Urban Bay Photography Reviews

Urban Bay Photography 5
  • Megan

Megan Acelar · Married on 08/17/2019

Chelsea The Magnificent!

Chelsea was fantastic! She had such a great vision and we were over-the-moon when we got our photos back. She captured our wedding in the most perfect way. (And she captured so many intimate moments).

We had the most perfect wedding and now we have the most perfect photos to always remember this special and magical day

Chelsea was professional and punctual and a great communicator. I’m so glad she was there to capture our day

Thank you, Chelsea!

Sent on 10/09/2019

BEATRIZ HIDALGO · Married on 03/09/2019

Chelsea is absolutely amazing!

My husband and I made the best absolute choice choosing Chelsea as our wedding photographer/videographer. I was blown away to see the quality of the pictures and how fast I received my photos! My family and I have chosen to only go with Chelsea for any other photo shoots because she is just amazing! Never felt pressured by her, she went above and beyond to make sure we were completely satisfied and we were! Thank you Chelsea!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Urban Bay Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Betty!!! You're the best! We need to get drinks soon girlie!! xoxxo Just let me know when you are free! xxo - Chels

Cadie Dye · Married on 01/19/2019

wedding photos of my dreams

Chelsea is the most amazing photographer! I have trusted her artistry in capturing my most valued memories for over 10 years now! Meeting with her, you'll instantly notice her attention to detail and care for your vision. She has such a great eye and amazing editing skills to ensure that her packaged product is everything you've hoped for and more! My wedding was indoors, but Chelsea was able to capture the most beautiful shots outdoors in natural light and quickly adapt to shooting our ceremony indoors. If you're looking for a photographer who is easy to work with, listens, provides great direction, is professional, makes you feel so comfortable and relaxed, and is extremely timely and reliable- hire Urban Bay. I am so thankful to her for providing me with the most beautiful memories. You're the best Chels!

Urban Bay Photography 6
    Urban Bay Photography 12
    Urban Bay Photography 13
    Sent on 02/05/2019

Jill · Married on 02/03/2018

Chelsea is an amazing photographer and artist. She has done three weddings in my family as well as graduation photos. She captures the unique quality in her subjects that produce amazing pictures. She is a wonderful person to work with, I highly recommend her!!

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2017

Not only does Chelsea create dream wedding pictures, but she is so much fun to work with! She already had several pictures ready the day after our wedding, & they were better than I could’ve ever imagined. Urban Bay, all the way!

Urban Bay Photography 14
    Urban Bay Photography 19
    Urban Bay Photography 20
    Sent on 02/21/2018

Jacie · Married on 08/22/2016

Chelsea has done my wedding and family photos. She has never ceased to amaze!! She has such a talent for bringing the beauty of the moment out in her photography. She has not only been flexible and professional but makes you feel so comfortable, she really helped take my anxiety of the day away.

Urban Bay Photography 21
    Urban Bay Photography 22
    Urban Bay Photography 23
    Urban Bay Photography 24

Catherine · Married on 08/01/2015

Working with Chelsea was great! We had an alternative schedule for our wedding (happy hour and cocktails before the ceremony) and she rolled with our schedule. She got all the shots we wanted and I love her photojournalistic style. We wanted a more casual look to our pictures and she captured that perfectly. It was a VERY hot day and there was no indication that it bothered her at all, which was nice because I was worried about everyone in the heat. I would definitely work with Chelsea again!

Urban Bay Photography 25
    Urban Bay Photography 26
    Urban Bay Photography 27
    Urban Bay Photography 28
    Urban Bay Photography 29
    Urban Bay Photography 30
    Sent on 02/22/2018

Josie · Married on 05/30/2015

Urban Bay was a dream! Not only did she help me feel comfortable/flawless but she helped even beyond her photography obligations. She’s flexible and such a warm spirit. I wouldn’t have chosen anyone else to capture all the special moments of our day!

Urban Bay Photography 31
    Urban Bay Photography 38
    Urban Bay Photography 39
    Sent on 02/20/2018

juliah · Married on 10/17/2014

Using Urban Bay for our wedding photography was absolutely amazing! Chealsea really took the time to work with us and create a unique and professional atmosphere!

Colleen Zimmer · Married on 09/10/2019

Amazing photos

Chelsea from Urban Bay was the perfect choice for our Italian Elopement! She went along with our dream of having a very impromptu, flash-mob style wedding, without any hesitation. The moments she captured are absolutely stunning and ones we will cherish forever!

Urban Bay Photography 40