Unit4media Reviews

17 | Hopwood, PA

17 Reviews for Unit4media

Debra · Married on 07/29/2016

Steve and Amanda were phenomenal! With it being biggest day of our lives, we didn't think it could have been any more special or perfect. That was until we saw our wedding video! Steve and Amanda preserved the beauty of the sacrament, the guests, the church and reception, and the sunset and dance moves. Their warm spirits and professionalism made the rehearsal and wedding day extra smooth--they even helped our photographer get shots and corral my nieces! I cannot say enough about who they are as people nor their amazing video. I feel so blessed to have had them at our wedding and to have this video I will treasure forever. They nailed it. There are no better videographers in my opinion, and they are the perfect price for our area.

Sent on 08/19/2016

Unit4media's reply:

Thank you Debra and Justin. It was a great day and we are so pleased to hear that you will enjoy our work for years to come. Happily every after.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

Steve and Amanda were so wonderful and made filming our wedding a breeze! Meeting with Steve the night before was so helpful, he really wanted to make sure he knew the feel of the wedding and about us as a couple. The highlight video was absolutely perfect and brought a tear to everyone's eye! It really captured the love and happiness of our wedding day!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Unit4media's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Jessica. It was great working with you and your family on your wedding day. We're glad you liked the wedding video.

Charly · Married on 08/29/2015

Before hiring unit4media I was in a bind. I found before my wedding that my original videographer was to be part of a professional company only to find out the owner hired his buddy to do my wedding!! I think not! So I got online in search for a new company. That's when I came across Unit4media.
    From the first phone call to the last email, Steve was absolutely amazing. He was so professional and was honest right from the beginning about everything. He was always on time and so in depth about what he was going to do and how the day would plan out. We had multiple conversations and meetings before the big day. Not only did he do my wedding ceremony and receiption, he did photos for my rehearsal as well, along with his wonderful wife Amanda. The two of them were fantastic. Steve did a beautiful job. He got every aspect of my wedding and so much more. From the interviews to the speeches to the dancing I was overwhelmed with joy and happy tears when I saw the final product.
    The time and the effort they put in to making my special day so memorable is truly outstanding. Everyone was so comfortable and we had lots of laughs.
    My family was so impressed and had nothing but great things to say about the both of them.
    To anyone out there that is looking for someone to capture your special day...THIS IS the company to hire. I would recommend going with the full package and capturing the moments that you will have for the rest of your life. Worth every penny.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Unit4Media did an excellent job with our wedding videos. After viewing sample videos, reading other reviews, and reviewing the prices of packages with Steve, I knew they were the company we wanted to use for our wedding. They were incredibly professional, friendly, and all around great to work with! They even came to our rehearsal to meet us in person, get a few great pieces of footage in (mostly around the church), and ensure they were familiar with the location so there would be no challenges on the big day. I could not have been more pleased with our final product. The highlight video was perfect, and I watch it all the time. And for anyone on the fence about getting your wedding on video – just do it! When the day is all said and done, all you will have to look back at are pictures and videos. It’s so fun to see video of things you may have missed during your reception! I give my full recommendation of Unit4Media – and am grateful they were able to capture our special day. Thank you!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Unit4media's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and it was a pleasure working with you and your family.

Kelly · Married on 10/11/2014

Unit4 media were outstanding! We hired them for our wedding and we couldn't have asked for better quality in our video! They were so friendly and professional. We would recommend them for any special occasion. They are truly the best!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Tanya · Married on 09/27/2014

Wow. It really says something if I log in a year after our wedding to review this business. They really are THAT great. I typically don't review business' online either. Coming up on our one year anniversary, I remember how they made the whole process so smooth and memorable. They are the only videographer I know that would come to the rehearsal dinner, take pictures of the rehearsal, and even help direct the families!!!! They are amazing and created such heartfelt snapshots of our day and then created a keepsake DVD which we watched over and over and shared with all of our family! Even to this day, steve still allows me to order the blu-ray DVD's to send to family members. Please don't hesitate to reach out time if you would like a personal testimonial.

Sent on 09/30/2014

KARA · Married on 08/09/2014

Steve and Amanda were absolutely amazing! They were extremely fun, friendly, and very professional. Steve was were there for the rehearsal at the church to plan everything for the ceremony, and he even got some pictures for us. I was a little nervous that it might be awkward having video cameras following us around all day, but they made us feel really comfortable! We haven't gotten the DVD back quite yet, but the work we did see in the highlight video was awesome. They got amazing footage and the edits made the video look super modern and creative. We cannot wait to see the rest! Thank you Unit4Media!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Vicki and Ben · Married on 07/05/2014

Our wedding video was amazing... Exceeded any expectations we had!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Bryant · Married on 06/14/2014

They were absolutely amazing! Every special moment that day was captured in amazing detail. We could not have asked for a better documentary for our wediing day! We loved how they went out of their way to capture eveything. We know our final, complete video will be cherished for years and years to come!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Mary · Married on 06/14/2014

Did excellent work on the video

Sent on 07/26/2014

Ashley · event on 12/27/2013

I booked Unit4Media for family photos as a birthday gift for my Mom. The whole experience was good from start to finish. We were able to easily communicate a date that would work for everyone and got to see our pictures a few days after they were taken. Very responsive to what we were looking for and helped make my Mom one happy lady!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Tanya · Married on 10/04/2013

This couple is a lot of fun to work with. They take creative license which makes the video documentaries they make like taking a snapshot of your day so you can relive your emotions all over again. So much care and thought goes into each and every frame. I discovered special things that occurred at my wedding before I arrived that I wouldn't have know about as the bride. What an amazing thing to be able to listen word for word to the sweet speeches at your reception without all the excitement of the day blurring the words. If this review doesn't solidify working with this company than hear this. Even though I was married almost 2 years ago now, Steve continues to reply to my text messages and sends blu rays of my wedding out to my family members as I request them. They are positively amazing!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Brandy · event on 07/26/2013

Good eye for a great pic.....loved everything about the shoot.

Sent on 03/27/2014

I would highly recommend Unit4!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Pat · event on 05/05/2012

Very professional and efficient. The finished product was high quality.

Sent on 03/19/2014

Bethany · Married on 08/06/2011

We hired unit4media for our wedding and I am so happy we did. They did an excellent job on our video. They captured so many special moments that we get to have with us forever now. We are always watching our video to remind us of our special day. I definitely recommend unit4 media!!!

Sent on 03/20/2014

3.0

Our wedding video is fantastic!!! It is very well done and very professional looking. The Barber's are very friendly and easy going. ]The quality of their work is impeccable. However, the pricing is a little disproportionate. You will get quality but not quantity.

Sent on 07/06/2014