United Elite Photography Reviews

United Elite Photography 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/03/2018

A wonderful experience!

Marcia is amazing. We hired her back in December 2017 for our November 3, 2018 wedding for a few reasons: her portfolio, her personality, and her prices. We couldn't have made a better choice! She was so helpful and always willing to chat if I had questions throughout the planning process. On our wedding day, I was a bundle of nerves and she made me feel much more relaxed. I don't normally like being photographed, but I was in the best hands! We just got our photos back a few days ago and we are completely blown away by them. : )

United Elite Photography 8
    United Elite Photography 13
    United Elite Photography 14
    United Elite Photography 15

Melissa · Married on 10/05/2018

My husband and I knew that United Elite Photogrpahy was perfect for us the moment we met! Marcia is great to work with, she makes everything so easy. Her work is amazing, she is very knowledgeable with lighting and capturing the best pictures using natural light. Our engagement pictures came with our package which was an awesome perk because we probably wouldn’t have been able to afford them separately ! Overall we have had the best experience with Marcia and her colleagues and recommend her for any special event in your life !

Sent on 10/23/2018

United Elite Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa I loved working with you and Ray! It was so much fun with my favorite time with you guys out in the field. We will be in touch very soon

Joanne · Married on 07/22/2018

We had a great time at our wedding with Marcia! She was professional and prepared and did a great job capturing our day. We would definitely recommend her

Sent on 07/12/2018

United Elite Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Joanne and Brad! I cannot wait for you to see your photos they look amazing : )
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/16/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about United Elite Photography! Marcia and John were professional, easy-going, and provided amazing pictures. We asked for a 'hands off' approach as we didn't want to spend a lot of time taking posed pictures and Marcia respected our wishes, while gently suggesting/asking throughout the night when certain photo opportunities came up that she thought would be great (which they were!). Overall it was a fantastic experience and I would highly recommend! Bonus that the price was competitive and affordable compared to similar packages with other businesses!

Sent on 10/05/2018

United Elite Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Wendy and Tim!!! It helped so much that you were so easy going and photogenic!! I loved shooting you and Tim in the wine cellar with my favorite photo of you two sitting at the table with my red lights beaming the wine barrels in the back of you with your faces lit up by my front flash. And I'll tell ya, that dance floor was super fun to capture!! You have some great friend and are so lucky. Thank you so much for having us <3

Deborah · Married on 05/12/2018

Working with Marcia was pure joy. Having her as part of our special day made everything effortless.

Debbie McGill

United Elite Photography 23
    United Elite Photography 24
    United Elite Photography 25

United Elite Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Deborah! I loved being a part of your day and seeing the emotions you have for each other is exactly what makes what I do worth it. I'm so happy that you were able to find love later in life and it has inspired me and I'm sure that has inspired so many people around you. Your smile can light up a room and it is very contagious! I cannot wait to see you both again <3
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2018

Recommend United Elite for Weddings

My husband and I had United Elite photograph our wedding on April 28th, 2018 and we couldn’t have been happier with the experience. Marcia was so friendly and considerate of what we wanted every step of the way. Our wedding day was captured so beautifully between her and her photography partner. They were personable and kind the entire day. Her prices are affordable and Marcia is very easy to contact with any questions/concerns. We love every photo and will treasure our photos for years to come. Thank you United Elite for making our day so memorable!

Sommer · Married on 03/03/2018

We used United Elite Photography’s services for our wedding on 3/10/2018. Our photos are stunning and Marcia and her team made us feel so comfortable! She really listened to our requests and our photos really feel true to our vision. Also, she’s competitively priced, which is a plus :)

Sent on 04/23/2018
    United Elite Photography 26
    United Elite Photography 27

United Elite Photography's reply:

Sommer and Ed I cannot begin to tell you how you were not only my first wedding of the year, but it kicked off and inspired the rest of my year's weddings. You were so trusting in my vision of what I witnessed during your wedding which made for more adventurous and well thought out photos using new lighting techniques. I still even later in the year love your photos and use them to showcase my wedding style to other couples. I even have you as my facebook profile picture. Your wedding meant so much to me because it has inspired the rest of my year's wedding style. So I have you to thank for that <3

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Marcia did our wedding 10/21/17 she did such a great job and was very understanding and patient with everything I asked of her and capturing every picture i asked of her. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to take our pictures ans be a part of our special day. I for sure will be using her again in the future and can't wait to see our pictures.

Bernadette · Married on 09/30/2017

Thank you Marcia and John! You did an amazing job and documented our wedding experience just the way we wanted. Matthew and I highly recommend using United Elite Photography for your wedding!

Rhiannon · Married on 09/10/2017

We had United Elite Photography capture our wedding on September 10, 2017 and we could not be more thrilled with how our pictures turned out. Our photographers were Marcia and John, and they were very easy to work with! Marcia loves to capture natural photos as opposed to boring “here, stand there and smile” photos. It was quite apparent that Marcia loves what she does and that this wasn’t simply just a job for her. Once we saw our engagement photos, we knew for a fact that she would be perfect for our wedding!
    We chose the New Jersey Package which included an 8-hour on-location photography session, an edited digital image on a thumb drive, and an Engagement sitting at the location of our choice. We also added a 2nd photographer for the day of our wedding.
    Getting the 2nd photographer is highly recommended. Marcia took amazing pictures of the bride and her bridesmaids getting ready, as did John at a separate location with the groom and groomsmen. The teamwork and communication they held throughout the day helped our entire day run smoothly.
    We received our photos exactly 1 month from the date of our wedding on October 10th! Almost every photo was unique and in no way a duplicate of a previous photo. The thumb drive that Marcia sent our photos in is an extra treat that we didn’t expect at all! The thumb drive comes in a wood case that perfectly fits the drive. On the wood case was the date we got married and our names engraved into the wood. United Elite Photography is excellent.
    Marcia and John are a perfect team and we are so grateful for everything they did to make our day unforgettable. We will be using them whenever we need professional photos. Thank you so much to Marcia and John for capturing the best moments of our wedding! Wedding days happen within the blink of an eye, so be sure to hire a team like this to help re-live your perfect day for the rest of your lives.
    Rhiannon & John Endicott

Sent on 10/19/2017
    United Elite Photography 28
    United Elite Photography 29
    United Elite Photography 30

United Elite Photography's reply:

It was such a pleasure shooting your wedding! The reaction we got from all the guests made us feel like we were part of the family and friends and my second, John, told me he felt the same way! The emotions you both have for each other are beautiful to an onlooker and this is why we do this job because we love that emotion of love and capturing it in different ways are very fun and challenging. My favorite part about this wedding was during the first look, when you both left on the blindfold for a couple minutes to talk to each other. It really punched me in the feels and I teared up while editing the photos! I was so happy that you chose me and John to shoot your wedding and thank you for all the clients you've recommended to me! Let me know if you need anything <3
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/11/2017

Marcia took our wedding and engagement photos! From the moment we booked her she showed nothing but professionalism and enthusiasm. Our engagement pictures were perfection and she did everything she had to do to make sure she got the best shots. On my wedding day she posed us in some amazing shots and I can't wait to see them!! I will definitely be using her again in the future! If I could give her more than 5 stars I definitely would!

Michele · Married on 10/09/2016

Marcia did photography for my wedding in Oct. 2016 and she did an amazing job. She had different ideas for types of photos, one of my favorites being a shot of me before the ceremony in front of a sheer curtain with the sunlight filtering through. We wanted to enjoy some our cocktail hour, so I requested that we get the portraits done in 30-40 minutes and she kept to our time line. She was so stealthy with taking photos and not at all intrusive during the reception. She sent the photos to me in a timely manner and they are BEAUTIFUL!!! She did a wonderful job! My husband and I are very satisfied with her work, plus she was so easy and pleasant to work with. I would definitely recommend Marcia and United Elite Photography for your wedding.

Angie · Married on 10/01/2016

Marcia is an amazing photographer! She cares very much about presentation and does a great job designing her shots. She is very professional and warm. She managed to capture so many great memories from our wedding. We love our photos!