Utah Celebrations Catering Reviews

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating

Jenifer M. Married on 07/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They did a fabulous job. Very hands on. Above and beyond.

I was difficult picking a caterer with me being in California. I did a lot of research and chose Utah Celebrations. Zanna was awesome. So flexible, helpful and competent. We were so happy with the food. The charcuterie board was way beyond my wildest imagination. So beautiful. We had plenty of food and the servers worked hard to keep everything running smoothly.

I will recommend them to anyone who asks.
    Pamela S. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Wedding Catering Experience!!

Our experience with Utah Celebrations Catering was absolutely wonderful! They catered our daughter’s wedding reception dinner. The food was wonderful, everyone kept commenting on how delicious it was! We chose the Top Sirloin & Classic Chicken Marsala Package, which was served with Strawberry Pistachio Salad, Rosemary Garlic Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes, Lemon Butter Asparagus Spears, and assorted baked Artisan Breads with butter, and beverages. As mentioned, the food was delicious, so flavorful! The presentation was beautiful, as were the table settings. We chose to use their china service and place settings. They have many other less formal options available as well. They also have a wide variety of menu options/packages to choose from. Zanna, the owner and coordinator, was a pleasure to work with. She was so helpful with all the details, and had many great suggestions. The catering staff were terrific at the reception-friendly, helpful and accommodating. We had plated salads prior to the buffet dinner that were brought out promptly and cleared, our beverages were continually refilled, and dinner plates were cleared promptly. We also chose to use them to serve the cake. Cooper was in charge of our catering staff, and he was so friendly and attentive. He checked in to review the timeline, and continued to check in with us to make sure everything was running smoothly and how we wanted it. So many people inquired on who provided the catering, it really was that amazing! I will be recommending them to all of our friends. Thank Utah Celebrations for helping to make our event a success!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Maya M. Married on 03/10/2022

Remarkable

The food was fantastic. They were efficient in set up and clean up. Brought everything. Servers were great. Price was so reasonable. Will use them again!
  • Lisa
    Lisa C. Married on 01/14/2022

Outstanding food and service

We enjoyed the DELICIOUS Liege waffles at our daughter’s wedding reception. They were amazing and so many people commented on how wonderful the food was. They kept the whole waffle bar very well stocked- there were no lines for waiting. But the best part was honestly their amazing staff (Angeline, Anthony, & Alyssa)!!! They were so attentive and courteous- they made the reception go so smoothly. We also paid the extra $50 for the cake service and that was fantastic. They cleaned up afterwards and everything went without a hitch- we didn't have to worry about anything. We highly recommend Utah Catering and plan to use them again in the future!
  • Annelin
    Annelin M. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing food and service

Utah Celebrations Catering was absolutely amazing! Not only was the service impecable but the food was SO delicious! All my guests were raving about the food for days after the wedding. I even had a guest tell me that it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. We chose the Filet Medallion and Celebration Chicken Package. I rarely eat red meat but the filet was so delicious that I couldn’t resist!! Zanna was so helpful throughout the whole process and the service staff was so kind during the wedding!! They truly did an amazing job. I could not be happier with my whole experience.
  • Cooper
    Cooper L. Married on 09/03/2021

What a great team!

They are very professional and quick to serve. I honestly never even noticed that they were there because everything went so smoothly all the time. I highly recommend them for anyone.
  • Inae
    Inae R. Married on 08/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding catering service!

My husband and I got married almost 2 months ago. We were looking for something with high quality + affordable price. We found Utah Celebrations Catering and we knew we wanted to have them to cater for our wedding because of their amazing customer service. We soon found out that they did not provide a tasting before the event and we became skeptical. However, they promised us the best service we had ever seen or our money back. Today I am writing to say that yes, they do have the BEST service ever and the most delicious food that I wish I could taste it again. They were very attentive to every request we had, and every guest complimented their service. I would highly recommend hiring their services!
  • Anna
    Anna T. Married on 12/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding food I’ve ever had

It was a gamble to book them without a tasting but I could not recommend them enough. I’ve had 7+ guests tell me it was the best wedding food they’ve had and I could not agree enough. Zanna was incredibly flexible with me during this whole COVID stuff even as I had to change things at least 4-5 times. Just take the leap and book them! You won’t regret it.
  • Logan
    Logan I. Married on 08/07/2020

Best food and service!!

I loved every part of our time with Utah Celebrations. They were helpful and quick to respond during the planning process, brought and set up great displays, and the food was delicious. Even my most hard to please guests raved about the dinner. The staff was so friendly and I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone! Their pricing is great and I’ve had their crepe bars before as well which are so yummy.
    Riley W. Married on 10/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great food and great staff

Amazing food !great staff! Would use again
    Lindsay Married on 10/05/2019

Just Amazing!

Utah Celebrations were absolutely fantastic for our remote wedding celebration. They managed a perfect full-day of catering for our weekend wedding. Our guests absolutely raved about the food, and I absolutely agree. We are so glad that we went with Utah Celebrations, and you will too!
    Mary E. Married on 09/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great service, great food, and reasonable pricing.

We used Utah Celebrations Catering for my son’s rehearsal dinner and for the reception. The food was exceptional, the servers were extremely professional and helpful. And it was easy to deal with the company from 2000 miles away. I could not be more pleased with their service.
    Danielle S. Married on 08/31/2019

Fantastic!

Utah Celebrations served crepes to our wedding guest. They were prompt, organized, and detailed oriented. We loved how all the toppings were displayed! One guest mentioned that she had not found a French crepe in the U.S. until she came to our wedding reception! What a compliment! We are thrilled!
    Kenna M. Married on 08/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent food, service and value

We were extremely impressed with Utah Celebrations. We would use them again every time. We were nervous that we couldn’t sample their catering like some companies do but we had enough personal references to validate their quality and we were not disappointed.

Utah Celebrations Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Kenna for your review & thank you for trusting us with your food upon the word of people. We really appreciate it!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 05/25/2019

They are amazing!

Utah Celebrations is amazing! The food was delicious, the servers were on top of everything, and everyone was very personal. Everyone kept saying how good the food was!
  • Kara
    Kara F. Married on 11/17/2018

Delicious Food!

If you're looking for catering, HIRE UTAH CELEBRATIONS!! The food was absolutely delicious, so so many compliments on it! Besides the amazing food, the staff was so professional, made everything work so well, and even filled the drinks we had (as we catered our drinks from somewhere else). They offered to cut the cake as well (for a small fee) and did it so quickly and nicely! I would give them more than 5 stars if I could! So professional, and so delicious!!!
    Marlene Married on 07/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The wedding luncheon was fabulous! Our servers were on time, professional, and above all, so kind; thanks Karie and crew! The compliments flooded in about the food and we loved every bite! Having never worked with a caterer before, I wasn't sure what to expect but I literally did not have a single concern or duty during the event. We are so happy to have met this great company!!
    Shawnna Married on 05/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Above and beyond my expectations!

The food was delicious! I am not from Utah and was hesitant hiring a catering company I knew nothing about but I am so happy that we did! The food was excellent and the service was top notch. Everything was above and beyond my expectations. We ordered appetizers and the filet medallion/celebration chicken package for our guests. I also had our tables preset for a classier look. Everything was fabulous and I am hoping for a reason to hire them again soon

Karen Married on 04/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The food was amazing! We received so many compliments on the food at the wedding luncheon. The flavor, food temperature, display of food, and the service was more than I could of hoped for. I would recommend Utah Celebrations Catering for any event! Thank you for making our event spectacular!
    Michelle Married on 10/13/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Absolutely amazing service! Its been 3 weeks since our wedding and people are still talking about how good the food was. Highly recommend Utah Celebrations to anyone and everyone interested in a caterer.
    Melanie Married on 09/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Utah Celebrations Catering catered our son's wedding luncheon and the reception that same night. Everything was absolutely perfect, and exactly as I had specified and desired it to be! I had high expectations and I was still very very impressed. Our guests were gushing about the food and the beautiful presentation. I will definitely use them again.
    Sterling Married on 08/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Perfect Catering. I still have my guests coming to me raving about the food.
    These guys were there early to go over everything with me. They set up so quickly. And their set up was beautiful.
    The food choices we had came out better than we expected and everyone at out Wedding LOVED everything they served.
    They even sent my Husband and I home with food because they knew that we wouldn't get to have much.
    Loved their service they were so friendly and worked with us so well. can't wait to have another event in the future so that I can hire these guys again.
    Gayle Married on 07/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Utah Celebrations catered my son's recent wedding. The food was AMAZING and the service was so accommodating and pleasant. The food rivaled anything I have eaten in many 5-star restaurants in Hawaii, and the cost was so reasonable. We ordered the roasted sirloin and Marsala chicken. We also had a sundae bar afterward. The staff provided "go-boxes" for the wedding couple because they were busy with pictures and visiting and never sat down to eat. We had food left over that we have SO ENJOYED at home with out of town relatives that were staying with us. The food received as many compliments as the wedding couple. This chef has a true gift!
    Helen Married on 07/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Well done! My friends and family all said this is the best wedding food they have ever had. This such a compliment and surprising thing as the food is affordable. I don't want to toot my own horn but I also think this is some of the best wedding food I have ever had. We had the chicken chavre and filet medallions. My husband and I were so excited because we love good food and so do our friends. We thought for the price it would be average and not memorable, but people won't stop talking about it. Everything we could have hoped for!
    Thanks, Helen & Pat