US Bargain Limo Reviews

89 | Hillside, NJ

89 Reviews for US Bargain Limo

89 US Bargain Limo Reviews

Samantha · Married on 01/14/2017

I had my wedding recently this month in January & I had to look for last minute transportation for my wedding party. Sam suggested getting a party bus to make it a little more fun and he provided me with some great prices! The driver was super professional & all my guests had a great time.

Sent on 01/30/2017

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you Samantha and was a pleasure being a part of your special day

Taneeka · Married on 12/03/2016

I had a great experience with bargain limousine the driver was on time the bus was very clean my son really enjoy his birthday I would recommend anyone looking for a party bus go to them they where great

Taneeka R

Sent on 12/05/2016

Thank you Taneeka We appreciate your trust and business

Roselyn Mae · Married on 11/19/2016

I had called three days before my wedding to try and book a Rolls Royce Phantom for my fiance and me. When I called US Bargain Limo, they worked out a great price for me and acted quickly in sending me pics, info, etc. They had exactly what I needed and in such short notice! Great company to book with.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/29/2016

I booked a Rolls Royce Vintage Antique car for my wedding day on October 29. The manager Sam was super helpful and worked with me on pricing. On my wedding day, the driver arrived 10 minutes earlier than the time booked which was awesome. The vehicle was beautiful and all my guests were impressed. Over all, I'd definitely book with this company again.

Sent on 11/13/2016

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you very much and was a pleasure being a part of your special day

Audrey · Married on 07/30/2016

I booked a vintage Rolls Royce and a Coach Bus for my wedding party. They were very helpful in finding something that fits my budget. After booking it, I had a couple of details to change within the timing and my number of guests. They were also very flexible in rearranging details for me. Thank you guys!

alesya · Married on 07/01/2016

We were very satisfied with our limousine from US Bargain Limo!
    I am not very good at cars, but I certainly knew I wanted big white limousine for my wedding. My husband advised to use limoscanner, and I found http://limoscanner.com/partner/903-us-bargain-limo/ in NY. And I did it! I chose my first limousine. I am very grateful for nice guys who helped me with my order. Our wedding was amazing. And our limousine was a great part of it. Thank you very much! You made our wedding so cozy and romantic.

Sent on 07/15/2016

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you very much and we appreciate your business ,

Jessica · Married on 03/19/2016

I cannot say enough good things about US Bargain Limo. I did a lot of research for transportation and no one compared to Sam! He was extremely helpful and responded quickly to my emails and phone carls. The party bus I rented for my wedding was so clean and high class! The driver was nothing but professional and we had a blast! I would recommend US Bargain Limo to anyone and can only hope I have the chance to book a party bus again because I know who I'm calling! Thanks Sam!

Sent on 06/17/2016

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thanks Jessica , was a pleasure working with you and being part of your event

US Bargain Limo was great for our wedding, I changed pickup times several times before the wedding, and also changed the pickup location one time, and they were extremely accommodating and made it easy. The limo driver Michael showed up early for the first pickup, so then after that everything was exactly on time.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Thank you very much for using US Bargain Limo for your special day

Eleanor · Married on 06/20/2015

I was checking around with some limo company for my best friend wedding , i spoke with Sam at US bargain Limo ,he gave us a package deal for the 30 Passengers Party Bus and the Rolls Royce for the bride and groom , service was PERFECT!!, drivers on time with clean vehicles, i will recommend US Bargain Limo to all

Sent on 07/01/2015

Thank you very much and we appreciate using our Party Bus and the Rolls Royce

Mary · Married on 12/06/2014

i enjoyed this vendor from start to finish and will definitely recommend them again to my other bride-friends. efficient office staff helped us book our transportation, driver was nice and funny and the limo was great, inside and out. thanks for helping to make our day special!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Thank You Mary , was a pleasure be a part of your special day

Sarah · Married on 12/04/2014

This company was a complete joy to work with. Friendly staff, prompt service. Great vehicle! Car was better than expected when it showed up. Will recommend to friends.

Paul · Married on 11/19/2014

I hired US Bargain Limo for my daughters wedding and they were a great service. Bus was great, staff was great, price was great. Driver was on time and provided a great time for my girl and her new hubby.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Alice · Married on 10/25/2014

Thank You for being there early and helping us , US Bargain Limo was the best we can ask for from start Sam helped me and answer all my questions , was very professional , and everything he promised me he made , I booked 4 type of limos .Party Bus, Coach Bus Antique Rolls Royce and a Mercedes Sedan for my parents , all were on time , arrived very clean and all drivers knew exactly what to do
    I can recommend them to any one who need a professional limo Service

Jana · Married on 10/11/2014

All i can say is that our wedding was a perfect day and want to thank Sam from US Bargain Limo for a wonderful limo service he provided us, You really let us feel the king and the Queen for the day

Nathan · Married on 10/10/2014

I have rented two stretch limousines and a Coach bus for my guest , I was very nervous if the limos will be late , The limousine arrived 30 a head of time and waited for us , as well as the coach bus , the drivers were very polite and professional, the service exceed my expectation , will be happy to recommend them to any one

Victoria · Married on 08/23/2014

US Bargain Limo did a great job getting us where we all needed to be and on time for our wedding.

We got a 20 person party bus (for our 19 person bridal party including ourselves) and a 54-person shuttle bus to get the wedding guests to and from the hotel. We had the party bus from 1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (5 hours) and we had the shuttle bus from 5 p.m. to 12 a.m. (7 hours)

As you can imagine, these two services with such big vehicles for so long cost a LOT of money. Everywhere we looked, it cost $3,500 - 4,500. However, this place really lives up to their name. For these two vehicles for the hours specified above, it cost $2,889 which included tax and tip (though we did also give a $100 tip to each driver). Definitely a bargain!

Our drivers were Doug and Julio. Both drove safely, were very friendly and amenable, and got us everywhere we needed to be on time. They showed up on time, got us there on time, and were generally a good limo company. We had their cell phone numbers to be able to contact them if needed. They don't come with the red carpet some other limo companies promise, but they had water, soda, and a champagne bottle in the party bus. I'd recommend them based on their price - they got the job done at a very fair, reasonable price!

Sent on 08/25/2014

US Bargain Limo's reply:

We are really glad to have another successful wedding service, And thank you very much for your nice review

Carolina · Married on 06/27/2014

We hired US Bargain Limo just a few weeks before our wedding. They provided great service and we were able to find cars within our budget. They were on schedule which is most important. The driver was professional, dressed nicely, and he was attentive to our needs at all times. He was also very helpful as I was getting in and out of the car in my gown, which I really appreciated.

Sent on 07/16/2014

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank You very much for your business , its was a pleasure working with you

leezun · Married on 05/10/2014

I hired a bus for our family party from US BARGAIN LIMO and I experienced a great service. The bus came in time to pick us and after the party the bus also dropped us at our residence. The behavior of the bus driver was very good and he also helped us to pick up some of our luggage into the bus. I think this is a great thing that they take care of our other requirements. Thank you US BARGAIN LIMO for your great service.

Sent on 05/15/2014

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you very much for your business , we are very happy that you had a great time Thank You again

pramod · Married on 05/05/2014

I hired a Party Bus for my wedding party. Before the party I was not so sure about their service, but I am quite happy to say that they didn’t let me down. I experienced a great service from US BARGAIN LIMO. The party was well arranged. Starting from the decoration of party hall to the dinner arrangement everything was just perfect. I must recommend my friends to choose US BARGAIN LIMO

Master vijay · Married on 05/03/2014

I listened about US BARGAIN LIMO from my friend. At the time of my sister’s marriage I checked all the details of it and decided to choose a LIMO. I am very happy that they arrange the whole ceremony in a planned way. Everything is well managed and all arrangements are done in time. Thank you, for your service.

Ms. · Married on 04/12/2014

For April 12, 2014 I rented a 32 passenger party bus for my fiancee' for his birthday from Us Bargain limo and the service was impeccable. The driver "Lonnie" was amazing courteous, very professional, kind and considerate. I would definitely request this service and ask for the same driver on our next venture. Also "Sam" the gentlemen I communicated with regarding renting the bus made sure I got what I wanted. We had a fantastic time beginning to end. I'd like to thank "Sam" and his service, it was GREAT!!!!

trilok · Married on 02/06/2014

US Bargain Limo is good to hire Limos for wedding. One remarkable thing about US Bargain Limo is the service management. They provide Limos in perfect time. You can also book Limos online. I have a wonderful experience with it. You can also take the advantage.

garg · Married on 02/05/2014

For me, there is not another like US Bargain Limo. I experienced the service of US Bargain Limo in my friend’s wedding ceremony. My friend hired 5 Limos for family members and friends. All Limos are in a good condition and you don’t have to worry for anything. I suggest all my friends to hire US Bargain Limo.

Sent on 02/11/2014

ladd · Married on 02/04/2014

US Bargain Limo not only provides good service but also in very cost effective manner. You don’t have to worry about price and service. I hired US Bargain Limo for my relative’s wedding. I am surprised when I got to know about the price that was not over budget and best in the market. That was a great experience. Thank you US Bargain Limo.

Sent on 02/12/2014

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Hello Mr Ladd , Our limo company work with all budgets and was a pleasure working with you

sumeet · Married on 02/03/2014

US Bargain Limo is a great service provider. When I hired US Bargain Limo, I am not sure that they can provide good service. But for me and my family that was a great experience. We don’t have to bother. The driver of the Limo was very friendly and his communication with my friends and relatives is nice. All enjoyed the wedding party without any disturbance.

Sent on 02/10/2014

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank You Mrs Sumeet Was a pleasure doing business with you Thank You for a nice review