UTOPIA BAND Reviews

1 User photo

UTOPIA BAND 1

SUSAN · Married on 03/23/2019

Utopia Band

Utopia is out of Tullahoma Tn. They were awesome, such a great band to dance to and had the party hopping. So nice to work with

Sent on 03/27/2019

Josh Schrecker · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding Reception Band

Utopia was amazing! They went above and beyond and were so talented. They were extremely easy to work with, respectful, on time, and so talented. Working with this band made our wedding even more special. I highly recommend them to anyone seeking out a band for a party or reception. They have a very broad range of songs, and they are extremely talented. We are so thankful that we lucked up and found them!

Sent on 04/02/2019

UTOPIA BAND's reply:

Thank you Josh. It was our pleasure to perform for you and Carrie's reception. We were honored to be selected.
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 09/22/2018

Incredible Band!

I found The Utopia Band on Wedding Wire for a festival we have in Pulaski, TN. WE needed a band to bring some energy and got the party going, and they did just that! Their music appeals to crowds of all age ranges. WE had so much feedback that asked us to already hire them for next year! JT was very prompt in communicating all needs with me a head of time and answered all of my questions. WE had a few technical difficulties the day of the event that were out of our hands, and they were completely understanding, patient, and helpful. Once they arrived the entire band was completely professional. They delivered all that we asked for, and more! 10-10 would book The Utopia Band for another event, and hopefully for my Wedding one day!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Jennette · Married on 08/11/2018

Utopia is amazing! So professional and played music we requested. They are reliable. They are courteous and friendly and so talented! Class Act! Best wedding reception or birthday party band (we’ve used them for both.) So thankful for Utopia!

Sent on 08/16/2018
    UTOPIA BAND 2

David · Married on 10/14/2017

Oh boy, what a band! JT is a terrific emcee - engaged the guests, worked kids into the act, and had everybody up and dancing with the band's "show" ability, all while reinforcing the meaning and joy of the wedding itself. Utopia learned a favorite song of my daughter's (One Headlight) for an "unfamiliar" request from the floor, the surprise being the groom and a bridesmaid singing it and me sitting in on bass. No prior rehearsal, and it totally worked. I had many, many, many guests, which included a number of musicians, tell me how good the band was. Special kudos on the vocals - I have NEVER heard anyone do the high falsetto parts in those Prince songs so well.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Morgan · Married on 04/14/2016

I don't even know where to begin! Utopia traveled to Hazard, KY to perform for our wedding reception, and they were beyond phenomenal. We couldn't keep our guests off the stage, and the band has been the talk of our small town all weekend. They're so interactive with the crowd, exceeded all expectactions with the set list (we chose 20 and they learned 3 new songs of our choosing). JT was so accommodating and communicative throughout the planning process. He genuinely wanted to ensure our day was perfect; and so it was. JT and his crew are a class act. I would refer them to any and everyone, and I would welcome them back for the next big event in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Utopia met and exceeded my expectations for our wedding reception! They were very entertaining and did a great job of getting guests involved in dancing at the reception. Everyone had a wonderful time!! I highly recommend Utopia for wedding receptions or other special events!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Tracie · Married on 11/23/2013

"We had an amazing experience with Utopia. They were quick to respond and bid on the event. Their song list was really diverse and catered to EVERYONE at the wedding. They also are FANTASTIC performers who clearly know how to work the wedding crowd. I live in LA and had friends flying into TN for my wedding from all over. They all said this was the best band they had ever heard at a wedding... and it showed by how much they were all dancing. THANK YOU SO MUCH, UTOPIA!!!!!!!!!

Rupa

Tracie · Married on 10/27/2013

"We are so happy we had Utopia play at the wedding reception for our daughter's wedding. They were absolutely awesome. We had more comments about how great the band was, more than anything else at the wedding. They know how to interact with the crowd and get them into the swing of things. Our group was outside with the band the entire time. The newlyweds didn't want to leave and stayed thirty minutes past their time of departure because of the band. I wish I had hired them for a longer time because they are so worth it. the wedding would not have been what it was without Utopia. Debra B.

Kim · Married on 09/21/2013

"Thank you so much for an amazing evening. Having Utopia play at my wedding really made it much more than it would have been with just a DJ. I am so glad that I decided to book them. They even learned two songs for us even when I waited until the last minute to send my request to them. My wedding went perfectly and Utopia did a fantastic job. I had so many people ask me for their information because they wanted them to play at their upcoming events. I have never seen a band get so many people up off their seats and dance! We had an absolute blast. Thank you so much, from one very happy bride and groom". Amanda S.

Sent on 03/09/2014

Utopia was everything I expected and more. They are an enteraining band and had everyone dancing at my wedding reception from ages 18-65! They are definetly crowd pleasers! Music is very important to my husband and he was thrilled by their funky performance and their professionalism in dealing with our numerous requests. My friends and I performed the thriller dance at the reception and they didn't miss a beat! Our guests were so "thrilled" with the performance; many told us that they had not had that much fun in years. Utopia truly made our wedding reception memorable and super fun! I will recommend them for personal and corporate events in the future.

Sent on 03/11/2014

Jerry · Married on 03/09/2013

Utopia is awesome! I will definitely book them for our next event. They were extremely accomodating and even learned two songs just for our wedding reception. Don't look any further than these guys. You won't be disappointed."

Hunter Mac

Sent on 03/07/2014

Kimberly · Married on 09/22/2012

Utopia was amazing at our wedding reception. We wanted a band who everyone would enjoy and we certainly got it. They had everyone on the dance floor all night. All of our friends and family kept telling us how great the band was all night and we agree!! Thanks so much for making our reception!!
    Kelly M.

Sent on 03/09/2014

Utopia is awesome! I will definitely book them for our next event. They were extremely accommodating and even learned two songs just for our wedding reception. Don't look any further than these guys. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 03/10/2014

casey · Married on 09/17/2016

Utopia was great. Very personable and professional.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Katie · Married on 09/03/2016

Utopia was such a fun band! They are a wonderful band for the price! They kept the crowd happy and played great tunes all night! They also were great about announcing items from the timeline like speeches, cake cutting, last dance, etc. They were awesome and I would definitely recommend booking them for your event!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Morgan · Married on 02/11/2017

Utopia was so fun, so talented, and so energetic!! They were the star of the reception, would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/23/2018