92 Reviews for Universal Disc & Video Jockeys

Flat Screen (1)
Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)
83 Universal Disc & Video Jockeys Reviews

Steve was extremely helpful and fantastic to deal with. We were so glad to find him. He helped us with anything we needed. He even meet us at a place close to us and kid friendly since we usually had our kids with us. His website was easy and manageable, it really helped me pick songs. On our day he was fantastic and we had a great time. I would highly recommend him for your event! If I ever need a DJ I know who I will use! Thanks Steve!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steve did my wedding in a April if this year at Van Dickson Ranch and he was absolutely amazing! I was on the fence about getting a DJ and it was the best most amazing decision we made!! Sooo glad we did!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Universal DJ did an awesome job at my event!!!

Profile Picture Celeste, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Out of everyone I hired for my wedding I have to say I was blown away by my dj. He made the night a party and he was bilingual! We had such a great night. The owner responded immediately to every email and always answered my calls, which was AMAZING. Their service was worth every penny and I would highly recommend Universal Disc Jockey.

Profile Picture Marinda, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We have used Steve for 3 of our children's weddings. He does a fantastic job. He makes the receptions fun for everyone.

Profile Picture Carey, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steve is a dream to work with! Best DJ in the business! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Angelina, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The best DJ! Worked with our budget. He's a must hire vendor!

Profile Picture Glennasba, 2/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great personality! Worked the crowd! He did everything to make our night perfect!

Profile Picture Julianne, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Do-Not-Play List, Video Projection

We had been to a few events where Universal DJ was proving music and knew we had to have them for our wedding. Steve was incredibly accommodating and really got to know our style/preferences. We had a hiccup with our caterers which created some very last minute changes to our timeline, while pretended not to panic, Steve jumped in and made everything move along so seamlessly! DJ was a bigger part of budget but hands down worth it! Everyone danced and kept telling me how much fun they had! Steve provided lighting as well which made a huge difference! He had incredible insight withiut ever being pushy. Thank you, thank you for the best night ever!!!

Profile Picture Robyn, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I loved working with Steve!! He was so professional and worked well when needing to modify the timeline. Made my job easy as the coordinator. I would hire him in a heartbeat! Great DJ!

Profile Picture Sharon, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ was absolutely amazing. He made our wedding so much fun! I would highly recommend him and will definitely be using them again!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steve was amazing at our wedding!! He had everyone out on the dance floor all night! Our friends and family had a blast!! My husband’s cousin got engaged at our reception and Steve pulled it off perfectly!! She couldn’t have even asked for a better engagement moment for her and her fiancé. Steve also went above and beyond because our pictures took way longer than expected and our caterer had issues with our appetizers! Steve entertained our guests before we were announced and made them forget they were hungry. Then he stepped up and helped the caterer serve our hungry guests. He also helped poor champagne to our guests for the toasts. Steve was not just our DJ, he has become family to us! We are throwing our annual Halloween party tomorrow night and so I will be posting another review very soon! I highly recommend him! He is so professional and artistic in his services! He feels the crowd and knows what they like!! You will not be disappointed and will want to throw more events so that you have an excuse to see him again!!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Steve is absolutely wonderful! He made us feel at ease with all of the music and audio for our wedding. He was easy to talk to and plan with to make sure all of our requests were discussed prior to the wedding - and has a great sense of the crowd so he was able to create the environment we wanted for our guests. He brings such a unique enthusiasm to your wedding day. We would highly recommend him again.

Profile Picture User7201504, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steve truly made our wedding a party! He was able to read the crowd and knew exactly what song to play next. His uplighting around the room knocked the elegance up a notch which would have been missing if he hadn't provided the service. Some MCs make the show about themselves but Steve isn't like that; he makes himself part of the event and makes the guests truly enjoy themselves. Love love love that we made the choice to hire Universal!

Profile Picture Patrice, 1/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Steve was fantastic to work with. Kept our guests entertained all night long, had a great selection of music, took control of the festivities and kept me on track with our timeline. Steve was always available to answer questions and ease my fears about not having the right music playing at the right time. Great guy!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

As my wife and I are both individuals whom love to plan in advance and are very detail-oriented, we performed an elaborate search and had other appointments with DJs lined up over several days. Steve was the first, and the last DJ we met with as we connected with him right away and he demonstrated an excellent understanding of the special requests we had for our wedding. His knowledge and feel of music is excellent and he had many cool tips and tricks that other DJs couldn't even think of to implement for our special day. It was great that we could log in to his website and look through all of his music and make special requests and customize playlists. If he somehow doesn't have the song you want, he will buy it! We were very specific of timing and pace for our wedding to keep things moving and Steve did an excellent job, being proactive to keep things moving on schedule while making it looks effortless. We highly recommend working with him and the team at Universal Disc & Video Jockeys as his skills are unmatched!

Profile Picture Eric, 3/29/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

We had several appointments with DJs lined up over several days. Steve was the first, and the last DJ we met with! Within 20 minutes we hired him on the spot. His knowledge of music is out of this world! He has so many cool tips and tricks that other DJs couldn't even think of. We LOVE the fact that we can log on to his website and look through all of his music and make special requests. If he doesn't have it, he will buy it!! Even though our guests weren't the dancing type, he STILL had the party going and everybody loved it. His music selection was spot on! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/15/15, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Steve was excellent! A great master of ceremonies and really receptive to all of our song requests and was able to read our guests and keep the party going and reception was very fun!

Profile Picture User3883995, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Had Steve the DJ and it was great. There were a few awkward moments and few songs we had never heard of, but we left most of the reception music up to him with just a few requests. Everything we did ask for, he was able to do for a really competitive price! He always called back when I had questions even up to the last minute, and that was really appreciated. We even made a change on the day of and he was able to accommodate.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/31/14, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Steve was the DJ we had, he was amazing to work with and very professional. He was set up ahead of time and took photos during the ceremony that he played on a projector during our first dance. He was just amazing all the way around and we would recommend him again any time.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/7/14, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Steve was awesome! When planning the ceremony and reception, he was always very responsive and helpful. He said I couldn't ever bug him too much and it was true! He checked in the day before the wedding to make sure everything was all set and to see if I had any questions. He arrived on time and I didn't have to worry about a thing. The flow of the reception went perfectly and he was on target for all the right songs and pictures to display. So many of our guests commented that the DJ was great! He had everyone up dancing. One of my favorite parts was playing the video clip from our ceremony during the reception. It was such a nice suprise for many of the guests. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

Steve was great, everyone had a blast

Profile Picture Diane, 2/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Steve was an amazing DJ and we got so many compliments on both the music and the videos he played. The guests danced all night and everyone had a blast. Steve was personable, very responsive and the best choice we could have made.

Profile Picture brittany, 11/16/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ Danny was very open to tailoring the music to our needs for the wedding. They were very flexible and open to changes we had. Danny was also very helpful in suggesting songs for certain moments. Most importantly he kept the party organized and fun! :)

Profile Picture Ciara, 11/16/13, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

What an awesome experience! Simon was very interactive with our guests and did a fantastic job! We opted for the video screen addition - Simon went to our ceremony to video tape and played the clips back during our reception while music played...that was PRICELESS!! Fantastic job and fantastic value!!

Profile Picture Greg, 11/9/13, 1 Review