Uptown Salon & Spa Reviews

1 | Westerly, RI

1 Reviews for Uptown Salon & Spa

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

I used the GLAM ON THE GO service for my all my girls in my bridal party. This was a game changer. The girls came right on time and were very professional. They already new what we needed thanks to Darlene (my in-house contact over at UPTOWN SALON). Thank you DARLENE! For all your help and emotional support, especially the week before the wedding! It made the world of a difference to have a point person to keep in contact with throughout the wedding planning process. I (the bride) did a package including a trial run in the salon about a month before the wedding. I loved this because it helped me narrow down my "look" ahead of time and figure out any issues I might have day of. My advise: Keep your hair style in all day after your trial so you can see if anything feel too tight, too loose, etc.

Day of went so incredibly smoothly. The girls came, the hair went up, and before I knew it we were all ready and out the door! A big shout out to our two hairstylists NATALIE & LAUREN! Thank you both for making our day not just easier, but that much more beautiful!

Sent on 09/12/2018