V A N I L L A F I L M Reviews

V A N I L L A F I L M 4
V A N I L L A F I L M 5

Keyton · Married on 05/31/2019

Would absolutely recommend!

Lev and Nina captured our day perfectly and we love the finished product! We were able to meet them before the wedding and they were so fun and professional, we knew they would do an amazing job. The day of the wedding, they were able to film everything without being intrusive and I'm so glad they were there! Not just because we now have a beautiful film to relive our special day, but also because it felt like we had two extra friends at the wedding!

I would definitely recommend Lev and Nina to anyone and if you are on the fence about hiring videographers, please do it! My advice to brides now would be put aside money in your budget for a video and cut costs somewhere else because it is so worth it!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Sam · Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic videography team!

Lev and Nina were a fantastic videography team to have for our wedding day. We are so glad that we chose to hire videographers because we have loved watching our wedding videos and sharing them with our family and friends. Nina and Lev did an amazing job and captured our day beautifully. They did a great job capturing the mood of the day as well as the little details that made it so special, and we loved their editing style. They were professional, friendly, made us feel at ease, and were fun to have around on the wedding day. Cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/16/2019

V A N I L L A F I L M's reply:

Thank you so much Sam! You and Colton were so easy to work with! All of your friends and family are such a nice and friendly people, it was a pleasure to be around them. We truly appreciate that you trust us to capturing one of the best days in your life! Have a wonderful life together guys!
  • Tawnya

Tawnya · Married on 05/04/2019

Love Them!

Lev and Nina were amazing. They were so nice and did an amazing job! I would highly recommend them .

Sent on 09/03/2019

Morgan Davidson · Married on 01/31/2019

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved the photos and videos that the staff of VANILLAFILM did for my wedding day. It was magical and it was all captured by this amazing staff. Thank you and I highly recommend VANILLAFILM.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Brithany · Married on 10/13/2018

Creative Authenticity

Lev and Nina had surprised us with the best Christmas gift as we had recieved our wedding video that day! It was on repeat the whole day for our family to watch. They truly captured the most important day of our lives that was so authentic. They were so comfortable to work with from start to finish. We were at first questioning if we needed a video but with Lev and Nina’s creativity it was more than we could have ever wanted. Thank you Nina and Lev for the best experience, you guys were truly amazing!

Sent on 01/31/2019

V A N I L L A F I L M's reply:

Thank you so much Brithany! It was such a pleasure to share all the best moments and have fun with you and Joey on that gorgeous day!
  • Guylain

Guylain · Married on 08/19/2018

Best Videographer

Lev and his partner were superb. We did only meet on Skype to discuss about our wedding and the contract. Since everything was done pretty much remotely, my wife and I were doubtful about them, but when they showed up on the wedding, these guys were on time with all their equipment. We just love how they were so proactive, starting doing the work without us telling them what to do and when to do it. They were very flexible to offer the kind of service we needed. Even though it was their first time to work on that venue, they really demonstrated high level of creativeness. Overall, I would recommend because of high quality of their work and professionalism.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Alaina · Married on 08/04/2018

If you're thinking of hiring Lev and Nina to do your wedding video, stop thinking and do it! We had such a great experience with them from our very first talk up until receiving our videos and being blown away by what they put together for us. They are such sweet people and incredibly talented videographers, we honestly cant imagine finding anyone better to capture our day in the way that they did! They shared with us such special moments that we didnt even realize were so special until we saw them in our videos, and added all the fun and craziness that went down at our wedding. I could go on and on, but they are the best and you wont regret making them part of your special day!

Sent on 10/14/2018

👏 Thank you, Alaina!
    We are so happy to hear these words. Couldn't imagine better rewards for us! You guys were so easy to film with and all your day was a big pleasure for us 😊

Julia · Married on 07/15/2018

The best videographers around

Lev and Nina went above and beyond! They captured all the important moments and left us with a beautiful video of our day! Their devotion and flexibility on our day showed through and we are so grateful. We recommmend them to everyone we know.

Sent on 11/03/2018

David · Married on 07/08/2018

Great couple, extremely nice. Their work is great, modern looking, and can make any wedding look nice.

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • F

frances · Married on 07/07/2018

Nina and Lev were so great to work with! They beautifully captured our day in the wedding highlight and feature films. We’ve gotten such wonderful compliments from our family and friends. They were great at making us feel comfortable on camera and directing us in shots as well as capturing the candid moments. They were very responsive in all our emails and were accommodating to changes that we wanted made in our feature film. Getting a videographer for our wedding was completely worth it and we are so glad we hired Nina and Lev!

Sent on 08/18/2018

V A N I L L A F I L M's reply:

Thank you Frances and Lam!
    After reading your review we feel more enthusiastic to film weddings such as yours and make other couples happy! Thank you for inspiration:)

Lei · Married on 07/01/2018

Lev and Nina are incredible! We booked them early without actually meeting them in person - the price was right and Lev was easy to talk to in our initial discussions, so decision made! Fast forward 7-8 months, and OH MY. They delivered. Nina and Lev are the sweetest people, who can make anyone feel comfortable in front of the camera! They are masters at their craft and do an incredible job directing their clients, while still making you feel like you're actually just enjoying the moment candidly rather than filming. There is also something to say when your videographer and photographer gel SO well. Thank you, Lev and Nina, for such a wonderful experience working with the two of you! We can't wait to see the final product!

Sent on 07/31/2018

V A N I L L A F I L M's reply:

Thank you Lei! You and Mario were so easy to work with and communicate so we just enjoyed the wonderful day that we spent with you and your family. We'll remember this wedding as a deeply touching with a lot of tears, smiles and laughs and we are so glad that you guys chose us as your videographers at so special day in your life!
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 05/27/2018

Lev & Nina are so sweet, kind and talented! From the moment we met them, they immediately put us at ease. The quality of their footage, editing, and artistic ability is breathtaking. They spent the whole day with us and no one even realized we had a videographer there! They sent us our footage and highlight video after a few short weeks. I would recommend this team to anyone who is looking for a videographer who can capture the feeling and tell the story of your wedding day. So grateful to have found them.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2018

Lev and his wife Nina were amazing! Lev was super responsive and flexible with our payment plan. They were so great the day of the wedding, super professional, and providing great direction and generally being really easy to be around during somewhat stressful times leading up to the ceremony. Rory and I are so glad we trusted Vanilla Film with our important day. We look forward to seeing the final product soon!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Lana · Married on 12/27/2017

This couple is just great! They are both professionals of the highest level. They did a great job and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/10/2018

Keisha · Married on 10/18/2017

I hired Lev and Nina to shoot video and photographs for my friend's bithday, and I couldn't be happier with the results!
    They were so professional, they met us at the location on time and filmed the day so beautifully,the photos and film came out perfect. I'm so glad they were there to capture one of the best days of my life!

I truly appreciate the time and effort you put into your work.

Sincerely,

V A N I L L A F I L M 8
    V A N I L L A F I L M 9
    V A N I L L A F I L M 10

Dmitry · Married on 10/07/2017

I researched lots of videographers until I found VanillaFilm. I fell in love with their videos on Vimeo!
    From our first conversation on the phone to the last email I have enjoyed every interaction. They were on time (early even!), made us feel relaxed and then became pretty much invisible the rest of the day, yet able to capture shots I didn't remember they were there for. I got my video within the timeline quoted, and it looked amazing!
    Lev and Nina were friendly, easy to work with, professional and always made me feel like I was in trusted hands.
    I highly recommend VanillaFilm to everyone, they are truly talented filmmakers.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Slay · Married on 10/01/2017

Lev and Nina makes the absolute best video to your personal style and taste! They just know the right moments to capture that brought about so many emotions (tears, laughter, and joy) and now I have for a lifetime to enjoy.
    We received our video much quicker than anticipated and it is awesome! The video are high quality and so well put together - we can't stop watching and reliving our day! We went back and forth on whether or not to hire a videographer and we are so happy we did - thanks to VanillaFilm! Great couple to work with!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Allison · Married on 08/21/2017

I am truly honored to have had Vanilla Fims video our wedding. They did an incredible job and captured the day beautifully. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer.

Sent on 06/02/2018