US Bargain Limo Reviews

118 | Hillside, NJ

118 Reviews for US Bargain Limo

Sharon Moore · Getting married on 08/04/2020

This is the second time I book with US Bargain Limo but the first time I reviewed. Both times my services were great. This time I actually booked for my wedding vs last time it was my best friend's wedding. I loved our Chrysler limo! It was beautiful, clean, and the driver was great! Sam helped me pick out the perfect limo and he helped me book the perfect time frame for my wedding. I highly recommend your company Sam! Thank you again.

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Y

Yesenia Medina · Getting married on 06/05/2020

I would definitely recommend!

My service went great. The driver's were on time, dressed in tuxedos, and great attitudes. They got along with all my guests and my guests were obsessed with the interior of the party buses. I am simply writing this review to say thank you!

Sent on 05/20/2019

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Always a pleasure to hear back from a happy customer , we always do our best and behind to satisfy our customer

Jasmine Cepeda · Married on 06/22/2019

I am satisfied!

Satisfied customer! Just wanted to leave a quick review. The service was great. Everyone was friendly and on time. Thank you again!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Jessica Rodriguez · Married on 06/15/2019

I am a satisfied customer

I have 0 complaints, everything went as smooth as a bride can ask for! Thank you again!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Maureen

Maureen Cunningham · Married on 06/14/2019

Couldn’t ask for a better limo and driver

On time, pleasant, accomadating, prepared- everything we needed and more. He even opened the church door for me and my father. He got us to our venue in good time even in Friday rush hour traffic

Sent on 06/22/2019

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Was a pleasure be a part of your special day , we always do our best to make all our customers a happier customer

Emily Brown · Married on 06/08/2019

Well mannered and on time

My driver was friendly, on time, well mannered, dressed to impress. He socialized with all of my guests! He was just an awesome person. So awesome, that we invited in for our wedding instead of having him wait out front. I booked in advance, Sam sent me pictures to assure me of the vehicles I would be getting. I even received a FREE UPGRADE! Wow! I am highly impressed and would definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Melody Gonzales · Married on 06/01/2019

Literally had the best wedding ever!

The buses were great, clean, comfortable, stylish. I felt so great on my wedding date. The driver was friendly, he interacted with all my guests! I am absolutely satisfied with my service, I even called the next day just to let the company know how satisfied I was. Everyone was great! Thank you!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Maryanne Hutt · Married on 04/05/2019

Such an awesome experience!

First time booking a party bus & a limo and I have to say I will definitely want to book one again. Everyone was amazing, friendly, kind, and professional. I highly recommend! Thank you again

Sent on 05/15/2019

Leah Luria · Married on 03/25/2019

great experience.

Customer service from this company is awesome.Driver was nice and friendly .Beautiful and comfortable bus. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone I know!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Ana Gomez · Married on 03/23/2019

On time, friendly, well mannered

My driver was on time, friendly, and he seemed to have wedding services down pack which I appreciated so much! I was so nervous booking as you can imagine but everything went great, which is why I am here today writing this review! I am looking to book in the near future for my husbands birthday. Thank you

Sent on 04/09/2019

Barbara Gills · Married on 03/16/2019

Will book again

I am very satisfied with my recent service. Everyone was super friendly! Cars were all very clean and beautiful. I booked the antique rolls royce and everyone loved it! Thank you!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Maria Vargas · Married on 03/02/2019

Will be booking again

I rarely ever write reviews but I figured I'd write one today. This review is actually long over due. I booked 2 vehicles for my wedding (antique rolls and a limo). My entire wedding crew was extremely satisfied. They loved the limo and the Rolls Royce. I felt extremely special. The cars were clean and the drivers were nice. They even gave my husband & I a champagne toast! I was impressed. Thank you again!!!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Bridgette Gonzales · Married on 02/16/2019

Extremely satisfied with my wedding service

I rented a 40 passengers party bus. The bus came ahead of time and the driver was very professional and friendly. Did not give me a hard time what so ever. Will be booking again soon. Thank you!

Sent on 02/26/2019

US Bargain Limo's reply:

THank you very much for the review , was a pleasure be apart of your special day , we are always do are best and all our drivers always are professionals

Brittany Vegas · Married on 01/20/2019

I would recommend

Enjoyed my service. The driver was very polite and kept us updated. I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a limo service. I booked a party bus and a limo and my guests were very please. Thank you.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Tina Reeves · Married on 01/20/2019

Looking to book again

My wedding day was a success. We booked four different vehicles and were satisfied with all four including the drivers. I am very satisfied and will be booking a party with you guys again soon! Thank you.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Amanda Rivera · Married on 01/12/2019

I am very pleased

I booked a 30 passengers party bus for my wedding on 01/12/19 and the service went extremely well. The driver was very kind, he let us make an additional stop. He was very patient and friendly. I booked with Sam and his team and I was highly satisfied. I have recommended this company to my good friends.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Belinda Brown · Married on 01/06/2019

I am very satisfied with my service

I usually don't post reviews but I just had to seeing some of the negative reviews. I hired this company for my wedding this past weekend and my wedding was amazing! I had no complaints about any of the vehicles or the drivers. Everything went extremely well. Customer service from this company is awesome, cannot complain. Would DEFINITELY recommend to everyone!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Emily Cruz · Married on 12/29/2018

I am very pleased

Great company, awesome service. Cannot complain about anything, everything was on point. Thank you will definitely book again soon for an upcoming birthday

Sent on 01/02/2019

Vanessa Williams · Married on 12/23/2018

Amazing service

This company is amazing! I have absolutely no complaints. Everything went perfect for my wedding and I am more than satisfied with the services provided. My husband & I booked a total of 4 vehicles with US Bargain Limo and we had absolutely no issues. Will definitely book something again in the future. Thank you!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Maryanne Munoz · Married on 12/15/2018

I am extremely please

Despite all my worries, I am such a successful wedding with US Bargain Limo. As brides, we tend to over think things and worry things will all go wrong but nope, everything went exactly as planned! I was so happy. All my guests and I were picked up on time. We rented several different vehicles with US Bargain Limo and experienced absolutely no problems. Everyone was polite and friendly. Thank you for such a great experience. Will definitely book with your company again!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Holly Warner · Married on 11/24/2018

Very Satisfied

My wedding service with US Bargain Limo was a success! Things couldn't have went any better. I am highly satisfied with my service. Thank you to the staff and driver for all being so helpful. I will be booking again soon

Sent on 11/28/2018

US Bargain Limo's reply:

We appreciate your business and tankful for your review , was pleasure be a part of your special day

Aubrey Taylor · Married on 11/18/2018

Satisfied Customer

Wanted to quickly share my recent experience with US Bargain Limo. I recently booked an antique rolls royce with them and the entire service went great! I find always find myself hesitant to book services as such but I have to say my experience was great! Sam booked me and explained exactly how things would go which put me at ease. I had about 30-35 people and they were all satisfied. We booked 2 vehicles overall. Thank you again. I had to leave this review. Booking with you guys again soon for my son's wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 11/19/2018

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you very much for your nice review , we appreciate your business
    was a pleasure working with you and your family

Amanda Hill · Married on 11/17/2018

Highly Recommend

Hands down one of the best limo companies I have booked with. I am so satisfied with my service and the kindness of all the employees including my driver. Looking forward to booking different services with them! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Ashley Frometa · Married on 11/11/2018

Highly Satisfied

I am highly satisfied with my wedding service. We rented 3 different vehicles and all of them were on time and very polite. I had no complaints with the company or the drivers. Thank you again for such a great experience. Will be booking again soon for my birthday!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jasmine Giggs · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly Satisfied

Booked an Escalade Limo with US Bargain Limo last weekend and it went extremely well. I was a little nervous but the company reassured me not to worry. Sam and his team was very helpful, very kind, and they answered any questions I had (and i had a ton). Thank you again for an awesome service!!! I definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/06/2018

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you Jasmine was a pleasure be a apart of your special day
    Our dedicated team always available to help