Universal Disc & Video Jockeys Reviews

Universal Disc & Video Jockeys 2
  • Marissa

Marissa Zaglifa · Married on 05/04/2019

Incredible

Steve was quick to respond from the first time I talked to him to get a quote all the way up to the day before the wedding. I WILL use Universal Disc Jockey over and over again. He made the party amazing, he was very easy to work with and he kept everyone on the dance floor. We had over 200 people at our wedding and it lasted until 1am, everyone was on the dance floor which was very important to me. I can't say enough about universal disk jockey.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Mike Van Loon · Married on 04/15/2019

Owner VLI Events

Great job. Always there when we need them.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Susan R. · Married on 04/06/2019

Dynamic DJ

We have used Steve to DJ at our last three weddings. He is amazing and always knows how to get the party started and keep it going. He never disappoints!!! I would highly recommend Steve and his company for any event.... he will make it a success! Thanks Steve for helping us to celebrate and make memories of these most important events. You’re the best!!!!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Ryan Beck · Married on 03/30/2019

Effortless convenience

Steve was absolutely wonderful at our wedding and we are so happy we opted to make sure he was our DJ/MC. It took such a load off our shoulders to not have to worry or manage that part. If we have any other major events of any sort he will be the first we call. Cannot recommend him enough, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Ashley Aniol · Married on 02/02/2019

Great experience!

Great energy and had everyone on their feet dancing the night away!

Sent on 02/05/2019

lily · Married on 12/02/2018

The absolute best

I couldn't have asked for a better Dj for my wedding on 12/02/18. Steve handled all of our requests with ease and even had Greek music for my husband's family. He literally had everything! The best part was him keeping me to my timeline because I can be pretty oblivious. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Steve to anyone for whatever their special occasion may be.

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Alec

Alec Wightman · Married on 11/10/2018

He’s the best

Steve has been a Dj for my family for over 15 years. He has never disappointed and always keeps the party going. He goes above and beyond our expectations. Our wedding in Pinetop was perfect and universal disc jockeys was a major contributor of that. Thanks Steve!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Alexis Wightman · Married on 11/10/2018

Wightman wedding

Steve made us feel like rockstars on our wedding day! His attention to every detail we asked for was amazing and he truly went above and beyond our expectations! Thank you so much for literally making our wedding so fun for everyone!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Drew Nochta · Married on 10/13/2018

Incredible and Professional service

A Disc Jockey with 20+ years of experience could very well be the most valuable thing we could have added to our wedding. Steve knew every detail about the organization of a wedding and didn’t miss a beat! Steve made things so easy and captured exactly what we wanted for our wedding. He is interactive with guests, hospitable, and professional. I truly could not have asked for more. We cannot thank him enough!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Sara · Married on 09/15/2018

Everything was perfect! Couldn’t have imagined it to be any better!!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Universal Disc & Video Jockeys 3

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2018

Steve was extremely helpful and fantastic to deal with. We were so glad to find him. He helped us with anything we needed. He even meet us at a place close to us and kid friendly since we usually had our kids with us. His website was easy and manageable, it really helped me pick songs. On our day he was fantastic and we had a great time. I would highly recommend him for your event! If I ever need a DJ I know who I will use! Thanks Steve!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Laura · Married on 04/21/2018

Steve did my wedding in a April if this year at Van Dickson Ranch and he was absolutely amazing! I was on the fence about getting a DJ and it was the best most amazing decision we made!! Sooo glad we did!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Universal Disc & Video Jockeys 4

Celeste · Married on 04/15/2018

Universal DJ did an awesome job at my event!!!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Marinda · Married on 04/14/2018

Out of everyone I hired for my wedding I have to say I was blown away by my dj. He made the night a party and he was bilingual! We had such a great night. The owner responded immediately to every email and always answered my calls, which was AMAZING. Their service was worth every penny and I would highly recommend Universal Disc Jockey.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Carey · Married on 03/03/2018

We have used Steve for 3 of our children's weddings. He does a fantastic job. He makes the receptions fun for everyone.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Angelina · Married on 02/24/2018

Steve is a dream to work with! Best DJ in the business! Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Glennasba · Married on 02/11/2018

The best DJ! Worked with our budget. He's a must hire vendor!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Sharon · Married on 10/20/2017

I loved working with Steve!! He was so professional and worked well when needing to modify the timeline. Made my job easy as the coordinator. I would hire him in a heartbeat! Great DJ!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Robyn · Married on 10/20/2017

We had been to a few events where Universal DJ was proving music and knew we had to have them for our wedding. Steve was incredibly accommodating and really got to know our style/preferences. We had a hiccup with our caterers which created some very last minute changes to our timeline, while pretended not to panic, Steve jumped in and made everything move along so seamlessly! DJ was a bigger part of budget but hands down worth it! Everyone danced and kept telling me how much fun they had! Steve provided lighting as well which made a huge difference! He had incredible insight withiut ever being pushy. Thank you, thank you for the best night ever!!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Beverly · Married on 10/14/2017

Great job Steve. You were the very best. So glad you were part of our wedding. We would recommend you to everyone!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

Our DJ was absolutely amazing. He made our wedding so much fun! I would highly recommend him and will definitely be using them again!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Heather · Married on 06/10/2017

Steve was amazing at our wedding!! He had everyone out on the dance floor all night! Our friends and family had a blast!! My husband’s cousin got engaged at our reception and Steve pulled it off perfectly!! She couldn’t have even asked for a better engagement moment for her and her fiancé. Steve also went above and beyond because our pictures took way longer than expected and our caterer had issues with our appetizers! Steve entertained our guests before we were announced and made them forget they were hungry. Then he stepped up and helped the caterer serve our hungry guests. He also helped poor champagne to our guests for the toasts. Steve was not just our DJ, he has become family to us! We are throwing our annual Halloween party tomorrow night and so I will be posting another review very soon! I highly recommend him! He is so professional and artistic in his services! He feels the crowd and knows what they like!! You will not be disappointed and will want to throw more events so that you have an excuse to see him again!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Alison · Married on 05/27/2017

best dj in az

Steve was amazing from the beginning. I highly recommend spending the extra money to have him personally DJ your wedding. He is very professional and knowledgeable about all things wedding. He assured me several times that I could contact him as much as I need and that I was not bothering him. He had great suggestions on how to outline things and what music to play to keep the party alive. My dance had people on it literally all night! He also made sure to find the specific songs I wanted. The best part is his website! It’s user friendly and allows you to customize your desires at your own time. I couldn’t be happier with him and his company.

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • User7201504 · 2+ years ago

Steve is absolutely wonderful! He made us feel at ease with all of the music and audio for our wedding. He was easy to talk to and plan with to make sure all of our requests were discussed prior to the wedding - and has a great sense of the crowd so he was able to create the environment we wanted for our guests. He brings such a unique enthusiasm to your wedding day. We would highly recommend him again.

Sent on 03/21/2017
  • Patrice

Patrice · Married on 01/30/2016

Steve truly made our wedding a party! He was able to read the crowd and knew exactly what song to play next. His uplighting around the room knocked the elegance up a notch which would have been missing if he hadn't provided the service. Some MCs make the show about themselves but Steve isn't like that; he makes himself part of the event and makes the guests truly enjoy themselves. Love love love that we made the choice to hire Universal!

Sent on 06/05/2016