Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services Reviews

169 | Beachwood, NJ

169 Reviews for Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services

169 Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services Reviews

Lisa Gauthier · Married on 10/12/2018

Jason and Amanda are the Best

I can't say enough good things about these two. They both make you instantly feel like part of the family and go out of their way to make everything amazing. Jason got everyone up and dancing, and I can't wait to see the pictures back from Amanda. I know they will be awesome

Elky · Married on 09/20/2018

Untouchable entertainment was truly amazing ! Our photographer Maria was truly the most patient , organized , fun and helpful person we could ever ask for on our wedding day ! We were truly grateful to have them be apart of our day !
    -Elky & Bianca Concepcion

• Jennifer

Jennifer Nelson · Married on 07/20/2018

Top Notch Photo, Video, DJ, and Photo Booth!

Untouchable was simply amazing and we would not have changed a single thing about our wedding day. Jason and Jenn were so involved in our planning and made everything super easy. Our photographers Brian and Peter took the most stunning pictures. They are both so talented and we could not have asked for anything more. Our videographer, Joe, captured every moment in beautiful movie quality - i must have watched the video at least 20 times on repeat the first time i saw it because i was so stunned with the quality of the videos and edits. And our DJ, Mike, did an amazing job keeping everyone on the dance floor the entire night.

Plus, so affordable for the quality you get! Weddings are so expensive and it was so refreshing feeling like we were not being taken advantage of. We HIGHLY recommend Untouchable Entertainment for all your wedding needs!!

Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 1
    Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 2
    Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 3
    Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 4

Molly · Married on 06/02/2018

We hired Untouchable to shoot our wedding which is 6/2/18. About a week ago, we got our engagement pictures done. Maria is our main photographer and literally everything about our experience so far has been amazing. Beforehand, I got to speak to Maria and send her my Pinterest board showing which photos we wanted. When we got to the location, she was fun, very creative, and was more like our friend than our photographer. My fiance and I were worried it may be a little awkward since we never got our pictures professionally taken, but no! Maria was awesome the entire time even though my dad decided to tag along and talk ear off. The pictures were done the following Tuesday (the shoot was Saturday) but we live out of state so they had no problem mailing them to us. Once we saw the photos, we were even more in love! Maria did an amazing job. They turned out absolutely beautiful, and we cannot wait for her to shoot our wedding next year!!

• Tawnya

Tawnya · Married on 06/02/2018

AMAZING my husband and I are so eternally grateful to have them make our day what it was with out them it wouldn’t have been as special

There is not just a word or a sentence to explain how we feel about untouchables we can honestly say with out a doubt that from the first meeting with Jason we knew we were in the right location and needed to look no further. We booked with him right away for all our important services we got Dj photographer videographer and photo booth but more importantly we got new family!!! That’s what they are. My husband and I are quiet indecisive people 🙂 and with this crew I knew we didn’t need to worry that they had it covered they didn’t let us worry about a thing they completely took it into their hands and hands down it was 100% PERFECT. As for Amanda and Mike they kept me so calm the morning of the wedding and we’re so professional! I feel honored and blessed to have walked into their business and walk out w new friends (family) I also want to say thank you to Jennifer for always having a smile on her beautiful face and being so welcoming the moment we hit the front door. Untouchables is amazing again thank you thank you thank you

Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 5
    Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 16
    Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 17
    Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 18

Jessica · Married on 04/07/2018

I dont even know where to begin with everything I have to say! My wife and I planned our wedding in a quick 7 months and we couldn't have done it without the help of Untouchable Entertainment, specifically Jennifer, Jason & Maria!
    From the beginning their entire team was amazing! Jennifer helped us fill out our packets and made sure we were comfortable with our wedding day time line from start to finish! Then we met with Maria about our photography and we immediately loved her for being so "real" and understanding!
    Jason was our DJ and after we met with him, we knew our wedding music and intros were going to be epic!
    Our wedding day was PERFECT! Jennifer helped us day of to make sure everything went smoothly, our photography was on point, didnt eat up our entire day, and was everything we hoped it would be! The music was phenomenal! The dance floor was filled throughout the entire reception!! Jason played the perfect balance and blend of music to get everyone out there!! I could go on and on about this team!!
    We can not wait until our photos are finished so we can relieve such a perfect day!!
    Thank you Untouchable Entertainment for making our dreams come true!!

Jackie · Married on 10/20/2017

Great Prices! Tons of talented people! And overall an incredible team! You won't be disappointed! I first encountered Untouchable entertainment through a bridal show I went to. The whole team was there and I was blown away by the amount of energy they all had. Shortly after I met with the owner Jason and it was clear that he was very passionate about what he does for a living and his team! His passion is infectious! Everyone was so nice, upbeat, and accommodating. From start to finish they kept great communication and guided me through the whole process . They offer everything you can think of including a list of suggestions of where to get tuxes, hair, accessories and even priests or ministers to marry you. This is no ordinary every day entertsinment team. They are orginal and truly take the time to listen to what you want. My photagraher Robin was amazing and brought my vision to life of ideas I had for pictures. She had some really awesome suggestions that I never would have thought of. Jason was my DJ but went beyond the call of duty. While my wedding planner was missing half the night, Jason stepped up to the plate and helped guide guest to their seats, helped me cut the cake because I was struggling ;) and even made sure everything was set up perfectly for the ceremony. I highly recommend them!

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2017

As soon as you walk in the doors of Untouchable Entertainment’s office you know you are making a good choice. The entire staff is so beyond kind as well as genuinely supportive. My husband and I got married October 20, 2017. As a couple we were extremely laid back with wedding planning and not the type of people who care about the color of the napkins on the table, so we thought getting a photographer was just another thing to check off our list of things to do. After going through different companies we realized it was a bigger task then just finding someone to hold a camera. We needed someone who put their heart into their work which is truly what we found in our amazing photographer, Maria Lanza. Maria not only took amazing photos but kept us on track throughout the night. When you’re partying hard you forget about all the photos you wanted. However, since they do creative meetings prior to events their staff has notes on what you want so even when you are focused on dancing your photographer manages to get you the shots you wanted.
    We thought all we wanted was a photographer but after thinking about how one day goes by so fast, about six months before our wedding we decided to add on a videographer to our package (best decision ever). We were lucky to get, Mike McConnon who is not only and amazing videographer but extremely funny and personable as well. Maria and Mike worked together so well and will always be a special memory to use when we look back at our wedding day. Our only regret with Untouchable is that we didn’t use them for our DJ and make our whole wedding staffer by them. This is truly a company that you can stop there and get all your planning done in one place confidently.

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

So glad we went with them everything they did for us was amazing!

Kristen · Married on 10/14/2017

Jason and his team are amazing!! From our first meeting to our final they were so helpful! The music was amazing! I didn’t leave the dance floor unless I really had too. Robin our photographer was amazing and sooo super sweet and fun!! Mike our videographer was super sweet and helpful too!! I highly recommend this amazing team to anyone on the look for a place to get it all in one location!!

Katelyn · Married on 09/23/2017

They we’re absolutely amazing! They went with the flow and did any change that we asked spur of the moment. We had 0 issues while working with them.

Katie · Married on 09/22/2017

Our wedding day was beyond perfect and having Untouchable Entertainment being a part of it was the icing on the cake. From my very first conversation with Jason and him offering to through some heels on and be a bridesmaid if need be, I just knew they were who I wanted at my wedding. Any person within the company who I dealt with for any given reason was always friendly, professional, and understanding. If my questions were silly, they didn’t make them seem that way. Jason kept the party going the entire night which is exactly what we wanted. Maria is an amazing photographer, she was so patient and I was so incredibly comfortable with her...I hate having the spot light. Waylon surprised us with singing a beautiful song and had himself out on the dance floor...everyone has commented on how awesome he was. The photo booth was a huge hit, I couldn’t wait to go home and look through the photo album. Crystal too, just awesome. I can go on and on about how happy I am. Thank you guys so much! My only wish is I got some pics WITH you guys. Thank you all!

Dianna · Married on 09/17/2017

Jason and his team are above all! Our wedding day was perfect from start to finish. From all of our planning meetings until the time our reception was over, Untouchable did everything in their power to ensure a perfect day. Maria and Jennifer answered all of our questions within minutes, Jason made sure we were 100% stress and worry free going into our big day and our photography team (Amanda, Craig and Maria) went above and beyond to capture our day. All of our friends have commented on how great the party was and how the DJ did an amazing job keeping it going all night and changing up the music to fit the mood as the night went on. I would recommend Untouchable to everybody.

Andrea · Married on 09/15/2017

Our daughter's wedding was Friday evening September 15, 2017, the venue we picked was the grand 1600 Lakewood New Jersey. We were so thrilled that we found the perfect DJ for our daughter's wedding. Jason was absolutely amazing, he kept the party going all night. He is a high-energy person and a lot of fun. I highly recommend untouchable entertainment for any events that you are having. You will not be disappointed. Andrea and Vinny

Dana · Married on 07/21/2017

Amazing experience. Jason was the best DJ, we couldn't have asked for someone better. He really made sure us and our guests had a great time and was everything we could have hoped for.

Tiffany · Married on 07/14/2017

Untouchable! You guys are amazing! From seeing you at bridal shows to having you be apart of my special day! Everything about my first experience was great! Jason you are an amazing team leader!! And as for my team who was so involved during my wedding.. Amanda, Craig, Mike M, and Mike V... THANK YOU!!! without you my day wouldn't have been complete! I love you guys!

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2017

We had our wedding on June 10th, 2017 and Untouchable ran all of our entertainment!! From meeting Jason the owner and how down to earth and kind he was, we knew this company was perfect!! Our photographer Maria was so sweet and funny, we are beyond excited to see our photos!! Our videographer was Joe he was very nice and organized..didn't realize he was even recording!! Lastly, our DJ was Mike who did an amazing job, our music was beautiful and the last hour was insane!! He helped us add the CO2 to our wedding and it made the night so much more awesome! We cannot thank you all enough!! We look forward to see all the finished work!!
    The Rasmussen's! ??

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

We used Untouchable Entertainment for our engagement and wedding in June 2017. We were very happy with how everything came out, the pictures, the video etc. They are very professional and they are punctual. We are happy that we chose them after searching for several other photographers.

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2017

We had Michael as our videographer! He was the BEST and super easy to work with. He captured so many great precious moments from our wedding day! He worked very hard on our video and it came out AMAZING! My husband and i absolutely LOVE it and the case it comes in is stunning as well! Definitely recommend Michael McConnon for anyone looking for a great videographer. He’s very personable and understands this special day only comes once in a lifetime.

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/20/2017

We used Untouchable Entertainment as our DJ, Photographer, and Videographer for our wedding on May 20th. From our first meeting with Jason, to our communication with the office, to our format meetings, to our Wedding Day everything was such a smooth and easy process. Every single person we have ever dealt with in the office were always very professional and friendlu. Our MC/DJs Tony and Hailey were absolutely incredible. After our format meeting We were so excited to work with them and they did not disappoint. We are still being told by our guest what a great time they had at our wedding and how much they enjoyed our MC. Our videographer Michael, and our photographers Craig and Maria, were also absolutely amazing and easy to work with. It has only been a few days since our wedding, and we are anxiously awaiting to see what we are sure will be the amazing finished products of their work. I would highly recommend Untouchable Entertainment for any of your special event needs. We could not have asked for a better team of people to work with. Thank you to the whole team for helping to make our Wedding Day the perfect day.

Bre · Married on 03/25/2017

Jason, Robin, and staff were amazing! Thank you so much for all of your help! Bre, Mike, and Jemma

Maggie · Married on 02/25/2017

We used untouchable entertainment for photography for our wedding & could not be happier with our pictures. The whole process was easy & everyone was very nice & helpful. We got our pictures back way quicker than expected & got so many great shots. Robin & Amanda were fun & had great photo ideas but were also open to anything we wanted to do too. We would recommend them to anyone looking for photography for any event!

Alyson · Married on 10/28/2016

Amazing!! Great company - great employees! Made everything go smoothly and fun!! Highly recommend.

Had our wedding this past Saturday 10/22 and it was amazing!! DJ was absolutely phenomenal and photographer did exactly as we asked!! Jason really knows how to get a party started and keep it going all night!! Would highly recommend!!!

Karin · Married on 10/15/2016

I would definitely recommended Untouchables. I used them for a 50th Wedding Anniversary party for my parents. Everybody was raving about the party. Especially the DJ Tony, he was so helpful in picking out songs for the party. Also, we had a photographer Maria, who fit right in with everybody. It was like she was meant to be at this party. I would definitely use Tony and Mari again for my next party.