now. She took all the guesswork and anxiety out of travel planning. I can’t possibly imagine there is anyone better out there!

Brandon Wilson · Married on 09/29/2018

Vacationisms was great!

Over the last 9 months planning our destination wedding, I've talked to someone in the office nearly every day. They're always crazy responsive and it was great to have back up when I needed help with the contacts at the resort.

Alexandria Watson · Married on 09/01/2018

Shop Small!!

I'm so grateful for a great travel agent! When we arrived for our honeymoon, we were checked in to the wrong room – I sent a text to Sara, the owner of Vacationisms, and she was able to get us moved to the correct room in under an hour. It was amazing!! I've had issues traveling before when I booked it myself, and it never seems like online booking companies care once you've paid. It's a totally different experience when booking with Vacationisms.

Allison Dumas · Married on 09/01/2018

Look no further!!

OMG, Sara is AMAZING. She made planning our honeymoon so easy and stress-free, I couldn't even believe it! From the onset, Sara was super responsive, and she was able to suggest several great locations that fit what we were looking for in a honeymoon. She went over the pros and cons of each location with us, and once we decided where to book, Sara took care of every detail. Upon our arrival at the resort, we had quite a few issues (they gave us the wrong room, lost our luggage on the resort.. a total nightmare, but of course, this had nothing at all to do with Sara.). As soon as I told Sara what was going on, she jumped RIGHT into action to smooth everything out and got in touch with her contacts at the resort right away. Though I wish our first day could have gone more smoothly, it was SO INCREDIBLE to have someone handle all of the issues for us. Sara urged us to grab a drink and relax, and assured us that she would take care of everything.... and she did! While there will always be hiccups, it's so awesome to know that you have someone who will be able to handle things for you, so you can have the stress-free trip you dreamed of.... Sara really goes above and beyond; I'm still in disbelief at how much she took care of for us, from another country no less! Using Sara was one of the best decisions we could have made.. I don't think I could ever travel out-of-the-country without her as our agent, knowing how well she took care of us!! THANK YOU for everything Sara... you are truly the best!!!

Rebecca Russell · Married on 08/11/2018

Sara was amazing!

We worked with Sara for our Honeymoon. What a great decision! My now husband and I had very limited travel experience, and we decided last minute that we would be able to take our honeymoon, which left us with little time to plan and research. We didn't even know where we wanted to go. I decided to try a travel agency. I called Vacationisms simply after reading reviews. NO REGRETS. Sara did EVERYTHING and sent us on a trip that was more than we expected; special, luxurious, affordable, adventurous, and beautiful. She eased our concerns and answered our many questions. She was readily available and on the ball. She even checked in with us to make sure we arrived and everything was as we expected. I highly recommend her. She is knowledgable, she listens to what you want and she will not let you down. We plan on traveling more now that we have had this experience and we will be booking through Vacationisms again for sure! Thank You Sara!

Aj Beck · Married on 08/10/2018

Seamless planning

I worked with the owner to plan my wedding at Sandals Royal Bahamian, and it went off without a hitch – even when my fiance's friend waited until the day before we left to decide he wanted to come! Everything was flawless.

Mechelle Beck · Married on 08/10/2018

Dream wedding

Sara helped me plan my wedding at Sandals South Coast, and it could not have been more of a dream! She had answers to all of my (hundreds of) questions, and held my hand the whole way! Highly recommend!

Kristen · event on: 07/22/2018

Sara was an amazing travel agent! She helped us through every step of the process and made sure everything ran smoothly. She was very timely in answering emails and solving problems, which made it much more stress free for us.
    When working with Sara, she helps to give you the best options for your budget and your preferences, likes/dislikes. We chose a Sandals Resort in Jamaica and absolutely LOVED it! We had an amazing honeymoon, all thanks to Sara's hard work! I would highly recommend her, and will definitely be using her for future trips :)

Kristen · Married on 07/21/2018

Sara was AMAZING through the process of choosing and booking my honeymoon. She was so responsive with getting me price quotes and locations, and didn't hesitate when I asked her to continue to change locations, dates, times, etc. multiple times! Very friendly, kept me positive when choosing locations and staying within my budget, and we chose a resort that we LOVE within two days. Thank you SO MUCH Sara for all your hard work and patience with us!!

Niko · Married on 06/30/2018

Sara was very helpful and responsive to all of our questions and needs!

Mackenzie Stelter · Married on 05/05/2018

Always so good!

My family has actually been planning our vacations with Sara at Vacationisms for 5 years! She's awesome! It was cool for my honeymoon because she's gotten to know our family, what we do and don't like, where we've been, and more. Our honeymoon was perfect!

Cat Moore · Married on 02/10/2018

She's so awesome!

The best! She got to know us and recommended a "Top 3" – way easier than trying to find it ourselves.

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2017

Sara helped me book a honeymoon. Her recommendations were excellent and we had great choices to pick from. She was extremely responsive and even replied during non-business hours. I expect to book many more trips with Sara's help in the future!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Vacationisms Worldwide Travel's reply:

Thanks Amanda! You've been a pleasure to work with and I'm so glad we found the best resort match for you!

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2017

Terrific to work with remotely. Highly recommend.

Ben · Married on 03/18/2017

Our honeymoon was fantastic and we were treated like VIPs because of the partnerships Vacationisms has.

Kristen · Married on 12/31/2016

Could not have picked a more accommodating and capable individual to plan our honeymoon. Sara made the planning process easy, enjoyable and affordable!! Would highly recommend her to any couple or family planning a trip. We will be using her for life!!

Tim · Married on 12/03/2016

I called Sara before I even proposed. We knew we wanted to do a destination wedding, but had no idea where to start. Sara was so great at giving me the entire rundown on what to expect before I pulled the trigger. We pulled off the entire planning process in 5 months - and it was seamless. I highly recommend working with Sara!

Vacationisms Worldwide Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Tim! You and Victoria were a pleasure to work with and we're excited to plan your next vacation. Congratulations!

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

I can't say enough about how great Sara was to work with. She helped us plan our dream honeymoon and she answered all the questions we had along the way. Furthermore, she continued to monitor our flight so when it was cancelled due to Hurricane Matthew, she was on the phone and got us booked with a different airline so we wouldn't miss out on our honeymoon. She even coordinated with our resort to switch our days a bit due to the hurricane as well. From start to end, Sara was there to help ensure we had the honeymoon of our dreams. We were so pleased with her services, I recommended my brother to her and she's now booked his honeymoon as well! Don't hesitate at all to reach out to Sara. She truly is there to help make your travel wishes come true!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Vacationisms Worldwide Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Sarah! You and Emily were a pleasure to work we and we're excited to plan your next vacation. We truly appreciate the referrals you have sent our way – we're so thrilled you trust us enough to recommend us.

Bree · Married on 06/09/2016

Sara saved my LIFE! I was so overwhelmed when I found Vacationisms, I wasn't even excited for my own wedding anymore. She was so patient with me and so thorough in her recommendations, it turned the entire process around. It took only a week for us to pick the perfect resort, get the contract, and get this wedding booked. She has been crazy responsive and their whole team has been there for us every step of the way.

Vacationisms Worldwide Travel's reply:

Bree, you're such a sweetheart. We're so thrilled that we were able to help make this process much less stressful on you. You and Brian were a pleasure to work with.

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2016

I thought it would be a great idea to handle it myself – but I was so wrong. I called Vacationisms after having booked our wedding because it took less than a month for the whole thing to become absurdly complicated. Our travel agent was able to get the wedding transferred and take over all of the minutia for me. My guests love my agent and she made it so easy for all of us. Our wedding would not have been so streamlined if I had continued handling it myself. These guys are the real deal.

Vacationisms Worldwide Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Sarah! We're so happy we could take some stress off your plate and help you plan your dream wedding. You and Mike were a pleasure to work with and we're excited to plan your next vacation. Congratulations!

Carol · Married on 10/18/2015

I came across Sara Locke's business card while sitting in the waiting area of a local day spa that I frequent. It turns out that we are both customers of the spa. I was just starting to plan my honeymoon and thought that I would reach out.

From the very beginning Sara was nothing but personable and professional. She helped me to lock down our honeymoon location after asking a couple of questions. She even helped us to book excursions for our trip.

During our travels we ran into a couple of hiccups with delays and such. Sara reached out to us (she had been monitoring our flight times from home!) to see if there was anything she could do to help us out. After missing our first day of our trip due to flight delays, at our request Sara booked us an extra night and changed our flights. She even gifted us some of her Hilton Honors points for the hotel!

When we returned home we found waiting for us a wedding gift that Sara had sent us (a personalized plaque with our last name).

Sara is more than just a travel agent. She took the time to really get to know us and stayed in touch every step of the way. The wedding gift and the gifting of her Hilton points was such a pleasant and generous surprise as well.

I highly recommend working with Sara on your honeymoon travel details!

Sent on 12/25/2015

Vacationisms Worldwide Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Carol! You and Chris were a pleasure to work with and we're excited to plan your next vacation. Good luck house shopping!

Lyndsay · Married on 09/03/2011

STOP LOOKING! YOU CAN'T TRAVEL WITHOUT VACATIONISMS HELP! There is just no way to do a honeymoon other than to let Vactionisms handle it. Unless of course you don't like upgrades and VIP treatment. Don't let anyone fool you the private transport to and from the airport are KEY! That is how your vacation begins and ends after all. I would love to go back to the same resort every year....that is how much we loved it there!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Vacationisms Worldwide Travel's reply:

HA! Lyns, you are hilarious. We are so glad you had a great time and loved working with you to bring your dreams to life!