US Bargain Limo Reviews

124 | Hillside, NJ

124 Reviews for US Bargain Limo

Sharon Moore · Getting married on 08/04/2020

This is the second time I book with US Bargain Limo but the first time I reviewed. Both times my services were great. This time I actually booked for my wedding vs last time it was my best friend's wedding. I loved our Chrysler limo! It was beautiful, clean, and the driver was great! Sam helped me pick out the perfect limo and he helped me book the perfect time frame for my wedding. I highly recommend your company Sam! Thank you again.

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Y

Yesenia Medina · Getting married on 06/05/2020

I would definitely recommend!

My service went great. The driver's were on time, dressed in tuxedos, and great attitudes. They got along with all my guests and my guests were obsessed with the interior of the party buses. I am simply writing this review to say thank you!

Sent on 05/20/2019

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Always a pleasure to hear back from a happy customer , we always do our best and behind to satisfy our customer

Annie Rodriguez · Married on 09/14/2019

I booked a 30 Passengers Party Bus

and was upgraded by Sam to a 40 passengers party bus!! like what? so amazing. I had such a great time on my party bus for my wedding. My wedding party was so excited. We had more than enough room. It was an overall amazing experience. The driver was also such a great person! Wow! Thank you.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • W

Wanda Taylor · Married on 08/31/2019

This is my second time booking

and i am still very satisfied with my services. I have planned a wedding for both my son and my daughter and have used this same company 2 years apart from one another. I definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Holly Presciano · Married on 08/31/2019

I am highly satisfied.

Definitely looking forward to booking again. My party & I had such an amazing time. We used our limo at the end of our wedding to ride around a bit and we all had a blast!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Amanda Rivera · Married on 08/10/2019

My service was great!

All the driver's were friendly. They were on time, and even offered us a champagne toast. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Linda Vegas · Married on 08/03/2019

I would be booking again soon.

My experience was great. The driver's were very friendly. I booked two vehicles and had no issues with either vehicle. Thank you again.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Airi Mendez · Married on 08/03/2019

I have such a great service!

This was the first time I ever booked a limo and the experience was great! The limo looked great. It was white just how I requested and clean. I am definitely looking forward to book another limo for my birthday. This is a great way to have an enjoyable time to any place you are looking to go to. Thank you again!!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Jasmine Cepeda · Married on 06/22/2019

I am satisfied!

Satisfied customer! Just wanted to leave a quick review. The service was great. Everyone was friendly and on time. Thank you again!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Jessica Rodriguez · Married on 06/15/2019

I am a satisfied customer

I have 0 complaints, everything went as smooth as a bride can ask for! Thank you again!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Maureen

Maureen Cunningham · Married on 06/14/2019

Couldn’t ask for a better limo and driver

On time, pleasant, accomadating, prepared- everything we needed and more. He even opened the church door for me and my father. He got us to our venue in good time even in Friday rush hour traffic

Sent on 06/22/2019

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Was a pleasure be a part of your special day , we always do our best to make all our customers a happier customer

Emily Brown · Married on 06/08/2019

Well mannered and on time

My driver was friendly, on time, well mannered, dressed to impress. He socialized with all of my guests! He was just an awesome person. So awesome, that we invited in for our wedding instead of having him wait out front. I booked in advance, Sam sent me pictures to assure me of the vehicles I would be getting. I even received a FREE UPGRADE! Wow! I am highly impressed and would definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Melody Gonzales · Married on 06/01/2019

Literally had the best wedding ever!

The buses were great, clean, comfortable, stylish. I felt so great on my wedding date. The driver was friendly, he interacted with all my guests! I am absolutely satisfied with my service, I even called the next day just to let the company know how satisfied I was. Everyone was great! Thank you!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Maryanne Hutt · Married on 04/05/2019

Such an awesome experience!

First time booking a party bus & a limo and I have to say I will definitely want to book one again. Everyone was amazing, friendly, kind, and professional. I highly recommend! Thank you again

Sent on 05/15/2019

Leah Luria · Married on 03/25/2019

great experience.

Customer service from this company is awesome.Driver was nice and friendly .Beautiful and comfortable bus. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone I know!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Ana Gomez · Married on 03/23/2019

On time, friendly, well mannered

My driver was on time, friendly, and he seemed to have wedding services down pack which I appreciated so much! I was so nervous booking as you can imagine but everything went great, which is why I am here today writing this review! I am looking to book in the near future for my husbands birthday. Thank you

Sent on 04/09/2019

Barbara Gills · Married on 03/16/2019

Will book again

I am very satisfied with my recent service. Everyone was super friendly! Cars were all very clean and beautiful. I booked the antique rolls royce and everyone loved it! Thank you!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Maria Vargas · Married on 03/02/2019

Will be booking again

I rarely ever write reviews but I figured I'd write one today. This review is actually long over due. I booked 2 vehicles for my wedding (antique rolls and a limo). My entire wedding crew was extremely satisfied. They loved the limo and the Rolls Royce. I felt extremely special. The cars were clean and the drivers were nice. They even gave my husband & I a champagne toast! I was impressed. Thank you again!!!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Bridgette Gonzales · Married on 02/16/2019

Extremely satisfied with my wedding service

I rented a 40 passengers party bus. The bus came ahead of time and the driver was very professional and friendly. Did not give me a hard time what so ever. Will be booking again soon. Thank you!

Sent on 02/26/2019

US Bargain Limo's reply:

THank you very much for the review , was a pleasure be apart of your special day , we are always do are best and all our drivers always are professionals

Brittany Vegas · Married on 01/20/2019

I would recommend

Enjoyed my service. The driver was very polite and kept us updated. I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a limo service. I booked a party bus and a limo and my guests were very please. Thank you.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Tina Reeves · Married on 01/20/2019

Looking to book again

My wedding day was a success. We booked four different vehicles and were satisfied with all four including the drivers. I am very satisfied and will be booking a party with you guys again soon! Thank you.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Amanda Rivera · Married on 01/12/2019

I am very pleased

I booked a 30 passengers party bus for my wedding on 01/12/19 and the service went extremely well. The driver was very kind, he let us make an additional stop. He was very patient and friendly. I booked with Sam and his team and I was highly satisfied. I have recommended this company to my good friends.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Belinda Brown · Married on 01/06/2019

I am very satisfied with my service

I usually don't post reviews but I just had to seeing some of the negative reviews. I hired this company for my wedding this past weekend and my wedding was amazing! I had no complaints about any of the vehicles or the drivers. Everything went extremely well. Customer service from this company is awesome, cannot complain. Would DEFINITELY recommend to everyone!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Emily Cruz · Married on 12/29/2018

I am very pleased

Great company, awesome service. Cannot complain about anything, everything was on point. Thank you will definitely book again soon for an upcoming birthday

Sent on 01/02/2019

Vanessa Williams · Married on 12/23/2018

Amazing service

This company is amazing! I have absolutely no complaints. Everything went perfect for my wedding and I am more than satisfied with the services provided. My husband & I booked a total of 4 vehicles with US Bargain Limo and we had absolutely no issues. Will definitely book something again in the future. Thank you!

Sent on 12/26/2018