UnVeiling Photography Reviews

67 | Manchester, NH

67 Reviews for UnVeiling Photography

Regina · Married on 04/20/2018

Leah was easy to work with, quick to find the best light for each shot on my list, discrete and took stunning photos of our day! We are so pleased with the pictures from our special day.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Leah was punctual, flexible and made the photo shoot of our 2 impossible toddlers, so easy (for me and the kids!!)!!! The kids loved her and she was so natural and professional. and most amazing was the quality of her photos! Leah and her pictures are perfect.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Emilee · Married on 09/10/2016

Leah was amazingly helpful, not only on the day of, but throughout the whole process! She responded to questions almost immediately, was helpful in all aspects of planning, and was easy to work with. Leah makes the process feel easy, fun, and stress-free. Our photos are gorgeous, relaxed, and totally us! I would recommend her very highly!!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Lindsay · Married on 09/04/2016

I do not have a single bad thing to say about Leah and her work. She is truly an amazing photographer who made everyone in my family feel very comfortable and act candidly in front of the camera. She traveled to Westport, MA to work with us and it was greatly appreciated. While I haven't seen all of my wedding photos yet, the ones I have seen have been absolutely stunning. I can't wait to see them all so I can relive the day over again!

Sent on 09/21/2016
  • User7497442 · event on 09/01/2016

Unveiling Photography is our first choice for all of our photography needs! We used them for our engagement and wedding photos, so naturally they were our first choice when it came time to take newborn photos and family shots. Leah, the owner, is wonderful to work with. We absolutely love all of our images from Unveiling Photography and will continue to use them in the future!

• User7497442 · event on 08/11/2016

We worked with Leah for our wedding and engagement photos and loved both of those experiences so much that we called her immediately to work on the professional photos for our business. She took amazing shots for both our food photography and our building and business. Leah is a pleasure to work with and does an excellent job! Thanks to her our website and promotional materials look amazing!

We can't imagine working with anyone else!

Erika · Married on 08/07/2016

Leah was recommended to me by a friend and I'm glad she was. From the moment we met her she was friendly, fun and incredibly competent. She put us at ease and made us feel good about the big day. When the day arrived she was involved but not obtrusive and made everyone feel comfortable during pictures. We were so happy when we saw the pictures and the biggest problem we're having is choosing which photos will be chosen for our album since we love them all.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Kate · Married on 07/29/2016

Leah was a wonderful, we couldn't have been more pleased with her professionalism and experience. She really put us all at ease and we were amazed with the photos. It was as if she was everywhere at once and will have a hard time choosing which one to frame. We were so glad we went with Leah!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Michelle · Married on 07/27/2016

I loved working with Leah of UnVeiling Photography. Flexible, helpful, informed, highly skilled, responsible and extremely pleasant are a few ways to describe her professionalism. And I am thrilled with the resulting photos.

Phillip · Married on 07/16/2016

Leah is/was fantastic! She is right there when you need her and the rest of the time she's floating around creating art in the background! We loved the pictures. I have her blog feature of our wedding as a permanent tab on my phone web browser and peak at it all the time.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Brandon · Married on 12/12/2015

I highly highly recommend UnVeiling Photography for your wedding. Very friendly and professional. Best vendor at my wedding!!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Amy · event on 11/21/2015

Leah met our family at the hospital the morning after our daughters birth. She perfectly captured the joy of the first moments together as a family of four. My favorite images are of my two year old son with a stethoscope checking her heart and of my grandmother holding her for the first time. We will cherish these images forever and use them to tell our children stories in the future. As always, Leah was extremely professional, respectful, timely and demonstrated excellence in her photographic skills.

Sent on 12/20/2015
  • Sophie

Sophie · Married on 10/17/2015

Leah is an amazing person. She kept me calm, and made me feel comfortable around her.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Cherie · Married on 10/10/2015

We are beyond grateful that Leah was recommended to us by a friend! She did both our engagement session and wedding and both were amazing! We loved working with her - she was laid back and fun but professional as well. She worked with all of our requests and stepped right in with cool ideas when we were at a loss. The combination of our venue and time of day made for a challenging photography setting and Leah totally nailed it! Our pictures are amazing!! The whole experience was completely stress free and enjoyable. I would absolutely recommend Leah for any occasion!!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Dan · Married on 10/10/2015

Sent on 12/13/2015

Thomas · Married on 09/27/2015

So easy to work with, wonderful at capturing the moment.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/25/2014

Leah did the best job with the pictures for our wedding! She was very professional, responsive and flexible throughout the entire process and I never felt the need to worry that our pictures would be anything other than amazing! We were looking for a package that was a little different from her standard packages, and had no trouble working with her to come up with exactly what we wanted. I normally hate having my picture taken, but Leah made my husband and I feel so comfortable on our wedding day with her fun and laid back attitude! Most importantly, the end result was absolutely perfect and stunning pictures! I would not hesitate to recommend Leah and Unveiling Photography to all future brides and grooms!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Caitlin · event on 10/13/2014

Leah is amazing! We met with her on October 14 to shoot some family pictures. She helped coordinate a location for our family portraits that was perfect for my son's love of trains and my request to have outdoor, fall pictures. She was very responsive to all of my questions and requests. She put my two year old son at ease during the hour session and captured some amazing moments. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Leah and look forward to working with her again.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Jessi · Married on 10/12/2014

Leah was fantastic! Our photographer quit a week before our wedding and family suggested Leah. She happened to have our date available and was awesome with communicating her needs, asking what we needed/wanted, and general wedding photo info. The day of our wedding she was everywhere, caught everything, and was able to herd all of us into what turned out to be truly perfect pictures! I really don't like pictures of myself, but I can't wait to hang our wedding pictures up in our house and share them with our friends and families. I can't wait to have another reason to hire her, thank you so much Leah!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Janet · event on 09/28/2014

Leah made us very comfortable and found ways to help us relax while posing for photos. Her creativity gave us some unique photos in a natural setting with personal meaning for us. It was very easy to communicate with her before and after our session.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Shannon · event on 08/24/2014

Leah was fantastic! She really made us feel right at home! She is very personable and has really taken the time to get to know us. Leah was very attentive and grasped the moments of what mean the most to my Fiance' and I. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and we know that life is short. Leah is a perfect pick to capture these special moments. As we get older and our family grows, we know Leah will be there.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 08/24/2014

My fiance and I booked both our engagement photos and wedding with Leah upon the recommendation of a coworker, and we couldn't have been happier. Leah was so easy to work with - organized and professional but so friendly and easy-going, too. She has a knack for making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. And, her work is outstanding - our photos are absolutely stunning and a true reflection of us.

I highly recommend Leah to any couple, and we look forward to working with her again in the future!

Sent on 11/03/2014
  • User4376136 · event on 08/21/2014

Leah is an expert in bringing out the personality of the subjects in her photos!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Kim · Married on 08/16/2014

Leah was absolutely wonderful to work with, she came from Manchester NH to Stowe VT for my wedding and she was lovely. Very organized and professional, friendly and outgoing. My parents and my in-laws also told me how much they loved working with Leah. I am so excited to see the pictures! I would highly recommend UnVeiling Photography to anyone who is planning a wedding or any other special event to be remembered.

Sent on 08/28/2014

C · event on 08/10/2014

Leah is amazing and I highly recommend her. She is efficient, professional, and reliable. At the same time, she is lighthearted and creates a relaxed and fun atmosphere where smiles come naturally. Most importantly, she delivers an excellent product.

Sent on 09/08/2014