37 Reviews for UNO Audiovisual

Uplighting (6)
Consultation (2)
Projector (2)
Video Projection (1)

I could not be MORE happy with this DJ company. The whole day went effortlessly. I had asked for very specific songs that weren't very popular (or only found on youtube) and he made sure that all songs were available for me. He got everything PERFECT. The best part, they surprised our group with balloons and masks towards the end of the night which honestly one of my favorite moments of the night.

Profile Picture Kay, 9/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Service was great ! They played all the songs we wanted them to plus some!

Profile Picture Antonina, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Luca was great to work with! He stayed on top of everything (even when I didn't) and made everything so easy! He was affordable with high quality talent! His props were so fun and everyone loved the extra touches!!

Profile Picture Violet, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Luca was better than we could have imagined! He played everything we wanted to, mixed well and kept the party going. I would HIGHLY recommended using him for any celebration!

Profile Picture Leigha, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Luca was very easy to work with. He sent us a spreadsheet many months before the wedding with easy to follow instructions for completion. He played the songs we requested, and managed to blend additional songs into our theme. Mid performance, when we decided we wanted a special request, he was able to comply. Luca is a true professional. We were 100% satisfied, and we would recommend his services to anyone in need of a DJ.

Profile Picture alli, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I had Luca as our AV and DJ for the wedding. Luca was outstanding and despite our last minute planning and panic sessions, he managed to work with us. He was very professional and fun to work with. He has amazing choice of songs. The best part for us was he had a list of Indian songs that he played for us as I am Indian. The whole Indian touch of music added a new dimension to our wedding in playa and guests can’t stop talking about the choice of songs. We would highly recommend Luca to anyone who wants awesome and fun Dj with a very professional attitude. We absolutely loved his work.

Profile Picture ADITI, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Luca was amazing from the begining of planning until the wedding day. He is very easy to work with, responsive, willing to negotiate and to work with you. I have only positive things to say about Luca! He made sure that everything was the way we wanted, and jumped through a lot of hoops to meet our needs.
Without his services out special day wouldn’t be the same!
Thank you Luca and your team!

Profile Picture Olena, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Luca was extremely flexible and helpful as well as a true gentleman when it came to meeting him at my event. So glad I found him to cover my needs!

Profile Picture Richard, 4/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Luca made our wedding so much fun! The sound from his equipment sounded great, and I loved the energy he brought to our wedding.

Profile Picture V, 3/24/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We had our wedding in March 2018 at La Esmeralda Paradisus Playa del Carmen. We were worried about logistics prior to the wedding with all of our vendors (didn't know what to expect)...however he had nothing to worry about with Luca. Luca was amazing and incredibly professional through every step of the process.

Prior to the wedding - Luca had a very quick turnaround time to all of our questions. He went out of his way to FaceTime/Skype so we could have a face-to-face conversation! It eased any concerns we had. He provided great documentation in advance regarding playlist, overall schedule, pronunciation of bridal party...he covered many things we had not even considered.

Wedding - Luca came to the event early and set up and was ready to go. He was a fantastic MC who played off the crowd and kept the dance floor packed the whole night. People kept raving how great he was the next day. The light up dancefloor (which he provided) also made pictures look amazing.

Overall..Luca was the ultimate professional. He understands the importance of the day and does everything he can to make it seamless.

Thanks Luca! You made the day amazing!!!

Profile Picture Joe, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Luca was the absolute best! From the moment we started working together (9 months or so before our wedding) Luca was friendly, responsive and very helpful. He provided a ton of information about how to pick wedding songs, recommendations and lists of popular song choices. Luca provided a googledoc for us to work from to add song requests, specific songs for specific moments and more, it was a very collaborative experience! I loved that Luca was able to understand the vibe we were looking for at our wedding by reviewing our song requests and talking through what we had in mind for our wedding. It was clear Luca was there to make sure we had a great time and that our guests had a great time. At the wedding, Luca and his partner blew our expectations out of the water! Luca was such a great DJ and MC. He read the crowd perfectly and played a great mix of songs including previous requests and played our night of requests without hesitation. What I loved the most is how well he and his partner blended the music together, the timing and sequencing was seamless and the sign of a truly talented DJ! I would absolutely recommend Luca to anyone! :)

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Luca was great! We hired him based on reviews so we felt it was only appropriate to share a review as well. We picked most of our own music and DJ Luca did an excellent job of sticking to our songs as well as incorporating a few that he selected that complimented our choices. At the start of our reception, it rained for about 20 minutes. It took another 40 minutes to get our reception area dry and ready for us to return to the area. Luca was only supposed to stay until 10:00 and he ended up staying as long as the resort allowed him to and helped us make up for the lost hour. He did not charge us extra for this. He was responsive in his communication and made the DJ selection stress-free. Thank you DJ Luca for being flexible with us. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking to book a DJ for a destination wedding.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

I can’t say enough good things about Uno Audivisual! Luca made things so incredibly easy for me when planning our Cancun wedding. It was incredibly cost-effective (especially as compared to what the resort would’ve charged), and everything was setup as expected and was a total breeze. They had the guests dancing the night away and everyone raved about how much fun they had. Thanks, Luca!

Profile Picture Lindsi, 11/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

As a bride coordinating a destination wedding from another country I can't say enough about how easy and great it was to work with Luca. He was highly responsive (answered messages within minutes) in comparison to the onsite resort DJ option which took 2 weeks to respond to my initial inquiry. The process of planning and preparing for our wedding was simple and easy. DJ Luca was very professional and knew what he was doing. The worksheet he provided was helpful in preparing for the ceremony and helping me think through everything that we needed to consider. When it came to the last minute changes he came through big time. We originally did not contract with him for a dance floor or for speakers for another event and both additions to the contract were accommodated easily. All of the preparation lead up to a phenomenal party. DJ Luca did an excellent job of DJ'ing our cocktail hour and wedding reception. Our guests stayed on the dance floor the entire night. As a point of reference we had a very mixed high energy Jamaican/American/European crowd. We leaned towards Reggae, Hip Hop, Pop, RnB, 80's/90's throwbacks and our guests loved every minute. I was impressed with Luca from start to finish and would recommend him to other couples planning a destination wedding looking for a top quality DJ.

Profile Picture Simone, 11/19/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, MC

wonderful service, DJ Bogar is one of the best DJ in town. 5 star service in every aspect, and i was very impressed with his performance for our wedding. thank you guys.

Profile Picture Yvon, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great time having Luca as our Dj at our wedding. We have been in touch by Emailing. It was uncomplicated and easy to arrange things with him. He was very accomodating. We had to change his starting time last minute because we booked a mariachi band. He was so kind and arranged the change without any problems, he even offered us to play 15minutes longer without any charge. Our guests literally didn‘t stop dancing to his playlist. We had a lot of fun and we definitely recommend Dj Luca for events. Thumbs up! Thank you very much Luca, it was a pleasure working with you and your partner. Mitchelle&Jakob

Profile Picture Mitchelle, 11/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Luca was fantastic, start to finish. He was responsive, pleasant, and clearly demonstrated that he knows exactly what he is doing. His equipment was top notch, and he delivered exactly the type of experience we were hoping for. He event went above and beyond and brought extra speakers, just to ensure that we'd have a great party.

We received countless compliments on the music at our wedding, and many people told us that it was the best dance party they had ever seen at a wedding. Luca had a lot to do with that!

Profile Picture Brendon, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We have photos that we will be sharing on Youtube. We had the best experience with Dj Luca from the beginning to the end. Customer Service was Great! Staff during the wedding was outstanding....

Profile Picture Cathy, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a very pleasant experience with Luca at our daughters wedding , if you looking to have a wedding in Mexico Luca is your guy he made it so much fun.... The DJ was actually the best part of the wedding...

Profile Picture rosa, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired UNO Audiovisual for our wedding on 11/4 2017 at a large private house in Puerto Aventuras.

We were thrilled with the evening and the DJ played a major part in that. Top quality team, good value, accommodating to our tastes, got everybody dancing. Highly recommend to all

Gavin & Tara of Connecticut

Profile Picture Gavin, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Luca was AWESOME!! Im so happy all my guests had a great time and nothing but great things to say about my DJ. One of my guest pointed out that the key to a great wedding is a GREAT DJ! She was dead on! DJ Luca took very good care of me and my guests and made sure we all had a great time dancing the entire night!! Very professional and worth every penny! Gracias!

Profile Picture Ana , 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am very satisfied with UNO's services. I used Luca for lighting at a wedding venue held at Grand Sirenis with 92 people. His lighting was on point and transformed our palapa reception into a festive dance environment. Without his equipment, I do not think we would have had as an enjoyable time. Luca is a prompt communicator that made sure he knew exactly what I wanted for our event and helped make it happen. He offered good recommendations where he saw a need. I was concerned about hiring an offsite vendor, but Luca did a bang up job and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Cory, 10/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

UNO Audiovisual was our DJ in Cancun, Mexico at Now Jade Resort. Definitely recommend this vendor to use at your event. Luca was VERY helpful throughout the wedding process. We were able to set up times to Skype him, and he gave us a detailed wedding form to fill out months prior to the wedding. Even though Luca was not the DJ at our wedding, he relayed all the information to DJ Jonathan who did a fantastic job. Jonathan was involved with the crowd, but not overboard. He kept our guests dancing the entire night. They also threw in cold fireworks for free that went off perfectly during our first dance. They were very accommodating with all our little details. The flow of the night went very nicely, and we were able to approach him easily during the night. We put a lot of emphasis on finding the right DJ because my husband and I feel it is a crucial part of the wedding. UNO Audiovisual did 5 hours of service for us beginning with the ceremony sound, the cocktail hour music, and finally the reception. One bit of advice is to always go bigger with the dance floor. We upgraded our light up dance floor at the last minute and it still seemed a little crammed. We had 65 guests and a 5x4 meter dance floor (almost our entire party was dancing the whole night). Definitely would recommend this service, they did a great job! Thank you!

Profile Picture Makenzie, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Hiring UNO audiovisual was one of the best decisions I made for planning our wedding. Do not hesitate one second, hire him!
Communication was friendly and prompt. He was also patient with us and the fact that we were SUPER last minute getting him our song requests. (But do these guys a favor and don't be like us! Get your lists together)
We had a very specific vision in mind for our music. We wanted dinner to be early 60s R&b Motown and then we wanted a straight hip hop dance party.
We really didn't want those "typical wedding" hits that you hear at most weddings.
We also had some sort of obscure requests for songs to be played at specific moments (like our entrance song-an instrumental version of a hip hop song)
Luca was actually away for our wedding but his colleague Jonathan was the man! Not only did he meet all the requests we had of him but also he really came through for us on the fly. We were supposed to have a mariachi band right as we said "I do" that would play for cocktail hour. So he wasn't even supposed to work that part of our party. However the band never showed!
On the fly he played an unexpected hour long set! He really saved what could have been very awkward. He also improvised another section since we had some delay getting to the reception for the first dance but I was thrilled to walk out and see everyone already dancing like crazy. I was worried he may try to "tone down" our requested atmosphere but he didn't! He went straight for it and our guests lost their minds! We literally danced all night. It was better than I could have even imagined! Seriously it was the best wedding or party I've ever been to!

Profile Picture Brittany , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting