Unique Style Productions Reviews

Unique Style Productions 4
Unique Style Productions 5
  • Alison

Alison · Getting married on 01/04/2020

DJ See Bass was absolutely amazing! He was flexible from the get-go and listened to our requests. He made our ceremony music something that we heard about the entire evening, and he made our reception rock! I would recommend DJ See Bass and Unique Style Productions to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/21/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Koch-Chelly · Married on 10/06/2019

Perfect night!

Cesar and USP are 5+ stars! I first encountered Cesar at the bridal extravaganza in houston, and after doing our research, decided to book with him! He was very responsive when we had questions, and very helpful when we had questions regarding anything with the timeline. He also had recommendations with music throughout the night since we had a variety of ages at our wedding! His style and flow of music, as well as getting everyone involved throughout the night dancing, plus incorporating our specific songs we wanted played that evening, made the night perfect! We also chose to use their photo booth service, which was a blast! So many options of props had something for everyone, even for the younger ones we had attending! Cesar, again, we can’t thank you enough for making our day special!

Sincerely,
    The Chelly’s

Unique Style Productions 6
    Unique Style Productions 7
    Sent on 10/12/2019

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Hello Jenn & Tom, you are among my favorite couples in my heart and feel honored to have been a part of your amazing wedding! No one will ever out-do Tom on his first dance performance by the way! Ha! Thank you so much! - Cesar Gil

Claudia Arguelles · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Quality and Service!

Cesar was so easy to work with! My biggest fear was that no one would dance at our wedding (I've been to a few that were cringe worthy). My worries were gone as soon as Cesar started! It was so much fun and he had us dancing all night! I cannot recommend Cesar and Unique Style Productions enough!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent!

Cesar made everything extremely easy, lined out all aspects of the wedding and what to expect and provided excellent choices! Extremely freindly guy, and was a true pleasure to work with. Knew how to read the room and pick songs to get peoe moving. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Hello Mr & Mrs. Williams! I had the most amazing time at your wedding and thank you for being so nice to me! I took a piece of that genuine love and friendship home with me. Wish you two the most wonderful life together and hope to celebrate many other parties with you guys!

Julie Tran · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Wedding Reception!!!

Cesar was very easy to work with. We actually live 2 hours away from Houston. And he was available to us via phone calls, emails, texts. We did meet up with him once before the wedding to get the mail details and song list together. He played everything we wanted. Everyone at our wedding was dancing nonstop and had so much fun. Very professional. We also used the Photo Booth through him. And it was great. Everyone loved taking photos. And they even compiled together a book. We received digital copies the very next day. I would definitely recommend using them. I had no issues.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Y

Yanira C · Married on 06/15/2019

Cesar was awesome!

Very happy with services provided by Unique Style Productions! Cesar Gil did an awesome job as DJ/MC. He did a great job feeling the crowd and playing the music we liked and what our guest liked. We also had photo booth, up lighting and monogram. Our guest loved the photo booth! Everyone had a fun time taking pictures and the attendant made sure to print a copy of picture for each person to have. Our up lighting and monogram were also very well done. Very happy with overall service and would definitely recommend Unique Style Productions!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Lily · Married on 06/07/2019

Unique Style Productions is the best one-stop shop!

Unique Style Productions (USP) gave us the best DJ-photo booth-lighting combo I could have asked for! We found USP at the Bridal Extravaganza (in Houston) and immediately knew we were in great hands after talking with Cesar Gil. We had thought at first to just hire USP for the photo booth and extra lighting (at the reception) but added them on for their DJ services as well (even though we had a live band at the reception, USP and the band coordinated to make seamless transitions between band breaks, etc.). I can honestly say that I could not imagine the reception without USP and Cesar and felt completely confident in their abilities as they were knowledgeable of the venue (in terms of hook-ups, sound, etc.) and more than receptive to all details/special requests unique to the reception. Thank you thank you THANK YOU, USP and Cesar!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Shayna Drapkin · Married on 03/30/2019

BEST DJ / Photobooth Service Out There!

Al Boogie was our DJ at our wedding this past weekend and he did such an AMAZING job! Everyone was out on the dance floor all night even during cocktail hour and dinner (that's how good the music was). He listened to all of our requests and made the night magical and fun. We received RAVE reviews about him and the photobooth. I HIGHLY Recommend that you book him to play at your wedding! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Lianne

Lianne Auzenne · Married on 03/16/2019

Beyond expectations!

Ceasar and David were quick and helpful to respond to the emails. They incorporated designs from our wedding invitations into the border of the photo slides, without me even asking them! We got the photobooth with 20 rainbow colored LEDs. They arrived 3 hours early to set up and didn't need any additional help from us. The sleek modern photo booth looked nice and didn't take up much room at all, as we placed it infront of a window. We got to choose 2 pictures from past vacations for our background, and guests could use both pictures in the photo slides.
    The assistants were so friendly and helpful! She even insisted on staying over and making sure we, as bride and groom, took pictures.
    The best part of all, was they surprised us with a photo album at the end with all the guests pictures and little messages they left for us! We loved everything, thank you so very much!!

Unique Style Productions 8
    Sent on 04/17/2019

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Lianne! I am so happy to hear you had a good time! I loved the colorful decor and all the amazing people you invited! I hope to see you soon at more events as you guys were so friendly and awesome!

Joni · Married on 03/15/2019

Mother of Bride

Worthy every penny- the guests had so much fun/ and the newly weds have a book documenting it!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Melissa · Married on 02/24/2019

Great experience

Overall good experience. I was able to book photo booth service 2 weeks before my wedding. Great quality of pictures and their staff is friendly.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Mike · Married on 02/16/2019

Unique Style Productions for the Win!!

We hired Cesar and unique style for a teenage birthday party at our home and could not be more pleased. From initial conversation to clean up, Cesar and his team could not have done a more complete job. We had an awesome DJ and an amazing photo booth attendant who not only did an amazing job with their craft, but went about and beyond, helping in various other ways, to ensure the high school kids had a blast, which isn't a simple task these days. Cesar himself drove out to Katy and set the equipment up personally, to ensure we were satisfied. Unique Style Productions was professional, courteous, and prompt, in every aspect. The people he hired to represent him and the Unique Style, are a direct reflection of his word and vision. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to hire him again for this and any other service in the future. Thank you to you and all of your staff! Charli had an amazing party!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 02/09/2019

Great service!

They did a wonderful job from beginning to end! Absolutely recommend them for any photobooth needs! :D

Sent on 02/24/2019

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Adriana! We hope to see you soon and celebrate more events with you! We liked your scrapbook so much that we wanted it for advertisement ha!
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 01/25/2019

Best dj & mc ever!

My number one priority for my wedding to do list was… find a DJ that can host my wedding day!

I was so lucky to have met Cesar Gil at the Houston Bridal Extravaganza! I searched the entire day, going booth to booth, scouring through each package entertainment companies had to offer, walking away dissatisfied. On our way out the door, we passed by the Unique Style Productions booth. Cesar was mixing on the tables and there was also a cute photobooth there as well. I loved the greenery wall and ease of the photobooth. Next, I got to chat with Cesar and ask him some questions. It was very important to me to have a DJ that could determine the flow of our wedding day, take control of the guests, and provide a sick playlist for the dance floor. I immediately knew he was the ONE to host our wedding after he shared the same enthusiasm and assertiveness I had in mind.

We signed a contract (for DJ and Photobooth Services) and put a deposit down right away to lock him down for our wedding date.

Cesar was very personable and easy to work with. He was quick to respond to email and able to answer any questions I had. After speaking with him you can tell how much he loves his job and what he does! 🙌🏼 That makes a huge difference and is very reassuring when looking for a vendor for your wedding.

A couple weeks before the wedding, we met up to go over the schedule for the wedding day, along with the choice of music to play for the events. I was prepared with different ideas, but after we got to planning, he provided so many great ideas and suggestions! He instantly caught onto my vision and expectations for the wedding. Once he knew that we liked Cody Johnson, he came up with other CoJo songs that would work well in the wedding, and how he could cut/edit the music to play at the optimal part of the song. He also helped me tweak my itinerary for the wedding day to better flow! Thank goodness!

Wedding Day DJ: Cesar showed up on time with the photobooth and his DJ equipment. He set up in the perfect location and was able to make our dance floor work (partly outdoor patio)! He was also able to provide music for our outdoor ceremony and to our indoor dining room. Talk about flexible! Whatever the challenge, he was able to make it work. He rocked the night as the MC!! Everything was perfect! He stuck by the itinerary and communicated with us throughout the night to ensure it was going as planned. The dance floor was LIT all night! We wanted a combination of country, prime country, RnB, and Hip Hop. He also played the list of songs we specifically requested throughout different times of the night.

Wedding Day Photobooth: The photobooth turned out to be gorgeous! It came with a photobooth attendant to help the guests throughout the night. She was very sweet, helpful, and patient. The cutest thing about the photobooth was they provided a photo album for guests to stick their pictures to and write a caption or note to us. I had no idea that they provided this, but the guests loved putting their personal touch and memory in our memory book. At the end of the wedding they gave us the book... it was ADORABLE and HILARIOUS! I loved it!

Unique Style Productions is a 5-star company and I highly recommend them to DJ for your next event! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Unique Style Productions 9
    Unique Style Productions 10
    Sent on 04/09/2019

Tristin · Married on 01/12/2019

So much fun!

Unique Style Productions was amazing to work with! The DJ did such a great job with the music selection - balancing our requests with what was actually working with the crowd! He noticed as soon as people starting leaving the dance floor and would smoothly transition into another great song. Our whole guest list was on the dance floor at least 90% of the night and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Tristin, We are so happy that you had such an amazing time! I was very excited to play all the awesome request we came with together for the wedding! Hope to see you soon. - DJ David Gil.

Joe · Married on 09/15/2018

Cesar and Unique Style Productions were absolutely amazing. Cesar is a true entertainer, I would be downgrading him if I just called him a DJ. Unique Style Production made our dream wedding come true. Having an awesome DJ was our top priority so we reach out to Cesar and no one else. Thanks Cesar for making our vision come to life!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Thank you Joe! It was a true honor to be a part of your wedding especially because you and some of your guests are amazing DJs and musicians so being trusted to perform for you was humbling and inspirational. I have a great time so thank you for the opportunity.

Cesalee · Married on 08/11/2018

They were so amazing! Very patient with me and super great! They customized everything to my liking!! I will definitely use them again for my next event!! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Tania · Married on 04/21/2018

Cesar you were amazing!
    You did more than we could of asked for. From helping us communicate between vendors and guiding our guest, but most importantly making sure we had a good time. Till this day I get compliments on how fun and entertaining you were.
    Thank you Cesar for such a great time!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Brenda · Married on 02/24/2018

I can not say enough great things about Unique Style Productions. Cesar was our Dj and he was the best. He listened to all of our requests and made it his own. Cesar also gave us tips to make our wedding fun and unique. I had last minute changes and revisions to the song list but Cesar was completely understanding and made adjustments. Everyone at our wedding was dancing the entire time and that's exactly what we wanted. We also rented the photo booth from Cesar which was amazing as well. David designed the template for the pictures and he did an amazing job despite my lack of creativity. (the photo booth attendant was super sweet & helpful too) Cesar was also helpful in providing lighting very last minute. We are still getting compliments on our wedding and I think Unique Style Productions had a huge part of that. Thank you again Cesar!!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Hello Brenda! Thank you so much for your feedback you are so sweet and this makes my heart melt as we love what we do! I am so glad you had a great time in the most beautiful and special event of any couple. I look forward to doing your anniversary and any celebration in the near future.

Sarah · Married on 01/13/2018

I could not have been more impressed with our DJ DLUX (Jose). I have been told over and over again that people found our wedding the best party they have ever been too, largely due to our DJ. He did a great job of keeping the songs upbeat and appealing to all our guests music interests both latino, old school rap, and country.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Hanna · Married on 12/31/2017

Cesar is AMAZING!!! He made our NYE wedding reception the BEST party we’ve ever been to!!! Our guests has a blast and Cesar kept everyone dancing ALL NIGHT LONG!!! It was exactly what we wanted. You will NOT be disappointed if you go with Cesar and Unique Style Productions!!!!!

Unique Style Productions 11
    Unique Style Productions 12
    Unique Style Productions 13
    Unique Style Productions 14
    Unique Style Productions 15
    Sent on 02/18/2018

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Hanna! I had the time of my life with you guys! A wedding during NYE has to be the best to bring in the New Year with family & friends. I know this is a wedding I will never forget just like your guest so thank you so much for the opportunity to be there with you guys.

Linda · Married on 06/03/2017

Cesar is great!! He helped make our daughter and new son-in-laws reception fun!! I recommend him 100%. Thanks for a fun evening Cesar.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Lauren · Married on 02/18/2017

Cesar was an old friend of my husbands and he made the trip to San Antonio for us!!!! Every conversation, email, or quick text was taken very serious. There was NOTHING that i would have changed!!! Cesar made our special day that much more special and I am telling everyone about him! If you want your event to go off without a hiccup, the Unique Style Productions is who you want to use!!!!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Hello Lauren & Derek,
    It was a true honor to be able to perform for your amazing wedding specially being that I served in the Marine Corps with Derek. You make the perfect match I love you guys. Happy marriage!

Derek · Married on 02/17/2017

Look no further. You're wasting your time going with anyone else. Cesar will bring you energy and attention to detail to make your event awesome. Thanks again brother.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Jessica · Married on 01/15/2017

Talk about value, professionalism, flexibility, & quality of service? Well this company has it ALL!! Our Dj was David this past Sunday, and when I tell you he can put on a show....man he can definitely PUT ON A SHOW! Our dance floor was poppin the ENTIRE night!!! He had all of our friends and family gettin down! And that is exactly what we envisioned...i can not thank you enough for your amazing Dj skills...we were truly honored to have you play at our wedding! Also Unique Style Productions provided their lighting service which completely set the mood for the night....we were so happy to have that added touch. We also used their new photo booth set up and WOW all of our friends loved it! I was really amazed at how great the quality of the pictures came out and David even designed an awesome logo on them that all of our guests loved! Overall if I could give this company 100 stars I would! I can't thank you enough for all of your hard work! xoxo

Sent on 01/18/2017