Utah Celebrations Catering Reviews

80 | American Fork, UT

80 Reviews for Utah Celebrations Catering

80 Utah Celebrations Catering Reviews

Marlene · Married on 07/21/2018

The wedding luncheon was fabulous! Our servers were on time, professional, and above all, so kind; thanks Karie and crew! The compliments flooded in about the food and we loved every bite! Having never worked with a caterer before, I wasn't sure what to expect but I literally did not have a single concern or duty during the event. We are so happy to have met this great company!!

Shawnna · Married on 05/26/2018

Above and beyond my expectations!

The food was delicious! I am not from Utah and was hesitant hiring a catering company I knew nothing about but I am so happy that we did! The food was excellent and the service was top notch. Everything was above and beyond my expectations. We ordered appetizers and the filet medallion/celebration chicken package for our guests. I also had our tables preset for a classier look. Everything was fabulous and I am hoping for a reason to hire them again soon

Utah Celebrations Catering 1

Karen · Married on 04/28/2018

The food was amazing! We received so many compliments on the food at the wedding luncheon. The flavor, food temperature, display of food, and the service was more than I could of hoped for. I would recommend Utah Celebrations Catering for any event! Thank you for making our event spectacular!

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2017

Absolutely amazing service! Its been 3 weeks since our wedding and people are still talking about how good the food was. Highly recommend Utah Celebrations to anyone and everyone interested in a caterer.

Melanie · Married on 09/01/2017

Utah Celebrations Catering catered our son's wedding luncheon and the reception that same night. Everything was absolutely perfect, and exactly as I had specified and desired it to be! I had high expectations and I was still very very impressed. Our guests were gushing about the food and the beautiful presentation. I will definitely use them again.

Sterling · Married on 08/26/2017

Perfect Catering. I still have my guests coming to me raving about the food.
    These guys were there early to go over everything with me. They set up so quickly. And their set up was beautiful.
    The food choices we had came out better than we expected and everyone at out Wedding LOVED everything they served.
    They even sent my Husband and I home with food because they knew that we wouldn't get to have much.
    Loved their service they were so friendly and worked with us so well. can't wait to have another event in the future so that I can hire these guys again.

Gayle · Married on 07/29/2017

Utah Celebrations catered my son's recent wedding. The food was AMAZING and the service was so accommodating and pleasant. The food rivaled anything I have eaten in many 5-star restaurants in Hawaii, and the cost was so reasonable. We ordered the roasted sirloin and Marsala chicken. We also had a sundae bar afterward. The staff provided "go-boxes" for the wedding couple because they were busy with pictures and visiting and never sat down to eat. We had food left over that we have SO ENJOYED at home with out of town relatives that were staying with us. The food received as many compliments as the wedding couple. This chef has a true gift!

Helen · Married on 07/22/2017

Well done! My friends and family all said this is the best wedding food they have ever had. This such a compliment and surprising thing as the food is affordable. I don't want to toot my own horn but I also think this is some of the best wedding food I have ever had. We had the chicken chavre and filet medallions. My husband and I were so excited because we love good food and so do our friends. We thought for the price it would be average and not memorable, but people won't stop talking about it. Everything we could have hoped for!
    Thanks, Helen & Pat

Erin · Married on 05/27/2017

I would and have recommended them to everyone. The price was great for the quantity and quality of food. They are the best!

Taylor · Married on 05/14/2017

Utah Celebrations catered my wedding May of 2017. They were so easy to work with. I received responses almost immediately. The food was AMAZING! We ordered their sliders and fries and multiple guests told us it was the best wedding food they've had. Everything was done professionally and on time. We had no issues with Utah Celebrations and wish they had a restaurant we could stop in and enjoy more of their great food! I highly recommend!

courtnee · Married on 04/29/2017

Holy moly, I could not have been more pleased about my catering! Utah Celebrations was PHENOMENAL. First off, their up front "per person" pricing was incredibly simple and refreshing, and the best value around for sure. Second, not only were they able to put together a mouth watering meal for all of my guests (I had so many compliments on it!!!) they put together several vegan meals for me and my family/friends that follow a special diet. It was really mouthwatering!
    Their service at the reception was top notch, their servers and staff where incredibly friendly and helpful. I would 100% work with them again!

Thank you!!!!!

Jessica · Married on 11/19/2016

I would highly recommend these guys. The food was AMAZING! The gentleman we spoke to was very professional and easy to work with. The waitstaff at the reception was also very professional. Overall, great caterer!

Karli · Married on 09/10/2016

I got married over a month ago and to this day my husband and I still agree that the catering was the best thing we spent money on. I wish i could have them cater for me every day. For our wedding reception in SLC we hired Utah Celebrations Catering to do their Crepe bar (we opted for one with both sweet and savory options). Everyone loved it. I had people coming up to me all night long telling me how impressed they were with the food. And the servers they sent were top notch! So professional and friendly and they were all there just to make sure we had an amazing day. The best part? They prepared a little (actually really rather large) to-go bag for my husband and I since we didn’t get a lot of time to eat (you know, weddings). Not to mention how great the pricing was. When we heard the cost we were afraid the food would be so-so, but boy were we wrong. If you are getting married and if you eat food this is the caterer for you.

Rick · Married on 07/29/2016

Utah Celebrations was totally awesome at our son's wedding last Friday. The food was fresh and tasted wonderful. There was plenty of food, and the prices for the catering were very reasonable. The servers were friendly and helpful. Everything was perfect. The event was at North Hampton House.
    I can't say enough about how wonderful and seamless the catering is!

Mykel · Married on 06/18/2016

The company was very responsive and accommodating to my needs. I had never tried any of the pieces I decided to have at my wedding, and I can tell you the food was one of the biggest compliments throughout the night. Steven did not disappoint and I am pleased I chose to work with him.

Angela · Married on 05/20/2016

The food was amazing!! We paid for the filet mignon package and it was delicious. Two weeks later and we're still constantly receiving compliments on how perfect and delicious our dinner was. Utah Celebrations was helpful during my planning and great on my wedding day. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Christy · Married on 05/13/2016

Best food ever served at a wedding. I had so many compliments after and many people were asking who I used. A lot of food and tons of variety, all delicious. They also switched out foods to my liking with no extra charge to change the menu. They let us keep the leftovers which I have enjoyed eating for several more meals. The servers were quiet and did their job so well I didn't have to ask them to do a thing.

Courtney · Married on 03/11/2016

This vendor catered food for a wedding dinner and reception. Everyone was impressed by the quality of the food! The wait staff was great as well. They were VERY attentive and worked so hard to make everything look and taste great!! My father in law, who has been to many catered events, said your food was the best he’s had at a catered reception! It was tasty, present beautifully and just what we envisioned. Your staff was gracious and helpful! Our dinner event went late and we had little time to transition into the reception, but the staff were great and it worked out without any problems! So happy we went with Utah Celebrations!! Not to mention they are very affordable!

Amazing food and amazing service! Not only did the food taste good, but the presentation was beautiful. We were so impressed and our guests loved it!

Michelle · Married on 01/16/2015

The food was incredible, exactly what we wanted. He was flexible, the spread looked beautiful, and our guests spent a lot of time just enjoying all the different kinds of foods. The flambé bar was the biggest hit!

Amanda · Married on 08/08/2014

I had never heard of this place but when I found them online and seen there costs and wide variety of food it was a match. I never tasted the food until the day of my wedding and I was extremely impressed. It had amazing flavor and it was set up beautifully and the waitresses were not only very professional but very kind, curtious and always kept the food full and things clean. I would definitely with with them again.

Marcia · Married on 04/04/2014

We engaged Utah Celebrations Catering for our daughter's wedding brunch and wedding reception and we're really glad we did. We live across the country and are really busy, and we found Utah Celebrations to be very professional, efficient, communicative, flexible, helpful and friendly. Our guests raved about the brunch and reception food. It was beautifully presented and very tasty. The French toast and flaming crepes were made before our guests and everything was fresh and delicious. The Italian sodas and flaming crepes were a big hit with the reception guests. We will definitely engage Utah Celebrations again for our next event in Utah.

John · Married on 12/14/2013

Utah Celebrations was one of the highlights of our 50th wedding Anniversary party. Everyone was impressed with the incredible food and the professional presentation.

Thank you again for a worry free experience from start to finish. We would highly recommend your catering services.
    John and Mary Dillon

Val · Married on 06/21/2013

I made all arrangements through Hannah, Utah Celebration's Sales Coordinator. She was extremely helpful & flexible. The service was top notch & tables were bussed as people came & went. The food was excellent. We had many comments on how good the food was & questions about who the caterer was. They even helped us with a few last minute problems which was above & beyond what they were required to do. We were extremely happy with our choice. Thank you Utah Celebrations.