Unique Soundz Mobile Dj Services Reviews

12 | Turlock, CA

12 Reviews for Unique Soundz Mobile Dj Services

Araseli · Married on 05/28/2016

Hi my name is Araseli Bower and my husband and I had the privilege of hiring Marcos as our DJ for our wedding on 5/7/16. He is by far the best DJ I have ever seen at any party. Not only was he there on time, but he was also dressed very formal which was very nice to see. Never once did he experience any technical difficulties with his sound system. He played all of the songs that we had asked for including a Bollywood song that one of our friends that is from (India) had asked for. Everyone had such a blast! If you want a DJ who is professional, on time, fun, energetic and keeps the party going then Unique Soundz is the way to go. Thank you again Marcos for making our wedding a memorable night!

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2016

Well organized knew exactly what we wanted gave him list of songs and what we wanted and had it all down!

Sent on 06/02/2016

From start to finish Marcos was great! Our guests had so much fun! I would definitely recommend him!!

Christine · Married on 10/10/2015

I wish we could get married again just to have Marcos DJ our wedding! He was so perfect and paid attention to playing the perfect music for each event for our day! He was easy to talk to, and took so much stress off that part of our wedding! I HIGHLY recommend him for your DJ service!!!!!

Sent on 03/15/2016
  • Lucia

Lucia · Married on 10/03/2015

Very professional, friendly and organized. Most definitely recommend to anyone. Worth every penny, we all danced night!! Great MC, kept the night flowing smoothly, made sure we did all items on my timeline (special dances, bouquet toss, cake cutting, speeches etc)

Sent on 03/15/2016

Maggui · Married on 05/09/2015

Very professional, very attentive to what you want! We also did the uplighting and it just took the look to another level! Definitely recommend him! Your guests are sure to have a great time, definitely has them out on the dance floor!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Justine · Married on 04/04/2015

Awesome DJ!!!! Down to earth and has great personality and taste in music. Totally made our Wedding the party that it was! Our dancefloor was full all night!!!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Natalie · Married on 06/14/2014

I cannot express how amazing this DJ is. His years of experience and passion were easily demonstrated throughout our wedding. He came equipped with diverse music that made everyone in our family happy! I was also stunned when walking into our venue. He was absolutely right that uplighting has a huge influence on the mood of the wedding! We were so happy that we took his advice! His lighting he provided was beyond our expectations! He was absolutely professional, accommodating, and went the extra distance to make our day special! I would highly recommend this DJ!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Peter · Married on 03/29/2014

DJ was very helpful in selecting our playlist. He was very entertaining to the guests and added to such a great night.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Unique Soundz provided DJ service to my wedding in 2010. Marcos was very professional and very easy to get ahold of during the entire process. On the day of the wedding he was prepared and on time but most importantly everyone had a GREAT time! I would definitely use Unique Soundz again in the future.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Chelsea · Married on 09/26/2015

DJ Havikk was the best. Throughout the entire process he was very responsive and professional - he met with us on numerous occasions to ensure we were on the same page. His setup at the venue was great, and he did an amazing job. DJ Havikk provided the music for both the ceremony and reception, and it was flawless. Thank you so much DJ Havikk! I would highly recommend him to any bride to be.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Very chill and cool DJ, Loved the music variety, could be a bit more enthusiastic and louder as MC, but overall great DJ and would Recommend.
    Satisfied with the services.