Upright Audio Entertainment Reviews

88 | Colorado Springs, CO

88 Reviews for Upright Audio Entertainment

Baleigh · Married on 09/07/2019

Sensational!!

Justin was absolutely INCREDIBLE. My fiancé and I planned our Woodland Park wedding from Oklahoma and Justin was super flexible and helped us throughout the entire process. He came out and met us at the ceremony/reception site beforehand to help us plan and prepare. He rolled with the punches the entire weekend and truly made our reception the most fun night ever. We have had SO MANY guests reach out and compliment him, telling us that our wedding was hands down the best, most fun wedding they’ve ever been to and we attribute a lot of that to the atmosphere Justin created. At one point, he had literally all of our guests, including our grandparents, on the dance floor killin it. Literally one of the best decisions we’ve ever made! I cannot recommend him enough!! Thank you so much Justin! You are the best!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Upright Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Baleigh! It was such an honor to be a part of your wedding. I’m so glad you all had a great time!

Caitlin Palmiere · Married on 07/27/2019

Justin is awesome!

I would recommend Upright Audio Entertainment to anyone and everyone for any occasion! Justin was so flexible and met with us on short notice, and was so receptive to all of our audio needs! He took the time to learn about our interests and preferences regarding music, and played the most perfect playlist through the whole night! Seriously, spot on! He played everything we asked him to, and supplemented with other perfect tunes! We canNOT say enough about how awesome Justin was at our reception! I will never use a different DJ!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Upright Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Caitlin! Your reception was a ton of fun, and I was so glad to be a part of it! Thank you for the opportunity 😊
  • Lauren

Lauren Belcher · Married on 07/12/2019

Fantastic experience!

Made my wedding wonderful and fun!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Denise

Denise McCullough · Married on 06/15/2019

Justin was awesome!

We had a wonderful experience working with Justin! He took the time to review all the details with me prior to our wedding day and was able to play all the important songs we requested. He was so friendly and enthusiastic and made sure our ceremony and reception went smoothly and everyone had fun!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Maria

Maria Hightower · Married on 01/13/2019

Simply amazing

I told Justin he was like the glue that held us together through the final days of planning all the little details for our wedding. He is extremely organized, and his communication is top notch!
    My husband and I would highly recommend him to all of our friends and family!

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 12/01/2018

Outstanding DJ

Justin provide phenomenal work throughout our wedding planning & day of experience. He is professional, hardworking, punctual and he is absolutely incredible at his job. He’s higher than a 5 star rating! Incredibly happy with Upright Audio entertainment.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Upright Audio Entertainment's reply:

Hannah, thank you so much! I had so much fun at your wedding! Thank you so much for the opportunity to serve you, and congratulations once again!
  • Natalie

Natalie Salcedo · Married on 11/10/2018

Definitely recommend!

My husband and I tied the knot in November and Justin did an amazing job as our DJ! He definitely made the whole process easier for us. As our big day approached I started to realize how much I hadn't actually planned in terms of the order of events for the night. I was overwhelmed realizing how much I hadn't even considered! However, Justin walked us through everything and really took a weight off our shoulders. Our wedding night flowed seamlessly and the dance floor saw non-stop action! We had a great time and it was obvious our guests enjoyed themselves as well! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/04/2018

Justin is amazing! If you're looking for a DJ look no further. Justin was able to accommodate some very goofy requests we had and rolled with the punches. His equipment is top notch. I don't think I've ever been to a wedding ceremony where the speakers or mics didn't cut out at least once. Ours was flawless with great sound. During the reception, Justin kept the party rolling. He even went to every table to get guest requests. Our guests loved him and only had positive things to say. Such an awesome wedding thanks to Justin! You rock!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Upright Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! I loved your wedding, it was so fun! Congratulations once again!

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

He got a room full of people that never dance to party all night!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Josh · Married on 07/05/2018

I have the upmost praise for Upright Audio Entertainment. They are great at listening to your needs and delivering more then your expectations. We booked Justin for our wedding and he hit it out of the park. We love to dance and we wanted our reception to be a huge dance party. That’s exactly what Upright Audio Entertainment did. Our friends and family keep raving about the dancing and our DJ. We recommend them to everyone we know and will book again whenever we need a DJ. Worth every penny!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Abby · Married on 06/10/2018

Justin is absolutely awesome! Very fun, energetic and great service! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Claudia · Married on 05/13/2018

Our experience with Justin DJ’ing our wedding was phenomenal. Ceremony and reception/dinner music/announcements and dancing. He took exactly what we wanted and made it happen, and was very communicative to make sure he captured our vision before executing, professionally, but treated us like friends. He did a wonderful job being flexible to work with our unique venue layout. He made our crowd very comfortable, involving them in creative ways, he was great with his words, creating a very welcoming, free and exciting atmosphere. He did a perfect job preforming to meet every single one of our expectations! We had such a fun wedding, and we could have danced all night. Would highly recommend this service. Thank you, Justin.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Brian · Married on 10/27/2017

Justin was easy to communicate with from the very beginning and throughout our ceremony. He provided a lot of great suggestions that showed his experience in creating a fun and organized wedding. As an MC he kept things moving and got everyone on the dance floor all night. We would recommend Justin and Upright Audio to anyone looking for a fun and professional DJ! Thank you for making our wedding special Justin! Sincerely, Jill & Brian

Sent on 12/01/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2017

We booked Justin to do sound for our ceremony only (we had a live band at the reception). He was fabulous! He was very professional, provided great pre-ceremony music, and was very easy to work with. We even had a special version of a song for when the bridal party walked down the aisle and he had no trouble incorporating everything we wanted into the ceremony. Sound and music for our ceremony was great!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Upright Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Lisa! It was a pleasure serving you, and I hope you guys had an amazing rest of your wedding night!

Ashlie · Married on 09/09/2017

Justin did a really great job with the music and reading the crowd. He also kept me on track with the timing and schedule of everything. I would recommend him for your wedding/event.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Malarie · Married on 09/01/2017

Justin was great to work with! I recommend him to dj for any type of event. He was professional, and very understanding.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Dmitriy · Married on 08/12/2017

Justin is very professional and accommodating! He was patient and meticulous in understanding what music we wanted to be played during different parts of our wedding. Right before the ceremony we learned that the speakers provided by our live music artist would not be sufficient so Justin went ahead and set up his speakers that he brought just in case in a matter of minutes! During the reception, Justin kept a good sense of the room, interacted with guests and kept the party going! Great job and thank you for helping us insure that our guests had a great time!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Lisa · Married on 08/05/2017

Justin was an amazing DJ! Our wedding was outside in August so of course the weather turned windy and rainy. Justin was so flexible to move all of his equipment indoors to keep the party going! He did a great job reading the crowd and keeping me informed the whole event. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Lisa · Married on 08/05/2017

Justin was amazing! He is extremely timely and always let me (the bride) know what was going on. He knew how to keep the party going and I could tell my guests were having a blast! Justin was also VERY flexible. We started with everything outside but then the weather turned bad during the reception and he had to move all of his equipment in. He was so nice about it and he moved extremely quickly. Justin is an amazing DJ and that's more than I could ask for at our special day. Thank you!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Bridgett · Married on 07/08/2017

Justin was amazing. From the pre-interview to the set-up, to the wedding and the close, he was professional and friendly and so easygoing. Our wedding started with pouring rain and hail. He was on standby with our contingency plans and ready to go the second we gave him the word. For the 30 minutes the sun came out, he shifted the speakers, set up the mics and we were able to catch the few calm moments for our vows. The music was exactly what we wanted (his pre-interview is perfect). He took requests, he managed my very rowdy clan and he helped us feel really special even though we set up and ran our wedding. He's great at reading a crowd, and mixing slower and faster songs to help guests keep partying without overdoing it. Best of all, he's attentive. He checked in with me constantly to ensure I had things on schedule and that my husband and I were both happy. My husband was thrilled that he got his fav tunes and we danced until I couldn't do it anymore. You won't be sorry you booked him.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Kaylani · Married on 12/31/2016

Words cannot describe how great Justin did at my NYE wedding! As most brides to be, the day is hectic and a million little things to remember and do before the final countdown to the ceremony. Justin was very calm, collective, professional. He helped with those tiny details and really took a lot of stress off of me! Justin was able to play a song performed by my uncle that was made for my late grandfather and grandmothers wedding anniversary and really made the ceremony special. For the reception he was able to mix together a great mashup for our first dance. He provided games to get people involved and on the dance floor. The mix of music he played kept people dancing all night long (from 5-80 years old!). Finally the best part of the night was Justin surprising us by having our friends and family gather around the dance floor in a circle and gave us a toast for a happy and married life together. I would highly recommend Justin as the DJ for any wedding, he definitely made the wedding!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

Justin DJ'd our wedding and we seriously had the best dance party I've ever seen at a wedding. Literally, almost all of our guests were on the floor all night long. Justin is not pushy or overkill on the mic with announcements or forcing people to feel like they have to dance, but through his combination of excellent play-listing and perfecting the energy of the affair, he makes everything come together seamlessly. Choosing a DJ is difficult because unless you've been to an event they've DJ'd before, you have no idea how good they will be. I cannot say enough about Justin and Upright Audio Entertainment, one of the best decisions we made!! I would recommend time and time again.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Upright Audio Entertainment's reply:

Wow Sarah thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure serving you and your guests at your wedding, and I'm so glad you guys had fun! Congratulations once again!

Joel · Married on 09/24/2016

We couldn't have asked for a more professional, fun and quality DJ for our wedding! Thanks for making the day, the dances and environment incredible. We had so many friends and family that praised your work!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Taylor · Married on 09/10/2016

We can't express how great Justin was on our wedding day! We had MULTIPLE people compliment on how much they loved him. We HIGHLY recommend him and are so happy we chose him to DJ our special day!!
    Taylor and Matt

Sent on 10/19/2016

Aaron · Married on 09/03/2016

Justin did an amazing job from start to finish! He was very professional & did set up in a timely manner arriving when he was supposed to. When it was time to perform, he completely set the scene for our beautiful wedding reception & he mc'd just enough to keep the celebration happening, but not so much that the focus was on him. He mixed the perfect collection of songs to keep the party going all night long! Young & old were grooving on the dance floor & everyone had a blast! I would HIGHLY recommend Justin as your next DJ for any event. He did things that were fun & creative & we are so happy we went with him :)

Sent on 09/07/2016