UPLIFTING ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

36 | Deerfield Beach, FL

36 Reviews for UPLIFTING ENTERTAINMENT

• User3490123

Al and Vanessa DJ/MCed our wedding and we could not have been happier with their service! They were super flexible to accomadate our needs and very professional, going above and beyond to make our night special. They also have amazing ideas and know exactly how to get people up dancing. I had several comments after our wedding about how great they were. They completed our best day ever by making the reception stress free and fun!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Jillian Duncan · Married on 12/20/2020

Amazing!!! Highly Recommend!!

Diego was amazing to work with! He surpassed my expectations and made our wedding so much fun. His energy is so infectious and we really enjoyed having him. He felt like part of the family. Highly recommend Uplifting Entertainment for any event you are planning.

Sent on 12/23/2020

Maria Dignora Arcila Granada · Married on 11/18/2020

Excelentesss!!!

Recomendado al 100%, super profesional el servicio, puntuales y pendientes de cada detalle, los volvería a contratar.

Sent on 12/14/2020
  • Cali

Cali Melchior · Married on 11/14/2020

Fantastic!! 10/10

I had an absolute blast at my wedding. The night flew by and I spent most of it on the dance floor with a grin across my face. Highly recommend! Everyone I talked to had a fantastic time. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/02/2021

Allie Bernatek · Married on 11/07/2020

We love diego!

Our wedding went from a full blown 150 guest wedding to a 50 guest backyard wedding & Diego still made it feel like a party!! He was amazing & got the crowd going in no time! Seriously, the playlist, the transitions, the energy! It was so great!! He’s a must-have!!!

Sent on 12/14/2020
  • Charles

Charles Pinchevsky · Married on 09/30/2020

Highly recommend

We hired Diego to coordinate our wedding, and i can't picture anyone else running it as smoothly as he did. Diego had numerous meetings leading up to the event to make sure every detail was accounted for, from set up to break down. Diego made sure everything was the way we wanted and we honestly feel the entire day went without a hiccup. Having Diego take care of all the moving parts of our big night made the day that much more enjoyable for the both of us. Diego was always professional and extremely flexible when it comes to changing any detail even if at the last second. I recommend Uplifting Entertainment to anyone who is in search of a DJ, Coordinator or any of their offered services for their event.

Sent on 11/19/2020

Lisa Tedrick · Married on 11/23/2019

Total Blast!

Uplifting Entertainment exceeded my expectations! I hired Diego to DJ my daughter’s wedding and he was absolutely fantastic! He kept the party running smoothly, played everything we asked for, and made it one of the most fun weddings I’ve ever been to. He’s also one the nicest people you’ll ever meet. I would hire him again in a heart beat. Thanks Diego for making my daughter’s wedding a night to remember.

Sent on 11/27/2019

Anthony Pascarella · Married on 11/16/2019

Tony Pascarella

DJ Diego did an amazing job at my wedding. Before the wedding he met with us on 2 occasions to go over every song that was going to played at our wedding. On the day of he was there hours early setting up lights etc to make sure we had a perfect wedding. On top of all of that Diego is a great guy easy to work with and has the best laugh you’ll ever hear. He loves his work and it shows. He gets my highest recommendation. He’s the best!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Rosina

Rosina DiBello · Married on 09/11/2019

Simply the best! Excellent from start to finish!!!

I am the mother of the bride and a professional wedding photographer!!!

I have worked with DJ Diego Amd MC Al for many years! They are nothing less than exceptional!!! I have worked with them behind the scenes but not had an opportunity to work as a client.

My daughters wedding was truly amazing and we give a huge amount of credit to Diego for that!!!!

Multi talented is an under statement!
    He makes sure the music is a reflection of our personal style and the vibe we wanted to create for this wedding!!! They know hoe to read the crowd and are sensitive to every little detail!!!

The BEST!!! If you want A great party!!!
    Highly HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 01/11/2020
  • Maca

Maca Fran · Married on 06/01/2019

Dj diego was great- amazing energy

DJ Diego was amazing. Very professional he was in constant contact and has an online planner that allows us to pick must have songs we want played at our wedding. He really knows how to get a feel for the crowd and when to place what song. The dance floor was filled all night and all our guest raved about the DJ the next day. Highly recommend DJ Diego!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing team!

DJ Deigo and DJ Danny are professional and fun. We hired Uplifting entertainment for your wedding and could not be happier with the level of service they provided.
    Communication was excellent and the use of the online planner was beyond helpful. From hours on the phone trying to help us decide on the right music, to following up on every detail, Uplifting Entertainment really came through.
    Thank you Danny and Deigo for being a part of our big day.
    Don't forget "an average soundtrack can make a great movie average but a great soundtrack can make an average movie great."

Sent on 04/08/2019

Kyle · Married on 03/09/2019

DJ. Diego and Flavio keep it lit but classy

We cannot express enough how happy we are with the DJ, photos, and video that we received. We booked Flavio studios for our wedding on 3-9-19. They offered packages which was great. The service was awesome, they tended to all of our needs and concerns. I still have guests telling us how much fun the event was. Flavio was our photographer, he did more than just take pictures. He created memories and moments that I will cherish for the rest of my life. thank you all so very much for helping produce the wedding of my dreams

Sent on 03/11/2019

Nicole Bumar · Married on 03/09/2019

Awesome music!! Made the evening

Troy made our wedding amazing!! Everyone loved the music and the touches added throughout the night. Troy stuck to our play list and asked us if we would like to play songs requested. He made sure the night was truly based around the two of us and what we wanted to evening to be. Everything we asked for was accomplished and done flawlessly. I cannot express how easy it was working with Troy and Uplifting Entertainment!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Claudia · Married on 12/15/2018

Awesome Dj, photobooth and lighting services

Diego was the dj at our wedding and he did an amazing job! He kept everyone on the the dance floor all night long and created a timeline for our event that kept the party going. He was very reliable, professional and quick to respond to any questions we had. We definitely recommend his services. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Guy Danza · Married on 12/07/2018

Best wedding DJ

DJ Diego was the most professional of all vendors , on time always checked in kept the wedding going with great music would highly recommend

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Macy

Macy · Married on 12/07/2018

Everything we wanted!

Diego was a super vendor from the beginning! Two of our friends had used him at their weddings and we knew hands down we wanted him for ours! Even though he knew we were excited to have him he treated us with such care and listened to all our concerns and wants! When it came time for our wedding he nailed everything we had planned and more. He was everything we didn’t even know we wanted in a Dj.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Theresa Vivona · Married on 12/01/2018

Great dj!

No complaints, called us to go over everything before our wedding, was there early to set up, and the music was FANTASTIC

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Sara

Sara Echeverri · Married on 11/18/2018

A night we will never forget!

Diego went above and beyond with helping us plan our timeline for the day, gave suggestions that helped us not just with music but all around. He made our night magical and kept everyone dancing all night. From our ceremony, to reception, he made sure everything was even better than we imagined! Thanks to him our bilingual wedding was a hit! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Melissa · Married on 03/16/2018

DJ Diego is truly the best of the best - he helped make our March 16 wedding at the Ancient Spanish Monastery so special and fun. We danced ALL night! Throughout our celebration, he made sure that our guests were having a blast on the dance floor and were connecting with the music. Everyone was on their feet! His positive and fun energy was contagious - he not only is a great DJ, but pumps up the crowd as an MC. He made sure the night went smoothly, and amazing tunes kept coming! We had bilingual guests, and DJ Diego seamlessly communicated in both English and Spanish, helping create an inclusive environment for all. Song after song, he kept the crowd singing, dancing and jumping.

Even before our wedding day, DJ Diego provided a very personal customer experience. He worked closely with us to create a music/wedding timeline that matched our musical tastes and culture. You can immediately tell he is passionate and knowledgeable about what he does. He has an incredible online portal where you can create your playlist and select the songs you want for specific moments, making the process organized, fun and stress-free! DJ Diego really goes the extra mile to make sure the bride and the groom are reflected in the music. Don't hesitate to have him be part of your big day! THANK YOU DJ Diego for making our wedding a day we will forever cherish. GRACIAS!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Katie · Married on 10/29/2017

DJ Diego is awesome! Very professional, fun and friendly. I would highly recommend his services. He was responsive and made sure every last detail was taken care of before our big day. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better DJ :)

Sent on 11/29/2017

Cristy · Married on 07/29/2017

DJ Diego was amazing!
    He answered all the questions I had prior to the wedding and helped me make some decisions.
    His energy and motivation kept everyone on the dance floor.
    I received alot of great compliments from my guest and also from the venue management.
    Overall I highly recommend DJ Diego to mc any event .

Sent on 08/13/2017

Doreen · Married on 07/15/2017

OMG - This is the best DJ and MCee EVER !!! They know how to move a crowd and keep the electricity going all night. Their choice in music mix is moving with the response of the crowd and always extremely pleasing. BEST decision ever. They just did my daughters wedding on July 15th, 2017 and we couldn't be happier. I had so many people come up to me and ask me where we found them. Their service included UP-lighting which they coordinated with our drapery guy. TWO DJ stations, one for the cocktail hour and one for the wedding reception. the MCee which had his own talent - he taught the crowd everything they needed for the different dances and was on the dance floor the whole night just about. They helped plan and execute the time line and stayed on time. They have an awesome interactive website to select music, make notes of what to plan and NOT to play. AND they had lots of suggestions when we drew a blank. Then they wrapped our night with a friendship circle. Do yourself a favor and quit looking and hire these guys - you'll thank me later !!!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Marybeth · Married on 03/12/2017

Uplifting Entertainment was absolutely amazing. Without Vanessa our wedding, quite literally, our wedding would not have been possible. She was INCREDIBLE. When many things went wrong the day of, (our caterer being late, our photographer not giving ANY direction, etc) she kept us calm and handled everything! She was amazing and worth many times the cost we payed. DJ Diego kept everyone on the floor all night long and Al made us feel so special and met all of our requests. We were wildly, over the top happy with their services and they are great people as well. Could go on and on. Don't hesistate to book them, as they are exceptional in all ways.

Sent on 03/13/2017
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/30/2016

Diego was awesome! He was not only playing great music but helped me plan the entire ceremony and reception. He really went above and beyond and even coordinated my sparkler and bubble exit.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Lesley · Married on 05/29/2016

I had such a great experience working with Diego and uplifting entertainments. His professional and upbeat personality made us very confident that all of our guests will have an awesome time, and we were absolutely right! My guests never sat down, they are still talking about how great and fun my wedding was.

Sent on 06/05/2016