United Sound Reviews

United Sound 4
United Sound 5

Anne Marie · Married on 10/05/2019

Phenomenal DJ!

Dustin was phenomenal! We were unable to meet with him in person before our wedding and he took every little detail of what we had said over the phone and put it into our perfect day! He went above and beyond to make sure our special day was perfect! I wanted someone who would basically run the show the entire day so I didn’t have to worry about anything other than enjoying ourselves and he did that! He chose perfect music for our ceremony and kept the night moving along with the timeline we discussed! He also kept checking in with my husband and I throughout the night to see if we needed anything! the dance floor never stopped the entire night, our guests and us were dancing the night away with the music he played! He was so personable and easy to work with! We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dustin for any wedding or event!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Adrianna

Adrianna · Married on 09/28/2019

Professional & Amazing!!

Dusty is absolutely amazing!! Before the wedding he was so responsive, even with my nervous nelly questions! The day of, he kept everything in order, made sure we stayed close to our time line and played a great playlist!! He is so professional and great at what he does!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing DJ!

My husband and I absolutely loved Dustin at United Sound. He went above and beyond to ensure every aspect of our wedding reception ran smoothly. He had guests up and out of their seats dancing the night away. We would recommend him to any couple looking for a memorable experience.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/14/2019

Great experience!!

He made our wedding amazing!! Everything looked so great and he played great music. Everyone danced the entire night! He out did himself and the price was unbeatable!! Could not have asked for better!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/07/2019

The best!!!

Dustin is the absolute best! He was so easy to work with. He listened to what we wanted and delivered. Every time I reached out to him he got back to me right away. So happy we chose the best for our wedding day! Thank you Dustin!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Putman · Married on 08/24/2019

Awesome and very energetic!

Dustin was just awesome! He went above and beyond to help us, making sure we were hydrated and also great at keeping track of the timeline. Which for the bride and groom can be difficult to say the least. The music was spot on and we couldn't be happier. He was great at keeping the flow going and kept the dance floor full of happy guests. We highly recommend Dustin from United Sound and if we ever again need someone we know exactly who to call... 5 Stars!!
    Thank you Dustin!!!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/16/2019

Wonderful!

Not only was he a great DJ who kept everyone on the dance floor, but he also kept everything on a timely schedule. He would come to find my husband and I when it was time for the next event of the night (father daughter dance, mother son dance, cake cutting, etc). As a bride of 160 guests I felt like there were so many people I needed to talk to and so much I had to do, but he kept me in line. He was super easy to work with and has a great personality! He was not only the DJ for my wedding, but one of my best friends wedding. So I can say as a bride and a guest he knows how to keep the dance floor full and make any wedding a memorable one!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 07/06/2019

Above and Beyond

Dustin was amazing!!! He really listened to what music we wanted him to play but also made great suggestions. He was very responsive every time we reached out to him weeks, days and even hours leading up to the wedding day. We even made a big last minute change with music for the ceremony and he made it happen with zero added stress. During the wedding he checked in with us multiple times, before the ceremony giving us directions, during the reception, keeping us on the time line for the night and even brought us drinks throughout the night! Dustin is not just your average DJ, he really took the time to make sure the whole night was amazing for us.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Ep75 · Married on 07/05/2019

Wonderful!

Dustin did a wonderful job with the music for our wedding reception. We would HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Akshar · Married on 06/29/2019

Great Wedding DJ

Dustin was great!

He was very well organized the day if the wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly and stayed on track.

It was a large wedding and an outdoor venue.

We didn’t have to worry about a thing. We choose great music for cocktail hour, dinner and dancing.

Thank you for all your help!

We loved working with you.

Fred and Jessica Akshar

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Cara

Cara Kenien · Married on 06/01/2019

My husband & I highly recommend Dusty's work

Dusty is extremely professional, responsive and flexible. He did a wonderful job for our wedding (in all ways - from music to organization). He is considerate and reviewed my timeline in detail and provided extremely helpful recommendations. I feel that Dusty is responsible for the day going as well as it did. Thank you, Dusty!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Jesse Poganik · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent wedding DJ

We were so lucky to find Dustin on very short notice. He also absolutely nailed our taste in music based on a relatively short list of songs we gave him and only one brief phone conversation (due to our limited availability). Everything was perfect in terms of music and he constantly checked with us throughout the day to make sure we were satisfied. We could not have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Arthur

Arthur Soljan · Married on 05/04/2019

Kept the Party Going!!

Dusty is the man! Made our wedding reception an absolute blast. We received so many compliments on the music played and there were always people on the dance floor. In addition to the music he was a great announcer for speeches and the wedding party introduction. Overall super professional, easy to work and get along with, would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Brenda · Married on 10/06/2018

Five stars all around. Dustin is the best. From our initial meeting, it was obvious he knows what he is doing. He is incredibly professional and really cares about giving the bride and groom the best experience possible. He guided us through the day and kept the wedding moving and on schedule. Not to mention he is an amazing DJ, he played a great mix of songs our guests loved. If you have the chance, book United Sound - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 09/22/2018

Dustin was absolutely AMAZING! He really made our entire ceremony and reception better than we could have imagined. He is extremely professional, always responded to my questions quickly, flexible with availability for meetings and well organized. He always made sure we were having fun, played all the songs I wanted, checked in frequently to make sure we were happy with the music he was playing and always made sure we had drinks in our hands! Just a small gesture like that really made us feel special. We are getting so many compliments from all of our guests on how well he did. All our friends who came and that are getting married next have inquired about Dustin at United Sound and I highly recommend him. We would hire him a thousand times over! THANK YOU Dustin for EVERYTHING!!! We had a BLAST! -The Swarts'

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2018

Dusty was awesome! Very responsive to emails and questions, super friendly! And so fun! Made the evening so much fun.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Donelle · Married on 09/01/2018

Dustin was absolutely wonderful for our wedding!!!! He kept everything moving and was very professional. I highly recommend him if you want to have a great time without any of the worry. Thank you Dustin for a great day!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    United Sound 6
    United Sound 7
    United Sound 8
    United Sound 9

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

The DJ, Dustin, was AMAZING! Very professional, knew what he was doing, knew what type of music to play, was very punctual, just overall awesome!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Larissa · Married on 08/11/2018

Dustin was amazing! He listened to our thoughts and had everyone at our wedding on the dance floor! He brought a lot of humor into our wedding and made it run very smoothly! Everyone was having such a good time, we decided to keep him on for another hour!! We would highly recommend him at anyone’s wedding! His music choice hit the entire crowd. Everyone kept telling us that the music was perfect! We cannot thank Dustin enough!! So sad our night had to end.

Sent on 08/15/2018
    United Sound 10

Lindsay · Married on 07/14/2018

We couldn’t have been happier with our experience with United Sound. Dustin was super open minded to our crazy ideas and everything ran very smooth. The music he played definitely got everyone on the dance floor! Thanks Dustin! You are the best!!!!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Chris · Married on 07/14/2018

Dustin Bailey, the face of United Sound, is hands down the best professionally and personably. I’ve had the privilege of being in two of his wedding events, one as a best man and one as a groom. He is very thorough and extremely creative with last minute requests and ideas. Highly recommended for any event!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Patty · Married on 06/30/2018

Dustin is the best DJ out there!!! He is very responsive, professional, flexible, honest, caring and so much more! Any event you have that is in need of a DJ he is the only one to go with! He was absolutely wonderful and very nice to work with! While planning for a wedding it can be super stressful and difficult. Once my husband and I chose him there was never any worry about him. Please take my words here and select Dustin as your DJ!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Tami · Married on 06/16/2018

Dustin was great! I would highly recommend him and would definitely hire him again.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Tai · Married on 05/19/2018

This was by far an experience that went above and beyond all of our expectations. We felt so comfort with all the planning because Dustin is just so down to earth. You give him the details of what you want and he makes it happen. He's not just a DJ, he's the whole package. He coordinates and makes the flow of everything perfect. Not once did I have to go get my drinks he had them ready and in hand. We truly LOVED everything about our experience with Dustin. Anyone would be silly not to choose him.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/14/2017

We could not have asked for a better DJ! Worked around our schedule to have meetings set up and made the entire process easy. Kept our wedding reception going without any complaints! Even brought my husband and I drinks from the bar throughout the night and made sure we were happy with everything throughout the entire day/night! Will definitely be recommending to our friends getting married and would recommend to anyone else looking for an awesome DJ!

Sent on 10/16/2017