UNO Audiovisual Reviews

UNO Audiovisual 7
  • Jada

Jada Zieg · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Great Wedding DJ!

Luca and his team were awesome! We gave him a playlist for our wedding and he stuck to it. He was quick with his email responses, easy to deal with for payment, and a great emcee during the reception! All of the lighting he provided was also perfect for ambience.

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Valeria

Valeria Rios · Married on 06/01/2019

Couldn't have chosen a better DJ!

If there is something that out guests talked about, was the music! We had the pleasure of having DJ Luca be the MC and DJ at our wedding, and let me tell you, we couldn’t have chosen better! He played all the songs we had previously requested and he added more of his own that created the perfect atmosphere for our wedding!

We come from the USA but had family and friends joining us from all parts of Mexico and the USA making it a multicultural wedding; Luca was kind enough to do all the announcements in both, Spanish and English! Making sure that everyone felt included.
    Planning a destination wedding can be stressful, specially because we had to do most of the planning through email, however, Luca was the only vendor that offered to FaceTime to introduce himself, which we think made a huge difference since we felt like we knew him after that encounter.

We got married at Riu Cancun on June 1st 2019 and if we go back for the vow renewal party, I will make sure that DJ Luca and his staff are the ones that bring the party to life!

Sent on 06/08/2019
    UNO Audiovisual 8
  • CHRISTINA

Christina Cricenti · Married on 04/06/2019

Dream come true!

DJ Luca is the absolute best!!! He had everyone dancing the whole night. He made this whole process so easy and is very responsive. Look no further he is your guy!

Sent on 04/24/2019
    UNO Audiovisual 9
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/30/2019

Fantastic experience and great prices!

DJ Bogar and Luca handled the music for our wedding receiption and were fantastic! they kept everyone dancing and having fun all night. Great service, super responsive and very reasonably priced.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Adam Wagner · Married on 03/30/2019

Great Dance Party

DJ Luca and his team helped to deliver a party we will never forget. We got married in Tulum and everything was fantastic. Planning with Luca is smooth--he's very responsive and knowledgable about what you need to make your reception great. He helped to accommodate all of our special requests, including a great disco ball that was hung outdoors just for us. We loved it. His sound equipment supports a top notch dance party, and all of our guests had a great night. They were talking about the party for weeks after the event, and it wouldn't have been possible without Luca and his team. Luca's very personable and we'd recommend using his services for your special day.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Brooke Leverone · Married on 03/15/2019

Luca was so great to work with!

Luca was quick to respond to our inquires and he was so great to work with. He's very personable and extremely knowledgable. He's also very organized and provides you with an easy questionnaire to help you select your songs. The day of wedding, everything was professional and seamless. The music selection was perfect! I never left the dance floor the entire night! He even has an awesome light up LOVE sign we used for the event. I highly recommend using Luca at Uno Audiovisual! I couldn't imagine using anyone else! Thank you, Luca!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Jaime

Jaime Rossmeissl · Married on 02/01/2019

Amazing! Highly Recommend

Luca couldn’t have been more helpful! I had a lot of stress planning a destination wedding but Luca made the music part so easy. He was very responsive and professional. He was a great DJ and I would hire them again! Thanks for making our wedding the best it could be!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Sam

Sam Plumb · Married on 01/25/2019

The Wedding Music We Wanted, DJ’d to Perfection

My wife and I were lucky enough to work with Luca and his crew during our wedding in January of ‘19. While the actual wedding day went off literally without a hitch, I was most pleased with Luca’s professionalism and responsiveness leading up to the event. It can be a bit harrowing remotely arranging providers for a destination wedding, and if you have this concern, definitely hire these guys. With so many things to think about on the wedding day, it was amazing to have Luca running the music, speeches, microphones, transitions, as well as a dance floor that was never empty even once. One of luca’s greatest traits is his listening and attention to detail. He provided a form for us to fill out where we were able to specify every song we wanted and when we wanted it played. What’s great is that Luca can make music suggestions, plan the music entirely, or play exactly what you have specified. I strongly suggest you look into their more expensive packages, because let’s be honest, their prices are really fair. That way your wedding can go down like ours, so when you think back on your wedding day, you’ll remember the best party you’ve ever attended. Most importantly, you won’t have to worry about a thing. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else based on our experience!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Andrea · Married on 12/05/2018

Amazing Service!!

Luca was absolutely amazing!! He was so willing to help and make our wedding day everything and more. We had a budget in mind for our music and lighting and Luca made everything so easy. I absolutely recommend him to anyone needing a DJ, lighting and dance floors for events. He was very helpful and responsed promptly. We were on different time zones up until the wedding and he made the entire process very smooth. UNO Audiovisual is the best!!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Suzanne Han · Married on 11/18/2018

Professional, responsive, great value and fun!

Luca was great to work with! He was super responsive and made the entire process easy and seamless. I received the best quality and value. I could not have asked for a better DJ - sweet and fun! Highly recommend working with him.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Alina · Married on 11/03/2018

Definitely recommend!

Really enjoyed working with Luca & Bogar. They were professional and helpful in the song selection process, even included Russian songs that we requested. Everyone had a great time, thank you!

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Mary Joy

Mary Joy · Married on 10/17/2018

Hire them!!!

DJ Luca and his team are absolutely the best!!! They are very professional, punctual and set-up everything on time.
    A month before the wedding, DJ Luca helped me with songs to play as well as special moments for our wedding. He recommended great songs that guests will surely love! He also provided masks, balloons, glowsticks which made the party more enjoyable. Its been more than a month since my wedding and my guests are still raving about how fun the party was and how awesome DJ Luca and his team.
    Hire them and trust me he wont disappoint you! I dont usually write reviews if services are mediocre, but UnoAudio is worth my time. I absolutey love them!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Kay · Married on 09/01/2018

I could not be MORE happy with this DJ company. The whole day went effortlessly. I had asked for very specific songs that weren't very popular (or only found on youtube) and he made sure that all songs were available for me. He got everything PERFECT. The best part, they surprised our group with balloons and masks towards the end of the night which honestly one of my favorite moments of the night.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Antonina · Married on 08/11/2018

Service was great ! They played all the songs we wanted them to plus some!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Violet · Married on 05/25/2018

Luca was great to work with! He stayed on top of everything (even when I didn't) and made everything so easy! He was affordable with high quality talent! His props were so fun and everyone loved the extra touches!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Leigha · Married on 05/19/2018

Luca was better than we could have imagined! He played everything we wanted to, mixed well and kept the party going. I would HIGHLY recommended using him for any celebration!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Lindsey · Married on 04/28/2018

Luca killed it!! Luca was willing to skype us throughout our planning and was open to our requests and suggestions and he integrated them amazingly well into the reception. He was willing to come to the resort early to help us with our ceremony music and was willing to stay late for an additional hour. He kept all of our guests dancing at all times and made sure everyone was having a great time! Being the ‘indecisive bride’ and having last minute ideas, I changed my mind about ten times regarding the first dances and songs throughout the ceremony and Luca just went with it. He was super helpful and supportive through the entire process. I am so glad we went with Luca!
    Thank you Luca for making our special day memorable and more special than I could have imagined!
    To all the future Mr.’s & Mrs’s, if you are looking for a DJ that will not disappoint and put all your prewedding anxieties about music and party time at ease, then go with DJ Luca!!

Sent on 12/02/2017

alli · Married on 04/28/2018

DJ Luca was very easy to work with. He sent us a spreadsheet many months before the wedding with easy to follow instructions for completion. He played the songs we requested, and managed to blend additional songs into our theme. Mid performance, when we decided we wanted a special request, he was able to comply. Luca is a true professional. We were 100% satisfied, and we would recommend his services to anyone in need of a DJ.

Sent on 06/25/2018
  • O

Olena · Married on 04/14/2018

Luca was amazing from the begining of planning until the wedding day. He is very easy to work with, responsive, willing to negotiate and to work with you. I have only positive things to say about Luca! He made sure that everything was the way we wanted, and jumped through a lot of hoops to meet our needs.
    Without his services out special day wouldn’t be the same!
    Thank you Luca and your team!

Sent on 09/02/2018

ADITI · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I had Luca as our AV and DJ for the wedding. Luca was outstanding and despite our last minute planning and panic sessions, he managed to work with us. He was very professional and fun to work with. He has amazing choice of songs. The best part for us was he had a list of Indian songs that he played for us as I am Indian. The whole Indian touch of music added a new dimension to our wedding in playa and guests can’t stop talking about the choice of songs. We would highly recommend Luca to anyone who wants awesome and fun Dj with a very professional attitude. We absolutely loved his work.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Richard · Married on 04/12/2018

Luca was extremely flexible and helpful as well as a true gentleman when it came to meeting him at my event. So glad I found him to cover my needs!

Sent on 04/24/2018

V · Married on 03/24/2018

DJ Luca made our wedding so much fun! The sound from his equipment sounded great, and I loved the energy he brought to our wedding.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Joe · Married on 03/03/2018

We had our wedding in March 2018 at La Esmeralda Paradisus Playa del Carmen. We were worried about logistics prior to the wedding with all of our vendors (didn't know what to expect)...however he had nothing to worry about with Luca. Luca was amazing and incredibly professional through every step of the process.

Prior to the wedding - Luca had a very quick turnaround time to all of our questions. He went out of his way to FaceTime/Skype so we could have a face-to-face conversation! It eased any concerns we had. He provided great documentation in advance regarding playlist, overall schedule, pronunciation of bridal party...he covered many things we had not even considered.

Wedding - Luca came to the event early and set up and was ready to go. He was a fantastic MC who played off the crowd and kept the dance floor packed the whole night. People kept raving how great he was the next day. The light up dancefloor (which he provided) also made pictures look amazing.

Overall..Luca was the ultimate professional. He understands the importance of the day and does everything he can to make it seamless.

Thanks Luca! You made the day amazing!!!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Samantha · Married on 01/14/2018

DJ Luca was the absolute best! From the moment we started working together (9 months or so before our wedding) Luca was friendly, responsive and very helpful. He provided a ton of information about how to pick wedding songs, recommendations and lists of popular song choices. Luca provided a googledoc for us to work from to add song requests, specific songs for specific moments and more, it was a very collaborative experience! I loved that Luca was able to understand the vibe we were looking for at our wedding by reviewing our song requests and talking through what we had in mind for our wedding. It was clear Luca was there to make sure we had a great time and that our guests had a great time. At the wedding, Luca and his partner blew our expectations out of the water! Luca was such a great DJ and MC. He read the crowd perfectly and played a great mix of songs including previous requests and played our night of requests without hesitation. What I loved the most is how well he and his partner blended the music together, the timing and sequencing was seamless and the sign of a truly talented DJ! I would absolutely recommend Luca to anyone! :)

Sent on 02/06/2018