89 Reviews for US Bargain Limo

Classic Car (1)
Exotic Car (1)
Round Trip (1)
88 US Bargain Limo Reviews

I booked with us bargain limo 2 months ahead. Their customer service made me feel confident that everything will turn out perfect. I booked an Infinity Limo with them for a couple hours and It was honestly a big part that made my wedding perfect. I can't thank USBARGAIN enough for making my day beautiful and stress free.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/17/17, 0 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I had my wedding recently this month in January & I had to look for last minute transportation for my wedding party. Sam suggested getting a party bus to make it a little more fun and he provided me with some great prices! The driver was super professional & all my guests had a great time.

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo

I had a great experience with bargain limousine the driver was on time the bus was very clean my son really enjoy his birthday I would recommend anyone looking for a party bus go to them they where great

Taneeka R

Profile Picture Taneeka, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I had called three days before my wedding to try and book a Rolls Royce Phantom for my fiance and me. When I called US Bargain Limo, they worked out a great price for me and acted quickly in sending me pics, info, etc. They had exactly what I needed and in such short notice! Great company to book with.

Profile Picture Roselyn Mae, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Exotic Car, Multi-Locations

I booked a Rolls Royce Vintage Antique car for my wedding day on October 29. The manager Sam was super helpful and worked with me on pricing. On my wedding day, the driver arrived 10 minutes earlier than the time booked which was awesome. The vehicle was beautiful and all my guests were impressed. Over all, I'd definitely book with this company again.

Profile Picture User7405038, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I booked a vintage Rolls Royce and a Coach Bus for my wedding party. They were very helpful in finding something that fits my budget. After booking it, I had a couple of details to change within the timing and my number of guests. They were also very flexible in rearranging details for me. Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Audrey, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Classic Car, Party Bus, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service

We were very satisfied with our limousine from US Bargain Limo!
I am not very good at cars, but I certainly knew I wanted big white limousine for my wedding. My husband advised to use limoscanner, and I found http://limoscanner.com/partner/903-us-bargain-limo/ in NY. And I did it! I chose my first limousine. I am very grateful for nice guys who helped me with my order. Our wedding was amazing. And our limousine was a great part of it. Thank you very much! You made our wedding so cozy and romantic.

Profile Picture alesya, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

US Bargain Limo was great for our wedding, I changed pickup times several times before the wedding, and also changed the pickup location one time, and they were extremely accommodating and made it easy. The limo driver Michael showed up early for the first pickup, so then after that everything was exactly on time.

Profile Picture Meaghan, 9/26/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I was checking around with some limo company for my best friend wedding , i spoke with Sam at US bargain Limo ,he gave us a package deal for the 30 Passengers Party Bus and the Rolls Royce for the bride and groom , service was PERFECT!!, drivers on time with clean vehicles, i will recommend US Bargain Limo to all

Profile Picture Eleanor, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

i enjoyed this vendor from start to finish and will definitely recommend them again to my other bride-friends. efficient office staff helped us book our transportation, driver was nice and funny and the limo was great, inside and out. thanks for helping to make our day special!

Profile Picture Mary , 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

This company was a complete joy to work with. Friendly staff, prompt service. Great vehicle! Car was better than expected when it showed up. Will recommend to friends.

Profile Picture Sarah , 12/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I hired US Bargain Limo for my daughters wedding and they were a great service. Bus was great, staff was great, price was great. Driver was on time and provided a great time for my girl and her new hubby.

Profile Picture Paul, 11/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Thank You for being there early and helping us , US Bargain Limo was the best we can ask for from start Sam helped me and answer all my questions , was very professional , and everything he promised me he made , I booked 4 type of limos .Party Bus, Coach Bus Antique Rolls Royce and a Mercedes Sedan for my parents , all were on time , arrived very clean and all drivers knew exactly what to do
I can recommend them to any one who need a professional limo Service

Profile Picture Alice, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

All i can say is that our wedding was a perfect day and want to thank Sam from US Bargain Limo for a wonderful limo service he provided us, You really let us feel the king and the Queen for the day

Profile Picture Jana, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I have rented two stretch limousines and a Coach bus for my guest , I was very nervous if the limos will be late , The limousine arrived 30 a head of time and waited for us , as well as the coach bus , the drivers were very polite and professional, the service exceed my expectation , will be happy to recommend them to any one

Profile Picture Nathan, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

US Bargain Limo did a great job getting us where we all needed to be and on time for our wedding.

We got a 20 person party bus (for our 19 person bridal party including ourselves) and a 54-person shuttle bus to get the wedding guests to and from the hotel. We had the party bus from 1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (5 hours) and we had the shuttle bus from 5 p.m. to 12 a.m. (7 hours)

As you can imagine, these two services with such big vehicles for so long cost a LOT of money. Everywhere we looked, it cost $3,500 - 4,500. However, this place really lives up to their name. For these two vehicles for the hours specified above, it cost $2,889 which included tax and tip (though we did also give a $100 tip to each driver). Definitely a bargain!

Our drivers were Doug and Julio. Both drove safely, were very friendly and amenable, and got us everywhere we needed to be on time. They showed up on time, got us there on time, and were generally a good limo company. We had their cell phone numbers to be able to contact them if needed. They don't come with the red carpet some other limo companies promise, but they had water, soda, and a champagne bottle in the party bus. I'd recommend them based on their price - they got the job done at a very fair, reasonable price!

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/23/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We hired US Bargain Limo just a few weeks before our wedding. They provided great service and we were able to find cars within our budget. They were on schedule which is most important. The driver was professional, dressed nicely, and he was attentive to our needs at all times. He was also very helpful as I was getting in and out of the car in my gown, which I really appreciated.

Profile Picture Carolina, 6/27/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I hired a bus for our family party from US BARGAIN LIMO and I experienced a great service. The bus came in time to pick us and after the party the bus also dropped us at our residence. The behavior of the bus driver was very good and he also helped us to pick up some of our luggage into the bus. I think this is a great thing that they take care of our other requirements. Thank you US BARGAIN LIMO for your great service.

Profile Picture leezun, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I hired a Party Bus for my wedding party. Before the party I was not so sure about their service, but I am quite happy to say that they didn’t let me down. I experienced a great service from US BARGAIN LIMO. The party was well arranged. Starting from the decoration of party hall to the dinner arrangement everything was just perfect. I must recommend my friends to choose US BARGAIN LIMO

Profile Picture pramod, 5/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I listened about US BARGAIN LIMO from my friend. At the time of my sister’s marriage I checked all the details of it and decided to choose a LIMO. I am very happy that they arrange the whole ceremony in a planned way. Everything is well managed and all arrangements are done in time. Thank you, for your service.

Profile Picture Master vijay, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

For April 12, 2014 I rented a 32 passenger party bus for my fiancee' for his birthday from Us Bargain limo and the service was impeccable. The driver "Lonnie" was amazing courteous, very professional, kind and considerate. I would definitely request this service and ask for the same driver on our next venture. Also "Sam" the gentlemen I communicated with regarding renting the bus made sure I got what I wanted. We had a fantastic time beginning to end. I'd like to thank "Sam" and his service, it was GREAT!!!!

Profile Picture Ms., 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

US Bargain Limo is good to hire Limos for wedding. One remarkable thing about US Bargain Limo is the service management. They provide Limos in perfect time. You can also book Limos online. I have a wonderful experience with it. You can also take the advantage.

Profile Picture trilok, 2/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

For me, there is not another like US Bargain Limo. I experienced the service of US Bargain Limo in my friend’s wedding ceremony. My friend hired 5 Limos for family members and friends. All Limos are in a good condition and you don’t have to worry for anything. I suggest all my friends to hire US Bargain Limo.

Profile Picture garg, 2/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

US Bargain Limo not only provides good service but also in very cost effective manner. You don’t have to worry about price and service. I hired US Bargain Limo for my relative’s wedding. I am surprised when I got to know about the price that was not over budget and best in the market. That was a great experience. Thank you US Bargain Limo.

Profile Picture ladd, 2/4/14, 1 Review