UNO Audiovisual Reviews

UNO Audiovisual 5
UNO Audiovisual 6

Andrea · Married on 12/05/2018

Amazing Service!!

Luca was absolutely amazing!! He was so willing to help and make our wedding day everything and more. We had a budget in mind for our music and lighting and Luca made everything so easy. I absolutely recommend him to anyone needing a DJ, lighting and dance floors for events. He was very helpful and responsed promptly. We were on different time zones up until the wedding and he made the entire process very smooth. UNO Audiovisual is the best!!

Suzanne Han · Married on 11/18/2018

Professional, responsive, great value and fun!

Luca was great to work with! He was super responsive and made the entire process easy and seamless. I received the best quality and value. I could not have asked for a better DJ - sweet and fun! Highly recommend working with him.

Alina · Married on 11/03/2018

Definitely recommend!

Really enjoyed working with Luca & Bogar. They were professional and helpful in the song selection process, even included Russian songs that we requested. Everyone had a great time, thank you!

• Mary Joy

Mary Joy · Married on 10/17/2018

Hire them!!!

DJ Luca and his team are absolutely the best!!! They are very professional, punctual and set-up everything on time.
    A month before the wedding, DJ Luca helped me with songs to play as well as special moments for our wedding. He recommended great songs that guests will surely love! He also provided masks, balloons, glowsticks which made the party more enjoyable. Its been more than a month since my wedding and my guests are still raving about how fun the party was and how awesome DJ Luca and his team.
    Hire them and trust me he wont disappoint you! I dont usually write reviews if services are mediocre, but UnoAudio is worth my time. I absolutey love them!

Kay · Married on 09/01/2018

I could not be MORE happy with this DJ company. The whole day went effortlessly. I had asked for very specific songs that weren't very popular (or only found on youtube) and he made sure that all songs were available for me. He got everything PERFECT. The best part, they surprised our group with balloons and masks towards the end of the night which honestly one of my favorite moments of the night.

Antonina · Married on 08/11/2018

Service was great ! They played all the songs we wanted them to plus some!

Violet · Married on 05/25/2018

Luca was great to work with! He stayed on top of everything (even when I didn't) and made everything so easy! He was affordable with high quality talent! His props were so fun and everyone loved the extra touches!!

Leigha · Married on 05/19/2018

Luca was better than we could have imagined! He played everything we wanted to, mixed well and kept the party going. I would HIGHLY recommended using him for any celebration!

Lindsey · Married on 04/28/2018

Luca killed it!! Luca was willing to skype us throughout our planning and was open to our requests and suggestions and he integrated them amazingly well into the reception. He was willing to come to the resort early to help us with our ceremony music and was willing to stay late for an additional hour. He kept all of our guests dancing at all times and made sure everyone was having a great time! Being the ‘indecisive bride’ and having last minute ideas, I changed my mind about ten times regarding the first dances and songs throughout the ceremony and Luca just went with it. He was super helpful and supportive through the entire process. I am so glad we went with Luca!
    Thank you Luca for making our special day memorable and more special than I could have imagined!
    To all the future Mr.’s & Mrs’s, if you are looking for a DJ that will not disappoint and put all your prewedding anxieties about music and party time at ease, then go with DJ Luca!!

alli · Married on 04/28/2018

DJ Luca was very easy to work with. He sent us a spreadsheet many months before the wedding with easy to follow instructions for completion. He played the songs we requested, and managed to blend additional songs into our theme. Mid performance, when we decided we wanted a special request, he was able to comply. Luca is a true professional. We were 100% satisfied, and we would recommend his services to anyone in need of a DJ.

• O

Olena · Married on 04/14/2018

Luca was amazing from the begining of planning until the wedding day. He is very easy to work with, responsive, willing to negotiate and to work with you. I have only positive things to say about Luca! He made sure that everything was the way we wanted, and jumped through a lot of hoops to meet our needs.
    Without his services out special day wouldn’t be the same!
    Thank you Luca and your team!

ADITI · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I had Luca as our AV and DJ for the wedding. Luca was outstanding and despite our last minute planning and panic sessions, he managed to work with us. He was very professional and fun to work with. He has amazing choice of songs. The best part for us was he had a list of Indian songs that he played for us as I am Indian. The whole Indian touch of music added a new dimension to our wedding in playa and guests can’t stop talking about the choice of songs. We would highly recommend Luca to anyone who wants awesome and fun Dj with a very professional attitude. We absolutely loved his work.

Richard · Married on 04/12/2018

Luca was extremely flexible and helpful as well as a true gentleman when it came to meeting him at my event. So glad I found him to cover my needs!

V · Married on 03/24/2018

DJ Luca made our wedding so much fun! The sound from his equipment sounded great, and I loved the energy he brought to our wedding.

Joe · Married on 03/03/2018

We had our wedding in March 2018 at La Esmeralda Paradisus Playa del Carmen. We were worried about logistics prior to the wedding with all of our vendors (didn't know what to expect)...however he had nothing to worry about with Luca. Luca was amazing and incredibly professional through every step of the process.

Prior to the wedding - Luca had a very quick turnaround time to all of our questions. He went out of his way to FaceTime/Skype so we could have a face-to-face conversation! It eased any concerns we had. He provided great documentation in advance regarding playlist, overall schedule, pronunciation of bridal party...he covered many things we had not even considered.

Wedding - Luca came to the event early and set up and was ready to go. He was a fantastic MC who played off the crowd and kept the dance floor packed the whole night. People kept raving how great he was the next day. The light up dancefloor (which he provided) also made pictures look amazing.

Overall..Luca was the ultimate professional. He understands the importance of the day and does everything he can to make it seamless.

Thanks Luca! You made the day amazing!!!

Samantha · Married on 01/14/2018

DJ Luca was the absolute best! From the moment we started working together (9 months or so before our wedding) Luca was friendly, responsive and very helpful. He provided a ton of information about how to pick wedding songs, recommendations and lists of popular song choices. Luca provided a googledoc for us to work from to add song requests, specific songs for specific moments and more, it was a very collaborative experience! I loved that Luca was able to understand the vibe we were looking for at our wedding by reviewing our song requests and talking through what we had in mind for our wedding. It was clear Luca was there to make sure we had a great time and that our guests had a great time. At the wedding, Luca and his partner blew our expectations out of the water! Luca was such a great DJ and MC. He read the crowd perfectly and played a great mix of songs including previous requests and played our night of requests without hesitation. What I loved the most is how well he and his partner blended the music together, the timing and sequencing was seamless and the sign of a truly talented DJ! I would absolutely recommend Luca to anyone! :)

Jennifer · Married on 12/07/2017

DJ Luca was great! We hired him based on reviews so we felt it was only appropriate to share a review as well. We picked most of our own music and DJ Luca did an excellent job of sticking to our songs as well as incorporating a few that he selected that complimented our choices. At the start of our reception, it rained for about 20 minutes. It took another 40 minutes to get our reception area dry and ready for us to return to the area. Luca was only supposed to stay until 10:00 and he ended up staying as long as the resort allowed him to and helped us make up for the lost hour. He did not charge us extra for this. He was responsive in his communication and made the DJ selection stress-free. Thank you DJ Luca for being flexible with us. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking to book a DJ for a destination wedding.

Lindsi · Married on 11/24/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Uno Audivisual! Luca made things so incredibly easy for me when planning our Cancun wedding. It was incredibly cost-effective (especially as compared to what the resort would’ve charged), and everything was setup as expected and was a total breeze. They had the guests dancing the night away and everyone raved about how much fun they had. Thanks, Luca!

UNO Audiovisual 7

Simone · Married on 11/19/2017

As a bride coordinating a destination wedding from another country I can't say enough about how easy and great it was to work with Luca. He was highly responsive (answered messages within minutes) in comparison to the onsite resort DJ option which took 2 weeks to respond to my initial inquiry. The process of planning and preparing for our wedding was simple and easy. DJ Luca was very professional and knew what he was doing. The worksheet he provided was helpful in preparing for the ceremony and helping me think through everything that we needed to consider. When it came to the last minute changes he came through big time. We originally did not contract with him for a dance floor or for speakers for another event and both additions to the contract were accommodated easily. All of the preparation lead up to a phenomenal party. DJ Luca did an excellent job of DJ'ing our cocktail hour and wedding reception. Our guests stayed on the dance floor the entire night. As a point of reference we had a very mixed high energy Jamaican/American/European crowd. We leaned towards Reggae, Hip Hop, Pop, RnB, 80's/90's throwbacks and our guests loved every minute. I was impressed with Luca from start to finish and would recommend him to other couples planning a destination wedding looking for a top quality DJ.

• Y

Yvon · Married on 11/18/2017

wonderful service, DJ Bogar is one of the best DJ in town. 5 star service in every aspect, and i was very impressed with his performance for our wedding. thank you guys.

Mitchelle · Married on 11/16/2017

We had a great time having Luca as our Dj at our wedding. We have been in touch by Emailing. It was uncomplicated and easy to arrange things with him. He was very accomodating. We had to change his starting time last minute because we booked a mariachi band. He was so kind and arranged the change without any problems, he even offered us to play 15minutes longer without any charge. Our guests literally didn‘t stop dancing to his playlist. We had a lot of fun and we definitely recommend Dj Luca for events. Thumbs up! Thank you very much Luca, it was a pleasure working with you and your partner. Mitchelle&Jakob

Brendon · Married on 11/12/2017

Luca was fantastic, start to finish. He was responsive, pleasant, and clearly demonstrated that he knows exactly what he is doing. His equipment was top notch, and he delivered exactly the type of experience we were hoping for. He event went above and beyond and brought extra speakers, just to ensure that we'd have a great party.

We received countless compliments on the music at our wedding, and many people told us that it was the best dance party they had ever seen at a wedding. Luca had a lot to do with that!

Cathy · Married on 11/11/2017

We have photos that we will be sharing on Youtube. We had the best experience with Dj Luca from the beginning to the end. Customer Service was Great! Staff during the wedding was outstanding....

rosa · Married on 11/10/2017

We had a very pleasant experience with Luca at our daughters wedding , if you looking to have a wedding in Mexico Luca is your guy he made it so much fun.... The DJ was actually the best part of the wedding...