71 Reviews for UzLand Productions

Very professional and easy to work with. Quality of the video was great.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

UzLand Productions provided videography services for our recent wedding. My wife and I were impressed that they were able to not only assist us on short notice, were extremely responsive, but that they happily travelled a great distance to our wedding. The videographer filmed multiple camera angles and recorded many memorable family interviews. The final video we received was well edited, professional, and shot our wedding perfectly. We're appreciative of the great services by UzLand Productions and recommend the company to others all the time. One of the best decisions my wife and I ever made was having a videographer capture our wedding.

Profile Picture Stephen, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We got married on a gorgeous day in late August 2015 in Annapolis, MD, and are incredibly thankful to now have every "phase" of our wedding captured on film. This is a priceless collection that we will cherish for all of our days, and allows us to relive those special moments over and over again.

Specific UzLand feedback...I cannot say enough positive things about Odil and his services! He was extremely professional, i.e. arriving at the requested time, maneuvering around our photography team, and following up to ensure we were pleased with the final package.

Also, his rates are very competitive seeing how some others in the area charge nearly twice as much for comparable quality videography. Odil came recommended by a few friends of ours who also hired him for their weddings and we would highly recommend him just the same to any future Mr. & Mrs. in search of this wedding necessity!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

UzLand Productions were courteous and professional. Odil, our videographer, is truly gifted. He found the perfect spot to take video at multiple locations. He edited the video in an artistic fashion that truly captured many special moments. Odil was very friendly and he made several recommendations that were very helpful. We are very happy with our video – it captured memories from a wonderful event.

Profile Picture User5312968, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Odil did a great job with the videography for our daughter's wedding. He was extremely professional and very responsive. I would highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture M, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Uzland probably did all of my friends wedding including my own. I loved the quality of the video and the professionalism on it. I gave their contact information to 2 more friends after my wedding. I really recommend it. Well done. :)

Profile Picture Sandra, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Odil was a delight to work with - from planning to day of to edits and final product, he went above and beyond what my wife and I expected. He worked with us from start to finish to customize and create a visual narrative that captured our special day. Beyond the plan, Odil was always there to capture spontaneous moments as well. Worth every penny, and very reasonably priced.

Profile Picture Dan, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My wedding was on the Spirit of Washington and although it drizzled, Odil captured the rain as an accent of the day. He was very professional and took great pictures amongst the zoo of additional camera phones that kept getting into his way. I emailed Odil for quotes and he promptly communicated with me about different pricing options and his availability to do the photography. I would recommend him for any special day that someone would want to be captured.

Profile Picture Danita, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

UzLand Productions was so professional and helpful. I would recommend others in the future.

Profile Picture Shamis, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

As a Pakistani bride, my entire family was pressuring me to hire a Pakistani/Indian videographer who would be familiar with the customs/traditions of a Pakistani wedding. Instead, I decided to hire Odil based on his portfolio - BEST DECISION, EVER. I was blown away with the same day edit he showed at our reception (along with the rest of our families), as with the rest of his work. He knew exactly what to capture and what moments to emphasize in the videos, and he was such a pleasure to work with through the 3-day event. Odil is so creative and talented in everything he does, and he really has an eye for cinematography. His attention to detail is superb, especially considering how much time (and money) a bride spends planning out all the little things that everyone would otherwise forget. For him to capture something as simple as the table numbers in such an artistic way was just amazing. On top of everything, he was so flexible in accommodating our budget to ensure we got the most out of every penny. I have been voraciously recommending UzLand to all my friends/family for their photo/video needs, and I will continue to do so!

Profile Picture Hibah, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My wedding was October 4th 2014 and we chose Uzland Productions as our videographer. Leading up to the wedding Odil from Uzland productions was very responsive via email and would answer any and all questions within several hours of sending him an email. He was super considerate and prompt and it made us very comfortable to be working with him. Due to some unexpected expenses we almost had to cancel our videography but he worked with us on the financial part to make sure we had the special memories that only a video can provide. On the day of the wedding everything went exactly as planned. It was so easy to work with him and his company. My husband and I took forever to choose the songs for the video and he was extremely patient with us. The video and highlight video turned out amazing and he edited everything exactly to our specifications. The entire process was so easy and seamless, I would and have recommended him to friends and family for any event. On a side note he was also really affordable compared to some of the other vendors that we looked into and provided the exact same service! You wont regret using Uzland productions. :)

Profile Picture kristina, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

They were very professional and punctual.The video is great and very resonable price, they were at the place on time, no delays and did a great job! They captured our special day perfectly. We recommend!

Profile Picture Giuliana, 9/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Odil did a beautiful job with our wedding video! He seemed to capture everything from our big day without being in the way at all! It couldn't have been a better experience!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our experience with Odil was positively awesome. He was always quick to respond to any emails I sent him. He arrived to our venue on time (which you'll come to realize is VERY important). What we loved most was that we didn't really realize that he was there, not that we didn't love his company, but being able to be "in the background" allowed him to capture the most precious moments of the wedding. He didn't make you feel like you were being taped and it was just natural. Odil edited the perfect highlight video and formal video that I wouldn't of imagined was possible. My husband and I watched the formal video the weekend we received it in the mail because we were so excited and laughed and cried the entire time. Having a videographer to capture our most important day was a decision that we'll never forget and we thank Odil greatly for providing such amazing work.

Profile Picture Heather, 6/8/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Odil did an amazing job with our wedding video! He customized our package to fit exactly what we wanted and for a great price! He also responded right away to emails and was very easy to get a hold of. He captured every important moment in our wedding and did a wonderful job with editing to make each event flow to the next. I was also surprised to receive first version copies of the video within a month! His policy allows you to view the videos he makes and make changes to any scene so that your video is exactly what you want. I highly recommend you contact Odil to be your wedding vediographer.. You will be glad you did.

Profile Picture Neveen, 6/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Odil provided videography services for our wedding at an unbeatable price! He was there from the ceremony to the cake and dancing! He caught every moment! Getting a videographer was not originally in our budget but it is a must have! He made it work and gave us everything we needed and more! Couldn't be more happy with everything and cant wait for the final product!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/5/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Odil does amazing work! My husband and I are so happy we hired him to take care of all our videography needs. He met with us well before the wedding date to clarify what we wanted/needed and he exceeded our expectations. Not only did we get great quality video of the ceremony and other wedding highlights, but he also managed to capture some priceless interviews (and not the 80s-style format, but a very updated/professional variety). Videography may seem unnecessary to some, but trust that your wedding day will be a whirlwind and photos alone just don't capture the event nor the emotions the way video does. I highly recommend Odil to all brides!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I could not of been happier with the service and video that was provided. I believe that having a videoographer was probably one of the best choices we made.

Profile Picture Kelley, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We contracted Odil for our videography services and we could not be happier. He was great to work with, professional and the video was absolutely wonderful. He captured all of the greatest moments of the wedding and we love watching both the highlight video and full length video. The music and video effects are amazing and we would recommend him to anyone looking to video their wedding

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Odil couldn't have been a better videographer. He even surprised us with two cameras for our ceremony even though we only paid for one. Everything couldn't have come out better. Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Bobby, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

This videographer was so wonderful! He was flexible since we ran late and took beautiful video and it came out perfect! I recommend him for any and all occasions!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I should note that I have seen UzLand Productions at other events, and also knew that its founder is a professional journalist. All this adds up to better quality - both technically and creatively. Additionally, that experience shows that the founder is able to "think on his feet" sort of speak - a very important trait for weddings and other large events where things get chaotic and program constantly adjusts and changes despite best planning and preparations. In short, highly recommend UzLand Productions to anyone who wants serious quality for their videos and photos.

Profile Picture Ad, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Odil was the videographer at my wedding and he was amazing. He was on time and very professional throughout the whole process. A girls wedding day is the most important day of her life and I am so glad I chose him to capture all the great moments. Not only was the video amazing but the pictures were great as well. I will never forget that day and I will always have the pictures and video to look back and reminence. I would not have chosen anyone else and I am so happy with everything he has done for me.

Profile Picture Dilnaz, 11/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We got married in Nov 2012 and we felt the work done by Uzland Productions was amazing!

Uzland Productions worked with us as we determined the timeline for the day and listened to our request and captured the essential moments throughout the wedding and reception.

After receiving the DVD copies, we truly enjoyed watching and re-living the wedding and reception and we couldn’t wait to share with our families and friends. The quality of the DVDs were great and we strongly recommend getting the highlight video as it did an awesome job showing the events of both the wedding and reception.

We highly recommend Uzland Productions for any couple who wants professional and high quality videographer service that will capture all the moments that make weddings and receptions special and enjoyable!

Profile Picture Wesley, 11/10/12, 1 Review