Unveiled Weddings Reviews

Unveiled Weddings 5
Unveiled Weddings 6
Unveiled Weddings 7

Meghan · Married on 07/26/2019

My fiancé and I got engaged in Central Park this past December and it was more than i could ever imagine. To top it all off, Alberto and his wife, Lauren, were there capturing every second of our special moment. Everything was fantastic from the instance my then boyfriend first contacted Alberto to when we received our pictures back.
    Now, i did not see the proposal coming and my boyfriend was more focused on the location of the proposal, rightfully so, that we did not have additional locations in mind for pictures. However, that did not matter because Alberto did his research and scouted out some pretty amazing spots. He even had some inspiration offline, which i absolutely loved because it showed me he truly cared about our special day. Everything happened so fast, but with each step, Alberto and Lauren were asking us what WE WANTED. They are two people that do not see their job as just a job. They know they are creating life long memories and they do everything possible to make it even more incredible.
    If you are searching for a great photographer, i would definitely suggest Alberto!! SImply take a look at his work, it speaks for itself!!

Sent on 01/09/2018
  • Suzanne

Suzanne Toriello · Married on 07/06/2019

We love Unveiled Weddings!

Unveiled Weddings was absolutely wonderful to work with. Lauren was very responsive, helpful, and friendly via email, and we loved working with Celeste, Brittany, and Mike as our wedding photographers/videographer. They were all very professional, yet down to earth and humble. Fantastic group & highly recommended!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Unveiled Weddings's reply:

We are loving the love! You & Jimmy have been such a pleasure to work with and your wedding photos came out stunning!! Can't wait to see your picks soon for the album! xx Lauren & the UW team

Jane Zimmerman · Married on 05/18/2019

Magical photos!

Unveiled Weddings shot my wedding and the photos we received are pure magic. The entire experience with Unveiled Weddings was enjoyable. Choosing a photographer can be very stressful since you want the best people to capture the day, and Unveiled Weddings is definitely the answer. Brittany shot our photos and we could not be more pleased with the memories she captured. She was also efficient and quick which was very important to us since we didn't do a first look and wanted to still make our cocktail hour. She brought great energy to the day and clearly had a deep passion for her job. We cannot say enough good things and are so excited to see the video Mike shot!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Unveiled Weddings's reply:

Your wedding day was so beautiful and you & Zach have been such a pleasure to work with! We are so happy to hear these kind words about your experience with us. :-) Mike is putting the finishes touches on your films as we speak - we can't wait to share them with you very shortly! xx, Lauren & the UW team
  • Zachary

Zachary Zimmerman · Married on 05/18/2019

Phenomenal photos

Unveiled Weddings is amazing and great to work with. Brittany listened to everything we said we wanted and made our day even more special. Our photos are so natural and the lighting she captured is phenomenal. I would recommend Unveiled Weddings to anyone.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Natasha · Married on 05/04/2019

Lauren & Alberto are incredibly dedicated to their business, and it shows! I've been communicating with them for months now from overseas and have been blown away with how responsive and organized they've been throughout this whole process. We were initially a little disappointed that Alberto (the lead photographer of Unveiled weddings) wouldn't be available for our wedding date, but Lauren assured us that Celeste (another one of their photographers) would be a great fit for what we were looking for and had a very similar style to Alberto. Just over a week ago we met with Celeste for our engagement shoot and absolutely loved working with her. My fiance and I aren't used to being photographed and were a little nervous of what to expect. Celeste immediately put us at ease, made us laugh, and knew just what to say to get us to relax and have some fun during the shoot. We just got our photos back and they're incredible! We can't wait to work with them on our wedding day.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Barbara · Married on 04/27/2019

We cannot praise Jakub enough. Unveiled Weddings from an admin side is super organized, succinct and professional. On the creative side, my fiancé and I had a call with Jakub before signing the contract and we immediately appreciated that he wasn’t another cheesy wedding vendor ;). He was kind, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable about navigating photography in the city with permits, locations, etc. We loved his portfolios and felt confident after talking with him so we booked him. On the day of our engagement shoot, the weather was dreary since it rained up until the time we were planning to meet Jakub. The flowers blooming in Central Park were not looking lush either. As a result of the editing, you would have thought our shoot took place on the most gorgeous day in NYC. My fiancé and I had the best time doing our engagement shoot and Jakub generously incorporated our requests for certain poses and locations. The poses I thought seemed unnatural turned out to be the most elegant shots that we are now cherishing. Jakub is truly talented and we are so excited to work with him for our wedding. Since finances are a huge part of wedding planning, we found Unveiled Weddings to be very cost effective for the packages they offer. We found other vendors, whose editing wasn’t as elegant as Unveiled Weddings, charging about $2k more for similar packages. Jakub truly captured who we are as a couple without knowing us well. We cannot thank him enough for his talent, time, and professionalism.

Sent on 06/05/2018

jorge · Married on 03/15/2019

Alberto, Celeste, muchas gracias por su trabajo y dedicación las fotos nos gustaron muchísimo a Mariana y a mí, además su atención y apoyo para que nuestro momento fuera perfecto a pesar de las eventualidades que se presentaron por el clima fue esencial, estamos muy agradecidos. Recomendaré ampliamente su servicio con todos mis conocidos en México.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Colleen · Married on 01/12/2019

So personable and professional!

From beginning to end Lauren was fantastic! She made everything so easy for us. Emily and Brittany we’re out photographers the day of our wedding, Emily was with me and Brittany was with the groom as we both were getting ready. They both took so many candid and beautiful natural shots throughout the night that it’s making the selection process for our photo album so difficult! Good problem to have. We highly recommend Unveiled

Sent on 04/24/2019

Unveiled Weddings's reply:

Shucks we are blushing! Thank you so much for these very kind words. :) Your photos came out absolutely STUNNING and we don't blame you on having a hard time narrowing down. ;) We can't wait to see your final selections soon!! xx Lauren & the UW team

Valerie · Married on 10/13/2018

Lauren at Unveiled Weddings gave us the most excellent customer service. She was responsive, informative, and helped me through a very daunting process. I appreciated the personal touch during such an overwhelming time. Though we ended up working with a different vendor, it was a difficult decision because Lauren was so professional, thoughtful, and easy to work with. Unveiled Weddings has a unique touch!

Sent on 04/10/2018
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/06/2018

Forever Grateful!

5 stars is not enough! Cele and Alberto did an amazing job and our pictures came out beautifully. We wanted our photographers to capture many candid moments and capture the true feel of the evening - they did not disappoint! Some people told me their photographers were interjecting themselves in important moments for 'the photo' but Cele or Alberto never did that. They captured everything, many times without even being seen so the smiles and happiness were as genuine as could be! They made my husband and I feel comfortable and helped us relax as the day went on. From the moment I spoke with Lauren from UW to even after I received my photos, she was prompt with setting up phone chats, responding to emails and answering any and all questions I had.
    Unveiled Weddings was the perfect choice and we are so grateful for all they did for us! They love what they do and it shows. Choose them and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Unveiled Weddings's reply:

We are feeling the love! Thank you SO much for these incredibly kind words. We had such a blast working with you both - truly our honor to photograph your day at Sea Cliff Manor! All our very best to you & Brian!

Daniel · Married on 08/18/2018

Engagement and Proposal Photos

Alberto perfectly captured our special moments!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Keith Myers · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing Wedding Photo/Video Company

Alberto and Lauren did an incredible job planning our wedding photography and delivered amazing results! They were really welcoming and genuinely excited for us. The team was very organized which made for a completely seamless process. The photos and video came out perfect, we would not have changed a thing! Alberto is a skilled photographer and made sure we got all of the shots on our list and then some! Everyone in our wedding party loved him and could feel the energy and excitement on our special day. If you are looking for a professional photographer/video team then look no further!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Sheri · Married on 08/11/2018

So happy with!

My husband Keith and I were so happy with the pricing and overall support we received from Unveiled who took care of our video and photography! Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/12/2018

I was nervous about dealing with boring photographers and staged photos, but it was nothing like that with Alberto and his team. It was fun, although also professional, and the quality of photos is amazing! We could not be happier or recommend Unveiled more highly. Our engagement photos in Central Park are stunning and our wedding photos lock in all the wonderful moments for us. Unveiled was everywhere without being obtrusive. 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Hayon · Married on 06/16/2018

If you are looking for professionalism and quality, you are looking for Lauren and Alberto! Since the moment me and my wife sent them email asking about price and service they were fast and kind answering all our questions! On the wedding day we couldn't be happier! It was perfect! Alberto has so much energy and love for what he does! He was always looking for the best angles, lights, backgrounds and images! He was not just a photographer, we felt like he was one of our friends! Not just me and my wife but all the family and friends loved his positive attitude! Being a good photographer is not just about having a nice camera, but also have good eyes! Working as a photographer is not just about taking pictures and getting paid, but also doing it with love and passion. And Alberto definitely has all of that, he has love and passion for his job! The pictures were AMAZING!!! Everything was perfect! All we can say is THANK YOU! We are very happy and strongly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/21/2018
  • I

Isabela · Married on 06/16/2018

Having Alberto as our wedding photographer was the best choice we made. He and Lauren are the best! Always kind, solicitous, dedicated in having the perfect click and seeing everything going well. We just love the photos! Our whole family loved it, they only talk about the wonderful photos... We got to relive that day seeing the photos. Thank you a thousand times for this wonderful work.

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Unveiled Weddings 14
    Unveiled Weddings 15
    Unveiled Weddings 16

Bhesham · Married on 06/16/2018

I’m a little late with this review due to time, but let me begin by saying Unveild Weddings did a remarkable and spectacular job with our post wedding shoot. We had a destination wedding so we used a photographer in that country, we compared the pictures and it was a night a day difference, so was the experience as well. Alberto is very enthusiastic, genuine and funny, you will not be bored during your shoot. Their scheduling is very accommodating and their price is very fair. We will absolutely be using Alberto again, and I most definitely recommend anyone reading this review to book your shoot with Unveild Weddings.

Sent on 07/07/2018
    Unveiled Weddings 17

Jen · Married on 05/19/2018

Alberto from Unveiled Weddings was such a great addition to our wedding team. We hired Unveiled Weddings to capture our wedding luncheon in May 2018. He and his wife Lauren were absolutely professional. From the first moment I reached out to Unveiled Weddings, they were extremely responsive and thorough in answering my questions, of which I had quite a few! They were willing to accommodate my schedule for meetings be it after work or on the weekend. Not only were they a great team but also they worked so well with us. I felt we were all on the same page at all times. On the day of our wedding, Alberto was committed to getting great photos regardless of what the day threw at us. Even though we were running late (not because of him) and pouring rain, Alberto still managed to make us look good and feel comfortable during our photos -- boy, were we nervous and self-conscious! He is also just a lovely and kind person who can create an inviting environment to talk through both ours and his ideas. We felt like we could honestly say we liked (or didn't like) a pose or shot. We got our pictures within weeks of the wedding (during out honeymoon) and it was so great to be able to relive our big day during that time. I am extremely grateful that we could find such a quality photographer like Alberto that also fit within our budget. Thank you so much, Alberto and Lauren!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Sunny · Married on 03/17/2018

Alberto was wonderful to work with. He captured the day perfectly. You can feel and see the emotion of the day through his photos. He was personable, kind and professional. He moved about in a non invasive way, yet still capturing everything. He was a pleasure to have and we highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Tony · Married on 01/26/2018

Alberto enthusiastically provided support and planning in anticipation of my proposal to my fiancée. He was great at communicating in advance and made great suggestions that could have been easily overlooked by other photographers. Alberto is friendly and fun to work with. I am beyond pleased with the results and would certainly recommend him and hire again. Thank you, Alberto!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Kamal · Married on 11/18/2017

A totally outstanding experience. Alberto was professional, friendly, accommodating and very talented. A pleasure to work with and seriously would like to have him come to Puerto Rico for the wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Unveiled Weddings's reply:

All our pleasure Kamal, we're so thrilled to hear you're happy with the experience and most importantly, the photos! Won't take much arm twisting to get us to PR - we'll see you there. ;)

Chris · Married on 11/04/2017

Would highly recommend Unveiled Weddings. We were impressed by their work but the most important thing was and is being able to communicate and problem solve together. We worked with a variety of people as we had very special and unique requests and they were very open to ideas and even made an effort to deliver what we needed based on real-time feedback. I know people read these things and think "oh this is too effusive a review, too many stars, it seems fake," I know as I generally am skeptical (and I never write reviews) but, these were incredibly helpful and caring people who helped make the day work. Highly recommend them:)

Sent on 11/18/2017

Carrie · Married on 11/04/2017

Book them!!! They make sure with great lengths, the client is happy and satisfied with the product. Fast deliverable, less than a week for the engagement shoot and received our wedding pictures in about 2 weeks, right before Thanksgiving to share with Family and friends. Lauren, always on point and sending gentle reminders of what to expect/follow up and Alberto for the engagement shoot. Although, we did not have Alberto for our reception, they sent, Emily, whom was amazing. She guided us in accomplishing all the requested pictures; extra brownie points for helping the groom with his boutonniere. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Tracy · Married on 11/04/2017

Fantastic, flexible, reasonably priced, kind, awesome, talented photographers! You will not be disappointed. I made a Pinterest board with photos I wanted, and Alberto and Celeste made sure to take the ones I wanted. They were very organized and came prepared with my Pinterest board printed and circled. They were also willing to split up so one could take photos of me and one of my husband at a different location. They were willing to do anything we needed to make our day perfect. In addition, they took great care of photos the whole day. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/09/2018