Uptown Selfies Reviews

29 | Orlando, FL

29 Reviews for Uptown Selfies

29 Uptown Selfies Reviews

Kneesha · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely loved Uptown Selfies! My guests were impressed and had a blast with the photo booth and fun props. The scrap book was a great buy and my guest enjoyed their gift of a photo in a frame. Craig was AWESOME !!! Professional, friendly and accommodating all the way through. I was astonished and most pleased with my decision to choose Upton Selfies! Highly recommended. And the quality of the pictures were crisp, I was surprised with the number of people that could fit into the frame and I loved the theme they designed for the picture border , meshed well with the wedding theme. THANK YOU Uptown Selfies!!

Uptown Selfies 1
    Uptown Selfies 2
    Uptown Selfies 3
    Uptown Selfies 4

Melinda · Married on 09/01/2018

We used them for our wedding. Extremely professional. The pictures turned out amazing, and everyone had so much fun. They would text and email our guests photos on the spot with their printed photos! We did unlimited photos. I highly recommend them!

Mercedes · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing props! Craig was on time and patient with my guest. My daughter was Happy and pleased with her photos. We highly recommend Uptown Selfies. Look no further. You will be pleased with their services.

Andrea · Married on 05/12/2018

Uptown Selfies was the hit of our wedding! The photo booth was never empty. Our friends and family took so many photos (even Grandma and Grandpa got in on the action)! The photos could be printed and also text to your phone. The props were fun, the photo attendant was nice and professional, and the price was very affordable. Uptown Selfies shares all the photos with the bride and groom after the wedding, so you get to see everything you missed. I'd highly recommend Uptown Selfies.

Marisol · Married on 04/28/2018

You guys are awesome. Everyone enjoyed the booth

Pollyanna · Married on 03/25/2018

Uptown Selfies were so awesome. Very fun and help. Everyone love them.

• Z

Zaida · Married on 03/17/2018

The Uptown Selfie Station was the star of my wedding. Thank you Craig for making my wedding so much fun!

• F

Fabiana · Married on 03/04/2018

We hired Uptown Selfies with an already tight budget. Craig did not only work with our schedule, but he made my wedding shine. EVERYONE loved the photobooth and Craig’s service. I will use him agsin for every future event. So thankful I chose Uptown Selfie for my big day.

Uptown Selfies 5

Alisha · Married on 03/03/2018

Excellent Photobooth!! Plenty of room for large groups to take pictures and the GIF feature for the images was such a fun and unforgettable addition. Value was incomparable, best prices I could find too! Could not be happier!!

Karina · Married on 02/17/2018

It was a pleasure to have you guys in our wedding. Our guests loved the idea. Thank you so much! I will be sure to referred you! Thanks again
    Mr. and Mrs. McAllister

jude · Married on 01/13/2018

You must have this service, it made all the difference in my event, the guests loved it!!!!

Kellen · Married on 11/26/2017

I decided to book a photo booth last minute (less than 2 weeks out from the wedding date), I thought it would be a fun thing for my guests to do during the cocktail hour and reception at The Acre. Booking with Craig was very easy, he responded very quickly to any questions and even reached out the venue himself to make sure that the booth would not attract bugs (I guess this can sometimes be a problem at outdoor venues but he had a solution, but I appreciated that he was honest with me and warned me ahead of time that this could be a problem) - The guests had so much fun with the photo booth, I enjoyed it and was really impressed by how well the attendant did his job and how many props there were. If you are thinking about booking with Uptown Selfies Photo Booth rental I highly recommend them, even booking them two weeks out they were so prepared and on top of things, once I booked them they handled the rest.

Samantha · Married on 11/18/2017

Uptown Selfies exceeded my expectations! Everything was great from the custom photo strip lay out to all of the amazing props. I don't think there was a moment that a guest was not in the photo booth, it was the hit of the wedding!
    Craig was on top of everything. He made sure people were putting their photos in the guest book and managed to control the organized of chaos of the props. Best part, we had the photo book at the end of our wedding and a link to all of the photos the next morning. It was so much fun recapping the night by looking through all of the pictures!
    If you're having a special event, I highly recommend working with Uptown Selfies! Our wedding guests are still raving about the photo booth!

Jaycee · Married on 11/05/2017

This was by far the best decision I made for my wedding. Uptown Selfie was high quality, fun, and professional! Everyone loved all the props and the equipment was so high tech! Loved the tech too, he was so funny!

Vicki · Married on 10/14/2017

Everything was perfect, thank you so much!!!

Gibelly · Married on 10/07/2017

I only have good things to say about uptown selfies, we loved them, our guest did as well. All the pictures came out great!
    The owners really take care of everything and the only things left to do is to have and to take lots of selfies :)
    The props are impressive and the quality of the pictures is outstanding.

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely amazing!!!!! Couldn’t have asked for a better company to work our wedding !!! We had over 150 guests and this was the hit of our wedding ! Great customer service , timely, and VERY PROFESSIONAL plus the set up was Great! More props than you can imagine and such an awesome camera system
    It looked like a HUgE iPhone - it was absolutely amazing
    -MR.&Mrs.SWIDO

Deepika · Married on 10/07/2017

Fantastic photo booth! We used Uptown selfies for our wedding reception and it was a huge hit. They have a wide variety of props that included hats, signs, glasses, and necklaces. Also, several backgrounds to choose from, we choose sequins and it looked amazing in pictures. There was an attendant during the entirety of the event to make sure things went smoothly and help out. I called several Photo Booth providers and uptown selfies had the best price available. They were great to work with and always there to answer questions. I told them my wedding theme and they designed a beautiful template! We had unlimited prints and photo quality was top notch. I would recommended Uptown Selfies to anyone looking for a great and reliable company with excellent quality product.

Tiffany · Married on 09/07/2017

So much fun! Super affordable! Best prices in town!!!

Patricia · Married on 06/24/2017

Excellent company to work with. Arrived on time was helpful to all the guests young and old. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a photo booth at their event.

Niki · Married on 06/18/2017

72 hour before my wedding my original photobooth cancelled! These guys came in and took the stress off my shoulders! They were worth every penny! These guys surpassed my expectations! I would use them anytime I need a photobooth in the future!

Cristina · Married on 06/16/2017

My wedding would not have been the same without Craig from uptown selfies!!! My guest absolutely had the best time!! From my initial email to the follow up Uptown Selfies was professional, had best props, best technology, and plenty of options to fit my budget.

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2017

If I could give 10 out of 5 stars I would! I had a small wedding so I thought adding the photo booth would give it a little extra something, and I'm beyond pleased with the service. The attendant arrived early and even took pictures early. He was very responsive, gave clear instructions and was entertaining. The cherry on top was the online photo album, in addition to all the prints my guests took home. You made my day so beyond special, I can't thank you enough!!

Vanessa · Married on 04/22/2017

Booking process was easy. My guests loved the photobooth at my wedding . Everyone had a great time, pictures came out great!