United Rent-All Reviews

21 Reviews for United Rent-All

• Sandra

Sandra · Married on 10/13/2018

easy, cheap, efficient

United Rent-All was extremely flexible with what we wanted for our wedding to the point that we were still able to make changes a few weeks before. They were very professional and did not make any mistakes with our order. They also coordinated directly with the venue to figure out pick up after the wedding day. They also have an immense selection of things to choose from and most importantly, didn't break the bank! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/05/2018

We worked with both Jen and Micki at United Rent-All, and they were great at walking us through all the rental items we’d need (which was everything!) and explaining our options. I found pictures of linens I liked on Pinterest, and they were able to bring that vision to life. All of the rentals showed up on time and looked great in our venue.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Kayla · Married on 11/26/2016

Loved them! Super efficient and easy to work with!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Great service! Love that they delivery, set up and pick up!!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/06/2016

Had everything I needed for the day of my wedding. Were on time to setup and take down ceremony chairs! Also we were able to pick items up from reception hall the day before so we were able to have the hall ready well in advance.

Sent on 12/14/2016

I was more than pleased with United Rent-All.

I rented chivari chairs, chair sashes, vases, lanterns, LED candles, a backdrop for the cake table and risers so I could have a two tier head table.

The flexibility was amazing. I actually added new items the week of my wedding. Without hesitation they helped me out.

They have an easy delivery and pick up schedule that can work with anyone's schedule.

Highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/22/2015

We rented chairs from these guys. They also did the set up and tear down for us, which made everything really easy. They were also really easy to work with when I had to make a few changes!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Kayla · Married on 05/24/2014

Had a pretty smooth experience with United. Was able to walk in without an appointment and browse, change the customer of the order from the caterer to me, update numbers, and pick up rentals all with no problem. Everything was pretty laid back from start to finish. We stressed ourselves out over returning things over a holiday weekend and not being able to return missing pieces but that is what the damage waiver is for.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Trista · Married on 07/24/2015

Loved working with these guys. Some of the rentals I later noticed I could have bought for not too much more but overall just happy I went with them. Had a beautiful backdrop and ceremony arch. Plus gold lined china and gold silverware. It was beautiful!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Eric · Married on 11/02/2012

We went through our caterer for rental coordination, but we still met with the company to pick everything out. They were very good at letting us know everything we needed to include and brought to our attention a few items we might have missed. They were also very accommodating to last minute changes we made the week of the wedding. Great company and I would recommend using them.

Sent on 11/24/2012

Krista · Married on 06/04/2011

The people at United Rent-All were great to work with. They were excited to help brainstorm and display all their many options. We rented square plates and upgraded silverware for dinner, pipe and drape and an aisle runner for the ceremony, extra chairs, and special linens for the tables we wanted to highlight.

Sent on 07/05/2011
  • guerita

Denise · Married on 05/15/2010

United Rent-All was great to work with and fairly inexpensive compared to other competitors. I was extremely pleased with their service and flexibility. We reserved chairs for our outdoor ceremony, as well as linens and cocktail tables for our reception venue. The don't have a ton of options on hand for linens, however they can order just about anything to match your colors. The only thing they goofed up on the day of our wedding was the aisle runner. They forgot to deliver it! I didn't notice until after the fact though, so it was okay. Overall, they're great to work with and I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 06/13/2010

ashley · Married on 10/17/2009

we loved them becuase we really didnt need much. they brought everything on time and we get everything we needed

Sent on 11/08/2009

McKenzie · Married on 08/06/2016

Staff was very easy to work with and provided wonderful customer service. The items we rented were perfect for our wedding.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Great Service. Everyone was super friendly and they were very flexible about payments.

Sent on 07/12/2014
  • Aron

Aron · Married on 07/25/2014

3.0

They showed up on time, but were missing some parts. They left to go get them without informing anybody of the situation or what they were doing. We all thought they just disappeared without completing the job, but they returned and finished it properly.

Sent on 08/09/2014

3.8
      3.5

We rented our ceremony chairs from here they look exactly the same as on the internet. they where left out in the rain after the ceremony found out they were water proof.

Sent on 08/16/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/04/2016

2.8
      2.5

The chairs and everything we rented for the ceremony arrived on time and were as we expected (but we did go down to the store to view things in person so we knew exactly what we were getting--which I recommend!). Unfortunately the young men picking up the chairs were later than we had scheduled and when we mentioned it they gave us a little attitude about us not having had to pick up the chairs ourselves....yes we did there was another ceremony right after ours! And they did blame us for their scheduling error (but we are talking about them being like 30 minutes late and not hours late so it wasn't too bad)

Sent on 12/12/2016

2.8
      2.0

Had a lot of things wrong when we went to go pick up the items.

Sent on 12/03/2014
  • Amanda Mickey

Amanda · Married on 09/12/2009

1.0
      2.0
      0.0

The only way I would recommend them is because of their price. They were the cheapest in town but I guess you get what you pay for. Over all customer service was very poor. You have to ask all the questions, if you don't they won't give you any hidden details. They never mentioned up front that the overtime after hours delivery fee was a fluctuating fee. they had made it seem like it was a flat rate. I mentioned it to them that they should have specified this and they were very rude. they said "Well you didn't ask, plus you were the one changing your reservation and we can't accommodate all of your idiosyncrasies!" It took forever for them to get a credit check to me (for the correct amount). Just very disorganized, i got different stories from different employees, very rude. Would not recommend them to anyone... Even better, after all the problems with them i didn't even use them because it rained! lets see how long it takes to get my money back!

Sent on 09/14/2009

Angela · Married on 04/22/2017

0.4
      0.5

I was married April 2017 and used United for all of my linens and china. I would absolutely not recommend this company. Looking back, I would definitely go with one of the more reliable competitors in Omaha. The confusion by employees and complete lack of organization created a very stressful wedding day for me. Let me first say that I had a fairly large order of about $1500 with United. They delivered the wrong size table linens on the day of my wedding and required that I call them THAT DAY to bring myself up to payment in addition to have to go switch the linens out. Even though this was their fault, I did it. I called and payed the extra money because of their mistake. Now months later, I've received a bill for $6.88... really?! After all that, you are going to invoice me another $6.88 because of yet another thing you forgot? I would go with a company that isn't full of surprise costs and treats their customers like they matter.

Sent on 10/25/2017