Upstate Wedding Officiant Reviews

Upstate Wedding Officiant 7
  • Enna

Enna Salihbasic · Getting married on 04/24/2019

Amazing experience

We eloped and found Ken as a recommendation from another bride. He was great!! He gave us the ceremony we could have ever wanted. He made us feel relaxed, we laughed, and overall it was a great experience. If you’re looking for someone to officiant your wedding or elopement, consider Ken!!! I have nothing but great things to say about him.

Upstate Wedding Officiant 9

Katie · Married on 12/18/2018

Ken Bowers Offers A Superb Officiant Service & Experience!!

Ken-

We cannot thank you enough for the amazing service that you provided for us!!

We greatly appreciate how professional you were throughout the entire process, while at the same time being very warm and personable as well. You have a wonderful calmness and confidence about you that we found very reassuring, especially on the “Big Day” when our nerves and emotions were an absolute rollercoaster!

Also, your attention to detail, and your promptness with the administrative aspects (the requesting and filing of the paperwork, etc.) has been tremendous.

Thanks again for everything!!

Anthony · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Experience

Ken was very patient, professional, and did a great job organizing and performing our ceremony.

Sarah Jones · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing officiant!!!

Best officiant we could have asked for!

Upstate Wedding Officiant 10
    Upstate Wedding Officiant 11
    Upstate Wedding Officiant 12

Kiersten · Married on 10/27/2018

Made our day so special!!

Ken brought a sense of ease for my husband and I as we were navigating the wedding planning process. He took time to get to know us and thoughtfully prepared our wedding script. He was wonderful about checking in to help us along the way to ensure we had everything we needed. After the ceremony, he provided a folder filled with a copy of our wedding script (which was so so meaningful) and complete directions to assist with my name change. We were fortunate to have Ken officiate our wedding and appreciate all he did to make our ceremony so beautiful!

Upstate Wedding Officiant 13
    Upstate Wedding Officiant 14

Jessica Dye · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Officiant

Ken was absolutely amazing. He pays attention to every detail and request. He even coordinated his suit for our wedding scheme! You would have never known that we had meet for the first time at our rehearsal. My guest felt like he had known my husband and I for years. He is worth the money and then some! I highly encourage anyone needing an officiant to use Ken Bowers!

Upstate Wedding Officiant 15

Keely Ingraham · Married on 08/04/2018

Highly recommend!

Ken was very personable and really took the time to get to know us before our ceremony. Very professional and great response time. We highly recommend him!

Upstate Wedding Officiant 16
    Upstate Wedding Officiant 17

Laurel · Married on 07/07/2018

Ken officiated our wedding in July, and our ceremony was perfect. He is so sweet and supportive, and he truly cares about your wedding vision. We are really glad he was a part of our big day.

• Brandy

Brandy Mulak · Married on 06/26/2018

Perfect wedding day, wonderful officiant

My husband and I opted for a private lakeside ceremony with just the two of us. We emailed Ken and from the very first contact we knew he was our guy.....Ken was very quick to communicate and answer any questions we had as well as giving us some great heads up tips about getting married out of state. He provided everything I needed for my name change as well. Couldn’t have asked for more. He was very professional and timely. He perfectly understood what we wanted, he gave us the wedding ceremony we desired and gave us great ideas as well to make it special. We are VERY pleased with our experience and Ken helped to give us wonderful wedding day memories!

• Sucheta

Sucheta Williams · Married on 06/21/2018

Mr and Mrs Williams

Ken was very professional and personal. He made or special day complete.

Upstate Wedding Officiant 18
    Upstate Wedding Officiant 24
    Upstate Wedding Officiant 25

Jill Hardy · Married on 05/26/2018

My Review of Ken Bowers

Very happy we chose him out of the the people we were looking at to do our wedding. Very polite and professional.

Eyerusalem Demissie · Married on 05/20/2018

Very responsive and excellent service

I am happy with the quality and responsiveness of the wedding officiant.

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

Bride and groom

Ken was just amazing!! He has a great personality! Happy and always ready to please!! Emailed back or called back the same day which for a bride I feel helped with my anxiety and stress.

Lindsay · Married on 04/14/2018

Ken was an absolute pleasure to work with!! He made sure we had our ceremony exactly how we wanted it, and he was always there to help if we had any questions! He helped calm our nerves on our wedding day!!! We would recommend him to anyone!!!

• Z

Zach Cano · Married on 04/14/2018

Great Experience!

Ken and his wife we’re both extremely helpful throughout the process. They promptly setup calls, asked questions, and provided feedback to us. As the date got closer, they helped us ensure we had everything done. On the wedding day, we were running behind - Ken was very gracious at helping us work through it. I would certainly recommended his services to anyone.

Angelina · Married on 10/25/2017

Robin was so sweet and made our elopement so special. We would definitely recommend her!

• W

Whitney · Married on 10/21/2017

Ken was amazing to work with. He made sure our wedding day was exactly what we dreamed of, and he felt like apart of the family. We could never thank him enough!!!

-Whitney & Jeff.

Upstate Wedding Officiant 26

Jen · Married on 10/04/2017

We could not have asked for a more perfect officiant or service. Very personal and professional and we got the absolute dream of a wedding ceremony. I highly recommend the Upstate Wedding officiant to everyone!!!

James · Married on 09/23/2017

I wish I could give more than 5 stars for value. Ken and Robin are awesome to work with! The ceremony was great, beautifully worded and excellently prepared well in advance!
    So easy to communicate with these people. They are the type of kind, sweet people you want to have at your wedding!

Upstate Wedding Officiant 27
    Upstate Wedding Officiant 28

megan · Married on 09/08/2017

Before the wedding day Ken and Robin were very responsive to any emails that I sent over. I didn't feel overwhelmed with the process, it was smooth sailing. When we got the location where we were getting married at, Ken and Robin really welcomed us together. The ceremony was simple and sweet but Ken made it feel like a very big moment. I just want to take the time out to thank them both because they are both wonderful people. If I know anyone getting married I will be telling them about you!!!

Kimberly · Married on 09/02/2017

Very very pleased enjoyed sharing our special day I feel like I have been knowing Ken forever

N · Married on 07/30/2017

Ken Bowers was everything we hoped for as a marriage officiant. He was kind, prompt, pleasant and did all he could to make our day special. We highly recommend him.

• O

Orlando · Married on 07/06/2017

This couple is amazing. My wife and I are more than satisfied with their services. Yes, we had other choices but from talking to Ken on the phone, I just knew they were the ones for our ceremony. I could just feel he was really happy for us. They REALLY care about bringing couples together and enjoying that moment with you and making sure that moment shines. Amazing! His wife really tops it off with her true passion and joy that she has bringing couples together. And she takes the just beautiful pictures. We're REALLY glad we chose them. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone. Thanks again guys and God bless you!

• U

SC · Married on 05/20/2017

I wish there were more stars so we could rate him higher! He and his assistant went out of their way to get comfortable with us, listened to our ideas and helped make our day special and unique to us and our family! Everyone is still talking about how sweet and meaningful our ceremony was and it was just as we had envisioned it! He included our kids in the ceremony and our vows as we were uniting together as a blended family and it was perfect in every way! Also, the portfolio he gives to you after ceremony is amazing with script of your ceremony to have forever as well as info and assistance with everything you can think of that a new bride has to change such as driver's license, social security card, bank accounts, etc. He has really thought of everything! So glad we found Ken and made him and his assistant a part of our special day! If you are looking for someone to marry you and make your day special and unique to you, Ken is your guy!