Unique Style Productions Reviews

Unique Style Productions 3
Unique Style Productions 4
Unique Style Productions 5

Alina · Married on 10/27/2012

Sebastian did a great job, everyone loved him. The music was great, he did what we wanted, was very helpful when I didn't know what to choose, and improvised really well.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Naila · Married on 10/13/2012

Cesar was amazing great attitude so much fun!! He understands his music and the style that's needed for ever aspect of a wedding

Sent on 11/12/2012

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Naila! Thank you so much for the review I have been showing people pictures of your wedding at Tuscany because it was the BOMB! Congrats!

Carly · Married on 10/13/2012

DJ SeeBass was fantastic. He was always very professional and kept my guests entertained all night.

Sent on 12/04/2012

carmen · Married on 10/07/2012

Cesar was so professional and kept the party going all night. He responded to all my requests in a timely manner and kept me informed the whole way through. He made our wedding day so awesome by providing the best service and he workd with us with our monogram. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs DJ service!!! Thank you so much Cesar!!!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Carmen! I had the most amazing time at your wedding specially because it was in San Antonio, Tx! I remember our skype meetings and how fun there were, I will never forget your special day!
    Congrats!

Lan · Married on 09/29/2012

Sebastian aka DJ SeeBass DJ'd at my wedding on September 29th and EVERYONE had a blast. I've had many guest come up to me and ask me about the DJ after the wedding and had MANY compliments....I always said that my music was the most important part of my wedding and thanks to Sebastian...he MADE the wedding!! He listened to everything i wanted and how i wanted...if anything I would say he was my wedding coordinator, he made sure to remind me that the first dance was coming up, cake cutting was coming up, etc...Why pay for a wedding coordinator when u have Sebastian?? LOL Everyone was dancing all night long. Sebastian even went out to the dance floor and showed my guest how to "Wobble"...they didnt do well LOL...but its not his fault...he was involved w/ my guest and i absolutely LOVED THAT......Not only was the music good, the lighting was awesome. I let him choose my color for me and it was amazing! The monogram was great!! Overall....EVERYTHING that Unique Productions did for my wedding was WONDERFUL...i would definitely recommend them to anyone!!! Honestly! i kinda wannna have a party again just for the good music!! hehe I could not have asked for a better DJ!!! Thanks Sebastian! and thanks Unique Productions

Lan & Michael Vo

Sent on 10/09/2012

Andrea · Married on 09/29/2012

Marcus (DJ ME) was the DJ at our wedding and everyone LOVED him! When we originally sat down, he made me feel very comfortable and confident about our whole wedding. Marcus was able to get our guests up out of their seats and onto the dance floor. Everyone had a blast and we got numerous compliments.

Unique Style Productions is very professional and I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the Houston area.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Anya · Married on 09/29/2012

Cesar was amazing!!! He really gets into it and has a blast with the crowd and the crowd loves him. He will completely custom his mix to fit your group perfectly. I cannot wait to have another event and have Cesar DJ it!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Jenn · Married on 09/22/2012

Marcus was our DJ and also provided the lighting. We loved him! Not only was he willing to make anything happen, he was professional and thorough throughout it all. We highly recommend this company to other brides & grooms!

Sent on 09/26/2012

carol · Married on 09/22/2012

Marcus Trejo with Unique Style Productions was absolutely awesome!! His enthusiasm was so contagious---everyone was up dancing -- even the "over 50 crowd"! He had a time line and kept us all organized and on schedule. He also provided the "uplighting" for the Lodge at the reception which really added to the ambience. Loved him!!

Sent on 10/05/2012

Ana · Married on 09/08/2012

DJ SeeBass dj-ed our wedding. EVERYONE complimented us on the music and Sebastian. He was lively, he kept the party going, he played music we loved. Leading up to our wedding he was very flexible and responded to any questions I had immediately. Also, I didn't have a wedding coordinater and he helped me work out a timeline and kept the flow of the ceremony and reception moving perfectly. I do not have a single complaint. He was priced wonderfully, and I would recommend him to anyone getting married that wants to have a great party! :)

Sent on 09/14/2012

Cristina · Married on 09/08/2012

This is a great group to work with. Although we met with our DJ Marcus soon after we booked our venue, we didn't make decisions for many things until the very last minute and they were very accommodating. Marcus was great in giving suggestions for music (I had no idea why cake cutting songs had special music to it, now I understand after seeing my wedding videos) when we couldn't think of any one that we liked. He was also great about playing the weird music that we wanted. Their lighting service also provided a great feel to the venue.

Sent on 10/03/2012

DJ GilT really knows how to get people out on the dance floor! He was very reliable and listened to every request we had and was able to make our special day something we will never forget!

From the carefully selected music to the elegant lighting, Unique Style Productions hit it right on the nail when it came to representing our personalities'.

We would definitely recommend this vendor to anyone who wants to have a reception to remember!

Sent on 11/13/2012

todd · Married on 09/02/2012

Sebastian was awesome! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Unique style productions gave me everything i wanted for my wedding and more. They were pretty easy to work with. For our mock up before the event they sent out someone to bring the lights so we see how it works with the venue.

I also used their DJ service. DJ Main Event is the best ever. He doubled up as my MC and DJ. He kept this Nigerian wedding going. I had a specific introduction for my bridal party that i wanted and he worked with me to make it a reality. If i ever get married (to the same guy of course :) ) I'll use DJ ME without thinking twice.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Clyde · Married on 08/03/2012

If you are looking to have an amazing time then you are going to want Sebastian (DJ SeaBass) as the DJ at your wedding! He kept our dance floor packed all night, and afterwards even our guests were telling us he did an awesome job. I would recommend him for any and every event that you have! You truly won't regret it!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Clyde. I had so much fun working with you and Tara! you have some serious moves on the dancefloor! Keep in touch. Love you guys!!

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2012

Unique Style productions was an absolute joy to work with! Cesar was my DJ and he was AMAZING! He is both professional and talented. He kept the party going and really captured the style I wanted for my wedding. Additionally, he listened to all of my concerns and made sure I felt comfortable about my big day. I would highly recommend both Cesar and Unique Style to anyone!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Sarah! Thank you so much for such an amazing review! I couldn't wait for your wedding to come it was almost like a new years party! : )

Danny · Married on 07/27/2012

GREAT SERVICE! Cesar was a very professional and fun DJ. He knew what music to play to get the party going, there were no dead moments during our reception. He took the list of music we gave him, and built a GREAT selection of music to play during the dance. After meeting with Cesar before our event we had no reservations and had total trust in him to preform at the level we expected for our reception, it was a great relief to know he had everything under control. And the lighting was wonderful too, he made suggestions based on our venue and his experience and it was spot on. GOBO design was complimented on throughout the night by our guest. HIRE HIM you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Leslie · Married on 07/14/2012

We used Unique Style Productions for our wedding reception at Tuscany Villa & we definitely did not regret our decision. Sebastian at Unique Style was the first DJ we met with when choosing our vendors for the wedding & we did not have to look any further after our initial meeting! He provided great help throughout the entire planning process even up until the wedding day & he made sure we had fun during the planning, which wasn't always easy for us to remember. Sebastian always made himself readily available for questions or meetings whenever we needed him, which was great when it came closer to the wedding day & were short on timing! Our wedding reception went very smoothly & our guests loved everything about it! Our reception was about 7 hours long & Sebastian kept our guests on the dance floor having a blast up until the very end of the night! We would highly recommend Sebastian (DJ SeeBass) from Unique Style Productions! :D

Sent on 09/01/2012

Erika · Married on 07/06/2012

If you want to have fun at your wedding, look no further than Unique Style Productions. Our DJ, Sebastian, was amazing. Not only did he play songs we requested, but he prepared an incredible play list that allowed every guest at our wedding to enjoy themselves. From young to old, everyone stayed on the dance floor all night long. Our friends and family can't stop telling us how much fun they had and many have said that it was the best wedding they've ever attended. We attribute the fun atmosphere to Sebastian and his talents!! As if his DJ skills weren't great enough, he actually got out on the dance floor and helped our guests learn The Wobble, awesome memories for everyone!!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Erika & Matt, I had so much fun at your Wedding! Ya'll have some serious moves on the dancefloor too! Please stay in touch!

Jessie · Married on 06/26/2012

Sebastian was AMAZING!! I am not easily impressed so trust me when I say he was great. My, now husband, and I were working with a very short time frame, a limited budget and indecisiveness. Sebastian was beyond patient, professional, flexible and helpful. He was such a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond to ensure our day was perfect. I'd recommend him to anyone for any event!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Colbi · Married on 06/16/2012

Unique Style Productions was overall very impressive! I have zero complaints. First impression was that they were professional and caring to my specific needs. Personalities were positive and definitely had that radioesque voice. They also have a great studio and the prices are AFFORDABLE!!!!!! Marcus was the best DJ ever! I had so many compliments on his services from guests at our wedding. He has so much PIZZAZZ and very energetic! He was flexible to change schedule and my husband and I got to personally pick all of our songs. They are very organized and will give you a planner so that you can choose your order of events throughout the night. Another important piece I would like to add is that they are dependable. Every email/phone call was answered quickly! I have to say that was very hard to find with other vendors. I never had to worry about that with Marcus. The lighting was exceptional. They also have a fancy looking iphone photobooth. If you havent seen one before, definitley inquire about it! I would hire Marcus or anyone from Unique Style Productions over and over again!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Colbi! We had an amazing time even before your wedding day came! Cesar and I were so excited to have had the opportunity to work with you to accomplish your dream wedding. I am glad we have maintained contact after the wedding for many more parties with you. Thank you guys!

Allison · Married on 06/16/2012

DJ SeBass is the BEST DJ EVER! We had such a great time at the reception, along with all of our guests! The party never stopped! He is a great MC/Announcer... I am so pleased with the service we received from Unique Style Productions. We also used their uplights in hot pink and they were gorgeous!!
    Thanks again, USP!!

Allison & Aaron Steinbach

Sent on 08/01/2012

Mita · Married on 06/02/2012

Cesar and his group was awesome! His music kept the party hopping during the whole reception and he worked the crowd to keep everyone engaged. The photobooth was also a huge hit, so many different kind of props were available - everyone was able to show off their personalities in the memento (scrapbook) for us to enjoy for years to come.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our services! Yes! your guest were very photogenic and fun! We still brag about your wedding here at our office. Congratulations!

Raji · Married on 05/26/2012

Unique Style Productions are the best around. We recently had a multicultural wedding at Briscoe Manor and these guys nailed it. They knew the venue very well so the lighting was spot on. We had a great monogram on the stone wall and the venue looked great with the up lights. The music was a challenge because we threw Lebanese Music, Polish Music, and Top 40 @ DJ ME (Marcus) but he handleds it like a true professional. He threw together the perfect mix. He stuck to the program and was flexible when we needed him to be. He also was great on the Mic.
    Unique Style Productions are true professionals. The consultations are great, walking the venue was perfect, and they made our wedding day a dream by performing perfect.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Unique Style Productions's reply:

I must say that I am luckly to have been your choice for the DJ! I would have never had the amazing experience to get to know Arabic music the way I did with your awesome ideas. I felt as if I were a guest on this once in a life time kind of wedding because how great you welcomed me. Thanks a lot.

Chester · Married on 05/19/2012

Sebastian (DJ SeeBass) DJ'd our wedding and he was great! He was punctual at every meeting, and extremely responsive with all the emails and text messages we exchanged. He was also very well organized, and took care of everything he said he would. We researched several DJ's before choosing him. His pricing was excellent, and he provided us all the services we needed. The quality of the music and entertainment he provided was exactly what we were looking for. He engaged the crowd, was clear in all his announcements, and most of all; was able to mix country music with hip hop/top 40!! Amazing! We had several of our guests comment as to how good he was! As for my wife and I, we wanted to work with a DJ we felt we could trust, and who was genuinely a good person; and Sebastian was exactly that. Thanks for an awesome wedding!

Sincerely, Linda and Chester