VA Executive Sedan & Limousine Service Reviews

6 Reviews for VA Executive Sedan & Limousine Service

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 06/09/2019

Just what we needed

Just needed a nice car and driver to take Bride and Groom to their hotel. Received text message stating the driver was on his way and and another once he arrived at the venue. Driver was friendly and car was clean.

Sent on 06/13/2019

VA Executive Sedan & Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Shelby for taking the time to let us know your experience with us. We really appreciate it.

Amy Horney · Married on 10/26/2018

Excellent Service

Brian was a delight to deal with and the sprinter we hired were clean, very comfortable and well stocked with everything we needed. The drivers were on time and friendly and got us safely to our wedding destination - in heavy rain and difficult conditions. Thank you VA Executive Sedan Limousine! We will be sure to book you again!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Rafael · event on 03/17/2018

VA Executive Sedan and Limousine a service was on time with a super clean executive sedan. This was an extremely important night as I was proposing to my now fiancee and the driver even took pictures of us by the car for me. We went to multiple locations that were all a surprise to her and once I told him that he even jokingly would make up destinations to keep her guessing! Awesome service.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Kathy · Married on 10/07/2017

Had a great experience with this company. We used the Mercedes Sprinter limo to transport the wedding party, it had so much room and we could all ride together which was better so I didn't have to get 2 limos which I was trying not to do. They were so easy to work with, I had no worries. The driver showed up on time and was very friendly, I even got an update texted to me on his status. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Alonda · Married on 04/14/2018

Clean and new model vehicle (just what I expected). Driver texted to indicate he was enroute (as promised).

I would highly recommend this services

Sent on 04/30/2018

Jeff · Married on 04/14/2018

3.8
      3.5

Service was on time and excellent.

Sent on 04/30/2018