US Bargain Limo Reviews

104 | Hillside, NJ

104 Reviews for US Bargain Limo

Brittany Vegas · Married on 01/20/2019

I would recommend

Enjoyed my service. The driver was very polite and kept us updated. I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a limo service. I booked a party bus and a limo and my guests were very please. Thank you.

Tina Reeves · Married on 01/20/2019

Looking to book again

My wedding day was a success. We booked four different vehicles and were satisfied with all four including the drivers. I am very satisfied and will be booking a party with you guys again soon! Thank you.

Amanda Rivera · Married on 01/12/2019

I am very pleased

I booked a 30 passengers party bus for my wedding on 01/12/19 and the service went extremely well. The driver was very kind, he let us make an additional stop. He was very patient and friendly. I booked with Sam and his team and I was highly satisfied. I have recommended this company to my good friends.

Belinda Brown · Married on 01/06/2019

I am very satisfied with my service

I usually don't post reviews but I just had to seeing some of the negative reviews. I hired this company for my wedding this past weekend and my wedding was amazing! I had no complaints about any of the vehicles or the drivers. Everything went extremely well. Customer service from this company is awesome, cannot complain. Would DEFINITELY recommend to everyone!

Emily Cruz · Married on 12/29/2018

I am very pleased

Great company, awesome service. Cannot complain about anything, everything was on point. Thank you will definitely book again soon for an upcoming birthday

Vanessa Williams · Married on 12/23/2018

Amazing service

This company is amazing! I have absolutely no complaints. Everything went perfect for my wedding and I am more than satisfied with the services provided. My husband & I booked a total of 4 vehicles with US Bargain Limo and we had absolutely no issues. Will definitely book something again in the future. Thank you!

Maryanne Munoz · Married on 12/15/2018

I am extremely please

Despite all my worries, I am such a successful wedding with US Bargain Limo. As brides, we tend to over think things and worry things will all go wrong but nope, everything went exactly as planned! I was so happy. All my guests and I were picked up on time. We rented several different vehicles with US Bargain Limo and experienced absolutely no problems. Everyone was polite and friendly. Thank you for such a great experience. Will definitely book with your company again!

Holly Warner · Married on 11/24/2018

Very Satisfied

My wedding service with US Bargain Limo was a success! Things couldn't have went any better. I am highly satisfied with my service. Thank you to the staff and driver for all being so helpful. I will be booking again soon

Sent on 12/03/2018

US Bargain Limo's reply:

We appreciate your business and tankful for your review , was pleasure be a part of your special day

Aubrey Taylor · Married on 11/18/2018

Satisfied Customer

Wanted to quickly share my recent experience with US Bargain Limo. I recently booked an antique rolls royce with them and the entire service went great! I find always find myself hesitant to book services as such but I have to say my experience was great! Sam booked me and explained exactly how things would go which put me at ease. I had about 30-35 people and they were all satisfied. We booked 2 vehicles overall. Thank you again. I had to leave this review. Booking with you guys again soon for my son's wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 11/19/2018

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you very much for your nice review , we appreciate your business
    was a pleasure working with you and your family

Amanda Hill · Married on 11/17/2018

Highly Recommend

Hands down one of the best limo companies I have booked with. I am so satisfied with my service and the kindness of all the employees including my driver. Looking forward to booking different services with them! I would highly recommend.

Ashley Frometa · Married on 11/11/2018

Highly Satisfied

I am highly satisfied with my wedding service. We rented 3 different vehicles and all of them were on time and very polite. I had no complaints with the company or the drivers. Thank you again for such a great experience. Will be booking again soon for my birthday!

Jasmine Giggs · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly Satisfied

Booked an Escalade Limo with US Bargain Limo last weekend and it went extremely well. I was a little nervous but the company reassured me not to worry. Sam and his team was very helpful, very kind, and they answered any questions I had (and i had a ton). Thank you again for an awesome service!!! I definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/06/2018

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you Jasmine was a pleasure be a apart of your special day
    Our dedicated team always available to help

Sam Levi · Married on 10/28/2018

Awesome Service!

Booked with US Bargain Limo and I was extremely satisfied with my service. All the employees were great, extremely helpful, and very friendly. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone i know!

Melissa Gomez · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome company!

My wedding service was awesome so I wanted to leave a quick review. Entire staff was awesome, on time, the driver was great & I even received a wine toast for me and my husband so thank you!! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/29/2018

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you Melissa for your review , Was pleasure doing business with you and thank you for trusting us on your special day

Kelly M · Married on 10/22/2018

Highly recommend

I highly recommend this company. Bargain Limo was accommodating, professional, clean and most importantly- friendly! Erick, our driver, was professional and courteous! I especially loved the technology, there was wifi set up with YouTube and Spotify that projected to the back TV. In addition, you could plug in your phone! I will definitely be using in the future and recommend to anyone interested!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you Kelly , Customer service is our first priority and we are glad you another happy customer

Samantha · Married on 01/14/2017

I had my wedding recently this month in January & I had to look for last minute transportation for my wedding party. Sam suggested getting a party bus to make it a little more fun and he provided me with some great prices! The driver was super professional & all my guests had a great time.

Sent on 01/30/2017

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you Samantha and was a pleasure being a part of your special day

Taneeka · Married on 12/03/2016

I had a great experience with bargain limousine the driver was on time the bus was very clean my son really enjoy his birthday I would recommend anyone looking for a party bus go to them they where great

Taneeka R

Sent on 12/05/2016

US Bargain Limo's reply:

We appreciate your trust and business

Roselyn Mae · Married on 11/19/2016

I had called three days before my wedding to try and book a Rolls Royce Phantom for my fiance and me. When I called US Bargain Limo, they worked out a great price for me and acted quickly in sending me pics, info, etc. They had exactly what I needed and in such short notice! Great company to book with.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/29/2016

I booked a Rolls Royce Vintage Antique car for my wedding day on October 29. The manager Sam was super helpful and worked with me on pricing. On my wedding day, the driver arrived 10 minutes earlier than the time booked which was awesome. The vehicle was beautiful and all my guests were impressed. Over all, I'd definitely book with this company again.

Sent on 11/13/2016

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you very much and was a pleasure being a part of your special day

Audrey · Married on 07/30/2016

I booked a vintage Rolls Royce and a Coach Bus for my wedding party. They were very helpful in finding something that fits my budget. After booking it, I had a couple of details to change within the timing and my number of guests. They were also very flexible in rearranging details for me. Thank you guys!

alesya · Married on 07/01/2016

We were very satisfied with our limousine from US Bargain Limo!
    I am not very good at cars, but I certainly knew I wanted big white limousine for my wedding. My husband advised to use limoscanner, and I found http://limoscanner.com/partner/903-us-bargain-limo/ in NY. And I did it! I chose my first limousine. I am very grateful for nice guys who helped me with my order. Our wedding was amazing. And our limousine was a great part of it. Thank you very much! You made our wedding so cozy and romantic.

Sent on 07/15/2016

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you very much and we appreciate your business ,

Jessica · Married on 03/19/2016

I cannot say enough good things about US Bargain Limo. I did a lot of research for transportation and no one compared to Sam! He was extremely helpful and responded quickly to my emails and phone carls. The party bus I rented for my wedding was so clean and high class! The driver was nothing but professional and we had a blast! I would recommend US Bargain Limo to anyone and can only hope I have the chance to book a party bus again because I know who I'm calling! Thanks Sam!

Sent on 06/17/2016

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thanks Jessica , was a pleasure working with you and being part of your event

US Bargain Limo was great for our wedding, I changed pickup times several times before the wedding, and also changed the pickup location one time, and they were extremely accommodating and made it easy. The limo driver Michael showed up early for the first pickup, so then after that everything was exactly on time.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Thank you very much for using US Bargain Limo for your special day

Eleanor · Married on 06/20/2015

I was checking around with some limo company for my best friend wedding , i spoke with Sam at US bargain Limo ,he gave us a package deal for the 30 Passengers Party Bus and the Rolls Royce for the bride and groom , service was PERFECT!!, drivers on time with clean vehicles, i will recommend US Bargain Limo to all

Sent on 07/01/2015

Thank you very much and we appreciate using our Party Bus and the Rolls Royce

Mary · Married on 12/06/2014

i enjoyed this vendor from start to finish and will definitely recommend them again to my other bride-friends. efficient office staff helped us book our transportation, driver was nice and funny and the limo was great, inside and out. thanks for helping to make our day special!

Sent on 12/18/2014