Uptown Grocery Co. Reviews

44 | Edmond, OK

44 Reviews for Uptown Grocery Co.

Uptown Grocery Co. 1
Uptown Grocery Co. 2
Uptown Grocery Co. 3
Uptown Grocery Co. 4
Uptown Grocery Co. 5
Uptown Grocery Co. 6

McKenzie · Married on 09/09/2017

Uptown Grocery in the Village did both my cake & flowers. Both of them turned out exactly as I had imagine.
    We did a cake/cupcake combo and everything was delicious. Everyone raved about how great they were. They also re-make the top layer of your wedding cake on your one year anniversary so you don't have to freeze it.
    The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Brenda really understood the look I was going for & 100% delivered. My wedding was shortly after Hurricane Harvey and during Hurricane Irma so not all the original flowers we decided on were available. Brenda was able to find beautiful substitutes to ensure my vision remained intact.
    Also the pricing for both services cannot be beat. Overall I'm so happy with how everything turned out and will recommend Uptown to everyone!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Uptown Grocery Co. 7
    Uptown Grocery Co. 8
    Uptown Grocery Co. 9
    Uptown Grocery Co. 10
    Uptown Grocery Co. 11
    Uptown Grocery Co. 12

Missy · Married on 09/02/2017

They deserve 10 stars for quality- value - creativity - and professionalism!
    They provided flowers for my daughter's wedding and I could not believe the price and the flowers provided. The women who set up at the venue were punctual and professional.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Megan · Married on 10/01/2016

Cake Bakery: Best wedding cake I've ever tasted.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Summer · Married on 09/24/2016

I can't say enough good things about Uptown. If you order at least $50 from catering, bakery, and floral departments they will give you free set up and delivery, which can be pretty expensive! The food was great and the flowers on my cake and for my ΔZ sisters were perfect. The people in each department were so easy and fun to work with and I knew the day of my wedding I wouldn't have anything to worry about where they were concerned.

Sent on 10/13/2016
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 08/20/2016

We used Uptown Grocery on N. May Ave/The Village for our wedding cake and wedding flowers. Tammy did an amazing job with our cake and cupcakes! The cupcakes were an add on, for a VERY reasonable price. The cake looked and tasted amazing! I ordered cake flowers through Brenda, and Tammy placed them perfectly on the cake! Brenda did a fabulous job with our wedding bouquets and boutonnieres. I was so impressed with how fantastic both the flowers and the cake turned out. The prices were great, and they were both very easy to work with and perfectly recreated my vision. I would Highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Katie · Married on 07/10/2016

We used Uptown for our wedding flowers and they were absolutely PERFECT! Beth was so sweet and easy to work with and made my vision become a reality! Every guest at our wedding just raved how beautiful the flowers were and the owner of the venue said that they were the most beautiful flowers they have had! The flowers were supposed to arrive at 4 pm, and they arrived 2 hours earlier than expected, which alleviated a lot of stress in decorating the venue before the wedding!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/23/2016

Used them for florist and cake. Both were perfect ESPECIALLY the cake! Everyone commented on that. Most noticed part of wedding and great tasting

Sent on 08/03/2016

Tammy was kind and very friendly and patient during the planning process. Cake tasting fees go to the total cost of your cake and it was the best cake we had had after trying multiple vendors. She was very organized, checked in several times the week of the wedding and the cake not only tasted amazing, but looked stunning as well. I would highly recommend Tammy with uptown grocery co and we are looking forward to our fresh anniversary cake tier on our wedding anniversary!

Sent on 05/02/2016
  • Breezy

Kara · Married on 03/19/2016

We got our wedding cake and groom's cake through Tammy at Uptown, and she was an absolute peach! We loved our cake, and thought it came out beautiful, and exactly how we wanted it. She, as well as the whole event team at Uptown, were the easiest vendor to deal with during our wedding. They were always very responsive, and always made me feel like my business was appreciated. They even provide an anniversary cake to you for your 1 year! Loved the service, and I will recommend their event services department to friends and family.

Sent on 04/07/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Uptown Grocery Catering. I found them through Wedding Wire and was kind of surprised that the grocery store just down the street from us catered events. We contacted Rebecca and she was so helpful! We set up an appointment and she helped guide us through the buffet choices offering very helpful advice on food choices. They had so many choices of entrees and sides that we were able to provide a large variety of choices to our guests! Price wise, they came in way under any other quote that we'd received but that didn't compromise quality or taste in any way. We got SO many compliments on the food! The staff boxed up all of the leftover food and we were able to enjoy it the next day with all our family in town, it was still just as delicious! I would recommend Uptown Catering to anyone for their event catering needs. I will be sure to use them again for any catering event I may have in the future.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Katie · Married on 10/16/2015

We had Tammy make my cake and his. Mine was of course beautiful and tasted amazing. Better than many stores that just make cakes. It still amazes me that the cakes came from a grocery store. Regardless, his cake was my favorite! He loves fishing so I wanted him to have a cake to reflect that. She came up with the idea of making a little pond with grass tufts and graham cracker sand. I bought some little fishing poles and things from hobby lobby and she placed everything. I was blown away! She is awesome!

Sent on 10/18/2015

We contracted with all three services from Uptown for my daughter's wedding. Beth from floral, Rebecca from catering and Tammy from the bakery all were excellent communicators and helped us to keep costs within our budget. The cake and flowers were beautiful and we especially appreciated the catering service delivery, set-up, servers, and clean-up! Thanks to the entire Uptown team for their professionalism and expertise in helping to create a beautiful event!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/29/2015

Beth and her team at Floral Fusion are absolutely wonderful. Beth would sit down with me and discuss all the details. I would send her pictures off Pinterest in an email and she prints them and saves them to your file. She is very straight forward with the pricing, and the flower are very reasonable. She is the sweetest lady, and you will not be sorry about using them for your floral service!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

diane · Married on 08/15/2015

Beth and her floral team did a fabulous job on the floral arrangements and the bouquets. I would highly recommend Uptown floral for your next event.

Tammy and Shonda did and excellent job on the wedding and grooms cake. Very tasteful and beautifully decorated. I would highly recommend them for your next event

Sent on 08/18/2015

I LOVED WORKING WITH UPTOWN! They have a fun and unformative tasting, affordable, and a BEAUTIFUL cake. I was completely delicious. They also remake your cake for you at your first anniversary. THey were recepetive and she gave me exactly what I wanted. LOVED this place :)

Sent on 12/02/2015

Lindsay · Married on 07/11/2015

Beth from Floral and Tammy from Bakery was absolutely outstanding! They did such an amazing job on my cake and alllll my flowers! Everything was beautiful, and they were SO wonderful and easy to work with!!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Allison · Married on 12/20/2014

Beth at Floral Fusion was so great! She did a wonderful job putting together arrangements that matched my theme and color scheme and even gave me a free toss bouquet as a gift. Our flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 01/10/2015

The food was wonderful and their prices were the most reasonable around! I went with sandwiches, fruit, veggies, and cheeses.

Sent on 12/25/2014

Jillian · Married on 07/19/2014

Uptown Grocery is amazing, and they have an amazing event team!

Not only was my catering done through them, my cake and all of my flowers were also through Uptown. I guess I will go through each section and how much I loved the service from Uptown! The main event coordinator that I talked to and met with, her name was Ashley!

Flowers: I met with Beth and showed her pictures of what I wanted and she knew exactly what flowers were in each bouquet and which ones would be in season during my wedding. I was very impressed by there service and knowledge. Even when I sent her pictures of any changes or ideas, they knew exactly what they were doing. Everyone loved each floral arrangement they saw in the wedding!

Cake: I sent Ashley a few emails with pictures of cakes that I liked the style of. She quickly would talk to the baking department and find out if it was something they could do. In the end, I got exactly what I wanted and it look so beautiful! The best part is that it was tasty! We were able to have a cake tasting with their flavors and icings, everyone at my wedding loved the cherry chip cake with a cherry and cream cheese filling. One great thing about Uptown is that you dont have to save your top layer of cake for your 1 year anniversary. They will actually remake your top layer of cake for your anniversary the next year!

Catering: The first step was to see their very broad menu of anything from italian, american and mexican style food. Then after we looked at it, we picked a few items to try for the tasting. The food was delicious in the tasting and at the wedding! I could not have been more pleased with the yumminess of the food. I do have to say, the only thing I was a little disappointed with is that they didnt decorate the food table liked they had talked about. But another thing my parents loved is that Uptown gathered and packaged all the left over food for them to take home and eat with our families that were in town.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Emily · Married on 07/19/2014

I was so thankful Uptown Grocery was able to make my cake. We received a lot of compliments. The team at Uptown Grocery was very through with all the details and followed up with us a lot prior to our wedding. I had an idea of what I wanted so I e-mailed a picture to my coordinator and they re-created it beautifully. I didn't get to eat much of the cake on my wedding night, so I'm really looking forward to Uptown Grocery re-creating it on our first anniversary.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Dawna · Married on 05/30/2014

Uptown Grocery catered the wedding cake & finger foods for my daughter's wedding at a vineyard. The food was not only fantastically presented, but was delicious as well! The cake was Italian Cream, Fresh Strawberry & Vanilla layers. All were out of this world. The fondant and details were perfect!
    Our flowers were done through Beth in the floral department. We could not be happier! Stunning choice of flowers, excellent service and dependability! This establishment knows their stuff! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Cheryl · Married on 04/27/2014

We used Uptown Grocery for my daughter's wedding at Tres Suenos. I would defn. use them all over again too. Food was Great. Wedding planner , Ashley Moss, was very helpful and organized. Exactly what we ordered!!! The cake was beautiful too & very reasonable.

Sent on 05/30/2014

We had a wonderful experience using Uptown Grocery. WE had a small wedding cake made and we also had 3 flavors of cupcakes along with chocolate dipped strawberries. We got a lot of great feedback about how everything tasted great. Delivery was prompt and service was great. They provided a chance to do a tasting of flavors and frostings....... The prices couldn't be beat! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Great food, great service! They did a wonderful and professional job at my wedding!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2016

We used Uptown Grocery for both our wedding flowers and our wedding cake. We loved working with Beth in floral, she has wonderful taste and helped me visualize what we wanted for bouquets and centerpieces. She was also so accommodating of our budget and helped me stay in our price range and get the floral pieces that we wanted. I would absolutely recommend Beth and her team at Uptown Grocery!

Sent on 08/15/2016