Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services Reviews

176 | Beachwood, NJ

176 Reviews for Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services

Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 1
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 2
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 3
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 4
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 5

Robin · event on: 05/29/2012

We were eztremely impressed and satisfied with all this company offered! Jason and thier office went above and beyond what we had expected. I highly recommend Untouchable for any service. They are an amazing team!
    Robin Bahr.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Sharon · Married on 05/05/2012

My daughter was still looking for a DJ for her wedding when we saw Untouchable Entertainment at a Bridal Show. Several other DJ's were also present but we were immediately impressed by Untouchable Entertainment's energy and ability to involve the audience without trying to be the focus of the event themselves.

Days before the wedding, Jason sat with my daughter, my husband and I and we went over the music. He offered suggestions but only after truly listening to my daughter as she explained her dream for the day.

The day of the wedding we found out that the photographer was only going to stay for 8 hours, including the time spent at our house taking pictures. The wedding location was approximately 1 hour away so that morning he told us he was going to leave at 4 pm when the wedding was supposed to go to 5. When Jason heard this, he immediately got on the phone and called Amanda who, for a small (and I do mean small!) fee, came and continued taking the pictures. I have to tell you the pictures from that hour were just fantastic! I wish we had Amanda for the whole wedding.

One of the guests at my wedding was so impressed by Jason and his customer focus that they hired Untouchable Entertainment for their own daughter's wedding.

Sent on 12/20/2012

christie · Married on 04/28/2012

there are so many things to stress out over planning a wedding. untouchable ent. made everything stress free from the minister to the photographer to the dj services. we didn't just hire them months in advance &hope they'd show up. untouchables kept in contact & they gave us thier full attention untouchables treated us in every meeting like are wedding was are wedding ¬ just business.thank you chris , steve ,michael ,crystal & jason

Sent on 06/24/2012

day was gorgeous ... mother nature worked with us and made our day the best.

Sent on 04/22/2012
  • M&M

Megan & Manuel · Married on 03/04/2012

Jason and his team was awsome.... They knew how to work our wedding guest. Jason went beyond the call of duty. He helped my mother get her drink at the bar, when the bartender was playing stupid. He also helped out by lighting the mood after one of our guest fell trying to catch the bouquet and broke her hip... We still here people talking about our wedding and asking about DJ. We love Jason and his team. Their office is a friendly atmoshere, and Very Very Helpful on all questions and about your event. The next event we need entertainment we are coming back to Untouchable Enterainment.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Christine · Married on 02/19/2012

Everything was in one place!! Amazing!

Sent on 05/21/2012

Donna · Married on 11/18/2011

I would like to thank "untouchable Weddins" for all their hard work on Danna & Bryan Haag"s wedding this weekend ....They where all "AWSOME"... Jason GReiner is the best..He went out of his way to make sure everthing was just right...See you for the next wedding..I have 3 more girls to do and "Untouchables"is th only ones I will use......
    """""""""""""""THANKS AGAIN""""""""""""

Sent on 11/20/2011

Danna · Married on 11/18/2011

Jason and his crew at Untouchable were awesome. Being from out of state he was able to work with us from thousands of miles away. From start to finish Jason was great. We had a very small wedding but everyone had a great time. I would definitely recommend Team Untouchable for any occasion.

Sent on 11/21/2011
  • I

SHANNON · Married on 11/11/2011

my son and daughter-in-law were married on 11-11-11 and we hired Untouchable Entertainment and let me say jason you were AMAZING.. any couple out there looking for a dj you have got to have untouchable entertainment..jason is friendly and works with you in whatever it is your looking for..and the dance floor was packed ALL night long even I the mother of the groom was out there all night...I have had nothing but people telling me how great it was...JASON YOU WERE GREAT
    "WHOOP THERE IT IS"

Sent on 11/13/2011

Lauren · Married on 11/05/2011

Jason and his team at Untouchable are simply the BEST!! Our wedding was absolutely everything we dreamed it would be because Jason took care of every last detail! We did not have to worry about a thing and EVERYTHING turned out AMAZING!! Our pictures came out FABULOUS, our minister father Anthony was PERFECT, Jason and his team were AWESOME, the photobooth was to DIE for and the ceremony music, cocktail music and reception music was SPECTACULAR! We could not have asked for a better night. Jason and his team delivered exactly what they promised! Our guests had such a great time and so did we. We will never forget the great friendship we gained with the staff at Untouchable, they simply are amazing!!

Sent on 02/21/2012

Cynthia · Married on 10/29/2011

they were the BEST dj ever!!! They were so professional yet sooo fun at the same time!! They played the best music at all times!! They were very knowledgable with the venue and because of that there was no wasted time at all. You didnt sit for 20min before dinner you sat right before dinner came out. They are so organized when it comes to running the wedding i didnt have to think about a thing!! The music was perfect! Not too loud but loud enough at the end. During dinner and cocktail hour the choice of music was perfect. There were people on the dance floor right from the beginning. We used their photo booth also and it was a huge hit!!!! We have a copy of every single picture taken and it was put in an album for us by them!! I seriously look through it all the time its priceless!! Everytime we wAtch our wedding video we end up dancing in our living room because the music was amazing!! And everyone had so much fun; you can tell by just watching. I still hear, over one year later, that it was the best wedding they have been to. And to a bride that is priceless. I cant thank Untouchable Entertainment enough. They absolutly made my wedding what it was!! The best part is they are just as easy to work with and talk to before hand which makes choosing them that much easier :) :) thank you so much Jason we love youuuuu!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/26/2012

Awesome, Amazing, Outstanding, Very Friendly,Very Helpful, Great Customer Service!!!! The Best DJ's in NJ!!!!

Sent on 01/01/2013

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2011

Jason and his staff are FANTASTIC!!!! My husband and I live in MA. but got married in NJ to accommodate more family and friends so planning was a bit difficult. Jason and his staff met with us on Saturday or even Sunday for us to plan our dj and photo and video services. I called Jason and his staff several times to make sure everything was going along fine. He and his staff were always courteous and professional on the phone. Being a frazzled bride and not being able to be in NJ and doing alot over the phone was hard for me, but everyone at Untouchable made it such a breeze. I would definitely recommend Jason, his staff and Untouchable to anyone who needed services like they provide. JASON AND HIS STAFF AT UNTOUCHABLE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2011

Tammy · Married on 08/26/2011

Jason it's going to be 3 years on August 26 2014. Jack and I loved having you be the DJ for our wedding. We recommend you all the time to anyone who needs your service. We love u for making our day special. Thanks again!

Sent on 08/24/2014
  • ELIZABETH

ELIZABETH · Married on 08/20/2011

Jason and his team were great. Everyone had a fantastic time. Jason had people on the dance floor all night. It was perfect. He read the crowd perfectly and knew exactly how to make the night memorable. His personality sold us from day one. He is very easy to work with and offers great advise. Everyone loved him. Jason, thank you and your team for rocking our wedding reception. You were fantastic. If anyone wants their event to be awesome, definitely hire Untouchable Entertainment. They helped complete our day. Sincerely, Elizabeth and Robert B.

Sent on 09/04/2011
  • Leila

Leila · Married on 08/17/2011

I would like to start by saying Thank You to Jason Greiner. He was the most understanding person in the world. He has a big heart and he did not look at us like we were just a customer giving him money..He saw us like family and did everything he possibly could to make our wedding a phenominal one and that it was.
    We had the untouchables for ceramony music , dj, as well as photogragher and they helped us out with an MC as well. We had the time of our lives and always will remember this day forever thanks to the Untouchables and there great team.
    When your in a struggle there is always that one person that makes a difference in peoples live and that person is Jason Greiner.
    Thanks Again all the Untouchables crew , Kevin and Leila Maher Jr. and family

Sent on 09/29/2011

Jessica · Married on 07/31/2011

Best decision ever to hire Untouchable Entertainment!!! Jason and his crew were awesome and on point! My wedding was perfect all because of the hard work Jason put into my wedding! Everything I ever dreamed of for my wedding came true...everyone and I mean EVERYONE danced the night away, the photographers were amazing and the ceremony couldnt have been more beautiful and intimate! I hired Jason for my dj, photopgrapher, ceremony music and officiant. THis made it ten times easier for me to cooridinate everything and I completely trusted Jason and his crew with everything! I felt so important to them and that they truly wanted my wedding to be everything and more...AND IT WAS! I am going to tell all of my friends and family to use Untouchable Entertainment and I will def. be using them in the future! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Sent on 08/04/2011

Karl · Married on 07/22/2011

Me and my fiancee hired Jason after the first noght we met, without ever seeing any other dj's. It may have sounded crazy to most peoplr but it was the best decision we ever made on a vendor. Not only is Jason and his crew professional, they are helpful, aware and sooo much more. My bride and I can not b more thankful of how he handles everything within our wedding, even going as far to coordinate with our photgrapher and reception hall so as not to miss any of those special moments. This is the BEST of the best and you will not be unhappy by choosing Untouchables. Phenomenal is all I can say just awesomely phenomenal. I would hire him for again in a heartbeat and definitely recommend anyone else who is planning any occasion to contact him.

Jason, Jenn and I can not thank you enough. Everyone has been calling/textig us all day just to say this was the best wdding they have ever been to and it is all thanks to you! Fantasic thank you again for making our day so special and going above and beyond of hat you had to do. You will always be a huge part of our wedding day!

Sent on 07/23/2011

Lorie · Married on 06/22/2011

Our wedding was fabulous!! Jason made everyone feel at ease and led one great party. The reception was so much fun for us and our guests. We would recommend that anyone use these guys due to their professionalism and attention to detail. We can't thank Untouchable enough for such a wonderful evening and great start to our life together.

Sent on 07/06/2011

Natasha · Married on 06/18/2011

Jason and his team were amazing from start to finish jason was on his game. I had no worries about keeping track of anyone or anything he did an amazing job of keeping the whole night flowing wonderfully and we had such an amazing time.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Brendan · Married on 05/07/2011

With one week to go before our wedding, the DJ that we had hired from another company was unresponsive so we fired him. Jason's team came to our rescue and got us a reliable DJ for our wedding, with just one weeks notice! And it was on the first Saturday in May, one of the busiest days of the year for them! I can't thank these guys enough. I'm leaving my full name and contact information on this review, feel free to contact me to discuss. It is the least I can do for these guys. - Brendan Dunphy 201-403-6231.

Sent on 03/05/2012

Julie · Married on 03/19/2011

Untouchable Entertainment was just absolutely FANTASTIC! Jason and the whole crew were just so amazing and helpful, from DAY 1! We were always able to call or stop in, whether it be questions or lsat minute changes, they were always there. As for the wedding, Kyle and his crew did an AMAZING job! The dance floor was never empty, the music was great, and everyone had an amazing time! They also provided the uplighting around the room, as well as colorful light effects for the dance floor, and they did a great job with those as well! Untouchable will always be HIGHLY recommended by us! Thank you so much for helping make our day so special and fun!!

Sent on 03/27/2011

Jacke · Married on 12/04/2010

Jason went over and beyond for my wedding. From the moment my mother inlaw and I met him we knew he was going to be the DJ. He seemed so excited and came up with great ideas. He got to know me and knew exactly what I would want. Everyone was dancing the whole night! The DJ really makes the wedding. I tell everyone I know to use them. If you want your wedding to be the best night of your life i would recommend you go to untouchable entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/15/2011

alan · Married on 11/06/2010

jason will knock your socks off!!!
    his level of energy and professionalism was unmatched
    we interviewed alot of dj's and were not disappointed with our choice.

Sent on 11/01/2011
  • kristy

kristy · Married on 09/11/2010

I dont even know where to begin. I am the mother of the bride who was given 90% control or the work of my daughters wedding lol. Jason and his DJ were amazing. They were everything promised. The energy,the excitment and Jason not missing a thing was unbelievable.the dj got out on the floor also ,literally on the floor . It was awesome. They were very professional so something low key ,im sure they would be great. However if you want your party,wedding whatever celebration your having to be fun fun fun. Then please trust me. I cant rave enough about them. thanks again untouchable entertainment. God Bless

Sent on 09/18/2010