V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth Reviews

18 | Bloomfield, NJ

18 Reviews for V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth

18 V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth Reviews

AfricaJoy · Married on 09/08/2018

Van and his crew was amazing ! We can not thank him more for doing such an amazing job from being a dj, to the amazing photographers , photo booth and monogram . I will book again when needed . They are all very professional, every time and anytime I had a question prior to my wedding he was there to answer and give me advance on what he thought was best and always in a timely manner. I truly felt like I was in good hands and could trust him with our big day. Last but not least they were so PATIENT
    which means so much to me. Thank you once again for the outstanding work so many compliments

Dannette · Married on 08/18/2018

We love working with them because of their lively personalities, customized care and just their good and kind heart! Thanks for your patience for our line dancing and kids plays! They enjoyed every moment! More power to you Van and Philip!

Gayle · event on: 07/08/2017

Caters to the client’s needs. Prompt in replying to client’s queries.

Mr and Mrs · Married on 07/17/2018

My birthday party was unforgettable. Thanks to photobooth provided by V3 Entertainment. The guests had so much fun in the Photo Booth, which was great! It was so much fun and became the highlight of the party. We loved captured pictures. An awesome way to remember my bday!

Jenny · Married on 04/08/2018

Speaking as someone who thought... “why do we need a photo booth?! We have a photographer” (I went with it for my husband) & then I was a complete photo boothaholic!!!! Absolutely the hit of the event & Van was so great to work with organizing, planning & during the Wedding! Thank you so much V3!

V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth 1
    V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth 2
    V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth 3
    V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth 4
    V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth 5

Jane · Married on 02/10/2018

My now husband and I absolutely loved how V3 Entertainment dealt with us during our wedding last February 10, 2018 at Doolan's ShoreClub. They are very generous with their, time, talent and set-up <3 First they were kind enough to accommodate us at a short notice (a month's notice only)! We were grateful they were available that Saturday and second they quickly gave us all the details to not just book them but also the things they need from our end to make our wedding a joyful one! I gave them our list of songs 2 weeks prior to our wedding date and they got it all ready days before the event to confirm our request! They were also very kind and flexible when we had changes on our list :) Their digital Photo Booth is a must have at your wedding!!! It was a last minute add on to our event and it was a blast! The guests enjoyed it as much as my husband and I did... it was very interactive and an on the spot update on your social media with different formats..the boomerang is a personal fave <3 Hope this rating helps make your decision to book with V3 Entertainment easier ;)

V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth 6
    V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth 7

Alex · Married on 12/15/2017

I have worked with V3 multiple times. Van and his team are such great and personable people. We used V3 for basically all our son’s big events. From Mj’s Baptism to his 1st birthday party. In both events they were on time and and were great to be around. We had dj and mc services for the baptism. The music was exactly what we wanted and it was so easy to request what we wanted. His first birthday we added the photbooth and that was such fun.
    I loved the services so much I called Van up to see if he can do my company party’s holiday party. The results for that were amazing as always. He arrived on time at the venue and was such great assistance. Everyone loved everything. The personalized design for all our events were really put together perfectly. If you’re looking for a great service and great people this is exactly where you should be looking! I’m actually going to an event today where he will be working!

Karen · Married on 08/24/2017

Very professional & very worth it! I've used them for every event I had. They are good at any type of events whether it is birthdays, anniversaries or graduations parties. I highly recommend them!

• I

Iyah · Married on 08/18/2017

Worth every penny. Very accomodating to all my request and very professional..I had them for my daughter's 1st birthday and she's 3 now but the pictures are still glossy, as good as new.. good quality and really great over all!!!

Valerie · Married on 07/15/2017

I have had V3 Entertainment in a couple of events now and their service remains outstanding. Van is very responsive and professional. They are easy to work with and very accommodating to make sure your party is what you've envisioned it to be if not more. If you're looking to make your party lively and have everyone dancing on the dance floor, book them! I highly recommend V3 Entertainment!

R · Married on 06/10/2017

Thank you for making our event so wonderful! You went above and beyond to make the event so memorable for everyone. Thank you!

Dominic · Married on 04/25/2017

The best all around in the industry! What a great experience dealing with V3 Entertainment! They went an extra mile to make our special day so memorable and all our guest love it.

Maria · Married on 10/08/2016

I used V3 entertainment as the photo booth for my best friends wedding back in 10/2016. Van was very professional and so was his team. My best friend and her guests enjoyed the photo booth! Definitely was a hit! Will be using them again once in need of entertainment services! Worth every penny :)

Mary · Married on 08/13/2016

Very responsible and great people.

Ryan · Married on 11/21/2015

V3 Entertainment had provided their DJ, photo, and emcee services twice for my family and I at two different occasions..they are very easy to work with, talk to, professional, and always on time! Van and his team certainly tries to give you the best because they want to be the best..for any of my future parties, they're number 1 on my list because i know they won't dissapoint..in addition, they treat you like family,with a certain limitation that combines with professionalism!! Thank you V3 Entertainment!!

Joey · event on: 07/21/2017

Super friendly staff and best music played at ur request!!..
    Updated equiptment at the photo booth and the DJ is so easy to work with!!
    A choice you wont regret ??????

Crissabel · event on: 10/20/2017

I would not think twice about recommending V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth NJ for any event! Their team is super friendly! Their DJ set up is amazing. They play every type of music with lights that move along with it. Their photo booth has many props and they customize your photos to fit your occasion! Make sure to book them for your next party! ??

Lara · event on: 10/16/2016

Two thumbs up for V3 Entertainment. Their service was excellent. The entire crew: DJ, Emcee & Photographer are all professional and friendly. Will definitely hire their services again.