US Bargain Limo Reviews

110 | Hillside, NJ

110 Reviews for US Bargain Limo

Leah Luria · Married on 03/25/2019

great experience.

Customer service from this company is awesome.Driver was nice and friendly .Beautiful and comfortable bus. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone I know!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Ana Gomez · Married on 03/23/2019

On time, friendly, well mannered

My driver was on time, friendly, and he seemed to have wedding services down pack which I appreciated so much! I was so nervous booking as you can imagine but everything went great, which is why I am here today writing this review! I am looking to book in the near future for my husbands birthday. Thank you

Sent on 04/09/2019

Barbara Gills · Married on 03/16/2019

Will book again

I am very satisfied with my recent service. Everyone was super friendly! Cars were all very clean and beautiful. I booked the antique rolls royce and everyone loved it! Thank you!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Maria Vargas · Married on 03/02/2019

Will be booking again

I rarely ever write reviews but I figured I'd write one today. This review is actually long over due. I booked 2 vehicles for my wedding (antique rolls and a limo). My entire wedding crew was extremely satisfied. They loved the limo and the Rolls Royce. I felt extremely special. The cars were clean and the drivers were nice. They even gave my husband & I a champagne toast! I was impressed. Thank you again!!!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Bridgette Gonzales · Married on 02/16/2019

Extremely satisfied with my wedding service

I rented a 40 passengers party bus. The bus came ahead of time and the driver was very professional and friendly. Did not give me a hard time what so ever. Will be booking again soon. Thank you!

Sent on 02/26/2019

US Bargain Limo's reply:

THank you very much for the review , was a pleasure be apart of your special day , we are always do are best and all our drivers always are professionals

Brittany Vegas · Married on 01/20/2019

I would recommend

Enjoyed my service. The driver was very polite and kept us updated. I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a limo service. I booked a party bus and a limo and my guests were very please. Thank you.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Tina Reeves · Married on 01/20/2019

Looking to book again

My wedding day was a success. We booked four different vehicles and were satisfied with all four including the drivers. I am very satisfied and will be booking a party with you guys again soon! Thank you.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Amanda Rivera · Married on 01/12/2019

I am very pleased

I booked a 30 passengers party bus for my wedding on 01/12/19 and the service went extremely well. The driver was very kind, he let us make an additional stop. He was very patient and friendly. I booked with Sam and his team and I was highly satisfied. I have recommended this company to my good friends.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Belinda Brown · Married on 01/06/2019

I am very satisfied with my service

I usually don't post reviews but I just had to seeing some of the negative reviews. I hired this company for my wedding this past weekend and my wedding was amazing! I had no complaints about any of the vehicles or the drivers. Everything went extremely well. Customer service from this company is awesome, cannot complain. Would DEFINITELY recommend to everyone!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Emily Cruz · Married on 12/29/2018

I am very pleased

Great company, awesome service. Cannot complain about anything, everything was on point. Thank you will definitely book again soon for an upcoming birthday

Sent on 01/02/2019

Vanessa Williams · Married on 12/23/2018

Amazing service

This company is amazing! I have absolutely no complaints. Everything went perfect for my wedding and I am more than satisfied with the services provided. My husband & I booked a total of 4 vehicles with US Bargain Limo and we had absolutely no issues. Will definitely book something again in the future. Thank you!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Maryanne Munoz · Married on 12/15/2018

I am extremely please

Despite all my worries, I am such a successful wedding with US Bargain Limo. As brides, we tend to over think things and worry things will all go wrong but nope, everything went exactly as planned! I was so happy. All my guests and I were picked up on time. We rented several different vehicles with US Bargain Limo and experienced absolutely no problems. Everyone was polite and friendly. Thank you for such a great experience. Will definitely book with your company again!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Holly Warner · Married on 11/24/2018

Very Satisfied

My wedding service with US Bargain Limo was a success! Things couldn't have went any better. I am highly satisfied with my service. Thank you to the staff and driver for all being so helpful. I will be booking again soon

Sent on 11/28/2018

US Bargain Limo's reply:

We appreciate your business and tankful for your review , was pleasure be a part of your special day

Aubrey Taylor · Married on 11/18/2018

Satisfied Customer

Wanted to quickly share my recent experience with US Bargain Limo. I recently booked an antique rolls royce with them and the entire service went great! I find always find myself hesitant to book services as such but I have to say my experience was great! Sam booked me and explained exactly how things would go which put me at ease. I had about 30-35 people and they were all satisfied. We booked 2 vehicles overall. Thank you again. I had to leave this review. Booking with you guys again soon for my son's wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 11/19/2018

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you very much for your nice review , we appreciate your business
    was a pleasure working with you and your family

Amanda Hill · Married on 11/17/2018

Highly Recommend

Hands down one of the best limo companies I have booked with. I am so satisfied with my service and the kindness of all the employees including my driver. Looking forward to booking different services with them! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Ashley Frometa · Married on 11/11/2018

Highly Satisfied

I am highly satisfied with my wedding service. We rented 3 different vehicles and all of them were on time and very polite. I had no complaints with the company or the drivers. Thank you again for such a great experience. Will be booking again soon for my birthday!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jasmine Giggs · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly Satisfied

Booked an Escalade Limo with US Bargain Limo last weekend and it went extremely well. I was a little nervous but the company reassured me not to worry. Sam and his team was very helpful, very kind, and they answered any questions I had (and i had a ton). Thank you again for an awesome service!!! I definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/06/2018

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you Jasmine was a pleasure be a apart of your special day
    Our dedicated team always available to help

Sam Levi · Married on 10/28/2018

Awesome Service!

Booked with US Bargain Limo and I was extremely satisfied with my service. All the employees were great, extremely helpful, and very friendly. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone i know!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Melissa Gomez · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome company!

My wedding service was awesome so I wanted to leave a quick review. Entire staff was awesome, on time, the driver was great & I even received a wine toast for me and my husband so thank you!! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/29/2018

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you Melissa for your review , Was pleasure doing business with you and thank you for trusting us on your special day

Kelly M · Married on 10/22/2018

Highly recommend

I highly recommend this company. Bargain Limo was accommodating, professional, clean and most importantly- friendly! Erick, our driver, was professional and courteous! I especially loved the technology, there was wifi set up with YouTube and Spotify that projected to the back TV. In addition, you could plug in your phone! I will definitely be using in the future and recommend to anyone interested!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you Kelly , Customer service is our first priority and we are glad you another happy customer

Samantha · Married on 01/14/2017

I had my wedding recently this month in January & I had to look for last minute transportation for my wedding party. Sam suggested getting a party bus to make it a little more fun and he provided me with some great prices! The driver was super professional & all my guests had a great time.

Sent on 01/30/2017

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you Samantha and was a pleasure being a part of your special day

Taneeka · Married on 12/03/2016

I had a great experience with bargain limousine the driver was on time the bus was very clean my son really enjoy his birthday I would recommend anyone looking for a party bus go to them they where great

Taneeka R

Sent on 12/05/2016

US Bargain Limo's reply:

We appreciate your trust and business

Roselyn Mae · Married on 11/19/2016

I had called three days before my wedding to try and book a Rolls Royce Phantom for my fiance and me. When I called US Bargain Limo, they worked out a great price for me and acted quickly in sending me pics, info, etc. They had exactly what I needed and in such short notice! Great company to book with.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/29/2016

I booked a Rolls Royce Vintage Antique car for my wedding day on October 29. The manager Sam was super helpful and worked with me on pricing. On my wedding day, the driver arrived 10 minutes earlier than the time booked which was awesome. The vehicle was beautiful and all my guests were impressed. Over all, I'd definitely book with this company again.

Sent on 11/13/2016

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you very much and was a pleasure being a part of your special day

Audrey · Married on 07/30/2016

I booked a vintage Rolls Royce and a Coach Bus for my wedding party. They were very helpful in finding something that fits my budget. After booking it, I had a couple of details to change within the timing and my number of guests. They were also very flexible in rearranging details for me. Thank you guys!

Sent on 12/21/2016