United Elite Photography Reviews

United Elite Photography 7
  • Rachel

Rachel Cubbler · Married on 07/11/2019

very professional and flexible

There was a torrential downpour the day of our wedding. United Elite Photography worked with our circumstances and took the most beautiful shots. Marcia was very flexible when it came to where we were taking pictures. We are very thankful for United Elite Photography!

Sent on 08/14/2019

United Elite Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Rachel!! It was a bummer about the weather but I'm so happy that you guys didn't let that get you down! It was such a pleasure working with you guys and I love the photos you posted on Instagram

Debra-Christine · Married on 06/21/2019

Wedding 2/12/2019

I CANNOT recommend Marcia enough! She made the process easy and relaxing through out the entire process. Extremely professional but fun at the same time!
    Our photos came out better than we could imagine! Thank you Marcia from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    United Elite Photography 19
    United Elite Photography 20
    United Elite Photography 21

United Elite Photography's reply:

Thank you so much you guys were so awesome to work with and despite the rainy day we made the best of it with what we were given and it turned out really amazing
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Fischer · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing Work by Marcia!

Working with Marcia for our wedding was one of our favorite things. She was friendly, professional and super easy to work with. She went with the flow when things went out of whack and kept people on track when they were scattered. We got a package with an engagement session and the wedding day. Our engagement photos came out beautiful, we can't wait to see how our wedding day photos come out.

Sent on 05/29/2019
    United Elite Photography 22
    United Elite Photography 23
    United Elite Photography 24
    United Elite Photography 25
    United Elite Photography 26

United Elite Photography's reply:

I don't know why I haven't been seeing my reviews pop up on Wedding Wire! Thank you so much for the review Jen and the sparkler send off was truly magical

Kristen May · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent Photographer

I can't say enough good things about United Elite Photography! Marcia photographed our May 11 wedding and she did an incredible job!! The booking process was so straightforward and convenient. We planned our wedding from long distance so I didn't get a chance to meet any of my vendors but the first time we spoke on the phone I knew we had made the right choice. She took the time to really get to know us and when the wedding day arrived, she showed up early and found all the best spots on the property to get the best shots. I was worried that she wouldn't have time to capture everything because we only had her for 6 hours but she got everything on my list! She was amazing at directing us especially during our first look! Our photos are stunning!!! We were on a specific budget and Marcia was very reasonable but the quality of the photos she could charge 3 or 4 times as much!! We are so glad we found United Elite Photography!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    United Elite Photography 27
    United Elite Photography 28
    United Elite Photography 29
    United Elite Photography 30
    United Elite Photography 31

United Elite Photography's reply:

Thank you thank you Kristen! I loved the venue you chose and you guys were so awesome to meet and work with! I had such a great time with you and thank you for the review!

Jessica Connors · Married on 04/13/2019

Highly Recommended Photographer!

I cannot say enough great things about Marcia and United Elite Photography! We found Marcia from The Knot and choose her based on her many package options and the ability to pay in installments. Over the past year Marcia has been in constant contact with us, always replying quickly to my many questions and timeline changes. Marcia was an absolute dream to work with on our wedding day! She arrived early and found her favorite picture locations so she knew exactly where to take us for the best shots! Marcia was dressed well, interacted great with all of our friends and family, and was a constant professional from beginning to end. We received our teaser pictures within two weeks and the full set of pictures in about five weeks! The pictures she gave us are INCREDIBLE!!! I have had many people tell me they are some of the best they've seen and they should be in a bridal magazine. We received magazine quality photos for a fraction of the cost of most wedding photographers (due to so many packages!) and we couldn't be happier with our choice of photographer for our big day. My husband and I HIGHLY recommend investing in Marcia and United Elite Photography - you will not be disappointed! We plan on using her for all of our future family portraits - United Elite Photography has gained a customer for life!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    United Elite Photography 38
    United Elite Photography 39
    United Elite Photography 40

United Elite Photography's reply:

Ugh, I loved working with you both so much and you couldn't have picked a better venue to match your personality types! The attention to detail that you put into your wedding made for some great material for me to work with and I am so in love with how your photos came out!! It made it that much better!! Thank you so much for allowing me to share a huge milestone in your life and I cannot wait to see your progressions in life together! : )

Nate Civile · Married on 03/22/2019

Would use over and over!

United Elite Photography captured my wedding in the most beautiful way, and the pictures turned out amazing. Because of unfortunate weather conditions, we had to marry inside instead of out in the gazebo like we had hoped, but Marcia jumped on the task and made sure the pictures came out amazing either way and for that I'm so thankful. I would use United Elite Photography over and over again for occasions!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    United Elite Photography 41

United Elite Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!!! I had a wonderful time with you guys and I'm so happy how the photos came out too despite the weather conditions. Thank you so much again it was so wonderful working with you both
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/03/2018

A wonderful experience!

Marcia is amazing. We hired her back in December 2017 for our November 3, 2018 wedding for a few reasons: her portfolio, her personality, and her prices. We couldn't have made a better choice! She was so helpful and always willing to chat if I had questions throughout the planning process. On our wedding day, I was a bundle of nerves and she made me feel much more relaxed. I don't normally like being photographed, but I was in the best hands! We just got our photos back a few days ago and we are completely blown away by them. : )

Sent on 02/22/2019
    United Elite Photography 47
    United Elite Photography 48
    United Elite Photography 49

United Elite Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie, I love how your whole album came out and love working with you both at the Bradford Estates

Melissa · Married on 10/05/2018

My husband and I knew that United Elite Photogrpahy was perfect for us the moment we met! Marcia is great to work with, she makes everything so easy. Her work is amazing, she is very knowledgeable with lighting and capturing the best pictures using natural light. Our engagement pictures came with our package which was an awesome perk because we probably wouldn’t have been able to afford them separately ! Overall we have had the best experience with Marcia and her colleagues and recommend her for any special event in your life !

Sent on 10/07/2018

United Elite Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa I loved working with you and Ray! It was so much fun with my favorite time with you guys out in the field. We will be in touch very soon

Kate · Married on 08/03/2018

If I could give 10 stars, I would! Marcia was a pleasure to work with from the moment we met her. She was is very professional and makes you feel comfortable. We were a little nervous to get in front of the camera for the first time at our engagment session, but she knew what to do to "warm us up" and make us feel comfortable and confident. She was so much fun at the wedding, knowing exactly what pictures to get and tons of cool pictures I never would have thought of! We did some boudior style pictures the day of the wedding (which could have been very uncomfortable), but she knew exactly what to do/say to make me feel my absolute best during them! She is extremely organized and knows how to handle large family/group pictures in an organized and fast manner. The pictures themselves are GORGEOUS and we keep getting compliments on them! She captured both of our personalities perfectly, which is a lot of fun to see while looking at the pictures. I highly recommend Marcia for any picture needs you may have - we will most definitely continue to use her services throughout our lives for maternit, newborn and family pictures! We cannot wait to continue having her help us share our journey with the world! We love you Marcia!

Sent on 10/06/2018

United Elite Photography's reply:

I love you too Kate and Brendan!!!! Thank you so much for the kind words and the pleasure is seriously all mine!!! You were so fun to work with and I'm in love with how the pictures turned out!! Thank you so much again and I cannot wait for the next step in your lives!!! <3

Joanne · Married on 07/22/2018

We had a great time at our wedding with Marcia! She was professional and prepared and did a great job capturing our day. We would definitely recommend her

Sent on 07/12/2018

United Elite Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Joanne and Brad! I cannot wait for you to see your photos they look amazing : )
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/16/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about United Elite Photography! Marcia and John were professional, easy-going, and provided amazing pictures. We asked for a 'hands off' approach as we didn't want to spend a lot of time taking posed pictures and Marcia respected our wishes, while gently suggesting/asking throughout the night when certain photo opportunities came up that she thought would be great (which they were!). Overall it was a fantastic experience and I would highly recommend! Bonus that the price was competitive and affordable compared to similar packages with other businesses!

Sent on 10/05/2018

United Elite Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Wendy and Tim!!! It helped so much that you were so easy going and photogenic!! I loved shooting you and Tim in the wine cellar with my favorite photo of you two sitting at the table with my red lights beaming the wine barrels in the back of you with your faces lit up by my front flash. And I'll tell ya, that dance floor was super fun to capture!! You have some great friend and are so lucky. Thank you so much for having us <3

Deborah · Married on 05/12/2018

Working with Marcia was pure joy. Having her as part of our special day made everything effortless.

Debbie McGill

United Elite Photography 57
    United Elite Photography 58
    United Elite Photography 59

United Elite Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Deborah! I loved being a part of your day and seeing the emotions you have for each other is exactly what makes what I do worth it. I'm so happy that you were able to find love later in life and it has inspired me and I'm sure that has inspired so many people around you. Your smile can light up a room and it is very contagious! I cannot wait to see you both again <3
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2018

Recommend United Elite for Weddings

My husband and I had United Elite photograph our wedding on April 28th, 2018 and we couldn’t have been happier with the experience. Marcia was so friendly and considerate of what we wanted every step of the way. Our wedding day was captured so beautifully between her and her photography partner. They were personable and kind the entire day. Her prices are affordable and Marcia is very easy to contact with any questions/concerns. We love every photo and will treasure our photos for years to come. Thank you United Elite for making our day so memorable!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Sommer · Married on 03/03/2018

We used United Elite Photography’s services for our wedding on 3/10/2018. Our photos are stunning and Marcia and her team made us feel so comfortable! She really listened to our requests and our photos really feel true to our vision. Also, she’s competitively priced, which is a plus :)

Sent on 04/23/2018
    United Elite Photography 60
    United Elite Photography 61

United Elite Photography's reply:

Sommer and Ed I cannot begin to tell you how you were not only my first wedding of the year, but it kicked off and inspired the rest of my year's weddings. You were so trusting in my vision of what I witnessed during your wedding which made for more adventurous and well thought out photos using new lighting techniques. I still even later in the year love your photos and use them to showcase my wedding style to other couples. I even have you as my facebook profile picture. Your wedding meant so much to me because it has inspired the rest of my year's wedding style. So I have you to thank for that <3

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Marcia did our wedding 10/21/17 she did such a great job and was very understanding and patient with everything I asked of her and capturing every picture i asked of her. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to take our pictures ans be a part of our special day. I for sure will be using her again in the future and can't wait to see our pictures.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Bernadette · Married on 09/30/2017

Thank you Marcia and John! You did an amazing job and documented our wedding experience just the way we wanted. Matthew and I highly recommend using United Elite Photography for your wedding!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Rhiannon · Married on 09/10/2017

We had United Elite Photography capture our wedding on September 10, 2017 and we could not be more thrilled with how our pictures turned out. Our photographers were Marcia and John, and they were very easy to work with! Marcia loves to capture natural photos as opposed to boring “here, stand there and smile” photos. It was quite apparent that Marcia loves what she does and that this wasn’t simply just a job for her. Once we saw our engagement photos, we knew for a fact that she would be perfect for our wedding!
    We chose the New Jersey Package which included an 8-hour on-location photography session, an edited digital image on a thumb drive, and an Engagement sitting at the location of our choice. We also added a 2nd photographer for the day of our wedding.
    Getting the 2nd photographer is highly recommended. Marcia took amazing pictures of the bride and her bridesmaids getting ready, as did John at a separate location with the groom and groomsmen. The teamwork and communication they held throughout the day helped our entire day run smoothly.
    We received our photos exactly 1 month from the date of our wedding on October 10th! Almost every photo was unique and in no way a duplicate of a previous photo. The thumb drive that Marcia sent our photos in is an extra treat that we didn’t expect at all! The thumb drive comes in a wood case that perfectly fits the drive. On the wood case was the date we got married and our names engraved into the wood. United Elite Photography is excellent.
    Marcia and John are a perfect team and we are so grateful for everything they did to make our day unforgettable. We will be using them whenever we need professional photos. Thank you so much to Marcia and John for capturing the best moments of our wedding! Wedding days happen within the blink of an eye, so be sure to hire a team like this to help re-live your perfect day for the rest of your lives.
    Rhiannon & John Endicott

Sent on 10/19/2017
    United Elite Photography 62
    United Elite Photography 63
    United Elite Photography 64

United Elite Photography's reply:

It was such a pleasure shooting your wedding! The reaction we got from all the guests made us feel like we were part of the family and friends and my second, John, told me he felt the same way! The emotions you both have for each other are beautiful to an onlooker and this is why we do this job because we love that emotion of love and capturing it in different ways are very fun and challenging. My favorite part about this wedding was during the first look, when you both left on the blindfold for a couple minutes to talk to each other. It really punched me in the feels and I teared up while editing the photos! I was so happy that you chose me and John to shoot your wedding and thank you for all the clients you've recommended to me! Let me know if you need anything <3
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/11/2017

Marcia took our wedding and engagement photos! From the moment we booked her she showed nothing but professionalism and enthusiasm. Our engagement pictures were perfection and she did everything she had to do to make sure she got the best shots. On my wedding day she posed us in some amazing shots and I can't wait to see them!! I will definitely be using her again in the future! If I could give her more than 5 stars I definitely would!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Michele · Married on 10/09/2016

Marcia did photography for my wedding in Oct. 2016 and she did an amazing job. She had different ideas for types of photos, one of my favorites being a shot of me before the ceremony in front of a sheer curtain with the sunlight filtering through. We wanted to enjoy some our cocktail hour, so I requested that we get the portraits done in 30-40 minutes and she kept to our time line. She was so stealthy with taking photos and not at all intrusive during the reception. She sent the photos to me in a timely manner and they are BEAUTIFUL!!! She did a wonderful job! My husband and I are very satisfied with her work, plus she was so easy and pleasant to work with. I would definitely recommend Marcia and United Elite Photography for your wedding.

Sent on 02/04/2017

Angie · Married on 10/01/2016

Marcia is an amazing photographer! She cares very much about presentation and does a great job designing her shots. She is very professional and warm. She managed to capture so many great memories from our wedding. We love our photos!

Sent on 03/06/2017