Uniquely You Planning, Wedding Officiant and Wedding/Event Planner Reviews

54 | Billings, MT

54 Reviews for Uniquely You Planning, Wedding Officiant and Wedding/Event Planner

Uniquely You Planning, Wedding Officiant and Wedding/Event Planner 1
Uniquely You Planning, Wedding Officiant and Wedding/Event Planner 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely wonderful wedding ceremony

She made our wedding ceremony so special and based it on love letters my husband and I wrote to each other. It was perfect!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Ryan · Married on 06/02/2018

Very professional and friendly.
    We were both very pleased and would recommend this service to anyone.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2018

Uniquely you planning with Wendy memes was the perfect wedding planner for us. She was super helpful stayed in contact with us and kept us updated. Our wedding went off without a hitch and by far the easiest thing I've ever done. We were so happy in the venue was so beautiful. My husband and I were very grateful to Wendy for all her hard work and the Beautiful venue and people she had performing for our renaissance wedding. If we were to ever get married again we would do the exact same thing and use uniquely you planning and have our wedding at the Renaissance fair. We are even considering going back and renewing our vows next year. Super affordable super friendly great customer service. :-)

Sent on 07/24/2018

Mary · Married on 06/01/2018

Wendy went out of her way to make our Renaissance Festival wedding/renewal perfect. The only thing that could have been better would be if Ren Faire and Wendy had been around the first time we got married 10 years ago!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Katelyn · Married on 06/01/2018

Wendy is an incredible person. with each wedding she does she makes it unique and styled to the couple. You always feel like you are a shining star, and that you are in a safe place when working with her. She makes your special day feel magical.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Regina · Married on 06/01/2018

BEST DAY EVER!!!!! From a 1000 miles away Wendy helped us plan the most epic Ren Faire wedding. When we arrived everything was set up and ready to go! Wendy not only helped one of us stop a full blown panic attack ( I mean... half of your Star Wars collection is a lot to bet on another person), but she provided a beautiful non denominational service and hand fasting ceremony. I am thankful to her and her "crew" for pulling off the biggest wedding the Montana Renaissance Festival has ever seen. When it comes time for a renewal we will be contacting Wendy to do it!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Uniquely You Planning, Wedding Officiant and Wedding/Event Planner 15
    Uniquely You Planning, Wedding Officiant and Wedding/Event Planner 16
    Uniquely You Planning, Wedding Officiant and Wedding/Event Planner 17

Michelle · Married on 04/12/2018

Wendy was very easy to work with. She was patient with our last minute changes and was quick with her responses.

Sent on 04/14/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/30/2018

Our ceremony was beautiful, sentimental, and meaningful. We received what we asked for and so much more. Thank you for making our day so wonderful!

Sent on 04/01/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 02/09/2018

Wendy was absolutely amazing! She braved the cold for my outside wedding in 6° weather. She was super easy to work with and wonderful at answering all my questions. Wendy was just overall a big help to me and I would recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 02/19/2018
    Uniquely You Planning, Wedding Officiant and Wedding/Event Planner 18

Greg · Married on 08/12/2017

Wendy and I may go back years as friends, but I was completely blown away by how amazing our wedding was with her as our officiant. She challenged us to write a love letter to each other and wrote her officiant speech based off of those letters. My husband and I loved what she did and our guests absolutely loved it as well and spoke about the ceremony and her the rest of the night! I would highly recommend Wendy as she is precise, professional and absolutely amazing. Our wedding ceremony would not have been what it was without her.

Sent on 08/16/2017

April · Married on 06/24/2017

Wendy was an amazing officiant, she took time to get to know us as a couple to really give us a one of kind ceremony for our wedding day. Very professional yet down to earth with a great sense of humor. She truly made our day so special. I would highly recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Jonathan · Married on 06/17/2017

Wendy helped to make our wedding on June 17th 2017 so special and intimate. She knew just the right questions to ask to make our personal wedding vows. She just had the perfect method to make our ceremony custom just for our wedding. We laughed, got teary eyed, she spoke wonderfully, and clearly too!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Matt · Married on 06/10/2017

The day of coordination with Alohna was the Amazing!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Where do I begin?! Wendy Means and Uniquely You Planning are absolutely amazing!! Wendy was super easy to work with! I felt like I had known her for years. She was prompt, organized, and truly loves what she does! She helped ease my nerves the night of the rehearsal and on our wedding day. We made some very last minute changes and she supported our changes and requests and helped us make our ceremony memorable. I have received so many comments and compliments about our ceremony and our "amazing officiant." I would highly recommend Wendy to anyone looking for that special someone to perform the ceremony of their dreams. Not only do I have terrific memories of our wedding day, I feel like I have a new friend in Wendy. We are so honored and blessed to have her be a part of our special day!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2016

Wendy Means at uniquely you did an amazing job for our wedding. The Officiant services was truly unique to us and perfectly done. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a beautiful and amazing wedding. Services were perfect length and she was able to adapt to unforeseen issues that came up. She did such a great job family and friends thought we knew her for years! thanks Wendy for making my day special!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Talia · Married on 08/20/2016

Wonderful day! Wendy does an amazing job of making the bride feel at ease. All minor details were handled and a lot of fine details that I didn't even realize needed to be handled were taken care of!

Sent on 09/12/2016

April · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I were married June 4th 2016 in Billings MT at the Renaissance Festival. Wendy planned the whole thing and it truly was a wedding made from fairy tales. It was beautiful and enchanting. There were several times I messaged Wendy having panic attacks over some little detail. She calmly reassured me and promised it would be handled. I am so lucky that Wendy was there make our magical day spectacular.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Terri · Married on 03/26/2016

Wendy was amazing! She was professional and easy to work with. She assisted me with all of the small details, helped me find an incredible videographer and organized all of my vendors. Wendy made my wedding day special because she took all the stress out of the day allowing me to relax and be the "Bride". I would recommend Wendy to anyone getting married.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Janet · Married on 08/14/2015

A friend recommended Wendy and I'm so grateful she did! Wendy is amazing! I live in AZ and my daughter got married at the beautiful Rock Creek Resort in Red Lodge, MT. There is no way my daughter and I could have handled planning an entire wedding by ourselves! She guided my daughter through every step with timelines and personal meetings and always kept me in the loop about ideas and decisions. She even provided Mother of the Bride counseling on the phone! :) I can't say enough about her! Everything was absolutely beautiful and perfectly planned. It was really a magical day!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/18/2015

I hired a wedding planner (day of coordinator) and ended with a friend! Wendy, was so professional, friendly, hardworking and dedicated! She made us feel so comfortable, relaxed and gave us peace of mind. We hired her just as a day of corridinator and she went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and exactly what we envisioned for our special day. I would reccomend her to everyone in this area, she is totally affordable and genuinely loves what she does! Wendy thank you :)

Sent on 08/02/2015

Wendy is amazing!!!!!! She was always there for me and helped make everything go as planned. She loves what she does and truly cares. I wouldn't recommend any other planner! Thanks Wendy!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Stefanie · Married on 07/11/2015

Wendy was professional, organized, and a lot of fun to work with for our Chico wedding on July 11th! She made the day OURS, and she listened to all of our ideas and incorporated them into our vows, making our ceremony about us. Wendy was genuinely happy to be there for us and meet all of our needs. She is creative and great about offering suggestions- I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant or planner- she definitely goes above and beyond for the client. Thank you, Wendy!!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/21/2015

Our experience was wonderful. She listened to exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. I highly recommend Wendy!!!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Steve · Married on 06/13/2015

Wendy was awesome to work with. Would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding. We only hired her for "day of coordination", but she went above and beyond in helping us. Very easy to work with and very quick to respond when questions came up.

Sent on 06/26/2015