Utah Celebrations Catering Reviews

86 | American Fork, UT

86 Reviews for Utah Celebrations Catering

1 User photo

Amanda · Married on 08/08/2014

I had never heard of this place but when I found them online and seen there costs and wide variety of food it was a match. I never tasted the food until the day of my wedding and I was extremely impressed. It had amazing flavor and it was set up beautifully and the waitresses were not only very professional but very kind, curtious and always kept the food full and things clean. I would definitely with with them again.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Marcia · Married on 04/04/2014

We engaged Utah Celebrations Catering for our daughter's wedding brunch and wedding reception and we're really glad we did. We live across the country and are really busy, and we found Utah Celebrations to be very professional, efficient, communicative, flexible, helpful and friendly. Our guests raved about the brunch and reception food. It was beautifully presented and very tasty. The French toast and flaming crepes were made before our guests and everything was fresh and delicious. The Italian sodas and flaming crepes were a big hit with the reception guests. We will definitely engage Utah Celebrations again for our next event in Utah.

Sent on 04/14/2014

John · Married on 12/14/2013

Utah Celebrations was one of the highlights of our 50th wedding Anniversary party. Everyone was impressed with the incredible food and the professional presentation.

Thank you again for a worry free experience from start to finish. We would highly recommend your catering services.
    John and Mary Dillon

Sent on 12/17/2013

Val · Married on 06/21/2013

I made all arrangements through Hannah, Utah Celebration's Sales Coordinator. She was extremely helpful & flexible. The service was top notch & tables were bussed as people came & went. The food was excellent. We had many comments on how good the food was & questions about who the caterer was. They even helped us with a few last minute problems which was above & beyond what they were required to do. We were extremely happy with our choice. Thank you Utah Celebrations.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Every aspect of working with Utah Celebrations Catering was top notch. The tasting appointment was professional and every question was answered. The follow up details conversations were so warm, it felt like I was the only client they were serving -- never rushed or cut short. The set up and service was completely professional, efficient, and the met our every need. The food was DELICIOUS! There was not a single problem at any step of the way. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Nancie · Married on 05/31/2013

With just two and a half weeks before the wedding the Bride selected Utah Celebrations for their caterer. I was fearful that they would not be available with such a short notice. They came through and provide a fantastic Hawaiian meal for us. The favorite was the spinich salad with a pineapple vinaigrette dressing. The servers were very sweet. If I lived in Utah they would be my caterer of choice. Thank you ever so much.

Mother of the Groom

Sent on 06/10/2013

Laurie · Married on 05/07/2013

Utah celebrations Catering made our daughters wedding "perfect". They were great to work with from the taste testing, set up, presentation, freshness, amount of food, clean up and take down. The young men were happy, helpful, professional, clean cut, -a great group. We had the sweet and savory crepes. They were fresh and a huge hit. Many, many compliments. I would definitely use this group again. Their prices are lower than many companies and after giving four weddings, they are by far the best I have worked with in every way!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Utah Celebrations catering was fantastic! The food was delicious, the staff was professional, and I received so many compliments from everyone. I planned a Utah wedding from Las Vegas, so I was a little nervous being so far, and not being able to sample the food. It turned out wonderful. My menu was exactly what I wanted, and the coordinators were in contact with me promptly to make sure everything was correct. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/28/2013

We loved working with Utah Celebrations for our wedding receptions! We had so many compliments on the food, the price was right, and they were amazing leading up to the reception with my constant phone calls of questions! Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/01/2013
  • W

W · Married on 03/23/2013

Utah Celebration Catering were fantastic. Everything was professionally done and the food was delicious. Thank you!

Sent on 04/04/2013

Amanda · Married on 12/22/2012

We loved Utah Celebrations. We wanted a very specific custom menu and their quote was significantly less than any other caterer. The food was perfect at the wedding, we got a crazy amount of compliments on the food specifically.

Sent on 01/16/2013

Beyond the call of duty - A water feature in the reception center began flooding the floor minutes before the reception was to begin. The caterers saw the flood, stopped the water flow, grabbed brooms and mops, and had a large pool of water removed in no time.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Clarissa · Married on 10/17/2012

I ordered the flaming crepe buffet for my wedding reception. Utah Celebrations did a PHENOMENAL job at my wedding reception. I just ABSOLUTELY LOVED the elegant display of tall glass vases full of the various toppings. It was elegant. It was also an excellent show/display. There were flames bursting out of the stoves as the crepes cooked and the chef wore a tall costume like chefs hat which I thought added to the ambiance and show and he flipped the crepes to add to the magjic and show of the night. I honestly couldn't have imagined it better. I was trying to dream about how it would be before my reception and it exceeded all my hopes and dreams! :) Seriously - I was SO impressed. I REALLY liked the presentation. It was SO FUN and everyone was so impressed! It just couldn't have been better.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Heather · Married on 10/12/2012

I knew of this catering company, as I had seen many other weddings by them, and knew I wanted to go with them even before my wedding. Their food was always so yummy looked pretty (my mother-in-law called it "a work of art"), and they didn't disappoint at my wedding. It was perfect. They did a dinner for me, and a reception after.

I'm not one of those brides that has everything planned by the time I'm 16. I didn't really know what to do/expect, and my husband and I have weird diets. I talked to the head chef, Steven, and he gave me some ideas, but ultimately let me decide. He found things that worked with our diets, but also made sure we had complementary food other people would enjoy. The food really pulled the fall theme in my wedding together.The only thing I regret was not having room to try all of the food.

I don't think I've ever had food from anywhere that tastes so good, I'm kinda craving their salmon now.

Oh, I almost forgot my favorite part. They designed the coolest thing at my wedding. When people walked in, it looked like those trendy "sweets bars", but since I'm not a big sugar fan, they did it with veggies. It was so cool, and people kept telling me how fun it was too. Someone even told me they thought it was just a decoration until they saw people walking away with veggies.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Utah Celebrations catered the dessert for my daughter's wedding and we could not have been more pleased. They did an amazing crepe bar!! The presentation was beautiful and everything was delicious. They servers were great. I didn't have to worry about a thing from start to finish. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Shalena · Married on 07/30/2012

Amazing food!! We are still getting complements on the food a month later! We had chicken skewers and wraps as the main dish and then we also had fruit and salad. They also did a morning breakfast bar for our rehearsal with crepes, omelets, and waffles. All of it was so great! The chicken was to tender I could have had them all to myself but I was lucky to scarf down one! These guys are very easy to work with. We changed our menu multiple times and they were awesome about not complaining. They are fast to respond to emails as well as answer phone calls promptly or call you right back. I hope to use them in the future for events!

Sent on 08/29/2012
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 07/07/2012

Wow! The food was absolutely fabulous and the servers were outstanding!
    The price was so much less than other vendors we had checked out that I worried that we may have sacrificed quality for price but NOT SO! From the first bite of my delicious salad... to the last bite of the main course.... I was so pleased!
    We had guest after guest comment on how wonderful the staff was and delicious the meal was!
    YAY!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Greg · Married on 06/09/2012

Utah Celebrations catered our wedding dinner and our wedding reception. Their food is incredible, and they are extremely professional. We got several compliments on how good the food was. They also cleaned up SO quickly! Both sets of parents were extremely impressed with an all around great wedding experience.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Jennifer · Married on 02/24/2012

As mother of the groom, I hosted a luncheon for about 75 wedding attendees and children. The entire experience, from first contact to clean-up was easy, professional, and completely worry-free. Our guests raved about the food. Everything was perfect, and beautifully presented. Chef Steven Swallow created a wonderful menu and was flexible enough to change our dessert choice just a few days before. I would recommend Utah Celebrations Catering to anyone who wants their event to be memorable for all the right reasons!

Sent on 02/25/2012
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2011

Utah Celebrations Catering performed a fantastic job for my wedding! Not only was their customer service excellent in helping us create the perfect meal, but their prices exceed that of any other caterer in the Wasatch Front. Their creativity in displaying the food along with the delicious taste of it had all of our guests talking high reviews. This review may sound extremely flattering, but it is the truth. If you're looking for a caterer that has great food and will exceed your expectations then give these guys a call. I would recommend Utah Celebrations Catering to anyone and would use them again in the future.

Sent on 10/15/2011

Pam · Married on 07/08/2011

If I could add a 6th star I would! They are FANTASTIC! The food was amazing, the set up was impeccable, the staff very professional. We had them do two separate meals back to back, a meal for family and friends who attended the ceremony and then the food for the main reception. The transition was seamless, we had several guests stay and eat both, and everyone commented how wonderful the food was. Presentation was stunning, and Steven was entertaining with the preparation of the crepes. At my request they prepared a beautiful take away meal for the bride and groom, who were very appreciative of getting a warm meal at the end of a very long day.

Pre wedding planning was simple, every detail was attended to in a timely manner, and I really felt as though Steven went the extra mile to make sure we had every item we wanted while staying within our budget. I would use them again for any event. I can't say enough good about Utah Celebrations Catering.

Sent on 07/10/2011

Debora · Married on 04/16/2011

Utah Celebrations catered our Wedding Event on April 16, 2011 for apx 112 people. We had a Hawaiian Luau Buffett with additional Hors d'oeuvre's and a chocolate fountain with dipping items as well as a Gelato station, Italian soda bar and other drink stations. It was AMAZING...Lani Holliday was our event coordinator and she executed our wedding to perfection, not one small detail was missed. She had 5 onsite employees there to set-up and serve, they took care of all the servingware, dishes, glassware, napkins and also offered cake cutting/serving as well. There was nothing left to chance including the bussing of all our tables and clearing away of all trash.

The food presentation was astounding and the taste of everything was out of this world. Our guests were well taken care of and commented all night long as to the quality and amount of food served and everyone went crazy for the chocolate fountain and the Italian Sodas. I was grateful that I was able to just enjoy the night and not have to worry about anything.

I have been to many functions and weddings where catering was ok but nothing on the level of Utah Celebrations, they were 100% outstanding and I would use them again and again.

The onsite staff kept me informed throughout the night and even boxed everything left over at the end of the evening for us to take home, and with us still having 25 out of state family members coming to our home for after wedding parties for the next 2 days that was extremly helpful and unexpected as we had the left over items to serve at our home.

One thing that still stands out for me personally is the fact that their web-site stated "no additional hidden charges" and they really mean it...if you order a service or specific item, the web-site prices indicated are in fact exactly what you get, now that is a nice way to do business!

My deepest gratitude to Lani and the entire staff of Utah Celebrations in helping to provide a night of magic and fun to all our guests!!!

Sent on 04/24/2011

Ali · Married on 10/23/2010

Utah Celebrations Catering was GREAT! They were reasonably priced, easy to work with, and the food was DELICIOUS! Although I didn't get to eat any of it fresh while at my own wedding (too busy mingling and having a great time with my guests) everyone commented on the food and we finally got to eat the leftovers, which they packaged up for us to take home. I highly recommend Utah Celebrations and will be suggesting them again for future events and family weddings.

Sent on 10/28/2010

JODI · Married on 10/15/2010

Our guests and family loved the food! As the mother of the bride I spent time, money and energy to make this day perfect for my daughter. Utah Celebrations catering came though. Not only was the presentation beautiful but the food tasted absolutely amazing!
    I would like to thank Lani and Steven and the woman who worked though out the evening. Our guests and family were provided with a night to remember.

Sent on 11/01/2010

megan · Married on 10/01/2010

ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS COMPANY! I was so please with all aspects of working with this company, they were professional, easy to work with, and well priced. They even adjusted the menu to meet the needs of our guests and wedding taste. I will use this company again for any catering I need.

Sent on 03/14/2012