URock Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Jessica
    Jessica K. Married on 09/26/2020

Beyond expectations

I can’t say enough about how amazing this group was, there are several wedding vendors involved in the big day and I wouldn’t have expected that the one who REALLY kept the stress away was the DJ. From helping us plan the order of events, to being truly respectful of our choice in clean music for our very Christian crowd at the reception, to being flexible in letting us adjust our timeline real time, and letting us add our own version of things like the bouquet giveaway and a spotlight dance for another couple who just got engaged .. they were true professionals and I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

URock Entertainment's reply:

Jessica, Thank you and Dave so much for the opportunity to serve you and your family and friends on your big day. The wedding was awesome and we had a great time you all. We wish you many years of love and happiness.
  • Diane
    Diane C. Married on 07/01/2020

U rock entertainment amazing

U rock entertainment was the best DJ I could've hired for my wedding and I recommend him highly

URock Entertainment's reply:

Diane & Shawn..thank you so much for the honor of DJing your wedding. We has a blast. Beautiful wedding, beautiful place and awesome people...Thank you again SO MUCH!!!
    Priscilla P. Married on 10/31/2019

Excellent Entertainment

Donny Dee and URock entertainment were there every step of the way! He made sure the lighting matched what we wanted and found and played the songs we requested, even if they weren't in his library! Very reasonably priced and exceptional service! Would definitely book him again and highly recommend him to anyone!

URock Entertainment's reply:

Priscilla & Zach..thank you so much. Your wedding was extra special to me because I saw you guys from almost the time you met and DJing your wedding was an honor. Thank you again! The wedding was awesome!!
    Rob K. Married on 10/05/2019

Personal and professional

With URock entertainment you get the full package! You get professional treatment with personal care. They catered to all of our needs and our schedules. I have never had a vendor as easy to deal with as I have with them! Beyond 5 star treatment!

URock Entertainment's reply:

Rob, It was an honor to DJ your wedding. We had a blast. It was an awesome wedding. Thank you and Nicole so much.
  • Nicole
    Nicole H. Married on 10/05/2019

Outstanding

Donny and his staff made the day a dream come true! They are helpful, friendly, and professional. I truly could not have imagined anyone else as our DJ.

URock Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole. It was amazing to serve you and Rob and family and friends on your big day. I had a great time and can't thank you and Rob enough....:-)
    Mike H. Married on 09/07/2019

Michael Hanaway

On September 7th, 2019, I had the privilege of giving away my daughter's hand in marriage. Donny and URock Entertainment were the DJ for the event. Donny is such a professional. He met all of my daughters expectations, and than some. The music was great and the dance floor was constantly hopping. Highly recommended. Thank you Donny for everything !!!

Mike,
    It was a pleasure and an honor to serve you and Kaitie, Mike and all your friends and family. We had a blast. Thank you so much!
    Kimberly Married on 08/24/2019

Patient, and understanding.

Donny was great! Highly recommend

URock Entertainment's reply:

Kimberly, thank you so much. It was an AWESOME wedding. We had an awesome time with you all. Thank you so much fro trusting us with your big day....:-)
  • Antonia
    Antonia Married on 08/03/2019

The Best DJ!!

My Husband and I got married in October 2019. We were looking for the best DJ to make the day the most special and the least stressful. Donny Dee and his team at U Rock Entertainment were everything we could have asked for. He catered to us with every little thing and made the day run so smoothly. We highly recommend Donny Dee for any special occasion that you might need a DJ for. Thank you Donny!!
    - Ryan and Antonia

Ryan & Antonia,
    We had such an awesome time serving you and your family and guests. It was an AMAZING wedding. Thank you SO VERY MUCH for trusting us for your BIG DAY!! It was our honor...:-)
    Alicia B. Married on 06/29/2019

Mother of the bride

Donny made this day so memorable for us. He answered all our questions and did everything we wanted and more! I can never thank him enough for all the love and compassion he put into making this wedding a great event! I have used his services before and an never disappointed with U Rock Entertainment! Thank you so much! 6-29-19

URock Entertainment's reply:

Alicia..thank you so much for trusting us to serve you at Briana & Jared's wedding...it was a great day....YOU ROCK!
    Briana S. Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding!!!!!

Donny was so helpful for our wedding. He made our vision come true. He went out of his way to order us special effects that we wanted. He spent close time with us and listened to every detail. We appreciated his service so very much! Thanks URock!!

URock Entertainment's reply:

Briana & Jared, it was such an honor to serve you and your family & friends on your big day. Thank you SO MUCH for allowing us to serve you.....
    Emily H. Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding of my dreams

Donny and his crew DJ'd for my rustic fall wedding on 10/13/18. Our first dance was Charles Bradley - Loving You Baby, and our wedding had that soulful kind of vibe all night. 👐 We had the time of our life!

For anyone who has never planned a wedding before, unless you have a wedding planner/day of planner - your DJ is key to all your wedding activities to go on according to "plan". FYI: that means you need an experienced, professional and talented one to lean on. Here he is!!

Donny was so helpful, the tools he uses as a professional DJ helped us find the songs we wanted. His website was easy for our guests to make requests on. Overall, our experience with Donny was nothing but positive.

And a tip for the newly engaged, create a note on your phone and start writing down songs you love and the artist (as you hear them!!), call it "Wedding Playlist". You'll thank me later -- because we really were able to share with Donny all the songs we enjoy and Donny was able to play all the songs we love. Teamwork makes the dream-work and Donny is a fabulous member to add to your team!

My feet have yet to recover but there is never enough dancing and Donny had the music playing. My guests I'm pretty sure are feeling the same way. It was a fantastic event!

URock Entertainment's reply:

Emily thank you so much for a review that goes way beyond. This is exactly what we strive for... to make your wedding day the best day it can possibly be and I just thank you for all the kind things you said and I thank you mostly for giving us the opportunity to serve you and your family and friends. Emily I can't say enough how amazing your wedding was ... thank you and I wish you and Stephan all the best...🥂🍾💒🔔

Tracey Married on 09/01/2018
    Donny amd his crew were very professional. He was very flexible and helpful when meeting with us. I would recommend them for any event.

URock Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Tracey.....it was an awesome wedding and it was a pleasure serving you and your family and friends...:-)
    Emilee Married on 08/25/2018
    URock and Donny are absolutely amazing and made my wedding a dream come true! All my guests were dancing and smiling the whole reception. I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ and Entertainment group to help me make my day a day to remember! Thank You so much URock Entertainment! From one very happy and satisfied Bride!

URock Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Emilee...it was an awesome and beautiful wedding. We had an absolute BLAST and it was a pleasure serving you, Jim and your family and friends.. THANK YOU so much....:-)
    Gary Married on 05/20/2017
    I couldn't have asked for a better DJ to do our wedding!!!
    Antoinette Married on 06/04/2016
    From the time he said he would be here until later in the evening he made sure that everything that I wanted was done. He kept things running smoothly and on time for my wedding. Highly recommend his level of professionalism and talent for anyone's wedding.

URock Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Antoinette.....it was an awesome wedding and it was a pleasure serving you and your family and friends...WE HAD A BLAST!!!....:-)
    Eric Married on 04/16/2016
    I must say. I had 3 other DJ's in mind for our wedding. UROCK Entertainment was the most professional, and flexible to meet with. I had cancelled twice due to other wedding appointments. Donnie was happy to work around my schedule untill we could sit down and go over everything. From a single list. Announcements as we entered the reception, to lighting. And his prices for his services are the most reasonable. We have already booked UROCK Entertainment for our Anniversary party and other events for the future. UROCK is a MUST HAVE for your special event. His up lighting in our hall was spectacular. I had the owner tell me this DJ is awesome and his light show was the best he has seen. He gose above and beyond to make your day perfect. Thank you !!!!!

URock Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Eric...it was an awesome wedding and it was a pleasure serving you and your family and friends...It was an honor to DJ the wedding for you and Tiff. We had a great time with everyone and YOU ROCK....:-)
    Kelly Married on 08/07/2015
    Donny Dee was great to work with! Very professional and really listened to what we wanted! I definitely recommend Donny for any occasion!!!

URock Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly...it was was a pleasure serving you and your family and friends...:-)
    Allen Married on 08/18/2018
    he was very detail oriented and clear to what we wanted! He did a great job and was so much fun! He worked with us every step of the way!

URock Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Allen...it was an awesome wedding and it was a pleasure serving you and your family and friends...:-)