V. Paul's Italian Ristorante Reviews

26 | Pensacola, FL

26 Reviews for V. Paul's Italian Ristorante

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2017

Having our wedding here was a dream come true! They hired a new event coordinator named Carla who was AMAZING!! The previous coordinator was not the best, and Carla came in about 2 months before my wedding. She was efficient and offered so many great ideas. She’s been doing this for years. She worked so well with our budget, made the whole day run smoothly, and made me stress free. Food was delicious!!!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Sara · Married on 08/13/2016

We held our wedding reception at V. Paul's. Everything went perfectly and the staff and especially Vincent were so accommodating. PLUS all of the guests raved about the food. This place is perfect for a smaller wedding. The quality of the food and the price of the space can't be beat. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/17/2016
  • User6895189 · event on 06/25/2016

Vince and the staff were wonderful and the food was superb! Very professional and easy to deal with.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Tami · Married on 06/11/2016

Absolutely amazing. First class service. The food was amazing and we could not have had a better coordinator. Vince was great!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Jenny · Married on 05/13/2016

V.Paul's was fantastic! Everyone was so polite and professional. The food was delicious.

Sent on 05/31/2016

theresa · Married on 05/07/2016

Vincent was so wonderful! the moment i walked into this place and asked to speak to someone who can help me with a small wedding and told him my budget he stepped up to the plate. he handled everything for me. and i am so Greatful for all his help. My Event was so Beautifully done, and when i got there that evening and walked into the banquet room I was so impressed. thank you all for your help. the wait staff was wonderful too. they took care of everything, they were there front and center Refilling glasses and cutting the cake and it was just so wonderful to have all the help they gave. I will recommend V-PAULS to everyone i come a cross wanting to do an event. thank you so much and Mr.Paul, I hope you know you have a wonderful event Coordinator and wonderful wait staff. Dont let them get away from you! Again Thank you for your services.

Sent on 05/10/2016
  • O

Ola · event on 05/06/2016

Mr. Vasquez did a great job. He was always eager to help.

Thanks so much
    Ola

Sent on 05/12/2016
  • User6588049 · event on 04/09/2016

Wonderful service. Each time our needs changed, Vincent jumped through the hoops necessary to make our accommodations perfect. The food was delicious and very reasonably priced. We had an overall amazing experience.

Sent on 04/12/2016

George · event on 03/24/2016

Highly competent folks, great food and flexibility in the whole process.

Sent on 03/26/2016

Stacey · event on 03/22/2016

Appreciated flexibility with number of guests and our budget

Sent on 03/23/2016

Amanda · Married on 03/19/2016

This venue caught my attention by responding back to me instantly as I seeking differnt venues for a quote for my weddding. They made my whole wedding process smooth sailing. Every question I asked it was responded to instantly, I sent pictures on how I wanted my table decor to look and it look EXACTLY like the pictures, and the food was "AMAZING". This was the first time ever that I had experienced everything on my wedding day to be perfect. I highly recommend VPauls!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Carissa · Married on 02/19/2016

Accommodations and service were fantastic! The food was absolutely incredible! The scenery of Palafox street while we enjoyed dinner by candlelight was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 02/23/2016
  • User6404588 · event on 02/18/2016

V. Paul's was amazing for the event we were holding. The food was delicious and the customer service was excellent. We look forward to contacting you in the future!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Alicia · event on 12/04/2015

Thank you! We had a great time.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Victoria · event on 11/14/2015

Kelly was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. She continuously followed up to make sure everything was on track. She went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Tanya · Married on 10/17/2015

Absolutely amazing place to have an event!!!! Not only was the food incredible, the service and care that everyone put into ensuring that our event was fun for everyone was more than we could have asked for....

Sent on 10/20/2015
  • User5504043 · event on 09/30/2015

Kelly was extremely helpful and professional!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Leslee · event on 09/20/2015

The event space was beautiful, and the food was delicious! Kelly was wonderful to work with!

Sent on 10/07/2015

The staff was so helpful and we pulled off the exact dinner that we had imagined!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Daniel · Married on 09/05/2015

My fiancé and I were kind of at a loss of where to start when we began the planning process for the big day. Luckily we happen to be walking by VPauls event space and the coordinator, Kelly, invited us in to look around. We loved the space and the price was way better than any other location that we had looked at. From the very first meeting Kelly was extremely professional, helpful and genuinely excited about our wedding day. We provided her with a very vague idea of how we wanted the space to be set up and what we wanted the "look" to be and she was able to make the space look amazing which made the entire process surprisingly stress-free.

The day of the wedding went off better than I could have hoped for. Our DJ, Roger Martinez, made it a very enjoyable night with tons of dancing. The staff at Vpauls did an awesome job keeping everyone in drinks and delicious food. Overall I can't speak highly enough of how fun and enjoyable Kelly and her staff made the entire experience and for that I will always be thankful and recommend them to anyone who has an event to plan.

Sent on 09/15/2015

I was very impressed with this venue, I was worried that since they were new they might be lacking in experience, but it was the exact opposite! The event coordinator Kelly was very pleasant to work with, she was always prepared and made sure no detail was left untouched. The room was absolutely perfect for my reception, the walls are neutral which left me room to add my own personal touches. The food was awesome, my guest couldn't stop talking about it. The chef even did a cooking demonstration which added some flare. I would recommend this venue to any bride!

Sent on 03/21/2015

Kathy · Married on 04/23/2016

Could not have done this without Vincents assistance and the room looked beautiful. Would definitely use VPauls again Kathy Truxillo

Sent on 04/27/2016

Dana · event on 08/05/2016

Very accomodating and easy to work with. The Event Coordinator, Vince Vazquez, was a pleasure to work with. Everything about the event from the food and drink, to the set up and atmosphere was very well done. Highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Melanie · Married on 06/24/2017

2.5

We absolutely loved everything about our reception! My only criticism would be response time to emails.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Myron · event on 02/26/2016

3.8
      3.0
      3.5
      2.5

We enjoyed the dinner. My initial contact with your business was professional and Kelly was very responsive and informative to my request. Although our waiter was professional in mannerism, he contradicted himself and his timing seemed to be off (maybe an odd turn of events for the evening??); He spoke with me before any guest arrived and we discussed he would put the appetizer order in when people starting showing up and ordering drinks, but then he waited and I had to remind him to place the order. He then went over the menu and stated that it wasn't very busy that night and the kitchen was very accommodating to special request. However, after the order was in he started apologizing for the delay on food arriving and that the kitchen was very busy?? Just didn't add up. At the end of the evening, most guest were gone and he was cleaning up and then he asked, should I bring the check? Just bad timing all around.

Sent on 03/07/2016