Upbeat Occasions Reviews

Upbeat Occasions 5
Upbeat Occasions 6
Upbeat Occasions 7

Shelby · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Caroline is wonderful, she truly made our day special!

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • Dan

Dan Mitchell · Married on 07/27/2019

DJ Caroline Made our Reception Unforgettable!

Caroline was recommended to us by our wedding planner at The Century House, and we could not have been happier! At our first meeting with Caroline, we could tell that she was going to be a lot of fun, and that she would be the right person for the job.

It was great to be able to select some music from her online library for her to play during the different parts of the reception. We love a lot of different types of music and Caroline filled in the gaps of our selections perfectly. She started out strong out of the gate, getting everyone up out of their chairs and onto the dance floor. She kept the energy alive all throughout the night, and the music selection was spot on!

Everyone had nothing but great things to say about her and her music, and it catered perfectly to our friends and family. If you are considering Caroline and Upbeat Occasions for your next event, we couldn't recommend her more!

Thank you for making our reception the party of the year Caroline!

-Dan and Kelly Mitchell

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Native Dancer

Nadja · Married on 07/06/2019

One Amazing DJ

We can’t say enough words that express how awesome DJ Caroline is! She is highly skilled, fun, and personable! We were so happy with her services for our wedding and recommend her to anyone who is getting married or needs a DJ for an event!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Erick

Erick Hankle · Married on 06/09/2019

Enjoyable every step of the way

Absolutely set the tone for our wedding. Dj Caroline was a wealth of knowledge. Me and my wife knew about 20% of what we wanted musically for our wedding and we couldn’t of filled the other 80% without Carolines expertise and experience. With the amount of hectic planning that goes into a wedding, it was a relief to have someone there threw it all making the experience much easier and enjoyable.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Krystle · Married on 06/08/2019

Much many compliments!

Working with Caroline was easy. She obviously loves music, and being a dj. She was able to meet whenever we needed, and responded to texts and messages so quickly. Working with her was a delight. Then, at the wedding, we received numerous compliments about the DJ and the music played. We gave her ideas, but she listened to us and made the music all go together and kept everyone entertained and singing and dancing and giggling. No technical problems (we were at a more remote venue with no Wi-Fi and limited power sources, and you never would have known!). I can’t say enough about how positive our experience was with Caroline.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Ben Mccabe · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing and Fun Wedding

Very easy to communicate with, gives many options and opinions, the whole process was stress free. The wedding itself was amazing, music was spot on and nothing but perfect. When the dancing started, she kept it hype and kept everyone involved and even got on the dance floor for the group dances. Took my request (the groom) to play a wu-tang song, so she is very flexible! So very happy with our decision to go with Upbeat Occasions, I highly recommend to all looking to consider Dj Caroline!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Preston Kircher · Married on 05/04/2019

Flat out amazing

Caroline is just amazing. She is more then just a dj. She helped us with the entire wedding process. She went way above and beyond. So much fun to work with and everyone just loved her performance

Sent on 05/09/2019

Jennifer Hawes · Married on 05/04/2019

Outstanding!

What can I say about our experience with Caroline & UpBeat Occasions? How about absolutely amazing!!! From in person meetings, to phone calls, to last minute panicked messages, Caroline responded to them all, professionally, timely, and with a sense of humor (which was so appreciated and helped make stressful planning a fun/enjoyable process instead). Caroline went above and beyond providing suggestions, having a very well organized online planning tool, all the way to helping us with the pre-dress rehearsal process. She makes your wedding a dance party; guaranteed! She is able to keep your friends and family smiling and dancing all night long. The small touches during and after the wedding made it so much more than your traditional/typical DJ! (Sparkler send off need I say more?) I’m so happy we went with Caroline from UpBeat Occasions. You will not be disappointed! Thank you Caroline!!!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Upbeat Occasions 8
    Upbeat Occasions 9
  • Jenna

Jenna Difrancesco · Married on 01/06/2019

Sister of the Bride

Caroline went out of her way to help me execute a special surprise for my sister's wedding (a rap portion of my speech), including downloading a version of Shoop without lyrics, helping me practice and staying in contact with me the entire week before the wedding. On top of that, the wedding music that she played made for the best dance party at a wedding I've ever seen. She also went out of her way to make sure my sister had a drink in her hand, my uncle got to "Twist" and the flower girls got their first try at being DJ. Upbeat Occasions made the wedding such an incredible blast. My only regret is that I didn't know Caroline when I got married!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Gina

Gina Sidoti-Wickham · Married on 12/21/2018

Upbeat Occasions

Upbeat Occasions was one of the best choices I made for my wedding.. The entertainment makes the wedding.... Caroline and her staff are involved from the jump. You choose what you want. Guidance throughout your planning not to mention that in itself is so much fun. And then the big day comes and they are amazing. They entertain and interact with your guests. Fun and professional offering additional services, for example the photo booth, which was a huge hit... the list goes on. So look no further... you will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Upbeat Occasions 10
    Upbeat Occasions 11
    Upbeat Occasions 12
    Upbeat Occasions 13
    Upbeat Occasions 14
    Upbeat Occasions 15

Megan Lewis · Married on 11/09/2018

Could not have asked for better!

Upbeat occasions made our wedding one to remember! We began planning a year before our day and when we first met with Caroline we knew that she was the perfect fit for our wedding image. She presented her programs that allow couple to add the music they’d like (or not like) to hear, and truly listened to us and what we wanted for our day. She was always willing to talk over ideas or have a meeting in her office to discuss details. We brought her a list of musical requests, game ideas and visions we had and Caroline worked all of it into our special day!

We would highly reccomend Caroline and Upbeat Occasions to anyone for their upcoming events!!!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceptional

Caroline was amazing, kept the party going all night and there was not any down time with the music, we had people dancing and singing right up until the very end of the night. You really will regret not booking her for your wedding. I would book her again in a heartbeat. Best decision we made!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2018

Hire DJ Caroline!

My friends and family continue to rave to me about how much they loved DJ Caroline at our wedding. She was so easy to work with during the planning process, and had so many different, fun options to choose from to personalize our wedding to our taste. People were on the dance floor all night, and she really knew how to read the crowd. The selfie station was a huge hit as well! Caroline is a top notch professional.
    Thank you for making our big day unforgettable!!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 09/30/2018

As a wedding photographer, I've worked with a lot of DJs... and I can say that Caroline was an absolute pleasure to work with for my daughter's graduation party. She did an amazing job even though my daughter wouldn't give a playlist. I don't think there were any requests she didn't have quickly on hand. She played a great mix of music and was seriously just a happy upbeat person. You can't go wrong in hiring her for your event!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Carissa · Married on 09/30/2018

5 stars is not enough for Caroline from Upbeat Occasions. From the first conversation my husband and I had with her, we knew she was going to be the perfect fit for our big day. Caroline exceeded our expectations and was one of the main reasons why we had such a perfect wedding day. Caroline went above and beyond and everything that is included when you book with her is just unheard of, we had ceremony music and acoustics, personalized monogram/ uplighting, music and interactive games during cocktail hour, music for dinner, and of coarse music for dancing. In addition she worked diligently so that we could have a slideshow of pictures of my husband and I and then for the parent dances (mother/son, father/daughter), and she provided the sparklers for the sparkler send off. You truly cannot get better than Caroline, her knowledge, experience, professionalism, and personality far exceeds anything than I've seen. She listened to what we wanted and was willing to go outside the box at times, she gave suggestions that complimented what we wanted, and truly cared about making our wedding day one of a kind. All of our guests had the best time and at the end of the night they didn't want to get off the dance floor. I cannot say it enough, Caroline is the best in the business and you will only be disappointed if you don't choose her for your event!!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Upbeat Occasions 21
    Upbeat Occasions 22

Laura Miller · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent Job!

Caroline was the best DJ we could have gotten. She is so knowledgeable about the industry and truly goes out of her was to make sure she understands your vision. It is clear that she dedicates a lot of time to make each wedding special and unique. She does a wonderful job of guiding you through the process of selecting songs, or has great suggestions if you are stuck on what to choose. She is wonderful at reading the crowd, but will respect watch you select to be played. She did a wonderful job, we would choose her again and again.

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Dance the night away

Working with Caroline was such an amazing experience, she was AWESOME!! The music was perfect and she really kept the crowd going, everyone had so much fun and no one can stop talking about our big day. I highly recommend Upbeat Occasions, or night wouldn't have been the same with out them ❤

Sent on 10/26/2018

Brianna · Married on 09/22/2018

Overall fantastic person to work with. She helped us through everything to make the planning less stressful and constantly went above and beyond! Everyone had an amazing time at our wedding and a big part of that is thanks to Caroline! Thank you!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2018

Caroline was a pleasure to work with. She listened to all of our request and had everyone up dancing the night away!! We would highly recommend her

Sent on 10/10/2018

Emelie · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Caroline was our first vendor booked for a reason!!! The minute I met her at a wedding show I knew she'd be the PERFECT DJ for our day because of her awesome, upbeat personality and can-do attitude!! She really individualized our day by meeting with us and staying in contact through the whole process. She gave us the freedom to choose how involved we wanted to be in the playlist creation process, and provided a ton of great insight for planning. The day of she showed right up, set up and checked in with the other vendors and made sure that we were all set too!!! She made everything happen, from a very long walk down the aisle, a super fun photo booth, a great vibe on the dance floor and even feeding us. After the wedding she suprised us with a beautiful montage set to a song she knew was special to us; all with photos and video she took during the day!!! So special, we will treasure it forever. Our guests raved about how much fun she was, the photo booth and how perfect the sparkler sendoff was to end the evening. I am referring DJ Caroline to every future bride and groom because she is the best and will ensure the same amazing experience we had.

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Upbeat Occasions 23
    Upbeat Occasions 24

Upbeat Occasions's reply:

Much love always!!!

David · Married on 09/02/2018

We happened to meet Caroline at the wedding show at Pat's Barn. We immediately liked her and what she had to offer! Caroline was a dream to work with...professional, responsive and a lot of fun. Not only did she provide music and sound for the ceremony and receptions, she also did all of the uplighting and our names in lights on the dance floor!!! From the planning to the ceremony right through to the sparkler exit after the reception - she was simply amazing! She even sent us a video of things that happened the evening of our wedding a few days later!

We wanted our wedding be a happy celebration - where are guests were up out of their seats, mingling around, dancing, and having fun!! Caroline helped to make that a reality! Caroline started the evening by providing all our sound needs and music for our outdoor ceremony. And it was perfectly done! She had music playing indoors immediately after the ceremony during cocktail hour and dinner and really turned it up after dinner!! Of all the compliments we had from our guests that evening, we heard again and again how awesome the music was all night! Not only were people on the dance floor and having a great time - several people told me the next day they were hurting because they hadn't danced or had the much fun in years!!! We really can't say enough great things about Caroline! She is simply the best!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Upbeat Occasions's reply:

Thanks you! Much love always

Alyssa · Married on 09/01/2018

Perfect from start to finish!

DJ Caroline helped make our day wonderful. The music was a huge part of our vision for our wedding, and the ability to make our own dedicated playlists made it so easy to hear everything we wanted. The party was non stop and everyone had an amazing time!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Adrienne · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I hired Caroline for our wedding and she was absolutely wonderful. We could not have asked for a better DJ to provide music at our reception. From the very beginning, Caroline was responsive and extremely helpful in the planning process. She is very detail oriented, professional, and FUN. All of our guests had a great time; many of them never left the dance floor which was exactly what we were hoping for! Caroline also goes above and beyond and offers additional entertainment services. She coordinated a sparkler send off for us at the end of the reception which was so amazing and a great way to end our wedding night. You will not be disappointed if you choose to work with Caroline!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Karen · Married on 08/11/2018

Caroline came recommended through a mutual friend. The minute we met, I could tell that music was a passion of hers. She listened to what we had envisioned and made it come to life on our wedding day! When I was unsure of what songs to pick, she had the best suggestions because she took the time to get to know my husband and I. At our wedding, the dance floor was crowded all night!!

Sent on 08/24/2018