Usual Suspects Band Reviews

8 | Shelbyville, KY

8 Reviews for Usual Suspects Band

Lesley · Married on 05/06/2017

Usual Suspects Band played at our wedding reception and they are absolutely amazing! We had heard them play at a fund raiser several months before and we fell in love with them! We had not budgeted for a band, but after hearing them play, I had to have them! They are very reasonably priced for their talent! They also have a DJ that provided ceremony music, introductions, and music between breaks. They really made our reception unforgettable! Everyone was dancing and having a great time! They are very accommodating and friendly, just a great group of people! I highly recommend using Usual Suspects Band for your wedding/wedding reception!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Danielle · Married on 02/18/2017

We booked the Usual Suspects Band for our wedding reception, and it may have been the best decision we made! They were phenomenal and the dance floor was full all night, which was my number one goal. Amber (lead singer) is extremely talented and the horn section definitely adds that special something. We requested they learn 2 songs for us, and they sounded like they had been playing them for years. People kept telling us all night long how much they loved the band. Long story short- they absolutely killed it and we can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 02/10/2017

Excellent band! Working with Jeff was a pleasure & so easy. Especially, during the last week when I was so stressed!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Carol · Married on 12/31/2015

This band was fabulous! They had the entire crowd on their feet dancing and it was a truly enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend them to anyone for their wedding or any special event. They are very easy to work with and will play just about any music you request.

Sent on 01/04/2016

John · Married on 12/05/2015

Spectacular group of musicians. If you like the great hits with horns

Sent on 12/18/2015

Jim · event on 07/24/2015

I put on a Music Fest every year, and I hired Usual Suspects to be the Headlining act. I get the best bands around the State, and this year had people from 6 different States drive down to the Event. You have got to be a top band to be the Headliner, and Usual Suspects did not disappoint. They were great to work with and delivered as promised. They are the type of band other musicians come to hear. They only want perfection when they perform a song and perfection is what you get. I deal with about 30 bands a year, and this is one band I have no problem recommending to anyone that ask. I know they will put on a top-notch show.

Sent on 12/17/2015

John · Married on 05/22/2015

A simply incredible band. I would recommend them to anyone who is having any sort of event.

Sent on 01/04/2016

A very professional, well-dressed band, pleasant to deal with in every way. They played appropriately for the earlier set and then rocked the house! You will be very, very happy with the Usual Suspects!

I rated 4.5 on flexibility because they could not play The Macarena (requested by my grandmother!)

Sent on 12/13/2015