UPLIFTING ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

17 | Deerfield Beach, FL

17 Reviews for UPLIFTING ENTERTAINMENT

17 UPLIFTING ENTERTAINMENT Reviews
  • User3490123 ·

Al and Vanessa DJ/MCed our wedding and we could not have been happier with their service! They were super flexible to accomadate our needs and very professional, going above and beyond to make our night special. They also have amazing ideas and know exactly how to get people up dancing. I had several comments after our wedding about how great they were. They completed our best day ever by making the reception stress free and fun!

Melissa · Married on 03/16/2018

DJ Diego is truly the best of the best - he helped make our March 16 wedding at the Ancient Spanish Monastery so special and fun. We danced ALL night! Throughout our celebration, he made sure that our guests were having a blast on the dance floor and were connecting with the music. Everyone was on their feet! His positive and fun energy was contagious - he not only is a great DJ, but pumps up the crowd as an MC. He made sure the night went smoothly, and amazing tunes kept coming! We had bilingual guests, and DJ Diego seamlessly communicated in both English and Spanish, helping create an inclusive environment for all. Song after song, he kept the crowd singing, dancing and jumping.

Even before our wedding day, DJ Diego provided a very personal customer experience. He worked closely with us to create a music/wedding timeline that matched our musical tastes and culture. You can immediately tell he is passionate and knowledgeable about what he does. He has an incredible online portal where you can create your playlist and select the songs you want for specific moments, making the process organized, fun and stress-free! DJ Diego really goes the extra mile to make sure the bride and the groom are reflected in the music. Don't hesitate to have him be part of your big day! THANK YOU DJ Diego for making our wedding a day we will forever cherish. GRACIAS!

Katie · Married on 10/29/2017

DJ Diego is awesome! Very professional, fun and friendly. I would highly recommend his services. He was responsive and made sure every last detail was taken care of before our big day. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better DJ :)

Cristy · Married on 07/29/2017

DJ Diego was amazing!
    He answered all the questions I had prior to the wedding and helped me make some decisions.
    His energy and motivation kept everyone on the dance floor.
    I received alot of great compliments from my guest and also from the venue management.
    Overall I highly recommend DJ Diego to mc any event .

Doreen · Married on 07/15/2017

OMG - This is the best DJ and MCee EVER !!! They know how to move a crowd and keep the electricity going all night. Their choice in music mix is moving with the response of the crowd and always extremely pleasing. BEST decision ever. They just did my daughters wedding on July 15th, 2017 and we couldn't be happier. I had so many people come up to me and ask me where we found them. Their service included UP-lighting which they coordinated with our drapery guy. TWO DJ stations, one for the cocktail hour and one for the wedding reception. the MCee which had his own talent - he taught the crowd everything they needed for the different dances and was on the dance floor the whole night just about. They helped plan and execute the time line and stayed on time. They have an awesome interactive website to select music, make notes of what to plan and NOT to play. AND they had lots of suggestions when we drew a blank. Then they wrapped our night with a friendship circle. Do yourself a favor and quit looking and hire these guys - you'll thank me later !!!

Marybeth · Married on 03/12/2017

Uplifting Entertainment was absolutely amazing. Without Vanessa our wedding, quite literally, our wedding would not have been possible. She was INCREDIBLE. When many things went wrong the day of, (our caterer being late, our photographer not giving ANY direction, etc) she kept us calm and handled everything! She was amazing and worth many times the cost we payed. DJ Diego kept everyone on the floor all night long and Al made us feel so special and met all of our requests. We were wildly, over the top happy with their services and they are great people as well. Could go on and on. Don't hesistate to book them, as they are exceptional in all ways.

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/30/2016

Diego was awesome! He was not only playing great music but helped me plan the entire ceremony and reception. He really went above and beyond and even coordinated my sparkler and bubble exit.

Lesley · Married on 05/29/2016

I had such a great experience working with Diego and uplifting entertainments. His professional and upbeat personality made us very confident that all of our guests will have an awesome time, and we were absolutely right! My guests never sat down, they are still talking about how great and fun my wedding was.

They are friendly, flexible, kind and super professional! We loved working with them. We will recommend it to our friends and family, and for sure the next time we have a party we don't want to work with any other company but Uplifting Entertainment!!!

• User5219616 · 2+ years ago

Uplifting Entertainment really do live up to their company name! The level of professionalism and the passion they put into their work was truly felt throughout the whole process. Their promptness in answering emails was really impressive. The music database software was so helpful, not to mention, the actual DJ's first hand knowledge and experience. His suggestions really made our day flow naturally and comfortably. Our guests had a blast. Even the venue staff had fun that night. We highly recommend this company for any event!

My Husband and I had a great experience with this company. Our Dj went above and beyond to ensure the whole ceremony and reception ran smoothly. Our families had a memorable time and so did we!

• User5207912 · 2+ years ago

We had a great experience with this company for our daughters wedding. Professional, fun and had everybody up dancing!

andrea · Married on 11/14/2014

Al and Vanessa were so incredible!! They were my first and by far favorite experience in hiring a DJ for our wedding. They invested so much time to get to know us and make sure they understood exactly the kind of feel and mood we were looking for with lighting and the perfect music selection. I have pictures to prove that EVERYONE was on the dance floor that night! They even took extra time and helped us rehearse our first dance together. They are terribly kind and friendly and we honestly had such a blast with them!! If you want a fun, awesome wedding they are sincerely the couple to talk to!

• User5207801 · 2+ years ago

I used uplifting Dj services for my Wedding, it was truly amazing for me and my Wife; DJ Teso was very attentive to our wedding music and entertainment requirements and was on point at all times. He also provided us with great customer service and a great entertainment for our guest and family. We will be using his services soon for our Baby shower

Emilie · Married on 02/23/2014

We were very pleased with the services provided for our wedding! Al and Vanessa are very personable and fun people to work with. When we sat with them and discussed our reception plans they were all about what we wanted as a couple. Everything we discussed went as planned on our wedding day! Al does a great job at keeping your guests up to date and excited during the reception. Uplifting Entertainment is the right choice if you're looking for a fun DJ/MC. They really know how to get the wedding party involved and your guests are definitely going to enjoy their time on the dance floor!

Trisha · Married on 11/06/2010

Diego, you did a fantastic job as the DJ/MC for our wedding! You were a true asset for things going smoothly, especially with your language skills, we could have never done it without you! - and your music choices were fantastic. Thank you for all your hard work and your time working with us! Gracias por los todos!

• Janine84

Janine · Married on 10/15/2016

2.8
      2.5
      3.5
      2.0
      3.5
      2.5

Uplifting entertainment started out with the best intentions and then... stopped short of not delivering. From calling my bride to be minutes before the ceremony and telling her they've lost the music we uploaded, to not understanding a phone conversation and wanting to play the wrong processional music. We also were expecting more of an MC, but we didn't receive one. It all worked out in the end, but caused a lot of unneeded stress and duress. It put a black mark on our special day.

Sent on 11/01/2016

UPLIFTING ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

We apologize for the misunderstanding with your ceremony music. There was a miscommunication between your wedding planner and our DJ. We offer an online planner for our clients to log in and choose specific songs for their processional and formalities. Upon review of your forms, you did not specify the ceremony music you wanted for Perlude, Processional, or Recessional. Our DJ asked your wedding planner if you had requests for the ceremony music and she provided him with the wrong song artist. DJ C. has over 20 years of experience and is an excellent mixer, so we were surprised to read your review. He performed as a DJ, made announcements, and did introductions. We apologize on behalf of DJ C. We wish there was better communication between you, your wedding planner, and our DJ. To avoid future issues, we continue to encourage our clients to use our online planner and meet with us before the event so that all their needs are clarified and met. We send our best wishes. Thank you for your review.