Uptown Selfies Photo & Video Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Melanie
    Melanie A. Getting married on 03/02/2023

Amazing experience!

Thank you so much to Uptown Selfies for providing an amazing Photobooth! Our guest had a blast with all of the props. Communication was great prior to the wedding, and on the day of they did an amazing job communicating with our wedding planner. We received a guest book with our package, along with a digital copy of all of the photos that were taken in the booth that night. This provided us with great memories. We would recommend Uptown selfies!

Uptown Selfies Photo & Video's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time for this great review. We truly appreciate it. More importantly, we love that you were happy with our photo booth service. We really do want you and your guests to have fun! Thanks again!
  • Rachel
    Rachel K. Married on 06/18/2022

Amazing experience!!!

Eddie from uptown selfies was such an amazing videographer! He was kind, on time, and such a fun person to be around! He also just delivered our video and we got married less than three weeks ago! The service was well priced and we were so happy with our results! So excited to get all of the raw footage as well!!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Cherine
    Cherine Married on 03/26/2022

Best photo booth ever!

We hired Uptown Selfies to provide the photo booth for our wedding reception, and I am so thankful we did!

Even though their website might appear like they are only in Orlando, they actually serve throughout central Florida, and came to my wedding reception in downtown Tampa without a travel fee. Craig was helpful and super responsive whenever I had a question, and their pricing was incredibly reasonable. I had gotten quotes for other photo booths and Uptown Selfies easily beat them -- in one instance, they were literally half the cost of another vendor, and yet they offered better options than them.

The photo booth rental included unlimited 4x6 prints, where our guests could also get the images texted to them along with an animated gif. You can also choose from their photo layouts (they have a ton), and they will personalize it for you. We also opted to pay extra for the greenery/hedge wall as the backdrop. The table next to the photo booth had a bunch of props for the guests to choose from, and everyone seemed to get a kick out of them.

Every time I glanced in that direction, people of all ages were having a blast taking pictures in the photo booth. I'm so happy I chose Uptown Selfies for our wedding, and I absolutely wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a photo booth rental!

Uptown Selfies Photo & Video's reply:

Thanks so much for your kinds words and the detailed review. We truly appreciate your time and effort to do so. Truly honored and glad we were able to provide you, your family, and your guests with some more entertainment. It's why we love our jobs! Thanks again and we wish you and Dan the very best in the future!
  • Veronica
    Veronica M. Married on 12/28/2021

Perfect Addition

Fun, reasonably priced, great props!
  • Elise
    Elise L. Married on 12/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So much fun at our wedding!

Uptown Selfies at our wedding was SO much fun and was a total hit with our guests! The attendant was fun, friendly, courteous, and patient, and he made sure photos could accommodate all groups, large and small. We loved how many options Uptown Selfies offered us in terms of service packages, print-out options, online gallery availability, and custom templates. Craig was responsive and professional, and we would absolutely recommend Uptown Selfies to any party, wedding, or event!

Uptown Selfies Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Elise! Thanks so much for your kind comments and the review. We really appreciate your time to do this and appreciate your feedback. Of course, it was our pleasure and honor to serve you on your special day. The guest experience is always our #1 goal. Thanks again and we with you and Gareth the very best in the future.
  • Ashley
    Ashley D. Married on 12/06/2021

10 out of 10 would recommend

Uptown Selfies was a huge hit at our wedding! The attendant was incredibly fun and people couldn’t get enough of the photo strips or the props! One of the best things we spent money on for our wedding! 10 out 10 would recommend!

Uptown Selfies Photo & Video's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words and the review! You guys were the best! Thanks again and we wish you and Spencer the very best in the future!
    Austin W. Married on 11/20/2021

BEST Photo Booth!

We have used Craig for multiple different events from weddings, to corporate events. He is AWESOME!!! He is always very professional and the guests love him. He is very easy to work with and communicates very well. Best price I have found as well!

Uptown Selfies Photo & Video's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Austin. We love adding some more fun to your lively events! They are always a ton of fun!
  • Melissa
    Melissa S. Married on 11/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Full Service Vendor that is Absolutely the Best!

Uptown Selfies provided the photography, photo booth and DJ services at our wedding in November at Margaritaville Resort Orlando. From the start, they were responsive, easy to work with and provided a number of options for the event. The photo booth was a huge hit! The music had everyone dancing and the photos were amazing. Bill, our DJ and MC kept us all on track and even handled a few last minute issues. We cannot say enough about how wonderful about Craig, Bill and the whole team were throughout the whole planning, wedding and post-wedding process. Lastly, as a full-service experienced vendor, it was so easy to coordinate with the resort event team. Grateful for their expertise!! XOXO Elliotts

Uptown Selfies Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Melissa! Thanks so much for the review and your kind words. You were great to work with too and we wish you and Rob the very best! Thanks again for trusting in us.
  • Kristoffer
    Kristoffer C. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Quality and professionalism at its finest!

From the moment I started contacting Craig, he was quick to respond and answered all my questions; even with my many calls/emails, he was very kind and informative. The services he offered were all transparent and easily listed, plus he was able to customize some requests I had for the wedding on the final invoice. We decided to spend extra for an additional printer and attendant for our 160+ person wedding and we were so glad we did! The entire night went smoothly, from the organized table of props, to the managing of our personal photo album, to the quick printing of photos, and the extra help with using the photo booth. Our guests were impressed with how smooth and easy their photo booth experience was; there were also impressed at the quality and presentation of the photo booth set up! This company was worth every penny! 10 out of 10 across the board! You will not regret hiring this vendor for your event!

Uptown Selfies Photo & Video's reply:

Thanks so much for our feedback and kind words Kris! We truly appreciate it and we had fun at your wedding too! Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun which is what we love about our service. Thanks again and we wish you and Kirsty the very best in the future.
    Leasha B. Married on 10/13/2021

Bride of the wedding

They were so awesome! Super fast response time and super awesome with kids and the pictures came out Amazing!

Uptown Selfies Photo & Video's reply:

Thanks so much for the online review and your kind words. We really appreciate it and we wish you both the very best in the future!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa W. Married on 09/03/2021

Love them 10/10

I honestly was considering not having a photobooth or wedding video due to costs but I’m glad that I changed my mind. The photobooth was easily one of my favourite additions and our Instagram highlight was perfection. They are such a great team and easy to work!

Uptown Selfies Photo & Video's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind feedback and the review Vanessa! You guys were fun to work with and thanks again!
  • Jazmine
    Jazmine Married on 08/22/2021

Wedding photobooth

Find out about this company through one of my friends who previously used them at her party. I booked for my wedding last month. They were very professional and communication was on point . I would recommend.

Uptown Selfies Photo & Video's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words and feedback Jazmine! We enjoyed working with you and we wish you and Schamir the very best in the future!
  • Yanique
    Yanique Married on 08/08/2021

Exceptional service

I must start off by saying this is an awesome company. They went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding video. I watch my wedding highlights video over and over and still amazed at the awesome job they did. If you are looking for a business that is professional, friendly staff , budget friendly
    and most importantly keeping you posted at all times, look no more uptown selfies is that and more . I would HIGHLY recommend this company. Thank you so much uptown selfies, you guys are amazing!!

Uptown Selfies Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Yanique! Thank you so much for your kinds words and your time for leaving us an online review. We truly appreciate it and loved working with you and Andrew! We hope you are able to look back at your wedding video for years to come for some great memories. Thanks again and we wish you and Andrew the very best in the future!!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 08/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our Day was perfect & we will remember forever thanks to Uptown Selfies!

I don't even know where to begin with how happy we are with the service we received from Uptown Selfies! They did our wedding photography, video and provided the photo booth for our reception. We have received our pictures and video and could not have imagined anything better. Our video makes me cry happy tears every time we watch it or when I show it to anyone and our pictures are just plain fabulous. I have just now finished putting together our album and the two for our mothers so we can't wait to get their feedback. We have also printed quite a few pictures for in our home and the quality is top notch. Craig was very responsive in the months leading up to the wedding and we really feel like he and his team were able to capture us on film and in our photos so the whole day can be relived any time we want! 10/10! We highly, highly recommend!

The Underwoods

Uptown Selfies Photo & Video's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words and your time to leave feedback. This is exactly why we love our jobs! Creating lasting memories. Thanks again and we wish you and Ramon the very best in the future!
  • White
    White C. Married on 07/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A total hit with our guest !

Every guest took time to play at the photo booth
    They severely enjoyed the Uptown selfies presentation! They were professional and engaging
    On point with our return of our link!! Best decision to use them !!

Uptown Selfies Photo & Video's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words and the review! You guys were the best and this was a ton of fun! Thanks again and we wish you the very best!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay G. Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing!!!

I hired Uptown Selfies for a photobooth for my wedding. They went above and beyond to make my special day perfect. Craig was always in constant communication with me and was very helpful with any changes I wanted to make. I got unlimited prints and they really meant that. Guests got copies and I did as well, as well as digital copies of every photo taken. I chose this over a photographer and I am
    so glad that I did! I even wanted to hang a sign on the backdrop and Craig made it happen. I can’t say enough good things about them!

Uptown Selfies Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Lindsay! Thanks so much for the great review and your kind words. It was an honor to work with you on your big day and to provide some additional entertainment and memories. A fun wedding! Thanks again!
    Lea D. Married on 05/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! You will not be disappointed

We used Uptown Selfies for our photo booth for the wedding and could not have been happier. Craig was amazing! Very responsive, well organized, and awesome to work with. He went above and beyond on our wedding day and I am so thankful we used this company— I would highly recommend Uptown Selfies! I am very particular and they did not disappoint in any way, I was very impressed with the easy of entire process and the smoothness of set up/day of etc. I researched and reached out to multiple companies and this was by far the best value and the quality of it was amazing.

Uptown Selfies Photo & Video's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind feedback Lea! It was a pleasure working with you as well! Thanks again and we wish you guys the very best future.
    Stephanie Married on 04/24/2021

Wonderful Videographer

Eddie did an amazing job! I am so grateful he was there for the big day. He was there to capture all of our special moments and was so friendly and great throughout. It was a pleasure! Highly, highly recommend!

Uptown Selfies Photo & Video's reply:

Thanks so much for the review and your kind words. It's been a pleasure working with you as well. Thank you, thank you! We truly appreciate it.
  • Valeria
    Valeria C. Married on 04/17/2021

Very good videography

They were very helpful in my Big Day. I choose their pack that doesn't include edition and it is cheaper. They sent me the records on time. I loved the records !!! Thanks Uptown Selfies Photo and Video!!!

Uptown Selfies Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Valeria! Thanks so much for your kind words. We really appreciate it. This was our basic video package with the raw, unedited footage. Documentation of the day for them to look back on over time. Thanks again and we wish you and Mario the very best future! Filmed at St. Augustine Catholic Church & Catholic Center and Sweetwater Branch Inn in Gainesville.
  • Sarah & Edwin
    Colby C. Married on 04/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved Uptown Selfies! Highly Recommend!

We got married on 4/10/21. I was originally back and forth on whether or not to hire a videographer, was not sure I would ever watch the video. I am so glad I went with my gut and hired Uptown Selfies for our wedding videography. They were fantastic! Craig is very quick to respond to emails and always made me feel that my wedding was a priority. Eddie & JJ were at our event, they were super friendly, respectful, and easy to work with. They were always around but did not make you feel like they were right on top of you. They did a fantastic job not only on our wedding day but also with our video. They got us the final video & all the additional film back within about two weeks which really made me happy. My husband and I love the video and have watched in multiple times in the last month. All of our family and friends also love it! I am so glad we went with them, will definitely keep them in mind for future events. Thank you Uptown Selfies!!

Uptown Selfies Photo & Video's reply:

Thanks so much for the great feedback and review. It was great working with you as well. You responded promptly to our requests as well. The Ever After Farms was great too. A really nice venue. Thanks again and we wish you and Edwin the very best future!
    Kristen J. Married on 03/26/2021

Amazing, Fun, and Friendly Team

Craig and his team at Uptown Selfies were such a pleasure to work with! They were organized from beginning to end and extremely patient with us during the planning process. Bill went above and beyond with his music selections and kept everyone dancing all night. Jake captured beautiful moments, both candid and posed, throughout the night. We are so happy with the work Uptown Selfies put in and would highly recommend them to everyone. Thanks again for helping to create such great memories

Uptown Selfies Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Kristen! Thanks so much for the review and your great feedback. We really appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you and Michael on your big day. Truly an honor. Thanks again and we wish you guys the best future! Hopefully, we'll see you again on your 10-year anniversary!
  • Brittany
    Brittany T. Married on 03/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely amazing and so interactive with our guests! So glad we went with uptown selfie for our wedding!

Absolutely amazing and so interactive with our guests! So glad we went with uptown selfie for our Wedding!!

Uptown Selfies Photo & Video's reply:

Thanks so much! A fun wedding too! Thanks Brittany! Congratulations again on your wedding day and we wish you the very best!
  • Katie
    Katie B. Married on 03/19/2021

Awesome Photobooth!

Our Photobooth for our wedding was so amazing! Guests had so much fun and all the photos were such high quality! There were so many different props, they printed so many copies of each photo, and guest were even able to text the photos to themselves. We also got all the photos digitally which was so fun to look back on! I would recommend this company to anyone!

Uptown Selfies Photo & Video's reply:

Thanks so much for your great review. We truly appreciate it and enjoyed working with you. We wish you and Sam the very best future! Maybe we'll see you again on your 10-year anniversary!
  • Tamara
    Tamara G. Married on 03/13/2021

Wonderful Service and Highlights Video

We hired Uptown Selfies for our wedding and got Eddie as our videographer and we LOVED him. He was wonderful, and personable and everyone in our wedding party commented on how great he was. We got our highlights video back within two weeks and during that time we got emails updating us on the process, which we really appreciated. The video is beautiful, you can hear our vows which is great because the DJ's mic didn't get them so those attending through zoom couldn't hear them. We're excited to get all the raw footage as well. Highly recommend them!

Uptown Selfies Photo & Video's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this great feedback! We really appreciate it and loved working on your video. It's one of our favorite services for sure. Thank you! Thank you!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message