V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth Reviews

V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth 6
V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth 7

Laarni Florencio · Married on 10/19/2019

50th birthday celebration

My guests and I had a fantastic time! The music was continuously engaging and the momentum on the dance floor was constant. No dull moment. No lull on the dance floor. The DJ was highly interactive and even had games for the kids. Super fun! My guests enjoyed the photo booth as well. The pictures were clear and made available online. Highly recommended, great quality pics. You can never go wrong with them. Thank you for making my event successful.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Cynthia Cespedes · Married on 07/20/2019

Family Reunion

Professional, curtious, great music, fun photobooth, loved the coordinated photo prints

Sent on 07/23/2019

Victoria · Married on 07/07/2019

Stop looking-- you've found your entertainment dream team

Most people will agree that your DJ is someone who can make or break your wedding. My fiance and I were lucky enough to see Van and his team in action at a few weddings and parties, and we knew immediately that we definitely wanted him to be a part of our wedding day. From the day we reached out to him for a quote up until the last song of the night, Van and his team were nothing short of professional, friendly, and all-around amazing.
    Van was extremely efficient with responding and helped us piece together a package that combined the things we wanted while still maintaining our budget. He even sent us a detailed itinerary to fill out with a breakdown of what kinds of songs we wanted played throughout the night!
    The day of our wedding, our bridal attendant came into the suite and told me that our DJ "is amazing". I asked her how she knew that and if she had worked with him previously, and she simply said "No, but the music he's playing right now is great!" Mind you, this was just while he was setting up before the guests even arrived! In that moment, I knew the rest of the night was going to be a hit!
    My guests have all been talking nonstop for the past 3 days about how much fun the wedding was and how great every song that came on was. Many have even gone as far to say that our wedding was the best/one of the best they've ever been to, and it is V3 Entertainment that we have to thank for that.
    Phil, our MC, had spectacular energy which our guests really fed off of. He was so enthusiastic and even helped teach our guests some line dances! He made sure that our guests were taken care of and that everyone was having a great time. It was obvious that he had really studied the breakdown of the itinerary and made sure to familiarize himself with the little details to make sure he had everything down perfectly and that everything flowed smoothly.
    Several of my guests mentioned how sweet Jomar, the photobooth attendant, was and how helpful he was throughout the night. At one point, there must've been about 50 people in line waiting to take pictures because my family bombarded him all at once since he was so friendly. He quickly helped everyone get their shots with a smile on his face! He even put together a beautiful memory book with the shots our guests took and had them write us little notes!
    I'm so grateful that we had the pleasure of working with Van and his team. They undoubtably made our wedding one that will be talked about for years to come. We will definitely use them again in the future!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Erika Liaban · Married on 05/26/2019

Baby Shower

We had V3 photobooth for our baby shower and we’re so happy we did :) They were very easy to work with, very professional and accommodating. Their photobooth set up was nice, clean and straightforward with a beautiful backdrop design. Many options to choose from in terms of how you want your pictures, like print, email or text, which is a big plus. Would love to have them again for future events! Thank you guys :)

Sent on 05/29/2019

Lesley Duncan · Married on 05/18/2019

Super fun and engaging!

Thank you V3 Entertainment for making my friend's wedding very fun and enjoyable! The photobooth was a big hit! You definitely want to get it with any occasion you have. It'll entertain the guest the whole time. The DJ and Emcee was phenomenal. They are very helpful, very approachable and very professional! I love this company and I will highly recommend them on any occasion specially for your big events!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth 13
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing DJ and MC

For our wedding, V3 made sure everything went smoothly and the dance floor was full. Every song selection came on que and we even did some amazing line dancing. Don't forget to book the amazing photobooth where you can have guests send photos to their email and phone. The white circle light makes all guest look beautiful. We especially loved the memory book they put together for us! I would recommend V3 for any occasion.

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 11/16/2018

Perfect, down to the last detail

V3 was absolutely above and beyond for my wedding 11.16.18! Not only did Van provide the exact backdrop I asked for, he also brought us super high quality props, 2 matching graphics to my invite theme, exquisitely high quality photos - AND a more competitive price than ANY other photobooth company I spoke with. (And there were a lot!) As a representative of the company, Van was stellar in every way. He was upbeat, professional, well presented, and easy going. I would book them again & again if I had the chance! Obviously, I recommend you do the same!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Andrea De Roma · Married on 11/10/2018

Baby First Birthday

This company was a pleasure to have for our daughter’s birthday. All the guest enjoyed the music that was played throughout the event. I would definitely go to them for events

Sent on 11/28/2018

AfricaJoy · Married on 09/08/2018

Van and his crew was amazing ! We can not thank him more for doing such an amazing job from being a dj, to the amazing photographers , photo booth and monogram . I will book again when needed . They are all very professional, every time and anytime I had a question prior to my wedding he was there to answer and give me advance on what he thought was best and always in a timely manner. I truly felt like I was in good hands and could trust him with our big day. Last but not least they were so PATIENT
    which means so much to me. Thank you once again for the outstanding work so many compliments

Sent on 09/09/2018

Dannette · Married on 08/18/2018

We love working with them because of their lively personalities, customized care and just their good and kind heart! Thanks for your patience for our line dancing and kids plays! They enjoyed every moment! More power to you Van and Philip!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Mr and Mrs · Married on 07/17/2018

My birthday party was unforgettable. Thanks to photobooth provided by V3 Entertainment. The guests had so much fun in the Photo Booth, which was great! It was so much fun and became the highlight of the party. We loved captured pictures. An awesome way to remember my bday!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Jenny · Married on 04/08/2018

Speaking as someone who thought... “why do we need a photo booth?! We have a photographer” (I went with it for my husband) & then I was a complete photo boothaholic!!!! Absolutely the hit of the event & Van was so great to work with organizing, planning & during the Wedding! Thank you so much V3!

Sent on 05/09/2018
    V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth 14
    V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth 15
    V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth 16
    V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth 17
    V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth 18

Jane · Married on 02/10/2018

My now husband and I absolutely loved how V3 Entertainment dealt with us during our wedding last February 10, 2018 at Doolan's ShoreClub. They are very generous with their, time, talent and set-up <3 First they were kind enough to accommodate us at a short notice (a month's notice only)! We were grateful they were available that Saturday and second they quickly gave us all the details to not just book them but also the things they need from our end to make our wedding a joyful one! I gave them our list of songs 2 weeks prior to our wedding date and they got it all ready days before the event to confirm our request! They were also very kind and flexible when we had changes on our list :) Their digital Photo Booth is a must have at your wedding!!! It was a last minute add on to our event and it was a blast! The guests enjoyed it as much as my husband and I did... it was very interactive and an on the spot update on your social media with different formats..the boomerang is a personal fave <3 Hope this rating helps make your decision to book with V3 Entertainment easier ;)

Sent on 03/01/2018
    V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth 19
    V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth 20

Alex · Married on 12/15/2017

I have worked with V3 multiple times. Van and his team are such great and personable people. We used V3 for basically all our son’s big events. From Mj’s Baptism to his 1st birthday party. In both events they were on time and and were great to be around. We had dj and mc services for the baptism. The music was exactly what we wanted and it was so easy to request what we wanted. His first birthday we added the photbooth and that was such fun.
    I loved the services so much I called Van up to see if he can do my company party’s holiday party. The results for that were amazing as always. He arrived on time at the venue and was such great assistance. Everyone loved everything. The personalized design for all our events were really put together perfectly. If you’re looking for a great service and great people this is exactly where you should be looking! I’m actually going to an event today where he will be working!

Sent on 03/11/2018
  • Crissabel

Crissabel · event on 10/20/2017

I would not think twice about recommending V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth NJ for any event! Their team is super friendly! Their DJ set up is amazing. They play every type of music with lights that move along with it. Their photo booth has many props and they customize your photos to fit your occasion! Make sure to book them for your next party! ??

Karen · Married on 08/24/2017

Very professional & very worth it! I've used them for every event I had. They are good at any type of events whether it is birthdays, anniversaries or graduations parties. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/13/2017
  • I

Iyah · Married on 08/18/2017

Worth every penny. Very accomodating to all my request and very professional..I had them for my daughter's 1st birthday and she's 3 now but the pictures are still glossy, as good as new.. good quality and really great over all!!!

Joey · event on 07/21/2017

Super friendly staff and best music played at ur request!!..
    Updated equiptment at the photo booth and the DJ is so easy to work with!!
    A choice you wont regret ??????

Valerie · Married on 07/15/2017

I have had V3 Entertainment in a couple of events now and their service remains outstanding. Van is very responsive and professional. They are easy to work with and very accommodating to make sure your party is what you've envisioned it to be if not more. If you're looking to make your party lively and have everyone dancing on the dance floor, book them! I highly recommend V3 Entertainment!

Gayle · event on 07/08/2017

Caters to the client’s needs. Prompt in replying to client’s queries.

R · Married on 06/10/2017

Thank you for making our event so wonderful! You went above and beyond to make the event so memorable for everyone. Thank you!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Dominic · Married on 04/25/2017

The best all around in the industry! What a great experience dealing with V3 Entertainment! They went an extra mile to make our special day so memorable and all our guest love it.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Lara · event on 10/16/2016

Two thumbs up for V3 Entertainment. Their service was excellent. The entire crew: DJ, Emcee & Photographer are all professional and friendly. Will definitely hire their services again.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Maria · Married on 10/08/2016

I used V3 entertainment as the photo booth for my best friends wedding back in 10/2016. Van was very professional and so was his team. My best friend and her guests enjoyed the photo booth! Definitely was a hit! Will be using them again once in need of entertainment services! Worth every penny :)

Mary · Married on 08/13/2016

Very responsible and great people.