Uniquely Inviting Reviews

36 Reviews for Uniquely Inviting

1 User photo

Julia L. · Married on 11/05/2020

Beautiful and Unique

I wanted something different but I didn't want it to scream Halloween party. Our wedding style is dark romantic garden. Lots of moody shades, skulls, candles, and vintage inspiration. When I came across uniquely invited, I found her Foolish Mortal invitations and feel in love. The process was easy and quick, I received my invitations in less than 3 weeks from start to finish. They are high quality and will definitely be remembered.

Sent on 08/12/2020

Caitlin M. · Married on 10/09/2020

Great experience!

I’m so happy with my invites! Very happy with the communication and quick turnaround. Would recommend!

Sent on 08/11/2020

I could not recommend Puttin' on the Glitz more. I had Kelly do my invitations and they are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She put so much time and effort into making sure they were perfect for our wedding - and she's super friendly as well. Also, the overall price was lower than it would have been to purchase invitations through a website dealer. PLEASE look into this shop for all of your invitation needs - you won't be sorry!!!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Kelly was very helpful. She had the perfect invitations and answered all of my questions. The only hiccup was the invitations were sent a week late due to paper. Otherwise, I am very happy with our invitations.

Sent on 05/05/2015
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 02/07/2015

I absolutely loved my invitations/RSVPs/Save the Dates. Puttin' on the Glitz was flexible and worked with what we wanted. I will definitely consider using them in the future.

Sent on 02/16/2015

Our invitations were absolutely beautiful and were well in our budget. Would recommend going here for your invitations and special gifts.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2013

Kelly was great. She did a wonderful job in advising me regarding wording on the invites and RSVP cards and turned our order around within 4 weeks. she is a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her to anybody.

Sent on 05/05/2013

I want to thank Puttin on the Glitz for all their help in planning our wedding!

Sent on 08/24/2012

Kelly was great to work with and her invitations were beautiful! I would definitely recommend Puttin on the Glitz to any bride!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Toni · Married on 10/08/2011

Kelly did a number of printing jobs for us prior to my daughter's wedding. She was to helpful and made the process easy. She printed save the dates, shower invitations, programs. We enjoyed meeting with her on many occasions. She did several special printing jobs for the reception and everything looked great.

Sent on 10/20/2011

Jenny · Married on 09/17/2011

Kelly was very nice and professional! I WILL be going back to Puttin on the Glitz in the near future! The invitations were beautiful and I received many compliments on the quality.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Uniquely Inviting's reply:

Thanks Jenny! I'm glad the invitations were a hit. We hope to see you again too :)

Meghan · Married on 09/10/2011

The staff is extremely friendly and kelly helped me to design the perfect wedding invites for my zebra themed wedding

Sent on 10/26/2011

Amy · Married on 04/30/2011

Very easy to work with.

Sent on 06/25/2011
  • TessaTia

Melissa · Married on 10/16/2010

For your wedding needs or a gift for someone special this is the place to go. Kelly is the best she help me with my invites to jewlery for my jr. bridmaids. This is the one stop wedding shopping. Love this Girls.

Sent on 01/23/2011

Thanks!

Erin · Married on 06/12/2010

Worked with Kelly at the store to order my wedding invitations. She was very helpful and patient with choosing just the right wording, colors, designs, etc. The invitations looked great and we even got a discount by ordering them through her store. Highly recommended. The store has many other great wedding accessories and gifts. Very cute shop.

Sent on 07/14/2010

Uniquely Inviting's reply:

Thanks Erin! Glad we could help!

Kristen · Married on 05/22/2010

Kelly and Joanne at Puttin' on the Glitz were so helpful! I found the perfect invitations for our wedding there. Kelly is very talented in graphic design, and she put together a beautiful wedding program for a great price. This store is a bride's one stop shop! Veils, cake cutters/servers/toppers, headbands and tierra's, wedding party gifts, unity candles/sand sets, and jewelry - they have it all to make YOUR day special. I could tell that Kelly and Joanne love what they do - they are always cheerful and fun!! I recommend Puttin' on the Glitz to all of my friends.

Sent on 08/09/2010

Uniquely Inviting's reply:

Thanks Kristen! It was a pleasure!

Debbie · Married on 05/21/2010

Puttin' on the Glitz did a wonderful job on my invitations. They were very well knowledge in the work and helped me pick out the invitation that fit my husband and myself very well.

They had the invitations printed faster then what I had expected, which was just wonderful. Because my wedding was moved so many times and it was so hard to get the invitation printed, they were so quick to get them turned around and stayed open late just to ensure I got what I needed.

Sent on 08/09/2010

Uniquely Inviting's reply:

Thanks Debbie! It was great working with you!
  • mandyblank2

Amanda · Married on 05/15/2010

Puttin' on the glitz was great! I loved the store, very clean and accessible. Reasonable prices as well. I never heard of this store til I seen their great, beautiful items at abridal shw and I knew I couldn't wait to go there. The staff was great and I noticed lots of things I will be able to go back for in the future.

Sent on 06/21/2010

Uniquely Inviting's reply:

Thanks! We're glad you found us too!

Melissa · Married on 10/17/2009

Kelly was a pleasure to work with. My invitations were beautiful and a great value. This one of the least stressful parts of planning my wedding!

Sent on 02/20/2010

Uniquely Inviting's reply:

Thanks Melissa! Glad we could help you!

Darcy · Married on 09/26/2009

Everyone at the store was so personable. They went the extra mile by keeping the store open later so we were able to travel there after our work day had ended. They were able to show us a model of how our save the date cards would look prior to us ordering them. Overall, I couldn't have asked for a better store!

Sent on 12/21/2009

Uniquely Inviting's reply:

Thanks! We're happy to have been a part of your planning!

Heather · Married on 09/25/2009

Very reasonable prices and we received our invitations in a timely manner. Our invitations were beautiful, yet simple, and we received many compliments on them! Love working with Kelly, she's very personable and professional!

Sent on 10/14/2009

Uniquely Inviting's reply:

Thanks for the review! It was a pleasure working with you!

Alisha · Married on 09/12/2009

i loved them:) and the store was adorable

Sent on 11/01/2009

Uniquely Inviting's reply:

We're glad you liked the store (and us)! Thanks! :)

Beth · Married on 07/18/2009

At Puttin' on the Glitz they were extremely helpful especially when coming up with unique ideas for things for the wedding that I could not be creative with. They were extremely helpful with making my invitations perfect and going the extra mile to help me with a unique twist on my party favors. They were so friendly and fun and each time I went in there they knew me by name. I am so happy that I decided to check this vendor out. I would wholeheartedly recommend to every bride to stop in and see all the great things the store has to offer.

Thanks Beth!!

Jennifer · Married on 07/04/2009

Everyone at Puttin' on the Glitz was very helpful and were very interested in the details of my wedding.

Thanks Jennifer!

Andre · Married on 04/18/2009

Kelly was very approachable and had really great ideas on the invitiations. My husband and I took our time choosing the invitation design and Kelly was very patient with us all the time.

Thanks!