79 Reviews for Utah Celebrations Catering

Gluten Free (1)
Vegan (1)
Vegetarian (1)
79 Utah Celebrations Catering Reviews

The wedding luncheon was fabulous! Our servers were on time, professional, and above all, so kind; thanks Karie and crew! The compliments flooded in about the food and we loved every bite! Having never worked with a caterer before, I wasn't sure what to expect but I literally did not have a single concern or duty during the event. We are so happy to have met this great company!!

Profile Picture Marlene, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food was amazing! We received so many compliments on the food at the wedding luncheon. The flavor, food temperature, display of food, and the service was more than I could of hoped for. I would recommend Utah Celebrations Catering for any event! Thank you for making our event spectacular!

Profile Picture Karen, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely amazing service! Its been 3 weeks since our wedding and people are still talking about how good the food was. Highly recommend Utah Celebrations to anyone and everyone interested in a caterer.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: American, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Gluten Free, Vegetarian

Utah Celebrations Catering catered our son's wedding luncheon and the reception that same night. Everything was absolutely perfect, and exactly as I had specified and desired it to be! I had high expectations and I was still very very impressed. Our guests were gushing about the food and the beautiful presentation. I will definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Perfect Catering. I still have my guests coming to me raving about the food.
These guys were there early to go over everything with me. They set up so quickly. And their set up was beautiful.
The food choices we had came out better than we expected and everyone at out Wedding LOVED everything they served.
They even sent my Husband and I home with food because they knew that we wouldn't get to have much.
Loved their service they were so friendly and worked with us so well. can't wait to have another event in the future so that I can hire these guys again.

Profile Picture Sterling, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, American, Asian, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese

Utah Celebrations catered my son's recent wedding. The food was AMAZING and the service was so accommodating and pleasant. The food rivaled anything I have eaten in many 5-star restaurants in Hawaii, and the cost was so reasonable. We ordered the roasted sirloin and Marsala chicken. We also had a sundae bar afterward. The staff provided "go-boxes" for the wedding couple because they were busy with pictures and visiting and never sat down to eat. We had food left over that we have SO ENJOYED at home with out of town relatives that were staying with us. The food received as many compliments as the wedding couple. This chef has a true gift!

Profile Picture Gayle, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Well done! My friends and family all said this is the best wedding food they have ever had. This such a compliment and surprising thing as the food is affordable. I don't want to toot my own horn but I also think this is some of the best wedding food I have ever had. We had the chicken chavre and filet medallions. My husband and I were so excited because we love good food and so do our friends. We thought for the price it would be average and not memorable, but people won't stop talking about it. Everything we could have hoped for!
Thanks, Helen & Pat

Profile Picture Helen, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I would and have recommended them to everyone. The price was great for the quantity and quality of food. They are the best!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: American, German, Italian, Hors d'oeuvres

Holy moly, I could not have been more pleased about my catering! Utah Celebrations was PHENOMENAL. First off, their up front "per person" pricing was incredibly simple and refreshing, and the best value around for sure. Second, not only were they able to put together a mouth watering meal for all of my guests (I had so many compliments on it!!!) they put together several vegan meals for me and my family/friends that follow a special diet. It was really mouthwatering!
Their service at the reception was top notch, their servers and staff where incredibly friendly and helpful. I would 100% work with them again!

Thank you!!!!!

Profile Picture courtnee, 4/29/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Vegan, Buffet, Stations, American

I would highly recommend these guys. The food was AMAZING! The gentleman we spoke to was very professional and easy to work with. The waitstaff at the reception was also very professional. Overall, great caterer!

Profile Picture User6880283, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Stations

I got married over a month ago and to this day my husband and I still agree that the catering was the best thing we spent money on. I wish i could have them cater for me every day. For our wedding reception in SLC we hired Utah Celebrations Catering to do their Crepe bar (we opted for one with both sweet and savory options). Everyone loved it. I had people coming up to me all night long telling me how impressed they were with the food. And the servers they sent were top notch! So professional and friendly and they were all there just to make sure we had an amazing day. The best part? They prepared a little (actually really rather large) to-go bag for my husband and I since we didn’t get a lot of time to eat (you know, weddings). Not to mention how great the pricing was. When we heard the cost we were afraid the food would be so-so, but boy were we wrong. If you are getting married and if you eat food this is the caterer for you.

Profile Picture Karli, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: French, Stations

Utah Celebrations was totally awesome at our son's wedding last Friday. The food was fresh and tasted wonderful. There was plenty of food, and the prices for the catering were very reasonable. The servers were friendly and helpful. Everything was perfect. The event was at North Hampton House.
I can't say enough about how wonderful and seamless the catering is!

Profile Picture Rick, 7/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The company was very responsive and accommodating to my needs. I had never tried any of the pieces I decided to have at my wedding, and I can tell you the food was one of the biggest compliments throughout the night. Steven did not disappoint and I am pleased I chose to work with him.

Profile Picture Mykel, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was amazing!! We paid for the filet mignon package and it was delicious. Two weeks later and we're still constantly receiving compliments on how perfect and delicious our dinner was. Utah Celebrations was helpful during my planning and great on my wedding day. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Angela, 5/20/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: American, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations

Best food ever served at a wedding. I had so many compliments after and many people were asking who I used. A lot of food and tons of variety, all delicious. They also switched out foods to my liking with no extra charge to change the menu. They let us keep the leftovers which I have enjoyed eating for several more meals. The servers were quiet and did their job so well I didn't have to ask them to do a thing.

Profile Picture Christy, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This vendor catered food for a wedding dinner and reception. Everyone was impressed by the quality of the food! The wait staff was great as well. They were VERY attentive and worked so hard to make everything look and taste great!! My father in law, who has been to many catered events, said your food was the best he’s had at a catered reception! It was tasty, present beautifully and just what we envisioned. Your staff was gracious and helpful! Our dinner event went late and we had little time to transition into the reception, but the staff were great and it worked out without any problems! So happy we went with Utah Celebrations!! Not to mention they are very affordable!

Profile Picture Courtney , 3/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, American

Amazing food and amazing service! Not only did the food taste good, but the presentation was beautiful. We were so impressed and our guests loved it!

Profile Picture Jill, 8/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was incredible, exactly what we wanted. He was flexible, the spread looked beautiful, and our guests spent a lot of time just enjoying all the different kinds of foods. The flambé bar was the biggest hit!

Profile Picture Michelle, 1/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

I had never heard of this place but when I found them online and seen there costs and wide variety of food it was a match. I never tasted the food until the day of my wedding and I was extremely impressed. It had amazing flavor and it was set up beautifully and the waitresses were not only very professional but very kind, curtious and always kept the food full and things clean. I would definitely with with them again.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

We engaged Utah Celebrations Catering for our daughter's wedding brunch and wedding reception and we're really glad we did. We live across the country and are really busy, and we found Utah Celebrations to be very professional, efficient, communicative, flexible, helpful and friendly. Our guests raved about the brunch and reception food. It was beautifully presented and very tasty. The French toast and flaming crepes were made before our guests and everything was fresh and delicious. The Italian sodas and flaming crepes were a big hit with the reception guests. We will definitely engage Utah Celebrations again for our next event in Utah.

Profile Picture Marcia, 4/4/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Utah Celebrations was one of the highlights of our 50th wedding Anniversary party. Everyone was impressed with the incredible food and the professional presentation.

Thank you again for a worry free experience from start to finish. We would highly recommend your catering services.
John and Mary Dillon

Profile Picture John, 12/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I made all arrangements through Hannah, Utah Celebration's Sales Coordinator. She was extremely helpful & flexible. The service was top notch & tables were bussed as people came & went. The food was excellent. We had many comments on how good the food was & questions about who the caterer was. They even helped us with a few last minute problems which was above & beyond what they were required to do. We were extremely happy with our choice. Thank you Utah Celebrations.

Profile Picture Val, 6/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Every aspect of working with Utah Celebrations Catering was top notch. The tasting appointment was professional and every question was answered. The follow up details conversations were so warm, it felt like I was the only client they were serving -- never rushed or cut short. The set up and service was completely professional, efficient, and the met our every need. The food was DELICIOUS! There was not a single problem at any step of the way. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User3367632, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

With just two and a half weeks before the wedding the Bride selected Utah Celebrations for their caterer. I was fearful that they would not be available with such a short notice. They came through and provide a fantastic Hawaiian meal for us. The favorite was the spinich salad with a pineapple vinaigrette dressing. The servers were very sweet. If I lived in Utah they would be my caterer of choice. Thank you ever so much.

Mother of the Groom