14 Reviews for Upstate Wedding Officiant

No Denomination (2)
Non-religious (1)
Baptist (1)
14 Upstate Wedding Officiant Reviews

Ken officiated our wedding in July, and our ceremony was perfect. He is so sweet and supportive, and he truly cares about your wedding vision. We are really glad he was a part of our big day.

Profile Picture Laurel, 7/7/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ken was an absolute pleasure to work with!! He made sure we had our ceremony exactly how we wanted it, and he was always there to help if we had any questions! He helped calm our nerves on our wedding day!!! We would recommend him to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Non-religious, Single Religion, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Robin was so sweet and made our elopement so special. We would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Angelina, 10/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken was amazing to work with. He made sure our wedding day was exactly what we dreamed of, and he felt like apart of the family. We could never thank him enough!!!

-Whitney & Jeff.

Profile Picture Whitney, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We could not have asked for a more perfect officiant or service. Very personal and professional and we got the absolute dream of a wedding ceremony. I highly recommend the Upstate Wedding officiant to everyone!!!

Profile Picture Jen, 10/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I wish I could give more than 5 stars for value. Ken and Robin are awesome to work with! The ceremony was great, beautifully worded and excellently prepared well in advance!
So easy to communicate with these people. They are the type of kind, sweet people you want to have at your wedding!

Profile Picture James, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Before the wedding day Ken and Robin were very responsive to any emails that I sent over. I didn't feel overwhelmed with the process, it was smooth sailing. When we got the location where we were getting married at, Ken and Robin really welcomed us together. The ceremony was simple and sweet but Ken made it feel like a very big moment. I just want to take the time out to thank them both because they are both wonderful people. If I know anyone getting married I will be telling them about you!!!

Profile Picture megan, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very very pleased enjoyed sharing our special day I feel like I have been knowing Ken forever

Profile Picture Kimberly , 9/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Baptist

Ken Bowers was everything we hoped for as a marriage officiant. He was kind, prompt, pleasant and did all he could to make our day special. We highly recommend him.

Profile Picture N, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

This couple is amazing. My wife and I are more than satisfied with their services. Yes, we had other choices but from talking to Ken on the phone, I just knew they were the ones for our ceremony. I could just feel he was really happy for us. They REALLY care about bringing couples together and enjoying that moment with you and making sure that moment shines. Amazing! His wife really tops it off with her true passion and joy that she has bringing couples together. And she takes the just beautiful pictures. We're REALLY glad we chose them. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone. Thanks again guys and God bless you!

Profile Picture Orlando, 7/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I wish there were more stars so we could rate him higher! He and his assistant went out of their way to get comfortable with us, listened to our ideas and helped make our day special and unique to us and our family! Everyone is still talking about how sweet and meaningful our ceremony was and it was just as we had envisioned it! He included our kids in the ceremony and our vows as we were uniting together as a blended family and it was perfect in every way! Also, the portfolio he gives to you after ceremony is amazing with script of your ceremony to have forever as well as info and assistance with everything you can think of that a new bride has to change such as driver's license, social security card, bank accounts, etc. He has really thought of everything! So glad we found Ken and made him and his assistant a part of our special day! If you are looking for someone to marry you and make your day special and unique to you, Ken is your guy!

Profile Picture SC, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

From the initial meeting to the ceremony, Ken did a fantasic job. He and his assistant, Robin, were instrumental in helping us pull-off our surprise wedding. We would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken was wonderful! He really made our day special and helped it go smoothly.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/11/16, 1 Review