Ursula's About Phace Rittenhouse Makeup Studio Reviews

11 | Philadelphia, PA

11 Reviews for Ursula's About Phace Rittenhouse Makeup Studio

• Denise

Denise C. · Married on 02/01/2021

The best makeup artist in the city...period

Ursula makes you feel like the most important person in the room even before you get to the church. She's focused, professional and, most importantly, patient. She made me feel really comfortable on a day where that was really important. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/14/2021

Ursula's About Phace Rittenhouse Makeup Studio's reply:

Hi Denise C., my 1st Bride of 2021!
    Thank you for the kind words, and for letting me be apart of your Special day. I loved getting to work with you to bring your inner diva out! :) You looked radiant and your bright smile (in Russian Red lipstick) ;) said it all!
    I couldn't be happier for you and Chris. Huggs!

Leah · Married on 09/14/2019

#getURS for your wedding day!

Ursula is...Fabulous! Amazing! Absolutely incredible! I felt the most beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Ursula. My makeup was elegantly natural, elevating my overall look. Not only is her skill unparalleled, her positive, friendly attitude made getting ready fun and relaxed! My bridal party, including my grandmother, all looked stunning and had the best time. A million thanks to Ursula for making my big day even more special! #getURS

Sent on 01/18/2021

My Lovely Leah,
    You're making me blush! lol
    Thank you for such wonderful words. I think you're fabulous and you looked every bit the naturally beautiful person -that you are. As much as I adore you, and your Mom... your Grandmother is now my favorite member of the family. :)
    Thank you and your family for all of the continued support through the years. Hugggs!

Maryellen F. · Married on 08/08/2019

#getURS to look and feel amazing on your wedding day

Who here wants to look like their best version of themselves on their wedding day? Simple question, right? But how do you find the make-up artist that will not only help you look good, but feel good too? Ursula is a diamond in the rough. While planning the wedding I was working as a full-time nurse, as well as pursuing a graduate degree. I specifically chose vendors, such as Ursula, who I knew I could trust, so I could focus my energy on enjoying the day and creating beautiful memories with my husband. Ursula’s energy is positive, uplifting, and she will chase those pre-wedding nerves away. Though I did not have a large wedding party, and it was only my mother and I getting our makeup done, Ursula was willing to travel on-site, which took a significant amount of stress out of the day. Not all vendors would make such an effort. She’s highly skilled, professional, on time, flexible, and fun! Ursula took inspiration from my dress, flowers, and site location and created a look that was timeless and beautiful, yet also custom to my features and wedding aesthetic. I’m very happy with my choice to have Ursula do my make-up and I could not have imagined working with anyone better. Plan your day with no regrets and #getURS to make you feel like the best version of you on your wedding day!

Sent on 01/17/2021

Dear Maryellen F.
    Excuse any errors in this reply, but as I type my eyes are tearing up. lol #cryingnotcrying
    Wow, thank you for the thoughtfully, kind words. I was honored you chose me to be a part of your beautiful day. It took little effort on my part to bring your inner beauty to the surface. You GLOWED! I enjoyed meeting the family. Your Mom is lovely and I look forward to sharing more Sinatra stories with your Dad-my new BFF. :) Thank you for your continued support through the years. xoxoxo

Tye S. · Married on 06/22/2019

Relaxing & Ideal

From my first consultation I knew it was in safe hands. Ursula perfectly understood and elevated the vision I had in mind for my makeup. The makeup for my mid-size wedding party was done with extreme professionalism and efficiency - two of my favorite things. The results were breathtaking and translated as such in person, in photos, and on video. Cannot recommend highly enough! #getURS

Sent on 01/15/2021
  • Zarellda

Zarellda J. · Married on 01/07/2017

Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!

Ursula made me too beautiful on my wedding day! My groom kept saying, "Wow you are so beautiful!' while staring at me all night! Thank you Ursula, to quote Tina Turner, "You're simply the Best...Better than all the rest!" from Mr. & Mrs. Jemison...I still don't know where she hid the magic wand but If you want Princess PERFECTION #getUrs

Sent on 02/19/2021

Hi Zarellda J!
    Thank you for the Cinderella- referenced review. :)
    Just like the slipper was the perfect fit for her foot, your inner beauty was the perfect compliment to my art.
    So ... "Yes, salagadoola means
    Mechicka booleroo
    But the thing mabob that does the job
    Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo." oxoxo

Lisa R. · Married on 05/10/2015

Highly Recommended Makeup Artist

#geturs
    Ursula is the best! She made me look gorgeous on my wedding day and it was an absolute pleasure working with her! I would highly recommend her services to everyone. :)

Sent on 02/19/2021

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for the kind words...
    You are gorgeous and I love this photo, would you send me a copy for my portfolio? :)
    Thank you in advance, and for your continued support through the years. Hugggs!
  • Monique

Monique R. · Married on 08/09/2014

#geturs ursula⠹s about phace is simply wonderful!

You know when you choose a makeup stylist like Ursula who is the epitome of style and grace, your canvas will look amazing! Her blended makeup and brushes worked magic on my face. My skin tone and eyes were amazing! She chose the perfect eye shadow and lipstick. I felt like a beaming bride. My husband kept looking at my face and smiling, saying I was glowing!

Sent on 01/26/2021

Hi Monique R.
    You are always aglow!
    It was my truly my pleasure. Thank you for allowing me to be the one to bring your beautiful, inner-glow to the surface. Hugggs!

Rnf · Married on 09/06/2013

Celebrating the Beauty of Every Bride

Every bride creates a wedding checklist to achieve the perfect day. One of those items is to have flawless makeup.

While there are several options for professional makeup artist, there's only one who I would trust for this -- Ursula. And I'm not alone. Uniquely beautiful brides choose Ursula's About Phace Makeup Studio in Rittenhouse Sq.

I was flawless on my wedding day, because I was perfectly me. Thank you, Ursula!

I wish all brides the opportunity to take every step down the aisle owning their beauty. #GetURS

Sent on 01/19/2021

My Dear Rnf R.
    Thank you for the kind words... You were definitely an uniquely beautiful bride, (if I have to say so myself :) because you are an uniquely beautiful person. I appreciate you and your continued support through the years. xoxo
  • Amy

Amy B. · Married on 11/08/2008

My make up was flawless

Ursula created a flawless look for me for my wedding. I came to her after an experience of going to a makeup artist who created a look that was not right for me. I wanted a natural look without being over made up. She made me look like me--only 100 times better. She is truly gifted and so wonderful to work with!!

Sent on 01/29/2021

Hi Amy B!
    Thank you for the kind words and for entrusting your wedding day makeup with me. I truly appreciate you and your continued support through the years. xoxo
  • Dine

Dine W. · Married on 01/04/2006

Ursula is the best

Ursula was my regular makeup and brow person. I called her on the morning of my wedding to help me take care of a shiny nose. She walked me through a powdering technique that worked wonderfully!

Sent on 03/16/2021