Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup Reviews

Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 7
  • Melanie

Melanie Farronay 路 Getting married on 05/15/2020

So great it was amazing

It was pretty good and i would recommend it

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Kylie

Kylie Adamson 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing, highly recommend!!

Everything turned out exactly how I wanted it :)

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 8

Liesel 路 Married on 08/02/2019

Fantastic Experience

They were so great on my wedding day! Even before, they gave me super helpful advice, were very friendly and informative. They did an AMAZING job on my hair and makeup馃槏 I loved how professional and welcoming they were as well! Highly recommend馃憤

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Talisha

Talisha 路 Married on 06/22/2019

So fun to work with!

Everyone at Utah bridal was so nice and amazing at what they do! I loved my hair and makeup for both my bridals and my wedding day! Thank you for making it such a great experience!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Kylee

Kylee Nichols 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome Bridal Hair and Makeup

These guys are incredible!! There was no need for any sort of trial, they got it perfect the first time! I had one girl doing my hair and another doing my makeup and it all took only about an hour, which for me is pretty incredible because I have a ridiculous amount of hair! They are super nice and easy to work with and I would highly recommend these guys

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 13
  • Jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 05/25/2019

i love it!

It's the first time that i get what i want, and i'm glad it was in my wedding day! :)

Sent on 07/26/2019

Miranda 路 Married on 04/22/2019

I never ever wear makeup and I was really nervous to get it done professionally for the first time but I was blown away at how amazing the hair and makeup was. I felt like a movie star after! I highly recommend Gail and Sam. They are wonderful!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Sidney 路 Married on 11/02/2018

Friendly, Flexible, and Talented!

They were amazing! Extremely helpful and took care of all my hair and makeup needs. My bridal party couldn鈥檛 get enough of my hair! Not only are they friendly and personal, they helped me feel gorgeous on my wedding day! Super efficient and have the ability to adapt to any circumstance. All of my family were out of state and unable to help me plan my wedding. Utah Bridal Hair and Makeup made it is easy for my family to be involved, which was a huge blessing. Check out their Instagram and just see how beautiful all their brides are. I highly recommend using their services.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Vikki 路 Married on 10/20/2018

I wasted a lot of money on trial looks with other beauty services and wish I had found Utah Bridal first. They asked detailed questions and exceeded my expectations from the beginning. I am so grateful to have someone I can trust on my day so I dont have to worry about it!!!

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 14
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 15
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 16
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 17
  • Katie

Katie Kelly 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Utah Hair & Makeup were fantastic!

Utah Hair & Makeup did an amazing job! They made me look beautiful for my big wedding day & the girls were super nice. I woke up late for my wedding day and they were still able to accommodate me. Thanks for caring so much ladies!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Samantha 路 Married on 10/06/2018

I would recommend Utah Bridal Hair and Makeup to anyone. They make you feel like you're #1. I left feeling beautiful and felt special. I loved how professional, kind, and caring they are. Im more of an introvert, can be shy with newer people, but they were very outgoing, and genuinely seemed to care, which didnt make the session awkward like a lot of salons do. Gail is the nicest and tries as hard as possible to make your day fairytale perfect.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Ashley 路 Married on 09/22/2018

I couldn鈥檛 Have asked for better makeup artists!

Sent on 09/28/2018
  • Catherine

Catherine 路 Married on 09/22/2018

I recently got married on 09/22/18 and was extremely happy with the hair and makeup team from Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup. Fast response, easy communication and happy to accommodate changes. The team arrived on time and promptly set up for an early start, I was very pleased with my hair and makeup - which lasted ALL day and I barely needed to touch up. My mum and bridesmaids were also very happy with the services they received. Thank you Gail, Shelby, Kim and Savannah - highly recommended!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Lindsay 路 Married on 09/15/2018

I have done my trial for hair and makeup for my wedding. I absolutely loved the results. The make up artist and hair stylist were extremely detailed and listened closely to all of my requests. The make up and hair styles lasted much longer than I anticipated. Very happy with the outcome and cannot wait to use them for my wedding day next month!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Jessica 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Very friendly and personable service. They listen to requests and know what they鈥檙e doing! I was very happy with how everything tuned out. They were even willing to help last-minute when the first day my photographer didn鈥檛 show. Particularly Samantha Surganovich who did my makeup was very talented.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Jackie 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Everything was wonderful! The ladies were so professional and helpful the day of the wedding. Everything went smoothly and we couldn鈥檛 be happier with the way everything turned out. Thank you!

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 18
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 19
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 20
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 21

Amanda 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely recommend using Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup! I planned my August wedding out of state and Gail made it very simple and easy to accommodate my schedule and needs. Very quick response time and worth every penny!! The girls who worked on my hair and makeup were adorable and we had a blast getting ready with them! Can鈥檛 thank your team enough for producing the exact look I had in my mind! During my trail, Gail asked all the right questions to make sure I got exactly what I wanted on the big day- looking back on my photos I wouldn鈥檛 change a thing! Thank you!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 22
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 23

Kylie 路 Married on 08/15/2018

Absolutely loved this company!! They did both my hair and makeup for my bridal and wedding, and both times it turned out absolutely amazing. I had may hair done in a curly up-do with my veil underneath and it was absolutely gorgeous and just what I imagined. I was worried about my veil falling out because I have seen other brides struggle with that, but my veil held strong all day even through it getting tugged and sat on. My hair held so well through wind and multiple outfit changes. It was held together with TONS of bobby pins but it still looked loose and natural. My makeup was also just what I wanted, it was elegant and perfect for a wedding. The makeup was full coverage to cover up blemishes but didn't look caked on. It looked very natural and felt really light, it didn't even feel like I had makeup on even when touching my face. The makeup also held strong all day, even through pictures in 100 degree weather and eating. I had them put fake eye lashes on and they felt amazing and worked really well. I have worn fake eyelashes before but they always seem to feel heavy or start peeling on the corners . These didn't do either of those thing, I completely forgot they were there. I wore the eyelashes from 10am on my wedding day all they way until the next afternoon ( I know your not supposed to do that but they looked so good and I couldn't even feel them ). Over all I was incredibly impressed with this company and I am sooooo glad I choose them for my wedding.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Bailey 路 Married on 08/10/2018

I was able to get my hair and makeup done, and my sister got her hair done. They came to my house the day of the wedding and took care of both of us with no issues. I even contacted Gail a week before my wedding and she was more than happy to help me make my day perfect!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 24
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 25

Melissa 路 Married on 08/04/2018

I seriously could not be happier with Gail and Samantha who did my hair and makeup for my formals photo shoot and for my wedding! They took plenty of time to work with me on what my vision was and ensured it was exactly what I wanted every step of the way. I was a super nervous bride when it came to my hair and makeup (I still wanted to look like me, but a classy done-up version of me...!) and they knew exactly what to do to accomplish what I wanted.
    Samantha when above and beyond with my makeup - when one of my false eyelashes started to peel off just a couple of hours in to our wedding day, she came (from home) to the temple with all of her supplies and fixed it for me. Beyond that, she fixed my eyeshadow and made sure everything was perfect again before leaving. I was floored that she did that!
    I could go on all day about how impressed and happy I was with their services, but the bottom line is that you seriously cannot go wrong using Utah Bridal Hair and Makeup. I was SO impressed and will use them again for any family pictures or events I want to get a little pampered for! :D

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 26
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 27
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 28
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 29

Kaylee 路 Married on 08/01/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Utah Bridal Hair & Make-up. The girls that did my hair and make up did an amazing job! I had some pictures from Pinterest to show them the look I was going for and they nailed it! Everyone that I talked to was super friendly and made the experience very enjoyable. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 30
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 31

ASHLEY 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing and i loved loved my look!

If I can give this team 10 Stars I would!

Samantha & her team are so talented!!! After much research for our outdoor, summer wedding at Sundance, I booked Utah Bridal & Hair. I really wanted a natural look and was worried I would not find someone who could achieve the look I was going for. I had my trial and WOW ... my father told me I looked stunning - and that was just my trail! On the day of the wedding, the team came to us, which made things very easy! They did a great job with my mom, stepmom, and bridesmaids! And words and not describe how much I loved my look! They listened to me and made me feel very comfortable.

Gail & her team went above and beyond! They are THE BEST! I can not recommend them enough. Booking Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup for your wedding will be the best decision of your wedding planning!

Sent on 02/20/2019
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 37
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 38
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 39

Sarah 路 Married on 07/07/2018

I felt like a princess on my wedding day because of how beautiful I felt and looked. Samantha was very detailed and made my makeup look flawless and Gail made my hair look more beautiful than it had ever looked. I actually used their services three times: for my engagement photos, my bridal photos and my wedding day. All three times were done so beautifully. These ladies are artists.

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 40
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 41
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 42
    Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup 43

Abby 路 Married on 05/22/2018

Gail and Samantha were amazing. Gail did my hair and Samantha did my makeup. I am really picky when it comes to my hair and makeup and it blew me away how good they were. They were able to capture exactly what I wanted. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup and I have two cousins getting married that asked for Gail's number so they can go because of how good they made me look. Thank you Utah Bridal Hair and Makeup! You guys were amazing!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Giovanna 路 Married on 05/02/2018

They did such an incredible job! I was so happy with the final result. They did exactly what I asked for and my makeup was breathtaking! Loved it loved it!

Sent on 08/24/2018