Uptown Selfies Reviews

Uptown Selfies 7
  • Brendan

Brendan Phelps · Married on 12/08/2018

Great Work

Great spread of props for the guests. They worked with us and never presented an issue. I would have them come to my wedding again if I had to redo everything.

Uptown Selfies 12
    Uptown Selfies 13
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/01/2018

Uptown selfies

Absolute perfection. So happy we chose them for our photobooth rental! The attended was nice and extremely helpful. We had the best time using them. Got compliments on them all throughout the night. Loved using them, and would absolutely recommend!

Uptown Selfies 14
    Uptown Selfies 15
    Uptown Selfies 16
    Uptown Selfies 17

Cristie Perez · Married on 11/15/2018

Gust had a blast!!

The photo booth was the hit of the party!!

Brooke · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly Recommend!

Uptown selfies is awesome! Craig is super accommodating and quick to answer any questions. Our guests loved the photobooth and it was such a hit! Their prices are reasonable and very competitive for the Orlando area! We even received our full gallery to our photos within 48 hours of the wedding!

• Robyn

Robyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Best around!

Such a great experience! Craig was awesome from day one. Very helpful and responsive. The photo booth was a big hit on our wedding day. I would highly recommend them :)

• Hayley

Hayley · Married on 10/26/2018

Perfect addition to the party!

Uptown Selfies really made our wedding. They gave us a reasonable price, made sure they knew exactly what we wanted beforehand, gave us plenty of options, and a great peace of mind - Just what you need when planning a wedding! They came on time, got on with the job, helped us with a last minute photo guest book addition (which I'd HIGHLY recommend), were polite, friendly, and professional, and had excellent props. The photos were of fantastic quality, with a personalised background image of our choice. It brought so much fun to our party. The jpg files arrived in our email the very next day. I couldn't recommend them more highly!
    Well worth every penny.

Uptown Selfies 18

Melinda · Married on 09/01/2018

We used them for our wedding. Extremely professional. The pictures turned out amazing, and everyone had so much fun. They would text and email our guests photos on the spot with their printed photos! We did unlimited photos. I highly recommend them!

Mercedes · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing props! Craig was on time and patient with my guest. My daughter was Happy and pleased with her photos. We highly recommend Uptown Selfies. Look no further. You will be pleased with their services.

Andrea · Married on 05/12/2018

Uptown Selfies was the hit of our wedding! The photo booth was never empty. Our friends and family took so many photos (even Grandma and Grandpa got in on the action)! The photos could be printed and also text to your phone. The props were fun, the photo attendant was nice and professional, and the price was very affordable. Uptown Selfies shares all the photos with the bride and groom after the wedding, so you get to see everything you missed. I'd highly recommend Uptown Selfies.

Marisol · Married on 04/28/2018

You guys are awesome. Everyone enjoyed the booth

Pollyanna · Married on 03/25/2018

Uptown Selfies were so awesome. Very fun and help. Everyone love them.

• Z

Zaida · Married on 03/17/2018

The Uptown Selfie Station was the star of my wedding. Thank you Craig for making my wedding so much fun!

• F

Fabiana · Married on 03/04/2018

We hired Uptown Selfies with an already tight budget. Craig did not only work with our schedule, but he made my wedding shine. EVERYONE loved the photobooth and Craig’s service. I will use him agsin for every future event. So thankful I chose Uptown Selfie for my big day.

Uptown Selfies 19

Alisha · Married on 03/03/2018

Excellent Photobooth!! Plenty of room for large groups to take pictures and the GIF feature for the images was such a fun and unforgettable addition. Value was incomparable, best prices I could find too! Could not be happier!!

Karina · Married on 02/17/2018

It was a pleasure to have you guys in our wedding. Our guests loved the idea. Thank you so much! I will be sure to referred you! Thanks again
    Mr. and Mrs. McAllister

jude · Married on 01/13/2018

You must have this service, it made all the difference in my event, the guests loved it!!!!

Kellen · Married on 11/26/2017

I decided to book a photo booth last minute (less than 2 weeks out from the wedding date), I thought it would be a fun thing for my guests to do during the cocktail hour and reception at The Acre. Booking with Craig was very easy, he responded very quickly to any questions and even reached out the venue himself to make sure that the booth would not attract bugs (I guess this can sometimes be a problem at outdoor venues but he had a solution, but I appreciated that he was honest with me and warned me ahead of time that this could be a problem) - The guests had so much fun with the photo booth, I enjoyed it and was really impressed by how well the attendant did his job and how many props there were. If you are thinking about booking with Uptown Selfies Photo Booth rental I highly recommend them, even booking them two weeks out they were so prepared and on top of things, once I booked them they handled the rest.

Samantha · Married on 11/18/2017

Uptown Selfies exceeded my expectations! Everything was great from the custom photo strip lay out to all of the amazing props. I don't think there was a moment that a guest was not in the photo booth, it was the hit of the wedding!
    Craig was on top of everything. He made sure people were putting their photos in the guest book and managed to control the organized of chaos of the props. Best part, we had the photo book at the end of our wedding and a link to all of the photos the next morning. It was so much fun recapping the night by looking through all of the pictures!
    If you're having a special event, I highly recommend working with Uptown Selfies! Our wedding guests are still raving about the photo booth!

Jaycee · Married on 11/05/2017

This was by far the best decision I made for my wedding. Uptown Selfie was high quality, fun, and professional! Everyone loved all the props and the equipment was so high tech! Loved the tech too, he was so funny!

Vicki · Married on 10/14/2017

Everything was perfect, thank you so much!!!

Gibelly · Married on 10/07/2017

I only have good things to say about uptown selfies, we loved them, our guest did as well. All the pictures came out great!
    The owners really take care of everything and the only things left to do is to have and to take lots of selfies :)
    The props are impressive and the quality of the pictures is outstanding.

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely amazing!!!!! Couldn’t have asked for a better company to work our wedding !!! We had over 150 guests and this was the hit of our wedding ! Great customer service , timely, and VERY PROFESSIONAL plus the set up was Great! More props than you can imagine and such an awesome camera system
    It looked like a HUgE iPhone - it was absolutely amazing
    -MR.&Mrs.SWIDO

Deepika · Married on 10/07/2017

Fantastic photo booth! We used Uptown selfies for our wedding reception and it was a huge hit. They have a wide variety of props that included hats, signs, glasses, and necklaces. Also, several backgrounds to choose from, we choose sequins and it looked amazing in pictures. There was an attendant during the entirety of the event to make sure things went smoothly and help out. I called several Photo Booth providers and uptown selfies had the best price available. They were great to work with and always there to answer questions. I told them my wedding theme and they designed a beautiful template! We had unlimited prints and photo quality was top notch. I would recommended Uptown Selfies to anyone looking for a great and reliable company with excellent quality product.

Tiffany · Married on 09/07/2017

So much fun! Super affordable! Best prices in town!!!