VA Executive Sedan & Limousine Service Reviews

8 | Virginia Beach, VA

8 Reviews for VA Executive Sedan & Limousine Service

Christine R. · Married on 12/04/2020

Very professional and on time!

We used this company for a party bus for the entire bridal party and for a sedan for me and my husband to leave the reception in. The drivers were on time, safe driving, opened your doors and packed the trunk for you! You are allowed to bring alcohol onto the bus to get the party started! Very quick communication and we’re very willing to answer all questions! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/07/2020

VA Executive Sedan & Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Christine Ruch for your kind words. We are very delighted you were satisfied with our service and glad we could accommodate your service needs for your special day. We will be happy to provide you with service again in the future! Congratulations on your wedding, we wish you all the happiness in the years to come.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer B. · Married on 09/19/2020

Reliable and Reasonable

We had a great experience renting a shuttle to take guests back and forth from downtown Cape Charles to our wedding venue. The driver was on time and the shuttle/party bus looked awesome! They were very easy to work with and communicated every detail of the job.

Sent on 09/28/2020

VA Executive Sedan & Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and great review. It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day and we are glad everything went just as planned.
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 06/09/2019

Just what we needed

Just needed a nice car and driver to take Bride and Groom to their hotel. Received text message stating the driver was on his way and and another once he arrived at the venue. Driver was friendly and car was clean.

Sent on 06/13/2019

VA Executive Sedan & Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Shelby for taking the time to let us know your experience with us. We really appreciate it.

Amy H. · Married on 10/26/2018

Excellent Service

Brian was a delight to deal with and the sprinter we hired were clean, very comfortable and well stocked with everything we needed. The drivers were on time and friendly and got us safely to our wedding destination - in heavy rain and difficult conditions. Thank you VA Executive Sedan Limousine! We will be sure to book you again!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Rafael · event on: 03/17/2018

VA Executive Sedan and Limousine a service was on time with a super clean executive sedan. This was an extremely important night as I was proposing to my now fiancee and the driver even took pictures of us by the car for me. We went to multiple locations that were all a surprise to her and once I told him that he even jokingly would make up destinations to keep her guessing! Awesome service.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Kathy · Married on 10/07/2017

Had a great experience with this company. We used the Mercedes Sprinter limo to transport the wedding party, it had so much room and we could all ride together which was better so I didn't have to get 2 limos which I was trying not to do. They were so easy to work with, I had no worries. The driver showed up on time and was very friendly, I even got an update texted to me on his status. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/06/2017

VA Executive Sedan & Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Kathy for your feedback. We are happy to be part of your special day. We wish you the best!

Britt

Alonda · Married on 04/14/2018

Clean and new model vehicle (just what I expected). Driver texted to indicate he was enroute (as promised).

I would highly recommend this services

Sent on 04/30/2018

Jeff · Married on 04/14/2018

3.8
      3.5

Service was on time and excellent.

Sent on 04/30/2018