16 Reviews for V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth

User Photos
Photos
12 V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth Reviews

My birthday party was unforgettable. Thanks to photobooth provided by V3 Entertainment. The guests had so much fun in the Photo Booth, which was great! It was so much fun and became the highlight of the party. We loved captured pictures. An awesome way to remember my bday!

Profile Picture Mr and Mrs, 7/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Speaking as someone who thought... “why do we need a photo booth?! We have a photographer” (I went with it for my husband) & then I was a complete photo boothaholic!!!! Absolutely the hit of the event & Van was so great to work with organizing, planning & during the Wedding! Thank you so much V3!

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My now husband and I absolutely loved how V3 Entertainment dealt with us during our wedding last February 10, 2018 at Doolan's ShoreClub. They are very generous with their, time, talent and set-up

Photo for V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth Review - organized set up on stage photo credits to our photographer
Photo for V3 Entertainment DJ and Photo Booth Review - Van enjoying what he does best!
Profile Picture Jane, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have worked with V3 multiple times. Van and his team are such great and personable people. We used V3 for basically all our son’s big events. From Mj’s Baptism to his 1st birthday party. In both events they were on time and and were great to be around. We had dj and mc services for the baptism. The music was exactly what we wanted and it was so easy to request what we wanted. His first birthday we added the photbooth and that was such fun.
I loved the services so much I called Van up to see if he can do my company party’s holiday party. The results for that were amazing as always. He arrived on time at the venue and was such great assistance. Everyone loved everything. The personalized design for all our events were really put together perfectly. If you’re looking for a great service and great people this is exactly where you should be looking! I’m actually going to an event today where he will be working!

Profile Picture Alex, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very professional & very worth it! I've used them for every event I had. They are good at any type of events whether it is birthdays, anniversaries or graduations parties. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Karen, 8/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Worth every penny. Very accomodating to all my request and very professional..I had them for my daughter's 1st birthday and she's 3 now but the pictures are still glossy, as good as new.. good quality and really great over all!!!

Profile Picture Iyah, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have had V3 Entertainment in a couple of events now and their service remains outstanding. Van is very responsive and professional. They are easy to work with and very accommodating to make sure your party is what you've envisioned it to be if not more. If you're looking to make your party lively and have everyone dancing on the dance floor, book them! I highly recommend V3 Entertainment!

Profile Picture Valerie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you for making our event so wonderful! You went above and beyond to make the event so memorable for everyone. Thank you!

Profile Picture R, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The best all around in the industry! What a great experience dealing with V3 Entertainment! They went an extra mile to make our special day so memorable and all our guest love it.

Profile Picture Dominic, 4/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used V3 entertainment as the photo booth for my best friends wedding back in 10/2016. Van was very professional and so was his team. My best friend and her guests enjoyed the photo booth! Definitely was a hit! Will be using them again once in need of entertainment services! Worth every penny :)

Profile Picture Maria, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very responsible and great people.

Profile Picture Mary, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

V3 Entertainment had provided their DJ, photo, and emcee services twice for my family and I at two different occasions..they are very easy to work with, talk to, professional, and always on time! Van and his team certainly tries to give you the best because they want to be the best..for any of my future parties, they're number 1 on my list because i know they won't dissapoint..in addition, they treat you like family,with a certain limitation that combines with professionalism!! Thank you V3 Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Ryan, 11/21/15, 1 Review