United Sound Reviews

101 | Kirkwood, NY

101 Reviews for United Sound

101 United Sound Reviews

Brenda · Married on 10/06/2018

Five stars all around. Dustin is the best. From our initial meeting, it was obvious he knows what he is doing. He is incredibly professional and really cares about giving the bride and groom the best experience possible. He guided us through the day and kept the wedding moving and on schedule. Not to mention he is an amazing DJ, he played a great mix of songs our guests loved. If you have the chance, book United Sound - you will not be disappointed!

Mackenzie · Married on 09/22/2018

Dustin was absolutely AMAZING! He really made our entire ceremony and reception better than we could have imagined. He is extremely professional, always responded to my questions quickly, flexible with availability for meetings and well organized. He always made sure we were having fun, played all the songs I wanted, checked in frequently to make sure we were happy with the music he was playing and always made sure we had drinks in our hands! Just a small gesture like that really made us feel special. We are getting so many compliments from all of our guests on how well he did. All our friends who came and that are getting married next have inquired about Dustin at United Sound and I highly recommend him. We would hire him a thousand times over! THANK YOU Dustin for EVERYTHING!!! We had a BLAST! -The Swarts'

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2018

Dusty was awesome! Very responsive to emails and questions, super friendly! And so fun! Made the evening so much fun.

Donelle · Married on 09/01/2018

Dustin was absolutely wonderful for our wedding!!!! He kept everything moving and was very professional. I highly recommend him if you want to have a great time without any of the worry. Thank you Dustin for a great day!

United Sound 1
    United Sound 2
    United Sound 3
    United Sound 4

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

The DJ, Dustin, was AMAZING! Very professional, knew what he was doing, knew what type of music to play, was very punctual, just overall awesome!

Larissa · Married on 08/11/2018

Dustin was amazing! He listened to our thoughts and had everyone at our wedding on the dance floor! He brought a lot of humor into our wedding and made it run very smoothly! Everyone was having such a good time, we decided to keep him on for another hour!! We would highly recommend him at anyone’s wedding! His music choice hit the entire crowd. Everyone kept telling us that the music was perfect! We cannot thank Dustin enough!! So sad our night had to end.

United Sound 5

Lindsay · Married on 07/14/2018

We couldn’t have been happier with our experience with United Sound. Dustin was super open minded to our crazy ideas and everything ran very smooth. The music he played definitely got everyone on the dance floor! Thanks Dustin! You are the best!!!!

Chris · Married on 07/14/2018

Dustin Bailey, the face of United Sound, is hands down the best professionally and personably. I’ve had the privilege of being in two of his wedding events, one as a best man and one as a groom. He is very thorough and extremely creative with last minute requests and ideas. Highly recommended for any event!

Patty · Married on 06/30/2018

Dustin is the best DJ out there!!! He is very responsive, professional, flexible, honest, caring and so much more! Any event you have that is in need of a DJ he is the only one to go with! He was absolutely wonderful and very nice to work with! While planning for a wedding it can be super stressful and difficult. Once my husband and I chose him there was never any worry about him. Please take my words here and select Dustin as your DJ!

Tami · Married on 06/16/2018

Dustin was great! I would highly recommend him and would definitely hire him again.

Tai · Married on 05/19/2018

This was by far an experience that went above and beyond all of our expectations. We felt so comfort with all the planning because Dustin is just so down to earth. You give him the details of what you want and he makes it happen. He's not just a DJ, he's the whole package. He coordinates and makes the flow of everything perfect. Not once did I have to go get my drinks he had them ready and in hand. We truly LOVED everything about our experience with Dustin. Anyone would be silly not to choose him.

Courtney · Married on 10/14/2017

We could not have asked for a better DJ! Worked around our schedule to have meetings set up and made the entire process easy. Kept our wedding reception going without any complaints! Even brought my husband and I drinks from the bar throughout the night and made sure we were happy with everything throughout the entire day/night! Will definitely be recommending to our friends getting married and would recommend to anyone else looking for an awesome DJ!

Martha · Married on 10/07/2017

Dustin was fantastic. He was every thing my husband and I wanted in a DJ and more. He listened to everything we wanted and went way above and beyond what we asked. We got several compliments from our guests as well on our selection of DJ. I would definitely recommend united sound to people and I would use them again in the future if we need a DJ. Thank you Dustin for the wonderful job you did and for making our day even more special!

Caitlin · Married on 09/30/2017

Dustin did a great job making what was important to us a priority on our day!

MELISSA · Married on 09/23/2017

Made my wedding day a huge success! Was very happy with the music and perfessionalism that was shown on my wedding day and how he wanted to make sure I was getting everything I wanted and was very happy all day long thanks again!

Steph · Married on 08/26/2017

Dustin with United Sound provided the BEST service we could every ask for for our wedding! He ran the show and kept everyone on their feet. Even when it was crunch time he stepped up and made things 100x less stressful! Highly recommended, very dependable, and very on top of everything! ... Plus I think he enjoyed himself as well and my guests noticed how enthusiastic he was.

• F

Faith · Married on 08/26/2017

Dustin was an amazing DJ. He helped keep the ceremony and reception right on schedule. He was very attentive to mine and my husbands needs and often checked with us when we had a wedding activity to complete. The uplighting was perfect, the hologram with our names was very cool, the dance floor lighting was fun, and the music was popping. I would 100% recommend United Sound over any other DJ. You will not be disappointed at all. Dustin helped make our wedding perfect.
    - Faith and Dillon Finch

carley · Married on 08/05/2017

Dustin took away any stress that i had about my wedding day coming together. I would not have wanted anyone else to run the show!!!! Best DJ/Wedding ever!!!!!

Gabrielle · Married on 07/29/2017

Dustin was AMAZING!! He was extraordinarily professional, making sure the wedding flowed according to the schedule. Dustin checked in with us before the wedding to go over play lists and things we wanted but also was so flexible on the day making last minute changes as needed. He took recommendations from all our guests and made sure at some point in the night everyone heard their request. All the music flowed so seamlessly our family and friends were hard pressed to leave the dance floor. We ended up extending to overtime for 3 extra hours and Dustin went along with the extension and ended up keeping our dance floor packed until the early hours of the morning. Our wedding planner recommended Dustin and we are so happy that he was there for our day! We would highly recommend using United Sound!

Courtney · Married on 07/22/2017

Dustin did an incredible job from start to finish. We were working with him from across the country, planning our wedding in NY from Seattle. He was flexible, helpful, and truly a joy to work with. On the wedding day he kept the dance floor busy the whole night. He helped create the perfect evening. 10/10 will recommend him to anyone who may be looking for a DJ!

Hannah · Married on 07/15/2017

Dustin was great to work with. He listened to what we wanted and made our reception great! He was very professional and is great at what he does. He kept the dance floor packed and played great music! I highly recommend Dustin and United Sound to anyone looking to have a great time at their reception!

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

Dustin was great to work with in the planning. Jason was our DJ the day of the wedding. He reached out about a week before and finalized all the details. He was great! He did everything we asked and went with the flow when we needed to change something in the moment. I highly recommend United Sound!

Christine · Married on 07/08/2017

Dustin did an awesome job at our wedding! He was was extremely attentive and made us feel so at ease. I received so many compliments from our guests. He was on point with music and kept the party going all night long. If you're looking for a DJ - he's the one you want!

Alyssa · Married on 06/30/2017

Dustin did an amazing job. He was helpful, organized, professional and kept people dancing. Definitely helped make our day extra special!

Shrenik · Married on 06/11/2017

Our wedding was held at Traditions at the Glen. Dustin understood exactly the kind of tone we wanted to set for our wedding and was able to take care of things like musical selections and suggestions with amazing results. He did a fantastic job of the introductions and coordinated with all the other vendors, including the violinist at the ceremony. We felt confident that he was taking control of the schedule so that we didn't have to worry about anything. He even anticipated possible issues like certain dances going on too long and consulted with us to avoid them.

We felt that Dustin cared about us and our wedding at a personal level and was willing to go the extra mile to make sure everything went perfectly. We thank Dustin very much for his work and strongly recommend him for your wedding!