UR-Take Reviews

UR-Take 1
UR-Take 2
UR-Take 3

Huong · Getting married on 05/05/2020

The Best Thing Since Slice Bread!

UR-Take recently did a fantastic job for my retirement celebration! Prior to the party, UR-Take representative worked closely with me as to my wishes such as date, time and place, number of cameras per table, best location to place the large screen monitor, music choice, approval of photos prior to sharing, etc.

UR-Take was on location prior to the party to ensure adequate connectivity and electrical supply. UR-Take planned their logistics with great efficiency.

On the day of the party, which included my corporate leadership, colleagues. and family, UR-Take perfectly set up everything and was on the ready as the party commenced. Everything went extremely smooth and the near-real-time streaming of the photos wowed my technology savvy party guests. I still receive incredible feed back from the guests.

Thank you UR-Take for capturing precious moments. You made my dream come true!

Sent on 05/19/2019

UR-Take's reply:

Thanks so much Huong! It was a pleasure to work with you and join your party! We're glad everyone enjoyed it! Happy Retirement!

Lacey Chimienti · Getting married on 10/26/2019

New Age Disposable Cameras!

We loved having this service! It was an extreme treat to our guests and event. The cameras on the tables added true individuality to the event. Gene goes above and beyond to help with the success of your event, he is extremely professional and wonderful to work with. Everyone was raving about the cameras and to receive all the photos afterward was incredible! I highly recommend this for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 02/17/2019
    UR-Take 4
    UR-Take 5
    UR-Take 6

UR-Take's reply:

Thank you so much Lacey! It was a lot of fun and a pleasure working with you on your event! We're glad we could help in the celebration!
  • Fiona

Fiona On · Married on 09/13/2019

Exceptional Service, and Unique and Fun Experience for Everyone!

We really loved working with Gene from UR-Take. Gene is so friendly and professional, had great attention to detail, and was also very responsive to our needs! We were also impressed that he visited our venue before our wedding to make sure that the UR-Take system could work with the venue's layout. This is a great product for large parties because UR-Take provides a camera for each table, and allows for you to see pictures of guests you may not have had the chance to spend much time with, and also shows how much the bride and groom may have missed while they were busy being celebrities for the day. I didn't believe when other couples said it, but your wedding day goes by really fast!! Our guests had so much fun using the cameras and the product and service is so unique because it offers a look from the guests' perspective on the wedding day. I kept saying to my husband that I wish I was a guest at our own wedding, and I'm so glad that we hired UR-Take because it gives us a chance to experience that and re-live our special day!

Sent on 09/20/2019

UR-Take's reply:

Thanks so much Fiona, it was great working with you and Nick as well! Your wedding and reception was beautiful and we had a blast displaying the guests' pictures not only in the reception area but in the cocktail and dance areas too! We loved your guests' candid shots as well as the ones taken from the booth area! Thanks for letting us celebrate with you and Best Wishes to you both again! -Gene
  • Fatima

Fatima Nguyen · Married on 09/07/2019

Your GO-TO entertainment is UR-Take!

One of the best entertainment vendors out there for weddings. UR-Take did my wedding in Pacific Grove (9/7/2019). They were so professional, prompt, and very fun! They interacted with our guests and really got all the guest involved with the pictures. I am so happy on how all the pictures turned out and my guest loved how fun it was to use the cameras! I highly recommend UR-Take for any event and especially for your wedding! Again, great service, staff really engaged with the guests, and they were FUN!!! Thank you, Gene and Joan!!!

Sent on 09/12/2019

UR-Take's reply:

Thanks so much Fatima! We had so much fun with your guests and they captured some really great poses and prints! It was a blast to be there and your guests really made for a fun slideshow! Best Wishes to you both again! -Gene
  • Sydne

Sydne · Married on 07/20/2019

Book this service ASAP!!

Gene was SUCH a pleasure to work with! He was extremely responsive and flexible whether it be email, text, or phone calls at any and all times. This is such an amazing option for anyone's wedding!! Gene is such a sweetheart and is willing to help with any budgeting needs on top of everything, you will not regret booking his awesome services!

Sent on 01/31/2019

UR-Take's reply:

Thank you Sydne! It was a pleasure working with you as well and thank you for your support! All the best to you two!

Lucy Nate · Married on 12/08/2018

Interactive activity for wedding guests

We are so glad that we had this service at our wedding. It was an absolute hit with our guests! These are live-streaming cameras where each table has a camera and guests are able to take pictures/selfies with them. From there, someone from Ur-Take will vet the picture to your standards, and then it will live stream onto the projector in the venue. Depending on your package, guests will also have the option to print the photos if they like them, and within minutes, the pictures are delivered to the guest. People loved Ur-Take at our wedding. It gave them something interactive to do and they thought it was cool to have their photos featured on the slideshow during the wedding. It was nice to not have to think about setting up a typical “slideshow” for our wedding, but instead, have the guests take pictures and contribute to the “slideshow” so they feel as though they are a part of the wedding. Gene and his team was such a dream to work with. They were so communicative during the months leading up to the wedding and his set-up during the day-of is so simple that he can pretty much connect into any venue’s projection system. I highly recommend this service for any party that you plan!

Sent on 01/09/2019

UR-Take's reply:

Thanks so much Lucy and Nate! We're so happy we could celebrate this with you and it was great to see your family and friends take so many fun pics! We loved watching everyone on the big screen! All the best! -Gene

Jeremy · Married on 11/03/2018

Ur-Take is a must include at any wedding!

We used Ur-Take at our wedding at the Sonoma Golf Club in November. Gene and his team did a fantastic job. The Ur-Take experience was a hit with everyone and we were able to walk away with about 500 photos from the cocktail hour and reception that we wouldn't have had otherwise. The guests were really into it and it was so fun to see the photos projected for everyone to see in real time throughout the reception.

Another great feature is that the guests have the option to print the photos they take as if it were a "photo-booth" experience. Once printed, the Ur-Take team would deliver the printed photos to the guests. Everyone was having so much fun with it. I highly recommend Ur-Take for your wedding or any event because it's a fun, unique experience and you get to capture the event in a way you wouldn't otherwise be able to.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Christina · Married on 11/11/2017

UR-Take was a joy to incorporate into our wedding. We loved the idea of capturing candid moments from our reception, and UR-Take was the perfect fit. All of our guests had the opportunity to take photos and instantly share them on screen, and we truly enjoyed seeing the photos flow throughout our reception. We were able to capture so many special moments because we literally had cameras everywhere! It kept our guests of all ages happy and engaged.

In addition, Gene of UR-Take is absolutely wonderful. He is warm and genuine, and the quality of UR-Take's services reflects his commitment to his clients. If you are looking for a fun and interactive addition to your reception, I highly recommend UR-Take!!

Sent on 04/28/2018