UPLIFTING ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• User2192314
    Al and Vanessa DJ/MCed our wedding and we could not have been happier with their service! They were super flexible to accomadate our needs and very professional, going above and beyond to make our night special. They also have amazing ideas and know exactly how to get people up dancing. I had several comments after our wedding about how great they were. They completed our best day ever by making the reception stress free and fun!
    Job B. Married on 02/11/2022

Best all around

Uplifting Entertainment truly delivered for my wife and I. We had an amazing night. I would recommend anyone who wants their wedding reception and ceremony to be exceptional to contact Uplifting entertainment.
  • Gabriela
    Gabriela Married on 01/14/2022

Made our special day special!

Diego was so awesome!! He read the crowd really well and fit in to our Christian wedding amazingly! He made our wedding so special, fun, and memorable. 100% recommend. He was honest, reliable, fun, and overall fantastic.
  • Claudia
    Claudia A. Married on 01/08/2022

It was excellent, Diego is very kind and very professional

Diego is an excellent professional, I love his work, I recommend him 100%…
    Shafer R. Married on 12/26/2021

Wonderful DJ for Our Wedding

Our wedding would have genuinely not been the same without Diego as our DJ. He was so friendly and quick to respond to all our questions and he worked with us to make sure we got what we needed in our budget. He helped plan some parts we were unsure of and made suggestions based on his previous experience. He was so fun and played great music during our reception. I highly recommend his services.
    Romina F. Married on 11/28/2021

Diego was excellent!!!

Diego was a referral from our wedding venue. He was very attentive and helpful. He was also very patient with me. Helped me with my time line and gave me ideas of music. He edited my wedding song (dance), and was very flexible with the last minute changes we had.

He made my day very memorable, not only with the music, but with his customers service and how passionate he was with his work!

If I have another big event, I would definitely choose Diego again!!!
  • Alejandra
    Alejandra R. Married on 11/20/2021

One stop shop: Excellent DJ/MC, Photo Booth, Uplighting. Great communication, kept the party going!!

Diego came highly recommended by our photographer, Rosina DiBello (her photos are included in this review) when I looked him up and read all the great reviews I decided to contact him!! He responded promptly to my inquiry.

Through out the whole process communication was good, he helps pick songs if you’re stuck, and has great tools on the website to help you create your playlist etc.

Since I did not have a day of coordinator, we used his online tools to create a timeline for our reception (with his help) and Diego kept us on schedule, it was wonderful.

We had the upgraded DJ booth that looked fantastic in the space. He was able to do our uplighting with a color of our choosing. The uplighting was great since we got different colors when the dancing started, helping create the perfect vibes (better price than our florist was charging for uplighting.) He was able to provide a photo booth with great props/backdrop that everyone loved and had fun using, a memory book for our guests to leave one of the two copies of the Photo booth pictures they took that day with an opportunity for them to write us a message which was awesome to read!!

He did a great job as our MC, I was worried people would not get up and dance since it was a smaller wedding but he was able to get everyone hyped enough to get up and kill it! He even had people we did not expect to dance get up and basically spend the entire night dancing.

Diego was able to speak Spanish at our reception which came in handy with my side of the family. He was able to take requests from our guests as well, there was no need to stick to just our playlist which was great!

Your vendors can make or break your day and half of that is being able to work as a team, Diego worked very well with all the vendors!! If you’re looking for a DJ do not hesitate to contact Diego he is everything mentioned above and more, plus, he’s very reasonably priced.
  • Makayla
    Makayla S. Married on 11/20/2021

Best dj ever

You can not go wrong booking Diego for your wedding or any other event. We weren’t from the area so we were able to meet before the day of the wedding, but Diego called and asked questions to make sure every detail was taken care of. He went above and beyond with the details, never was a dull moment on the dance floor. He read the moment and knew exactly the right vibe and everyone had an amazing time. Above and beyond his DJ skills Diego really made us feel like his priority. He came over to us at the sweetheart table during dinner and asked us if he could do anything for us, get us a drink or anything. He really went above and beyond to make our day so special. Look no further, uplifting DJs is the best!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra C. Married on 08/01/2021

Do not look any further!

I loved having Uplifting Entertainment- DJ Diego is awesome! I really wanted our DJ to understand our values and also be able to entertain guests with various values and backgrounds- my husband and I come from traditional, conservative churches, while both our parents and their families are not so much. DJ Diego did his very best to put those values and the music, which I chose (can be a good thing, in my case it was probably not the best idea) and made it happen! It was definitely a rough crowd, and with so many of our guests who are very COVID sensitive, had it not been for that, and my music choices I insisted on with an order, I think it would have been amazing! And even with all of that, he still managed to help people get up and dance! But don't let my rough crowd persuade you to choose any other vendor! DJ Diego and Uplifting Entertainment will do anything and all that you ask. They do all of their work with excellence! And even with my terrible order choice for the music (also keep in mind, we had a dry wedding - boring for some of my guests), DJ Diego still mixed it up and used other music or changed my order up to bump up the party whenever I was desperately hoping for a music change- he made it happen!
  • Katherine
    Katherine W. Married on 07/31/2021

Book Diego, you won’t regret it!

Diego was the easiest vendor we worked with in our entire wedding. We gave him the songs we wanted and he filled in the rest of the time with music that fit our personalities perfectly. The sound was great both for the ceremony and reception and the atmosphere he created made our celebration so much fun! We highly recommend!
  • Zully
    Zully C. Married on 07/31/2021

Great experience!

UPLIFTING ENTERTAINMENT have the best service! Diego understand my needs, help me with everything and gave me suggestions and ideas. My husband and I were very please with his service in our event!! Not to mention very communicative and responsive An excellent prices!
    Aliza T. Married on 07/25/2021

Bride and groom

The party was amazing! Diego made it so fun and his choice of music was on point with the clientele. Guests loved him!
    Katya J. Married on 07/16/2021

The absolute best

I can’t begin to express how amazing Diego was throughout the planning process and at the wedding. He was very easy to talk to!! Our wedding was a blast and Diego had a lot to do with that! He had the best music playing and every person at the wedding had the best time! I would hire him again and again, no question! Thanks so much Diego!!!
    Bethany G. Married on 05/15/2021

Outstanding!

Dont choose anyone else! Great
    Jillian D. Married on 12/20/2020

Amazing!!! Highly Recommend!!

Diego was amazing to work with! He surpassed my expectations and made our wedding so much fun. His energy is so infectious and we really enjoyed having him. He felt like part of the family. Highly recommend Uplifting Entertainment for any event you are planning.
    Maria D. Married on 11/18/2020

Excelentesss!!!

Recomendado al 100%, super profesional el servicio, puntuales y pendientes de cada detalle, los volvería a contratar.
  • Cali
    Cali M. Married on 11/14/2020

Fantastic!! 10/10

I had an absolute blast at my wedding. The night flew by and I spent most of it on the dance floor with a grin across my face. Highly recommend! Everyone I talked to had a fantastic time. Thank you so much!
    Allie B. Married on 11/07/2020

We love diego!

Our wedding went from a full blown 150 guest wedding to a 50 guest backyard wedding & Diego still made it feel like a party!! He was amazing & got the crowd going in no time! Seriously, the playlist, the transitions, the energy! It was so great!! He’s a must-have!!!
  • Charles
    Charles P. Married on 09/30/2020

Highly recommend

We hired Diego to coordinate our wedding, and i can't picture anyone else running it as smoothly as he did. Diego had numerous meetings leading up to the event to make sure every detail was accounted for, from set up to break down. Diego made sure everything was the way we wanted and we honestly feel the entire day went without a hiccup. Having Diego take care of all the moving parts of our big night made the day that much more enjoyable for the both of us. Diego was always professional and extremely flexible when it comes to changing any detail even if at the last second. I recommend Uplifting Entertainment to anyone who is in search of a DJ, Coordinator or any of their offered services for their event.
    Lisa T. Married on 11/23/2019

Total Blast!

Uplifting Entertainment exceeded my expectations! I hired Diego to DJ my daughter’s wedding and he was absolutely fantastic! He kept the party running smoothly, played everything we asked for, and made it one of the most fun weddings I’ve ever been to. He’s also one the nicest people you’ll ever meet. I would hire him again in a heart beat. Thanks Diego for making my daughter’s wedding a night to remember.
    Anthony P. Married on 11/16/2019

Tony Pascarella

DJ Diego did an amazing job at my wedding. Before the wedding he met with us on 2 occasions to go over every song that was going to played at our wedding. On the day of he was there hours early setting up lights etc to make sure we had a perfect wedding. On top of all of that Diego is a great guy easy to work with and has the best laugh you’ll ever hear. He loves his work and it shows. He gets my highest recommendation. He’s the best!
  • Rosina
    Rosina D. Married on 09/11/2019

Simply the best! Excellent from start to finish!!!

I am the mother of the bride and a professional wedding photographer!!!

I have worked with DJ Diego Amd MC Al for many years! They are nothing less than exceptional!!! I have worked with them behind the scenes but not had an opportunity to work as a client.

My daughters wedding was truly amazing and we give a huge amount of credit to Diego for that!!!!

Multi talented is an under statement!
    He makes sure the music is a reflection of our personal style and the vibe we wanted to create for this wedding!!! They know hoe to read the crowd and are sensitive to every little detail!!!

The BEST!!! If you want A great party!!!
    Highly HIGHLY recommend!
  • Maca
    Maca F. Married on 06/01/2019

Dj diego was great- amazing energy

DJ Diego was amazing. Very professional he was in constant contact and has an online planner that allows us to pick must have songs we want played at our wedding. He really knows how to get a feel for the crowd and when to place what song. The dance floor was filled all night and all our guest raved about the DJ the next day. Highly recommend DJ Diego!
  • Andrew
    Andrew Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing team!

DJ Deigo and DJ Danny are professional and fun. We hired Uplifting entertainment for your wedding and could not be happier with the level of service they provided.
    Communication was excellent and the use of the online planner was beyond helpful. From hours on the phone trying to help us decide on the right music, to following up on every detail, Uplifting Entertainment really came through.
    Thank you Danny and Deigo for being a part of our big day.
    Don't forget "an average soundtrack can make a great movie average but a great soundtrack can make an average movie great."
    Nicole B. Married on 03/09/2019

Awesome music!! Made the evening

Troy made our wedding amazing!! Everyone loved the music and the touches added throughout the night. Troy stuck to our play list and asked us if we would like to play songs requested. He made sure the night was truly based around the two of us and what we wanted to evening to be. Everything we asked for was accomplished and done flawlessly. I cannot express how easy it was working with Troy and Uplifting Entertainment!