Universal Disc & Video Jockeys Reviews

Universal Disc & Video Jockeys 2
  • Alec

Alec Wightman · Married on 11/10/2018

He’s the best

Steve has been a Dj for my family for over 15 years. He has never disappointed and always keeps the party going. He goes above and beyond our expectations. Our wedding in Pinetop was perfect and universal disc jockeys was a major contributor of that. Thanks Steve!

Alexis Wightman · Married on 11/10/2018

Wightman wedding

Steve made us feel like rockstars on our wedding day! His attention to every detail we asked for was amazing and he truly went above and beyond our expectations! Thank you so much for literally making our wedding so fun for everyone!

Drew Nochta · Married on 10/13/2018

Incredible and Professional service

A Disc Jockey with 20+ years of experience could very well be the most valuable thing we could have added to our wedding. Steve knew every detail about the organization of a wedding and didn’t miss a beat! Steve made things so easy and captured exactly what we wanted for our wedding. He is interactive with guests, hospitable, and professional. I truly could not have asked for more. We cannot thank him enough!

Sara · Married on 09/15/2018

Everything was perfect! Couldn’t have imagined it to be any better!!

Universal Disc & Video Jockeys 3

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2018

Steve was extremely helpful and fantastic to deal with. We were so glad to find him. He helped us with anything we needed. He even meet us at a place close to us and kid friendly since we usually had our kids with us. His website was easy and manageable, it really helped me pick songs. On our day he was fantastic and we had a great time. I would highly recommend him for your event! If I ever need a DJ I know who I will use! Thanks Steve!

Laura · Married on 04/21/2018

Steve did my wedding in a April if this year at Van Dickson Ranch and he was absolutely amazing! I was on the fence about getting a DJ and it was the best most amazing decision we made!! Sooo glad we did!

Universal Disc & Video Jockeys 4

Celeste · Married on 04/15/2018

Universal DJ did an awesome job at my event!!!

Marinda · Married on 04/14/2018

Out of everyone I hired for my wedding I have to say I was blown away by my dj. He made the night a party and he was bilingual! We had such a great night. The owner responded immediately to every email and always answered my calls, which was AMAZING. Their service was worth every penny and I would highly recommend Universal Disc Jockey.

Carey · Married on 03/03/2018

We have used Steve for 3 of our children's weddings. He does a fantastic job. He makes the receptions fun for everyone.

Angelina · Married on 02/24/2018

Steve is a dream to work with! Best DJ in the business! Highly recommended!

Glennasba · Married on 02/11/2018

The best DJ! Worked with our budget. He's a must hire vendor!

Sharon · Married on 10/20/2017

I loved working with Steve!! He was so professional and worked well when needing to modify the timeline. Made my job easy as the coordinator. I would hire him in a heartbeat! Great DJ!

Robyn · Married on 10/20/2017

We had been to a few events where Universal DJ was proving music and knew we had to have them for our wedding. Steve was incredibly accommodating and really got to know our style/preferences. We had a hiccup with our caterers which created some very last minute changes to our timeline, while pretended not to panic, Steve jumped in and made everything move along so seamlessly! DJ was a bigger part of budget but hands down worth it! Everyone danced and kept telling me how much fun they had! Steve provided lighting as well which made a huge difference! He had incredible insight withiut ever being pushy. Thank you, thank you for the best night ever!!!

Beverly · Married on 10/14/2017

Great job Steve. You were the very best. So glad you were part of our wedding. We would recommend you to everyone!!

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

Our DJ was absolutely amazing. He made our wedding so much fun! I would highly recommend him and will definitely be using them again!

Heather · Married on 06/10/2017

Steve was amazing at our wedding!! He had everyone out on the dance floor all night! Our friends and family had a blast!! My husband’s cousin got engaged at our reception and Steve pulled it off perfectly!! She couldn’t have even asked for a better engagement moment for her and her fiancé. Steve also went above and beyond because our pictures took way longer than expected and our caterer had issues with our appetizers! Steve entertained our guests before we were announced and made them forget they were hungry. Then he stepped up and helped the caterer serve our hungry guests. He also helped poor champagne to our guests for the toasts. Steve was not just our DJ, he has become family to us! We are throwing our annual Halloween party tomorrow night and so I will be posting another review very soon! I highly recommend him! He is so professional and artistic in his services! He feels the crowd and knows what they like!! You will not be disappointed and will want to throw more events so that you have an excuse to see him again!!

Alison · Married on 05/27/2017

best dj in az

Steve was amazing from the beginning. I highly recommend spending the extra money to have him personally DJ your wedding. He is very professional and knowledgeable about all things wedding. He assured me several times that I could contact him as much as I need and that I was not bothering him. He had great suggestions on how to outline things and what music to play to keep the party alive. My dance had people on it literally all night! He also made sure to find the specific songs I wanted. The best part is his website! It’s user friendly and allows you to customize your desires at your own time. I couldn’t be happier with him and his company.

• User7201504 · 1+ year ago

Steve is absolutely wonderful! He made us feel at ease with all of the music and audio for our wedding. He was easy to talk to and plan with to make sure all of our requests were discussed prior to the wedding - and has a great sense of the crowd so he was able to create the environment we wanted for our guests. He brings such a unique enthusiasm to your wedding day. We would highly recommend him again.

• Patrice

Patrice · Married on 01/30/2016

Steve truly made our wedding a party! He was able to read the crowd and knew exactly what song to play next. His uplighting around the room knocked the elegance up a notch which would have been missing if he hadn't provided the service. Some MCs make the show about themselves but Steve isn't like that; he makes himself part of the event and makes the guests truly enjoy themselves. Love love love that we made the choice to hire Universal!

Christina · Married on 04/11/2015

Steve was fantastic to work with. Kept our guests entertained all night long, had a great selection of music, took control of the festivities and kept me on track with our timeline. Steve was always available to answer questions and ease my fears about not having the right music playing at the right time. Great guy!!!

Eric · Married on 03/29/2015

As my wife and I are both individuals whom love to plan in advance and are very detail-oriented, we performed an elaborate search and had other appointments with DJs lined up over several days. Steve was the first, and the last DJ we met with as we connected with him right away and he demonstrated an excellent understanding of the special requests we had for our wedding. His knowledge and feel of music is excellent and he had many cool tips and tricks that other DJs couldn't even think of to implement for our special day. It was great that we could log in to his website and look through all of his music and make special requests and customize playlists. If he somehow doesn't have the song you want, he will buy it! We were very specific of timing and pace for our wedding to keep things moving and Steve did an excellent job, being proactive to keep things moving on schedule while making it looks effortless. We highly recommend working with him and the team at Universal Disc & Video Jockeys as his skills are unmatched!

We had several appointments with DJs lined up over several days. Steve was the first, and the last DJ we met with! Within 20 minutes we hired him on the spot. His knowledge of music is out of this world! He has so many cool tips and tricks that other DJs couldn't even think of. We LOVE the fact that we can log on to his website and look through all of his music and make special requests. If he doesn't have it, he will buy it!! Even though our guests weren't the dancing type, he STILL had the party going and everybody loved it. His music selection was spot on! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Julie · Married on 10/03/2014

Steve was excellent! A great master of ceremonies and really receptive to all of our song requests and was able to read our guests and keep the party going and reception was very fun!

• User2366852 · event on: 03/04/2012

Would you recommend this vendor to a friend

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/07/2014

Steve was the DJ we had, he was amazing to work with and very professional. He was set up ahead of time and took photos during the ceremony that he played on a projector during our first dance. He was just amazing all the way around and we would recommend him again any time.