Upstate Wedding Officiant Reviews

15 Reviews for Upstate Wedding Officiant

15 Upstate Wedding Officiant Reviews

Jessica Dye · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Officiant

Ken was absolutely amazing. He pays attention to every detail and request. He even coordinated his suit for our wedding scheme! You would have never known that we had meet for the first time at our rehearsal. My guest felt like he had known my husband and I for years. He is worth the money and then some! I highly encourage anyone needing an officiant to use Ken Bowers!

Upstate Wedding Officiant 2

Laurel · Married on 07/07/2018

Ken officiated our wedding in July, and our ceremony was perfect. He is so sweet and supportive, and he truly cares about your wedding vision. We are really glad he was a part of our big day.

Lindsay · Married on 04/14/2018

Ken was an absolute pleasure to work with!! He made sure we had our ceremony exactly how we wanted it, and he was always there to help if we had any questions! He helped calm our nerves on our wedding day!!! We would recommend him to anyone!!!

Angelina · Married on 10/25/2017

Robin was so sweet and made our elopement so special. We would definitely recommend her!

• W

Whitney · Married on 10/21/2017

Ken was amazing to work with. He made sure our wedding day was exactly what we dreamed of, and he felt like apart of the family. We could never thank him enough!!!

-Whitney & Jeff.

Upstate Wedding Officiant 3

Jen · Married on 10/04/2017

We could not have asked for a more perfect officiant or service. Very personal and professional and we got the absolute dream of a wedding ceremony. I highly recommend the Upstate Wedding officiant to everyone!!!

James · Married on 09/23/2017

I wish I could give more than 5 stars for value. Ken and Robin are awesome to work with! The ceremony was great, beautifully worded and excellently prepared well in advance!
    So easy to communicate with these people. They are the type of kind, sweet people you want to have at your wedding!

Upstate Wedding Officiant 4
    Upstate Wedding Officiant 5

megan · Married on 09/08/2017

Before the wedding day Ken and Robin were very responsive to any emails that I sent over. I didn't feel overwhelmed with the process, it was smooth sailing. When we got the location where we were getting married at, Ken and Robin really welcomed us together. The ceremony was simple and sweet but Ken made it feel like a very big moment. I just want to take the time out to thank them both because they are both wonderful people. If I know anyone getting married I will be telling them about you!!!

Kimberly · Married on 09/02/2017

Very very pleased enjoyed sharing our special day I feel like I have been knowing Ken forever

N · Married on 07/30/2017

Ken Bowers was everything we hoped for as a marriage officiant. He was kind, prompt, pleasant and did all he could to make our day special. We highly recommend him.

• O

Orlando · Married on 07/06/2017

This couple is amazing. My wife and I are more than satisfied with their services. Yes, we had other choices but from talking to Ken on the phone, I just knew they were the ones for our ceremony. I could just feel he was really happy for us. They REALLY care about bringing couples together and enjoying that moment with you and making sure that moment shines. Amazing! His wife really tops it off with her true passion and joy that she has bringing couples together. And she takes the just beautiful pictures. We're REALLY glad we chose them. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone. Thanks again guys and God bless you!

• U

SC · Married on 05/20/2017

I wish there were more stars so we could rate him higher! He and his assistant went out of their way to get comfortable with us, listened to our ideas and helped make our day special and unique to us and our family! Everyone is still talking about how sweet and meaningful our ceremony was and it was just as we had envisioned it! He included our kids in the ceremony and our vows as we were uniting together as a blended family and it was perfect in every way! Also, the portfolio he gives to you after ceremony is amazing with script of your ceremony to have forever as well as info and assistance with everything you can think of that a new bride has to change such as driver's license, social security card, bank accounts, etc. He has really thought of everything! So glad we found Ken and made him and his assistant a part of our special day! If you are looking for someone to marry you and make your day special and unique to you, Ken is your guy!

Jenna · Married on 04/15/2017

From the initial meeting to the ceremony, Ken did a fantasic job. He and his assistant, Robin, were instrumental in helping us pull-off our surprise wedding. We would highly recommend him!

Amy · Married on 06/11/2016

Ken was wonderful! He really made our day special and helped it go smoothly.