UPLIFTING ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Allie R. Sent on 02/29/2024

Best DJ ever

Diego and his whole crew were the absolute BEST time. They couldn’t have done a better job to make our night special. No one left the dance floor the whole night!
  • User2192314 Sent on 06/22/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Al and Vanessa DJ/MCed our wedding and we could not have been happier with their service! They were super flexible to accomadate our needs and very professional, going above and beyond to make our night special. They also have amazing ideas and know exactly how to get people up dancing. I had several comments after our wedding about how great they were. They completed our best day ever by making the reception stress free and fun!
  • Nathan
    Nathan S. Sent on 03/02/2024

Enthusiastic excellence

Diego was an absolute professional! He provided exceptional service and was able to keep a crowd going while being attentive to any last minute changes. Would highly recommend him and at no point did it seem like he was “just doing a job.” 10/10 the best part of the wedding minus my beautiful wife 🙏🏼
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Lina L. Sent on 03/02/2024

Very Good Value

Diego was wonderful! I keep getting compliments on how amazing our DJ was. Our wedding was a mix of latinos and Americans. Our guests said they had never seen a DJ do such a great job in merging both cultures in the selection and transition of music. He was the MC in English and Spanish and knew how to hype up a very quiet group. The vibe he created was so good our guests danced longer than we ever thought they would want to and me and my husband had so much fun. He is one of the best decisions we made in our wedding. I would recommend him eyes closed. Punctual, responsable, very responsive, kind. Very good value!
    Steve Sent on 10/02/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Diego kept our dance floor packed and was able to roll with all of our last-minute changes

We highly recommend Diego and uplifting. He is a true pro and has great instincts when it comes to how to keep a dance floor moving. He was great to work with, as we planned our special day, and had many great suggestions. The fact that he is bilingual adds a whole other dimension and level to his capabilities.
    His sound system was amazing. Our guests commented on his fun, personality and demeanor.!! bottom line you can’t go wrong booking Diego he will help you make your event, top-notch and so much fun for your guests.
    Luba T. Sent on 10/31/2023

Amazing experience

DJ Diego and Uplifting Entertainment were simply amazing! Starting with our first communication and carrying through the planning process and wedding day, he was professional, quick to respond, courteous and reliable. He provided a bank of songs to help with song selection and was engaging with the guests during the reception. Lighting and photobooth are also options that are provided by this company. Overall, would absolutely recommend Uplifting Entertainment for your wedding.
  • Amanda
    Amanda R. Sent on 10/23/2023

Amazing and really friendly

Diego, our wedding DJ, was absolutely amazing! He played all the songs we wanted, kept the party going, and was a fantastic MC. His friendly demeanor added to the overall joy of our special day. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!
  • Y
    Yosmely R. Sent on 10/10/2023

Amazing !!!!

Diego is very friendly, responsible. I recommend him 100% , he will play the songs that you like , and from the first moment he helped me with everything no only as a DJ also with advices and recommendations in general !!!
    Alice S. Sent on 04/06/2023

Amazing!!!

Diego went above and beyond all my expectations!! He was so responsive always and helped me and my husband out with our timeline and gave us a couple ideas for songs that we were missing. He was so much fun during our reception and was definitely our hype person. All my family and friends also raved about him and only had great things to say! Thanks a million ♥️♥️
    Joshua S. Sent on 03/27/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best DJ in South Florida!

I’ve been to weddings, parties & all sorts of events that have had DJ’s. My wife & I have never experienced such an amazing DJ! He was super helpful with our planning & not to mention he brought everyone to the dance floor from the youngest, all the way to the oldest guests in our wedding! (Even the guests that don’t like to dance!) We were so impressed with how great he works that we’ve already recommended him to friends and family that have future weddings & events planned! We will definitely be calling back Diego whenever we have another event to plan! Thank you so much Diego for helping us make our dream wedding possible!!
    Asia S. Sent on 03/14/2023

Amazing DJ!

Diego did a terrific job DJing and MCing our ceremony and reception! It felt lovely, entertaining and fun! I highly recommend booking him for your events!
  • I
    Isadora A. Sent on 02/27/2023

I recommend

Diego was a great MC and played exactly what we asked for. He was accessible prior to our wedding and walked us through the entire program. We felt at ease during the ceremony and reception knowing he would be telling us what to do and where to go next. I highly recommend him.
  • Kristine
    Kristine V. Sent on 02/05/2023

Best DJ Ever!!

Diego was the best DJ ever! He came highly recommended by our venue coordinator and after our first phone call, we knew immediately that we wanted to have him DJ our wedding. He is professional, experienced and is so relaxed and chill, we loved his vibe!

My husband and I both loved working with Diego throughout the planning process. He made selecting our music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing easy. It was clear that after he took a look at our song choices he knew exactly what to play all night. He guided us through our timeline and was so helpful. The music choices flowed together beautifully.

He even helped make sure our drinks were full throughout the evening! Thank you Diego for everything, the night could not have been more perfect and we highly recommend you as a fantastic wedding (and all sorts of events) DJ!

• Julie
    Julie Sent on 02/14/2023

Amazing experience with Diego

Diego was hands down the best of the best DJ and MC. He paid attention to every single detail from months out to day of! Like amazing work he did awesome! Everyone complimented how well he was and how much they enjoyed it. We even had a band too and they worked so well together. I will always book him moving forward because he truly is the best of the best!
  • Y
    Yesenia R. Sent on 12/05/2022

Attentive, organized and upbeat DJ

Dj Danny made sure we knew exactly what to expect during our wedding reception. He was very organized and methodical in preparing us for the big day by having us fill out detailed forms for music interests as well as a list of events and dances. Aside from his professionalism, he was easy to communicate with and super adaptable to our needs. Our wedding party had a blast and we would definitely recommend him for further events.
    Emily B. Sent on 08/28/2022

A talented and kind dj

We enjoyed working with uplifting entertainment leading up to our wedding and were OVERJOYED with the outstanding job done on our wedding day! The attention to detail and organization is a beautiful thing to have and experience. Grateful for the support and love he helped us create on the dance floor!
  • Savanna
    Savanna W. Sent on 07/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding DJ in South Florida!

Diego and Al were the DREAM TEAM when it came to our wedding entertainment! Diego was so helpful in the planning process - he answered every email promptly, helped with any questions, and was super patient with a few last minute adjustments! If we wanted to add more songs, he added them! If we wanted to add a special event, he added it! Exceptional service through and through.

Uplifting Entertainment has a partnership with a local emcee named Al who was AMAZING! BOOK HIM! Everyone was on the dance floor the whole night - even our older guests! Both Diego and Al kept things running so smoothly, kept people on their feet and having a great time, and made sure that we were able to enjoy our wedding and be present in the moment (and eat!!!!)

Whatever you do - BOOK THESE GUYS!!!
  • I
    Imanol G. Sent on 07/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Complete professional and a fun and enjoyable experience

DJ Diego was amazing throughout out the whole wedding process, he asked us to set up a meeting before the wedding to go over the details and so he could fully understand what we were looking for and he was very attentive. During the wedding, he provided the energetic environment we wanted for all our guests to have a blast. Diego was so much fun to work with and I'm grateful for his help in making our wedding like we wanted.
    Job B. Sent on 03/10/2022

Best all around

Uplifting Entertainment truly delivered for my wife and I. We had an amazing night. I would recommend anyone who wants their wedding reception and ceremony to be exceptional to contact Uplifting entertainment.
    Gabriela Sent on 02/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made our special day special!

Diego was so awesome!! He read the crowd really well and fit in to our Christian wedding amazingly! He made our wedding so special, fun, and memorable. 100% recommend. He was honest, reliable, fun, and overall fantastic.
  • Claudia
    Claudia A. Sent on 02/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was excellent, Diego is very kind and very professional

Diego is an excellent professional, I love his work, I recommend him 100%…
    Shafer R. Sent on 03/01/2022

Wonderful DJ for Our Wedding

Our wedding would have genuinely not been the same without Diego as our DJ. He was so friendly and quick to respond to all our questions and he worked with us to make sure we got what we needed in our budget. He helped plan some parts we were unsure of and made suggestions based on his previous experience. He was so fun and played great music during our reception. I highly recommend his services.
    Romina F. Sent on 02/02/2022

Diego was excellent!!!

Diego was a referral from our wedding venue. He was very attentive and helpful. He was also very patient with me. Helped me with my time line and gave me ideas of music. He edited my wedding song (dance), and was very flexible with the last minute changes we had.

He made my day very memorable, not only with the music, but with his customers service and how passionate he was with his work!

If I have another big event, I would definitely choose Diego again!!!
  • Makayla
    Makayla S. Sent on 02/04/2022

Best dj ever

You can not go wrong booking Diego for your wedding or any other event. We weren’t from the area so we were able to meet before the day of the wedding, but Diego called and asked questions to make sure every detail was taken care of. He went above and beyond with the details, never was a dull moment on the dance floor. He read the moment and knew exactly the right vibe and everyone had an amazing time. Above and beyond his DJ skills Diego really made us feel like his priority. He came over to us at the sweetheart table during dinner and asked us if he could do anything for us, get us a drink or anything. He really went above and beyond to make our day so special. Look no further, uplifting DJs is the best!
  • Alejandra
    Alejandra R. Sent on 02/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One stop shop: Excellent DJ/MC, Photo Booth, Uplighting. Great communication, kept the party going!!

Diego came highly recommended by our photographer, Rosina DiBello (her photos are included in this review) when I looked him up and read all the great reviews I decided to contact him!! He responded promptly to my inquiry.

Through out the whole process communication was good, he helps pick songs if you’re stuck, and has great tools on the website to help you create your playlist etc.

Since I did not have a day of coordinator, we used his online tools to create a timeline for our reception (with his help) and Diego kept us on schedule, it was wonderful.

We had the upgraded DJ booth that looked fantastic in the space. He was able to do our uplighting with a color of our choosing. The uplighting was great since we got different colors when the dancing started, helping create the perfect vibes (better price than our florist was charging for uplighting.) He was able to provide a photo booth with great props/backdrop that everyone loved and had fun using, a memory book for our guests to leave one of the two copies of the Photo booth pictures they took that day with an opportunity for them to write us a message which was awesome to read!!

He did a great job as our MC, I was worried people would not get up and dance since it was a smaller wedding but he was able to get everyone hyped enough to get up and kill it! He even had people we did not expect to dance get up and basically spend the entire night dancing.

Diego was able to speak Spanish at our reception which came in handy with my side of the family. He was able to take requests from our guests as well, there was no need to stick to just our playlist which was great!

Your vendors can make or break your day and half of that is being able to work as a team, Diego worked very well with all the vendors!! If you’re looking for a DJ do not hesitate to contact Diego he is everything mentioned above and more, plus, he’s very reasonably priced.
illustration stars