Unveiling Designs by Heather Reviews

Unveiling Designs by Heather 6
Unveiling Designs by Heather 7
  • Christina

Christina Mendoza 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Best experience ever! Highly Recommend!!

I cannot say enough about unveiling designs!! I had the pleasure of having Heather and Katie perform their magic on my girls and I for my wedding on July 20th. Let me start off by saying that for the past year I have been booking them for every important event where I wanted my hair and makeup done and have never been disappointed. Heather and Katie are nothing short of AMAZING!! They are extremely talented, friendly, funny, caring, and take pride in their work. Their main goal really is to make sure that you feel beautiful and they always come through. Everything they did was flawless. I cannot be happier with how everything turned out. I will always recommend them for any event and will absolutely continue booking them for my own!! 馃檪

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Unveiling Designs by Heather 8
    Unveiling Designs by Heather 9
    Unveiling Designs by Heather 10

Rachel 路 Married on 07/19/2019

Hands down the best MUAH artists!

I don鈥檛 even know how to properly convey how amazing Heather and Katie are - they were by far my favorite vendors to work with throughout my entire wedding planning process and wedding day. Not only are these ladies extremely talented at what they do, they are maybe two of the nicest, most genuine women I鈥檝e ever met. Needless to say, I was pretty nervous the day of my wedding and they worked so hard to keep me calm while simultaneously making me and my girls feel so incredibly beautiful. They truly listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond to create the exact look I was aiming for. Their professionalism and caring demeanors are unmatched - they really go the extra mile!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Rachel Klein 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent doesn鉅箃 even begin to describe..!

Excellent doesn鈥檛 even begin to describe me and my bridesmaids experience. These ladies are lovely, professional, warm, silly, punctual, kind, TALENTED! You can鈥檛 get better than Katie and Heather! Thank you guys for helping start off my wedding day the right way!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Christine Anschutz 路 Married on 06/20/2019

Flawlessly Perfect!

Heather & Katie really know their stuff! They are fast, listen to you needs, and make sure that not only your look turns our perfect, but also your bridesmaids, flower girls, and anyone else who is getting ready with you. I recommend them 100% and plan to use them again in the future with baby arrival shoots. Trust me you wont go wrong with choosing Heather & Katie!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Chrissy

Chrissy Berry 路 Married on 06/09/2019

Gorgeous looks!

Heather and Katie did an amazing job! They did hair and makeup for my three bridesmaids and me. Some of us had an idea of what we wanted, and others left it to Heather and Katie to get creative and all of our looks turned out gorgeous and unique to each of us.
    Logistically, they were extremely organized and very responsive. Booking and payments were also super easy. They arrived early and kept us all on schedule, which everyone really appreciated!
    Most importantly, they were also so friendly and fun to chat with and helped me feel relaxed. My hair and makeup still looked great at the end of a long (sweaty!) day! I would highly recommend this team!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Nicolette 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing experience!

I had my makeup done by Heather for my wedding June 2019. She was incredibly easy to correspond with (i believe she responded to my initial email within 30 min on a Sunday!), upfront with prices, very knowledgeable and friendly! She was also early and prepared day of! I don鈥檛 generally wear a lot of makeup on a day to day basis and was worried about having a look that was too heavy/untrue to myself. Heather put all those worries at bay and gave me a look that was natural looking yet accentuated all the right features. I felt very beautiful and I was so happy with how it photographed. Hire Unveiling designs! You won鈥檛 regret it.

Photos added are by Katie Mick Photography.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Unveiling Designs by Heather 11
    Unveiling Designs by Heather 12
    Unveiling Designs by Heather 13

Crystal 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Best decision ever!

Heather was amazing not only because her skill is impeccable, but also because she checked in with me often and asked what I like and would like changed for my wedding day makeup application. She really listened and interested in making me 100% happy. She was also incredibly easy to talk to and easy going. Her team helped put us all at ease and made up absolutely gorgeous for such an amazing day!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Unveiling Designs by Heather 14

Maia Wagner 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing experience!

I recently got married and I was so lucky to have Heather as my makeup artist! She was recommended to me by a friend last year, and when I contacted her to see if she was available on our wedding date she responded within 5-10 minutes. It just so happened that our date was one of the last she had available in May, and I鈥檓 so happy that she did. Heather was wonderful to work with! She was so helpful and quick to respond to any of my questions, patient when my deposit check and contract disappeared in the mail, she listened to my requests and concerns, and she made me feel gorgeous! She was super flexible and allowed me to coordinate my makeup trial for the day of our engagement shoot, and she even took extra time with me to make sure everything was perfect for our pictures. Heather is just so sweet, fabulous at what she does, and she was definitely a calming presence to have there on my wedding day. I can鈥檛 recommend her highly enough, and I hope I can find an excuse to have her do my makeup again soon!

*Engagement picture and Wedding picture attached are by Sweet Poppy Studios.*

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Unveiling Designs by Heather 15
    Unveiling Designs by Heather 16
    Unveiling Designs by Heather 17
    Unveiling Designs by Heather 18

Karena Yamamoto 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Wedding Hair and Make-up!!!

Katie and Heather were awesome! They were super friendly, flexible, professional, and always made you feel comfortable. Loved working with these girls!!!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Price 路 Married on 04/20/2019

Dream Glam Team

Heather & Katie were the dream team for my large bridal party of 8 bridesmaids, a mother of the bride, and me, the bride! I really connected with Heather & Katie during our initial hair and makeup trial, and they both worked with me to realistically achieve the vintage romance look I was hoping for. I was blown away and so happy with how long everything held after the trial - They easily recreated the fabulous look on my wedding day and were amazing with time management as they worked with a large group of unruly girls getting ready together in one space. I laughed so much in my hair and makeup chair and they made me feel so beautiful and confident on my special day. I would absolutely recommend this team to any bride looking for a supportive, creative, and talented beauty crew!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Unveiling Designs by Heather 19
    Unveiling Designs by Heather 20
    Unveiling Designs by Heather 21
  • Charlotte

Charlotte Ledou 路 Married on 10/14/2018

Heather and Katie = A Dynamite Duo

Heather and Katie are greatly talented and such a pleasure to work with. On the day of my wedding, they arrived ready and professional (at 5:40am!) but also friendly and so fun. These ladies are very calming and make you feel at ease during all the stress that comes with wedding day nerves. Overall I'm super happy with the outcome and wouldn't have changed a thing. They made me feel so beautiful and confident for the greatest day ever. They're attention to detail was on point. All of my emails and questions were addressed super fast. They are the sweetest people and I am so happy they were a part of my big day. I would not hesitate to reach out to them again if I need make up and hair for other special occasions! I could not recommend them more.

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Unveiling Designs by Heather 22
    Unveiling Designs by Heather 23
    Unveiling Designs by Heather 24
    Unveiling Designs by Heather 25

Chelsie Burns 路 Married on 10/13/2018

I looked amazing!

I absolutely loved my hair and makeup. The gals were super professional, had great communication, and delivered on an amazing wedding hair and makeup service. My girls and I looked and felt beautiful!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Diana

Diana 路 Married on 10/07/2018

Beauty in elegance

Heather and Katie were such a great team. They did a professional job not only on my hair and makeup, but for my mom and bridesmaids too! They were very efficient with timing, but also very calm and relaxed.

Their personalities were fun and they fit in well with our group while we were prepping.

I had in my mind the exact hair style I wanted for my wedding, and Katie executed it perfectly! Also, I typically don't wear makeup in my daily life so was nervous about not looking like "me" but Heather was able to make my makeup look totally natural, with the addition of the dramatic eyes that I wanted.

I highly recommend Heather and Katie!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Meghan 路 Married on 10/06/2018

October vineyard wedding review

I had a wonderful experience, Heather was incredibly responsive in all communication and gave great tips on some products to get in advance so that I could stay touched up the whole day! I still use my lipstick and blotting compact she recommended because it works so well. Above all, she was really fun! It felt like having a friend doing my hair and makeup, which is what anyone wants on their wedding morning!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Kacey 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Heather and Katie are Amazing!

Heather and Katie are just wonderful. I could not have been happier. It's a real leap of faith to book hair and makeup for your wedding purely off of an online impression without ever doing a trial beforehand, but I had a good gut instinct about them and I am so glad I trusted it, as they turned out to be the perfect choice. They are both so professional, you really feel that from the very beginning. And they both did an amazing job. It was important for me to feel really beautiful and classy, and to stand out without looking over-done, and they totally achieved this. The make up and hair also had great staying power and I barely had to touch anything up the whole night.
    My sister and friends were also so happy! We all felt amazing, not a single complaint.
    On top of this, they both have wonderful energy. They are calm, relaxed and so warm. It was such a wonderful start to my wedding day being in their company. I left for my ceremony feeling beautiful and confident, and I would highly recommend them to any bride to be!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Carly 路 Married on 09/08/2018

I have used Heather鈥檚 services twice...for engagement photos and for my wedding. She is the best makeup artist I have ever worked with. Professional, prompt, kind, fun, and my makeup was perfect. Exactly what I wanted, but better than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Angelina 路 Married on 09/07/2018

Absolutly outstanding! Heather made me feel so beautiful and put me at ease. She was so sweet and professional. She truly cares and understands the individual needs and vision of each of her brides. I was blessed to have her as an important part of my big day.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Rachel 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Heather and Katie did hair and make-up for myself and several bridesmaids. They were very good about listening to what we each wanted based on our personal styles, and were patient when we wanted something tweaked. They were also punctual and allowed enough time to give each girl enough attention. We all felt beautiful, but still like ourselves!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Alexandra 路 Married on 08/31/2018

Heather & Katie were impeccable! Their level of service, professionalism, talent, and overall work was more then what I could have imagined. My whole wedding parties hair and make-up were so beautiful and I could not recommend them more for future brides and weddings. Thank you so much Heather and Katie, for making me feel so special on my day and so beautiful.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Emily 路 Married on 08/18/2018

We had a truly incredible experience with Heather! She has now done wedding makeup for 3 weddings in our family because we love her (and her work) so much! The makeup was perfect on everyone in the bridal party and she always listened to what people wanted and customized based on their preferences. Heather brought an awesome assistant who was also fantastic and had a similar style so that everyone looked totally cohesive. Would 100% recommend Heather to anyone looking for a fantastic makeup artist for their wedding or any other glam needs! Thanks so much Heather for such an amazing job!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Brooke 路 Married on 08/04/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Heather- she was phenomenal! I used her for my August wedding and everything from the trial/first meeting, to my friends/bridesmaids makeup and of course my bridal makeup, was outstanding. Heather knew exactly the look I was going for and executed it perfectly. She even knew just how great a lip color would look on my skin tone.. one I would never pick out for myself but now absolutely love! She's so positive and makes you feel right at home and comfortable. I was worried about some last minute pre-wedding blemishes but Heather covered them with ease and calmed my stresses (much needed!). My makeup stayed for 8+ hours.. amazing. Highly recommend and will be using her for all big occasions!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Brooke 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Unveiling Designs by Heather 26

Kelly 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Heather was incredible! During the trial and the wedding day, she was kind, calm, and professional. She was honest and highly skilled. My makeup was exactly what I asked for and MORE! I came in with a couple pictures and a general idea of what I wanted for the makeup but Heather was able to bring it all to life better than I could have ever imagined! She was so pleasant to work with on the wedding day-she was a calming force, reminded me to drink water, and laughed with me at all the silly things that happened! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for bridal makeup. Thank you, Heather, for everything!

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Unveiling Designs by Heather 27
    Unveiling Designs by Heather 28
    Unveiling Designs by Heather 29
    Unveiling Designs by Heather 30

Jessa 路 Married on 06/29/2018

Heather was amazing to work with! She was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the wedding day as well as leading up to it. I absolutely loved Heather's calm and respectful nature as well as her beautiful work. I absolutely LOVED the makeup job that Heather did! The whole time that I spent with Heather, during the trial and my wedding day, I felt as if I was spending time with a friend! I felt that comfortable with her. I would highly recommend Heather to someone who is looking for a makeup artist!

Sent on 06/07/2018