18 Reviews for Uptown Selfies

Photobooth (4)
Backdrop(s) (4)
Prints (4)
Props (4)
Social Media Integration (4)
Clean Up (3)
Delivery (3)
Setup (3)
CD/DVD of Images (1)
Flip Book (1)
18 Uptown Selfies Reviews

It was a pleasure to have you guys in our wedding. Our guests loved the idea. Thank you so much! I will be sure to referred you! Thanks again
Mr. and Mrs. McAllister

Profile Picture Karina, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You must have this service, it made all the difference in my event, the guests loved it!!!!

Profile Picture jude, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I decided to book a photo booth last minute (less than 2 weeks out from the wedding date), I thought it would be a fun thing for my guests to do during the cocktail hour and reception at The Acre. Booking with Craig was very easy, he responded very quickly to any questions and even reached out the venue himself to make sure that the booth would not attract bugs (I guess this can sometimes be a problem at outdoor venues but he had a solution, but I appreciated that he was honest with me and warned me ahead of time that this could be a problem) - The guests had so much fun with the photo booth, I enjoyed it and was really impressed by how well the attendant did his job and how many props there were. If you are thinking about booking with Uptown Selfies Photo Booth rental I highly recommend them, even booking them two weeks out they were so prepared and on top of things, once I booked them they handled the rest.

Profile Picture Kellen, 11/26/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Uptown Selfies exceeded my expectations! Everything was great from the custom photo strip lay out to all of the amazing props. I don't think there was a moment that a guest was not in the photo booth, it was the hit of the wedding!
Craig was on top of everything. He made sure people were putting their photos in the guest book and managed to control the organized of chaos of the props. Best part, we had the photo book at the end of our wedding and a link to all of the photos the next morning. It was so much fun recapping the night by looking through all of the pictures!
If you're having a special event, I highly recommend working with Uptown Selfies! Our wedding guests are still raving about the photo booth!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was by far the best decision I made for my wedding. Uptown Selfie was high quality, fun, and professional! Everyone loved all the props and the equipment was so high tech! Loved the tech too, he was so funny!

Profile Picture Jaycee, 11/5/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I only have good things to say about uptown selfies, we loved them, our guest did as well. All the pictures came out great!
The owners really take care of everything and the only things left to do is to have and to take lots of selfies :)
The props are impressive and the quality of the pictures is outstanding.

Profile Picture User7407844, Recently Married, 1 Review
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth

Absolutely amazing!!!!! Couldn’t have asked for a better company to work our wedding !!! We had over 150 guests and this was the hit of our wedding ! Great customer service , timely, and VERY PROFESSIONAL plus the set up was Great! More props than you can imagine and such an awesome camera system
It looked like a HUgE iPhone - it was absolutely amazing
-MR.&Mrs.SWIDO

Profile Picture Laura, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

So much fun! Super affordable! Best prices in town!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent company to work with. Arrived on time was helpful to all the guests young and old. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a photo booth at their event.

Profile Picture Patricia , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

72 hour before my wedding my original photobooth cancelled! These guys came in and took the stress off my shoulders! They were worth every penny! These guys surpassed my expectations! I would use them anytime I need a photobooth in the future!

Profile Picture Niki, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

My wedding would not have been the same without Craig from uptown selfies!!! My guest absolutely had the best time!! From my initial email to the follow up Uptown Selfies was professional, had best props, best technology, and plenty of options to fit my budget.

Profile Picture Cristina, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If I could give 10 out of 5 stars I would! I had a small wedding so I thought adding the photo booth would give it a little extra something, and I'm beyond pleased with the service. The attendant arrived early and even took pictures early. He was very responsive, gave clear instructions and was entertaining. The cherry on top was the online photo album, in addition to all the prints my guests took home. You made my day so beyond special, I can't thank you enough!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Booking process was easy. My guests loved the photobooth at my wedding . Everyone had a great time, pictures came out great!

Profile Picture Vanessa , 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

This was bar far the best photo booth company I have used. We used for my daughters wedding and everyone just love the pictures and the props. It was a big hit. Would highly recommend this company. They were awesome.

Profile Picture Colleen, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

This company was incredible. Unfortunately due to high wind speeds at my outdoor wedding, they were unable to use the backdrop that I had paid for.. so without even skipping a beat, they stayed for extra time for free. I thought that that was so sweet & my guests loved it!

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Totally recommend! Super friendly staff and such a fun product! It is customizable to fit your theme and make it unique and all your guests can share it directly to their social media. Perfect to create a buzz all over! lol Loved it!!

Profile Picture User7410387, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
4.7

Cool, creative way to make great memories on your big day.

Profile Picture User7789803, Recently Married, 10 Reviews